Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Learn, Earn And Teach Others(nairalander's Giveback To Knowledge Received Here) - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Learn, Earn And Teach Others(nairalander's Giveback To Knowledge Received Here) (1760 Views)

What’s The Best Investing Advice You’ve Ever Received? / 2022 Trending Online Investment: Learn, Earn And Teach Others. / Do You Invest Online? Teach others what you do and learn from them too. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn, Earn And Teach Others(nairalander's Giveback To Knowledge Received Here) by Opera240: 4:33pm On Jan 28
Pls me to the group tetegbemi55@gmail.com
Re: Learn, Earn And Teach Others(nairalander's Giveback To Knowledge Received Here) by UnbeatableKing: 9:36am On Jan 29
henrycryptmento:
send your email address for group link as WhatsApp bans users adding new numbers to group.
sewlotlad413@fuwamofu.com
Re: Learn, Earn And Teach Others(nairalander's Giveback To Knowledge Received Here) by fredsamuel1: 9:57am On Jan 29
Saw this late sir, but i hope to be added too
fredsamuel455@gmail.com
Re: Learn, Earn And Teach Others(nairalander's Giveback To Knowledge Received Here) by Hamzashaf99(f): 2:29pm On Jan 29
henrycryptmento:
drop your email address for group link as WhatsApp bans users adding new numbers to group.
Pls add me up 08163470241
Re: Learn, Earn And Teach Others(nairalander's Giveback To Knowledge Received Here) by LibertyPower: 4:44pm On Jan 30
please add
queenetjoy4life@yahoo.com
Re: Learn, Earn And Teach Others(nairalander's Giveback To Knowledge Received Here) by henrycryptmento(m): 4:58pm On Jan 30
Hamzashaf99:

Pls add me up 08163470241
I think I have sent you link

1 Like

Re: Learn, Earn And Teach Others(nairalander's Giveback To Knowledge Received Here) by tkbrains: 11:10pm On Jan 30
Add me sir 08037803540
Re: Learn, Earn And Teach Others(nairalander's Giveback To Knowledge Received Here) by XcepXlargeGlory: 1:50pm On Feb 03
Re: Learn, Earn And Teach Others(nairalander's Giveback To Knowledge Received Here) by adelafe2019: 11:36pm On Feb 03
Re: Learn, Earn And Teach Others(nairalander's Giveback To Knowledge Received Here) by adelafe2019: 11:41pm On Feb 03
felixinfinity@gmail.com
Re: Learn, Earn And Teach Others(nairalander's Giveback To Knowledge Received Here) by tkbrains: 5:31pm On Feb 04
08037803540 add asap
Re: Learn, Earn And Teach Others(nairalander's Giveback To Knowledge Received Here) by socialjustice93: 8:35pm On Feb 04
Does western union still operate in Nigeria? What's the best way to receive money from US to naija today?
Re: Learn, Earn And Teach Others(nairalander's Giveback To Knowledge Received Here) by kworld: 9:13pm On Feb 05
Please Sir send me the link 081 2651 8125
Re: Learn, Earn And Teach Others(nairalander's Giveback To Knowledge Received Here) by LibertyPower: 1:47pm On Feb 06
I am interested queenetjoy4life@yahoo.com
Re: Learn, Earn And Teach Others(nairalander's Giveback To Knowledge Received Here) by Bolsman(m): 4:39pm On Feb 06
henrycryptmento:
In 2013, I made a $50 investment with my salary then, through a thread created by someone here. it crossed 100$ in April same year, in 2017, it was up to 20,000$, I sold some and purchased a huge investment which have grown immensely.

This year all the banks made profit in billions because they earned in dollars( buy, hold and sell when it rose- tinubu government policy) while manufacturing companies like Unilever,
Cadbury made losses.

081 86 18 21 23 Whatsapp number

The best thing you can do for yourself this year is to learn and earn in dollars.

