Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,985 members, 7,814,356 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

TAKE MIC!!! Tell Us That Crazy Thing You’ve Done For Love - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TAKE MIC!!! Tell Us That Crazy Thing You’ve Done For Love (125 Views)

Oya Take Mic, Tell Me Why You Hate Obi Cubana. / Lawan To Sanwo-olu: You’ve Done Well — You Deserve A Second Term / Buhari At 79: I Appreciate The Unseen Works You’ve Done ― Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TAKE MIC!!! Tell Us That Crazy Thing You’ve Done For Love by Hotfrom9ja: 9:45pm On Jan 14
Love they say is indeed a BEAUTIFUL thing. For one to actually say that he or she is in love,there must be sacrifice.

As for me,the one thing I did for love was when my babe was sick and admitted to the hospital,there was no one to stay with her and I had no choice but to stay with her.

The crazy thing about this is that i snubbed my test just to be with her. I thank God that I later passed the course narrowly.

NOW, IT’S YOUR TURN;

WHAT WAS THAT CRAZY THING YOU DID FOR LOVE?

https://loudgist.com.ng/take-mic-tell-us-that-crazy-thing-youve-done-for-love/

LET US KNOW IN THE COMMENT SECTION BELOW

Re: TAKE MIC!!! Tell Us That Crazy Thing You’ve Done For Love by Chimarto: 9:47pm On Jan 14
I'm interested in this epistle
Re: TAKE MIC!!! Tell Us That Crazy Thing You’ve Done For Love by olisaEze(m): 9:50pm On Jan 14
Love does not grow but growls on an empty stomach. This is January the longest month of the year, so no time for love. cool

1 Like

Re: TAKE MIC!!! Tell Us That Crazy Thing You’ve Done For Love by Zonefree(m): 9:53pm On Jan 14
To love a Nigerian girl is crazy already.

2 Likes

Re: TAKE MIC!!! Tell Us That Crazy Thing You’ve Done For Love by Cruise777: 9:58pm On Jan 14
I tend to avoid very deep connection now

But for love I spent shege because she genuinely doesn't have
Re: TAKE MIC!!! Tell Us That Crazy Thing You’ve Done For Love by Gadafii: 11:03pm On Jan 14
Make I spread my Yoruba local mats here read lies
Re: TAKE MIC!!! Tell Us That Crazy Thing You’ve Done For Love by bibianna(f): 11:08pm On Jan 14
We need this topic for next month! smiley

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Security Advise / Those Opposing Relocation Of FAAN, CBN Departments To Lagos Are Mischief Makers / UNIMAGINABLE Crisis Looms In Osun PDP As AARAJ, Other Chieftains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.