Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,763 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Nigeria Clears Additional Backlog Of January Crude Oil Cargoes - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Clears Additional Backlog Of January Crude Oil Cargoes (7861 Views)

30 Nigerian Oil Cargoes Dumped Over Sluggish Demand / 60 Nigerian Oil Cargoes Unsold Despite Price Cut / Coronavirus: 50 Oil Cargoes Stranded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Clears Additional Backlog Of January Crude Oil Cargoes by Golan007: 8:41am On Jan 15
Brendaniel:

Oga who is talking about election here? we are talking about governance, why are you guys so engrossed with winning election instead of good governance,

all what you could reply me with is that Buhari won election, he won election and then destroyed Nigeria after winning and you are proud about that....

Now Tinubu is there, he is doing the same thing and you guys are cheering him on, the country is sinking, sometimes I get so ashamed sharing country with people like you....

People who see election more important than governance, look at your response....

Shut up.

You claim Tinubu brought Buhari and I'm letting you understand democracy which appears alien to you.

Also, Tinubu we been spending time travelling abroad, brokering deals.

What you get when you meet a negotiator extraordinaire.

Grow up.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Clears Additional Backlog Of January Crude Oil Cargoes by Pecoleee345: 9:17am On Jan 15
Brendaniel:

Which great work, OBJ sold 2 million barrels consistently, he made Nigeria's crude oil and sales and production so good that Nigeria constantly surpased the OPEC quota of 2million barrels both in production and sales,

He then went ahead and opened account to save the excess sales of crude oil which was called excess crude oil account (ECA) from there he saved about 50 something billion dollars for Nigeria within a span of 8 years.

Today the ECA account has been totally depleted and you are here praising Tinubu that brought Buhari and continued from where he stopped

Obj did all that within 6 months of becoming Nigeria president

Some of you just think everyone on NL are kids.

How many times did OBJ increase pump price during his 8yearrs??

How many times did we go on National strike during his 8yearrs??

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Clears Additional Backlog Of January Crude Oil Cargoes by Brendaniel: 9:34am On Jan 15
Pecoleee345:

Obj did all that within 6 months of becoming Nigeria president

Some of you just think everyone on NL are kids.

How many times did OBJ increase pump price during his 8yearrs??

How many times did we go on National strike during his 8yearrs??

within 6 months of OBJ's presidency we started seeing the difference in savings for sales of crude oil, have we seen that in Tinubu's?

Oga it is not the number of times the price is increased but the volume, 200 to 650 is not the same with OBJ's

Go and look at the things that Nigeria went on strike for under OBJ, it is not 1/10 of what is happening now in Nigeria
Re: Nigeria Clears Additional Backlog Of January Crude Oil Cargoes by Pecoleee345: 9:52am On Jan 15
Brendaniel:

within 6 months of OBJ's presidency we started seeing the difference in savings for sales of crude oil, have we seen that in Tinubu's?

Oga it is not the number of times the price is increased but the volume, 200 to 650 is not the same with OBJ's

Go and look at the things that Nigeria went on strike for under OBJ, it is not 1/10 of what is happening now in Nigeria

Once again you ain't talking to a baby here.

Nothing happened from 1999-2003.....

Tell me the infrastructure OBJ did from 1999-2003??

We had the worst election under OBJ......it was PDP or no other party.

Someone that was always fighting everyone.....if he not fighting Senate president or the house of reps leader or the governor.

Make I no open OBJ record oooo........the rubbish lagos -ibadan express way he constructed had to be redone again cos of the rubbishwork they did under him......everything constructed.

Old lagos -abeokuta same rubbish, he could not eveb do a road that lead to his own town.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Clears Additional Backlog Of January Crude Oil Cargoes by Brendaniel: 9:58am On Jan 15
Pecoleee345:

Once again you ain't talking to a baby here.

Nothing happened from 1999-2003.....

Tell me the infrastructure OBJ did from 1999-2003??

We had the worst election under OBJ......it was PDP or no other party.

Someone that was always fighting everyone.....if he not fighting Senate president or the house of reps leader or the governor.

Make I no open OBJ record oooo........the rubbish lagos -ibadan express way he constructed had to be redone again cos of the rubbishwork they did under him......everything constructed.

Old lagos -abeokuta same rubbish, he could not eveb do a road that lead to his own town.

And Nigeria was better then than now with all he did....
Re: Nigeria Clears Additional Backlog Of January Crude Oil Cargoes by Pecoleee345: 10:16am On Jan 15
Brendaniel:

And Nigeria was better then than now with all he did....

Nigeria was better to you........cos if you want Nigeria to still remain the way we were in 1999-2007 then yiu are an enemy of this country.