If you think it's your naira that will make you rich, you will never become rich with that.

The purpose of this thread is to teach and show only serious person's how to spot and follow the money in any industry you are making money from.

Alot of people have been waiting for this since last year and I'm less occupied to do this. It is not a get-rich quick program but you will surely increase your funds this year.

Nairaland investment thread is full of topics focused on getting from the readers, this time, I'm focused on giving back. I hope you will give others when you climb the ropes.

This is for serious people only, dm your WhatsApp contact to be added up as we should be starting soonest.
Re: Learn, Earn And Teach Others(nairalander's Giveback To Knowledge Received Here) by Bolsman(m): 4:39pm On Feb 06
henrycryptmento:
In 2013, I made a $50 investment with my salary then, through a thread created by someone here. it crossed 100$ in April same year, in 2017, it was up to 20,000$, I sold some and purchased a huge investment which have grown immensely.

This year all the banks made profit in billions because they earned in dollars( buy, hold and sell when it rose- tinubu government policy) while manufacturing companies like Unilever,
Cadbury made losses.

081 86 18 21 23 Whatsapp number

The best thing you can do for yourself this year is to learn and earn in dollars.

If you think it's your naira that will make you rich, you will never become rich with that.

The purpose of this thread is to teach and show only serious person's how to spot and follow the money in any industry you are making money from.

Alot of people have been waiting for this since last year and I'm less occupied to do this. It is not a get-rich quick program but you will surely increase your funds this year.

Nairaland investment thread is full of topics focused on getting from the readers, this time, I'm focused on giving back. I hope you will give others when you climb the ropes.

This is for serious people only, dm your WhatsApp contact to be added up as we should be starting soonest.

Re: Learn, Earn And Teach Others(nairalander's Giveback To Knowledge Received Here) by Bornboy4: 6:17pm On Feb 06
Add me
Re: Learn, Earn And Teach Others(nairalander's Giveback To Knowledge Received Here) by CharityAnthony4: 12:08am On Feb 07
Interested
Charityitodo1.ci@gmail.com
Re: Learn, Earn And Teach Others(nairalander's Giveback To Knowledge Received Here) by bobojoshua(m): 8:26am On Feb 07
henrycryptmento:
drop email for link

Please, send the whatsapp group link to:

Joshuajonathan96@gmail.com
Re: Learn, Earn And Teach Others(nairalander's Giveback To Knowledge Received Here) by XcepXlargeGlory: 3:54pm On Feb 07
Please, I have checked my mail several times I have got no reply yet. I am expecting your response, please send to

lovablefranko.13@gmail.com

henrycryptmento:
I think I have sent you link
Re: Learn, Earn And Teach Others(nairalander's Giveback To Knowledge Received Here) by Unbreakable26(f): 4:05pm On Feb 07
Interested sir
basseyjanet44@gmail.com
Re: Learn, Earn And Teach Others(nairalander's Giveback To Knowledge Received Here) by moneytalk247: 11:27pm On Feb 07
Add 08131482296
Re: Learn, Earn And Teach Others(nairalander's Giveback To Knowledge Received Here) by puremaker7(m): 7:26am On Feb 09
henrycryptmento:

This year all the banks made profit in billions because they earned in dollars( buy, hold and sell when it rose- tinubu government policy) while manufacturing companies like Unilever, Cadbury made losses.

Hope it's not too late for me?
pls add me 08032161394
Re: Learn, Earn And Teach Others(nairalander's Giveback To Knowledge Received Here) by Enyinne(f): 7:39pm On Feb 20
Pls add me , I hv not received the link
Re: Learn, Earn And Teach Others(nairalander's Giveback To Knowledge Received Here) by Kaymus(m): 9:16pm On Feb 20
Add me please. 08080326327

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shareholders Ask Cbn To Publish Names Of Bad Debtors / Dubai’s Most Luxurious Hotel, Burj-al-arab / How Can I Invest 100K While Schooling?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.