Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,024 members, 7,856,118 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 02:05 PM

Diary - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Diary (228 Views)

Reasons Why I Don't Tell People My Salary / Can I Sue My Employer For This?? / My Employer Is Shortchanging Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diary by Isah24: 8:57pm On Jan 14
Re: Diary by Meerahbel: 9:01pm On Jan 14
Beg your Oga simple

1 Like

Re: Diary by Cruise777: 9:13pm On Jan 14
National industrial court

But it's best to settle out of court

Many lawyers take human right abuse cases probono free of charge, and if you go to state department of justice you have the right for free counsel

1 Like

Re: Diary by Scentedgrance: 9:24pm On Jan 14
Please may I humbly ask how much your salary is?
Re: Diary by Freelancerr(m): 9:49pm On Jan 14
Omo! They run you street o
Re: Diary by Isah24: 12:46am On Jan 15
Scentedgrance:
Please may I humbly ask how much your salary is?
Re: Diary by Isah24: 12:51am On Jan 15
Cruise777:
National industrial court

But it's best to settle out of court

Many lawyers take human right abuse cases probono free of charge, and if you go to state department of justice you have the right for free counsel
thank you so much sir and God bless you for this enlighten comment I will try to go there this morning because I can't take it they cheated me the items that was stole is not 7k but they take my entire salary
Re: Diary by Seunpapa65: 2:25am On Jan 16
Isah24:
thank you so much sir and God bless you for this enlighten comment I will try to go there this morning because I can't take it they cheated me the items that was stole is not 7k but they take my entire salary
You want to balance them 7k and ask them to pay you your salary make them no lock you Sha 🤣🤣

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Become A Permanent Secretary? / Massive Discount On SAP Training - Become An SAP Consultant Now! / Be A Change Agent!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.