Only a wicked person won't see the positive side of things since 2007 but only dwell on the negative.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Clears Additional Backlog Of January Crude Oil Cargoes by Brendaniel: 10:39am On Jan 15
Pecoleee345:

Nigeria was better to you........cos if you want Nigeria to still remain the way we were in 1999-2007 then yiu are an enemy of this country.

Only a wicked person won't see the positive side of things since 2007 but only dwell on the negative.

Look at the indices here, Nigeria was better of OBJ and Yaradua, is it in security, economy, purchasing power, inflation and so on.

The problem with you guys is you don't seperate politics from governance, so you talk about politics all the time and that is why you guys keep selecting nonsense leaders, all you people think of is election...

Not governance, you see white and call it black....

You guys are the real enemies of Nigeria, that is why since 2015 all the leaders you people have brought have destroyed the country...

I was never a supporter of PDP but comparing them with APC is almost like comparing black with white, if you guys did better than PDP I would have been very happy.

That was what I wanted but reverse is the case.

I just have to speak the truth, I just want good governance which is not what Tinubu or Buhari has done....

Re: Nigeria Clears Additional Backlog Of January Crude Oil Cargoes by Pecoleee345: 11:28am On Jan 15
Brendaniel:

Look at the indices here, Nigeria was better of OBJ and Yaradua, is it in security, economy, purchasing power, inflation and so on.

The problem with you guys is you don't seperate politics from governance, so you talk about politics all the time and that is why you guys keep selecting nonsense leaders, all you people think of is election...

Not governance, you see white and call it black....

You guys are the real enemies of Nigeria, that is why since 2015 all the leaders you people have brought have destroyed the country...

I was never a supporter of PDP but comparing them with APC is almost like comparing black with white, if you guys did better than PDP I would have been very happy.

That was what I wanted but reverse is the case.

I just have to speak the truth, I just want good governance which is not what Tinubu or Buhari has done....

Only a hater will judge tinubu within 6months of is ruling.

This a 4 years marathon and not a sprint..

What has the governor of your state done within 6month......keep hating

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Clears Additional Backlog Of January Crude Oil Cargoes by Brendaniel: 11:44am On Jan 15
Pecoleee345:

Only a hater will judge tinubu within 6months of is ruling.

This a 4 years marathon and not a sprint..

What has the governor of your state done within 6month......keep hating

What about Buhari's 8 years that Tinubu also supported and said he will continue from where Buhari stopped?

And in 6 months what has Tinubu improved in Nigeria, so he should spoil things first before fixing it?
Re: Nigeria Clears Additional Backlog Of January Crude Oil Cargoes by Pecoleee345: 11:56am On Jan 15
Brendaniel:

What about Buhari's 8 years that Tinubu also supported and said he will continue from where Buhari stopped?

And in 6 months what has Tinubu improved in Nigeria, so he should spoil things first before fixing it?

Where did I signify supporting buhari

Nothing tinubu will do that you hater will appreciate......once again what has the governor of state done in 6months??

Hate Hate Hate.............nawa ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Clears Additional Backlog Of January Crude Oil Cargoes by Brendaniel: 12:08pm On Jan 15
Pecoleee345:

Where did I signify supporting buhari

Nothing tinubu will do that you hater will appreciate......once again what has the governor don't in 6months??

Hate Hate Hate.............nawa ooo

So I should clap for Tinubu for bringing Buhari to power ?
Re: Nigeria Clears Additional Backlog Of January Crude Oil Cargoes by Pecoleee345: 12:14pm On Jan 15
Brendaniel:

So I should clap for Tinubu for bringing Buhari to power ?

Orji Kalu brought useless governors to power in Abia state yet non of you critic him or accuse him of this.

One thing I hate most is you guys hypocrisy........all the politicians from your region are saint since 1960.
Re: Nigeria Clears Additional Backlog Of January Crude Oil Cargoes by Brendaniel: 12:20pm On Jan 15
Pecoleee345:

Orji Kalu brought useless governors to power in Abia state yet non of you critic him or accuse him of this.

One thing I hate most is you guys hypocrisy........all the politicians from your region are saint since 1960.

Orji Uzor Kalu is one of the most hated politicians in the south east, I am from Abia state, if OUK contest against Ambode, I will vote Ambode infact I might even spend my money to campaign against him, Igbos criticize their leaders more than any other region in Nigeria...
Re: Nigeria Clears Additional Backlog Of January Crude Oil Cargoes by Pecoleee345: 12:49pm On Jan 15
Brendaniel:

Orji Uzor Kalu is one of the most hated politicians in the south east, I am from Abia state, if OUK contest against Ambode, I will vote Ambode infact I might even spend my money to campaign against him, Igbos criticize their leaders more than any other region in Nigeria...

