Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Why Is It That Everytime A Rich Man Die, Nigerians Will Tag Him A Ritualist - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is It That Everytime A Rich Man Die, Nigerians Will Tag Him A Ritualist (338 Views)

"We will all die" - Nigerians in Sokoto cry out against Niger border closure / South-east’s Ebubeagu Operatives Kill YPP Party Chairman In Imo State, Tag Him ‘ / Dino Melaye Nollywood: "Cunning Man Die, Cunning Man Bury Am!" - APC UK Mocks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Everytime A Rich Man Die, Nigerians Will Tag Him A Ritualist by pachigo001(m): 10:37am On Jan 15
Hello nairalanders why is it that any time a wealthy Nigerian die suddenly people will start gossiping with the deceased name and be calling him a ritualist, is it ignorance or just envious and stupidity of some folks angry angry angry
Re: Why Is It That Everytime A Rich Man Die, Nigerians Will Tag Him A Ritualist by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:44am On Jan 15
This is because some of the ritulalist don't live long because of their involvement in diabolical means.
Re: Why Is It That Everytime A Rich Man Die, Nigerians Will Tag Him A Ritualist by Cruise777: 10:45am On Jan 15
cool
Ritualist

.a religious or solemn ceremony consisting of a series of actions performed according to a prescribed order.

You are also a ritualist, you go to church, pay tithe and observe other religious rite

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Everytime A Rich Man Die, Nigerians Will Tag Him A Ritualist by pachigo001(m): 10:47am On Jan 15
Cruise777:
cool
Ritualist

.a religious or solemn ceremony consisting of a series of actions performed according to a prescribed order.

You are also a ritualist, you go to church, pay tithe and observe other religious rite
you are on point southern Nigerians always believe if you are not Christian you are evil not knowing they are guilty of the same thing grin grin grin
Re: Why Is It That Everytime A Rich Man Die, Nigerians Will Tag Him A Ritualist by technicallyrich(m): 11:24am On Jan 15
pachigo001:
Hello nairalanders why is it that any time a wealthy Nigerian die suddenly people will start gossiping with the deceased name and be calling him a ritualist, is it ignorance or just envious and stupidity of some folks angry angry angry
That's is because it's not easy to be rich in Nigeria, expecially if you are not from a rich home.
So the poor nigerians wonder how a fellow poor nigerians became rich.
They see it as almost impossible since they have also tried there best but is not working for them.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Everytime A Rich Man Die, Nigerians Will Tag Him A Ritualist by DEROX: 10:33pm On Jan 15
Holluwhakemmy:
This is because some of the ritulalist don't live long because of their involvement in diabolical means.
i love you for that, you said some not all so i can still live long if i do ba?
Re: Why Is It That Everytime A Rich Man Die, Nigerians Will Tag Him A Ritualist by Holluwhakemmy(f): 7:58am On Jan 16
DEROX:
i love you for that, you said some not all so i can still live long if i do ba?
if it is bloody money you won't last long but if otherwise o ti lo niyen
Re: Why Is It That Everytime A Rich Man Die, Nigerians Will Tag Him A Ritualist by DEROX: 8:07am On Jan 16
Holluwhakemmy:
if it is bloody money you won't last long but if otherwise o ti lo niyen
i mean all these bathing soap oo like soap from baba or cele lemme be sure before i go do things because i have friends buh they dont tell me anything
Re: Why Is It That Everytime A Rich Man Die, Nigerians Will Tag Him A Ritualist by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:11am On Jan 16
DEROX:
i mean all these bathing soap oo like soap from baba or cele lemme be sure before i go do things because i have friends buh they dont tell me anything
They are still from the same source either from cele or babalawo there is no money ritual without blood, if they don't introduce blood from beginning in the middle of it they will that's why your friends are not saying anything for now

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Everytime A Rich Man Die, Nigerians Will Tag Him A Ritualist by DEROX: 8:16am On Jan 16
Holluwhakemmy:
They are still from the same source either from cele or babalawo there is no money ritual without blood, if they don't introduce blood from beginning in the middle of it they will that's why your friends are not saying anything for now
Hmm am confused but thank you for the explanation cry buh i feel there should be one without blood na
Re: Why Is It That Everytime A Rich Man Die, Nigerians Will Tag Him A Ritualist by PoloG: 8:50am On Jan 16
Depends on the age of the person.
any under 30yr rich nigerian wey die, na yahoo ritualist him be abeg
Re: Why Is It That Everytime A Rich Man Die, Nigerians Will Tag Him A Ritualist by Seunpapa65: 9:27am On Jan 16
In everything we see a price was paid 💯
Re: Why Is It That Everytime A Rich Man Die, Nigerians Will Tag Him A Ritualist by Meagainstthem: 9:34am On Jan 16
Ritual money? My naija people can believe anything

(1) (Reply)

Over 75 Killed In U.s.-led Attacks In Yemen Including Hezbollah And Irgc's / Insecurity: FG Should Abolish Civil Defence, Road Safety – Buhari’s Ex-aide / Tinubu's Men Blaming Buhari For Hardship Won’t Solve Our Problems - Ogunlewe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.