Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,770 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

Learn, Earn And Teach Others(nairalander's Giveback To Knowledge Received Here) - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Learn, Earn And Teach Others(nairalander's Giveback To Knowledge Received Here) (1750 Views)

What’s The Best Investing Advice You’ve Ever Received? / 2022 Trending Online Investment: Learn, Earn And Teach Others. / Do You Invest Online? Teach others what you do and learn from them too. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn, Earn And Teach Others(nairalander's Giveback To Knowledge Received Here) by henrycryptmento(m): 1:33pm On Jan 21
okunwaye:

shedrackkdp@gmail.com
link sent to mail
Re: Learn, Earn And Teach Others(nairalander's Giveback To Knowledge Received Here) by henrycryptmento(m): 1:35pm On Jan 21
okunwaye:

shedrackkdp@gmail.com
sent
Re: Learn, Earn And Teach Others(nairalander's Giveback To Knowledge Received Here) by Weirdgee: 2:45pm On Jan 21
henrycryptmento:
send your email address for group link as WhatsApp bans users adding new numbers to group.
ok clairjamie376@gmail.com
Re: Learn, Earn And Teach Others(nairalander's Giveback To Knowledge Received Here) by henrycryptmento(m): 3:55pm On Jan 21
Weirdgee:
ok clairjamie376@gmail.com
sent
Re: Learn, Earn And Teach Others(nairalander's Giveback To Knowledge Received Here) by Jashub: 3:57pm On Jan 21
dukej556@gmail.com
Re: Learn, Earn And Teach Others(nairalander's Giveback To Knowledge Received Here) by damsolyn: 8:35pm On Jan 21
Damsin07@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Learn, Earn And Teach Others(nairalander's Giveback To Knowledge Received Here) by Chapi: 8:59pm On Jan 21
I don't understand
Re: Learn, Earn And Teach Others(nairalander's Giveback To Knowledge Received Here) by Chapi: 9:00pm On Jan 21
Oga, something is not adding up well.

You registered this nairaland account on the 24 October, 2023.

And the story of how you benefited from nairaland started in 2013 through 2017.

Please what happened to your old nairaland account of over ten years ago that you are using another account of 2023 for this message?

2 Likes

Re: Learn, Earn And Teach Others(nairalander's Giveback To Knowledge Received Here) by George700(m): 9:10pm On Jan 21
09050691216 pls add me sir if your group is still available
Re: Learn, Earn And Teach Others(nairalander's Giveback To Knowledge Received Here) by henrycryptmento(m): 10:43pm On Jan 21
Chapi:
Oga, something is not adding up well.

You registered this nairaland account on the 24 October, 2023.

And the story of how you benefited from nairaland started in 2013 through 2017.

Please what happened to your old nairaland account of over ten years ago that you are using another account of 2023 for this message?
Use your brain. People lose accounts, people lose usernames or emails, ask another intelligent question.
Re: Learn, Earn And Teach Others(nairalander's Giveback To Knowledge Received Here) by Chapi: 12:06am On Jan 22
Alright
Time shall tell.
Re: Learn, Earn And Teach Others(nairalander's Giveback To Knowledge Received Here) by MamaFutures(f): 2:06am On Jan 22
henrycryptmento:
send your email address for group link as WhatsApp bans users adding new numbers to group.

Re: Learn, Earn And Teach Others(nairalander's Giveback To Knowledge Received Here) by henrycryptmento(m): 6:34am On Jan 22
MamaFutures:

okpact99@yahoo.com

done.
Re: Learn, Earn And Teach Others(nairalander's Giveback To Knowledge Received Here) by kind82(m): 7:04am On Jan 22
Boss please add me
Re: Learn, Earn And Teach Others(nairalander's Giveback To Knowledge Received Here) by Xavi600: 8:39am On Jan 22
forwardevertech006@gmail.com
henrycryptmento:
drop your email for group link as WhatsApp bans users adding unsaved numbers.
Re: Learn, Earn And Teach Others(nairalander's Giveback To Knowledge Received Here) by myweb(m): 5:06pm On Jan 22
aminuolusola@gmail.com
Re: Learn, Earn And Teach Others(nairalander's Giveback To Knowledge Received Here) by Zankut: 6:17pm On Jan 22
henrycryptmento:

coleabo6@gmail.com
Re: Learn, Earn And Teach Others(nairalander's Giveback To Knowledge Received Here) by lenghtinny(m): 7:57pm On Jan 22
henrycryptmento:
drop your email address for group link as WhatsApp bans users adding new numbers to group.
mxtaolly@gmail.com
Re: Learn, Earn And Teach Others(nairalander's Giveback To Knowledge Received Here) by Weirdgee: 7:11pm On Jan 23
henrycryptmento:
sent
Thanks boss
Re: Learn, Earn And Teach Others(nairalander's Giveback To Knowledge Received Here) by bobojoshua(m): 8:59pm On Jan 23
henrycryptmento:
drop your email for group link as WhatsApp bans users adding unsaved numbers.

Joshuajonathan96@gmail.com
Re: Learn, Earn And Teach Others(nairalander's Giveback To Knowledge Received Here) by Fa44me: 4:13am On Jan 24
remisaac2013@gmail.com
Re: Learn, Earn And Teach Others(nairalander's Giveback To Knowledge Received Here) by Securityman(m): 5:53pm On Jan 24
Add me up
Re: Learn, Earn And Teach Others(nairalander's Giveback To Knowledge Received Here) by oferdik: 4:23pm On Jan 25
henrycryptmento:
Good morning guys. It was this morning I discovered why WhatsApp banned my numbers. The reason is because I was adding you guys to the crypto community group instead of allowing you guys use the link to join. It was flagged as spam and I have reported. So please. I will notify you guys when a new link drop so you can join let's start immediately. It's frustrating I know but now, the problem can be solved.

I apologize for keeping you guys waiting. It can demoralize too.

Please be patient.

oferdinand8@gmail.com
Re: Learn, Earn And Teach Others(nairalander's Giveback To Knowledge Received Here) by fergieboy: 6:19pm On Jan 25
henrycryptmento:
Good morning guys. It was this morning I discovered why WhatsApp banned my numbers. The reason is because I was adding you guys to the crypto community group instead of allowing you guys use the link to join. It was flagged as spam and I have reported. So please. I will notify you guys when a new link drop so you can join let's start immediately. It's frustrating I know but now, the problem can be solved.

I apologize for keeping you guys waiting. It can demoralize too.

Please be patient.
Frankrudyxx@ gmail com
Re: Learn, Earn And Teach Others(nairalander's Giveback To Knowledge Received Here) by kaysir095: 7:04pm On Jan 25
interested1953@gmail.com
Re: Learn, Earn And Teach Others(nairalander's Giveback To Knowledge Received Here) by Aaron1199(m): 9:16pm On Jan 25
Please add me
Re: Learn, Earn And Teach Others(nairalander's Giveback To Knowledge Received Here) by henrycryptmento(m): 11:30pm On Jan 26
fergieboy:

Frankrudyxx@ gmail com
sent
Re: Learn, Earn And Teach Others(nairalander's Giveback To Knowledge Received Here) by henrycryptmento(m): 11:30pm On Jan 26
kaysir095:
interested1953@gmail.com
link sent
Re: Learn, Earn And Teach Others(nairalander's Giveback To Knowledge Received Here) by bobojoshua(m): 5:03pm On Jan 27
henrycryptmento:
link sent

Please, send the whatsapp group link to:

Joshuajonathan96@gmail.com
Re: Learn, Earn And Teach Others(nairalander's Giveback To Knowledge Received Here) by nattyGENT: 9:17am On Jan 28
Re: Learn, Earn And Teach Others(nairalander's Giveback To Knowledge Received Here) by henrycryptmento(m): 3:32pm On Jan 28
nattyGENT:
drop email for link
Re: Learn, Earn And Teach Others(nairalander's Giveback To Knowledge Received Here) by Veesound95: 3:50pm On Jan 28
My own has always been.... why can't they share the information here directly.... why always trying to move people...for me it's scam... just be careful in quest for money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2D Payment Gateway / . / Have 2million To Invest In Bond Market:how Profitable,pls Bond Expert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.