Most hated and he keeps winning senatorial elections back to back.

The joke is on you people.
Re: Nigeria Clears Additional Backlog Of January Crude Oil Cargoes by Brendaniel: 1:11pm On Jan 15
Pecoleee345:

Most hated and he keeps winning senatorial elections back to back.

The joke is on you people.

Of course by rigging just like Tinubu....
Re: Nigeria Clears Additional Backlog Of January Crude Oil Cargoes by Pecoleee345: 2:12pm On Jan 15
Brendaniel:

Of course by rigging just like Tinubu....

And his constituent people keep showing support and celebrating him.

Same orji Kalu that distributing rice currently and his people are praising him.

All election in igbo land is rigged.
Re: Nigeria Clears Additional Backlog Of January Crude Oil Cargoes by Brendaniel: 2:17pm On Jan 15
Pecoleee345:

And his constituent people keep showing support and celebrating him.

Same orji Kalu that distributing rice currently and his people are praising him.

All election in igbo land is rigged.

Of course that is the only thing he can do, buy votes and distribute rice just like Tinubu but in reality the people don't like them....
Re: Nigeria Clears Additional Backlog Of January Crude Oil Cargoes by Pecoleee345: 2:34pm On Jan 15
Brendaniel:

Of course that is the only thing he can do, buy votes and distribute rice just like Tinubu but in reality the people don't like them....

I thought you all are billionaires....lol

So you people sell vote cos of rice..........the joke on you people.

Why not reject his rice.
Re: Nigeria Clears Additional Backlog Of January Crude Oil Cargoes by Brendaniel: 2:36pm On Jan 15
Pecoleee345:

I thought you all are billionaires....lol

So you people sell vote cos of rice..........the joke on you people.

Why not reject his rice.

We collect his rice and vote our choice, he pays INEC to declare the result in his favour, same thing Tinubu is doing, the rice is for formality to claim he is a good person, even Dangote collects gifts....
Re: Nigeria Clears Additional Backlog Of January Crude Oil Cargoes by Pecoleee345: 2:42pm On Jan 15
Brendaniel:

We collect his rice and vote our choice, he pays INEC to declare the result in his favour, same thing Tinubu is doing, the rice is for formality to claim he is a good person, even Dangote collects gifts....

Keep deluding yourself.
Re: Nigeria Clears Additional Backlog Of January Crude Oil Cargoes by Brendaniel: 2:46pm On Jan 15
Pecoleee345:

Keep deluding yourself.

I'm not deluding myself, Let me ask you why did Abians rejoice all over the world when Alex Otti was declared winner?
Re: Nigeria Clears Additional Backlog Of January Crude Oil Cargoes by Pecoleee345: 3:09pm On Jan 15
Brendaniel:

I'm not deluding myself, Let me ask you why did Abians rejoice all over the world when Alex Otti was declared winner?

Cos he won under LP that only reason.

What as he done differently in 8month.
Re: Nigeria Clears Additional Backlog Of January Crude Oil Cargoes by Brendaniel: 3:14pm On Jan 15
Pecoleee345:

Cos he won under LP that only reason.

What as he done differently in 8month.

No cos we knew Ikpeazu was bringing in another thief like him, but you guys saw chose to continue with APC at the national level even though they had 8 disastrous years...

He has done a whole lot, if you need the news links, I will take my time to list everything for you.

As it stands Otti is the best performing governor sworn in May 29 2023....
Re: Nigeria Clears Additional Backlog Of January Crude Oil Cargoes by Pecoleee345: 3:35pm On Jan 15
Brendaniel:

No cos we knew Ikpeazu was bringing in another thief like him, but you guys saw chose to continue with APC at the national level even though they had 8 disastrous years...

He has done a whole lot, if you need the news links, I will take my time to list everything for you.

As it stands Otti is the best performing governor sworn in May 29 2023....

Done a whole lot and you people keep migrating in night busses.

Abia is now London............lol
Re: Nigeria Clears Additional Backlog Of January Crude Oil Cargoes by Brendaniel: 3:44pm On Jan 15
Pecoleee345:

Done a whole lot and you people keep migrating in night busses.

Abia is now London............lol

Normally Igbos are explorers, even if the whole south east is like Canada today, we will still be trabelling round the world to explore and make wealth, that is the way an Igbo man behaves.

That is why you will still see an Igbos man doing business in Zamfara, Borno and so on, are they better than Abia?

So the same way we travel to other states is how we ho to Lagos too, nothing new....

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Brain Box Of Nigeria: Anambra Or Ekiti? / (PHOTOS) UNBELIEVEABLE Crowd Turn Up For Buhari In Uyo / Osun 2022: Court Reserves Judgment On PDP Governorship Ticket Tussle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.