Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Woman Filmed Hawking Intimacy Gadget Publicly In Lagos Street - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Woman Filmed Hawking Intimacy Gadget Publicly In Lagos Street (70125 Views)

Street Trading, Hawking Still Banned In Lagos State / Man Spotted Hawking Crocodile In Port Harcourt Traffic (Photos) / Pant Of Lady Hawking Plantain In Leggings In Lagos Shows, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Filmed Hawking Intimacy Gadget Publicly In Lagos Street by StraightGaay: 5:51pm On Jan 15
chukskafor:
Sorry o should I call sir or may since you are a homosexual, I wouldn't know which one to call you, but I am apologizing because I never knew she's your mother.....
It runs in your family DNA
Hypocrite
Re: Woman Filmed Hawking Intimacy Gadget Publicly In Lagos Street by ufotunang: 5:58pm On Jan 15
See what Tinubu hard economy has caused... hustle to survive πŸ™„
Re: Woman Filmed Hawking Intimacy Gadget Publicly In Lagos Street by ufotunang: 5:59pm On Jan 15
She looks like a woman that has a mental problem
Re: Woman Filmed Hawking Intimacy Gadget Publicly In Lagos Street by Omoapena(m): 6:01pm On Jan 15
She no go see buyer cox no one will come out publicly to patronize her
Re: Woman Filmed Hawking Intimacy Gadget Publicly In Lagos Street by chukskafor(m): 6:03pm On Jan 15
StraightGaay:
Hypocrite
That's your surname; mention me one more time and you will end a horrible and miserable end I bet you... One more mention
Re: Woman Filmed Hawking Intimacy Gadget Publicly In Lagos Street by nedekid: 6:03pm On Jan 15
chukskafor:
You can imagine the level of rotteness our society have gone through, a woman old enough to be a grand mother displaying this kind of wares with such impunity, it goes a long way to tell you the type of life she led as a youth.... SMH
Guy, it is market she is selling.
Re: Woman Filmed Hawking Intimacy Gadget Publicly In Lagos Street by chukskafor(m): 6:05pm On Jan 15
ariesbull:
They are here Raf4
Christlike01
Sergio101
Obaofpigs
marsman
KoshCAD
AfonjaFula
You gotta be kidding me, like seriously, and MODERATORS allow such an unholy folks to infiltrate this forum like that, may God help us all
Re: Woman Filmed Hawking Intimacy Gadget Publicly In Lagos Street by babz11(m): 6:11pm On Jan 15
Beremx:
Definitely for sex starved women.
Lol she should come to Ikotun market and sell it and watch people's reaction grin

My gee which side of ikotun are you
Re: Woman Filmed Hawking Intimacy Gadget Publicly In Lagos Street by StraightGaay: 6:12pm On Jan 15
chukskafor:
That's your surname; mention me one more time and you will end a horrible and miserable end I bet you... One more mention
Hypocrite
Re: Woman Filmed Hawking Intimacy Gadget Publicly In Lagos Street by chukskafor(m): 6:15pm On Jan 15
nedekid:

Guy, it is market she is selling.
Yeah bro, I concor to the fact that she is selling market but her choice of wares didn't go well for public consumption and mind you, those days when morals was part of the system, you can't even boast of knowing a shop that stock intimacy gadget talk more of it being peddled in an open environment with kids and the likes.
Now let me ask a simple question for the goofers above whom had been attacking me with mention of all sorts simply because I called what is bad by its name; "can anybody, man or woman display such item as she is hawking anywhere around the northern Nigeria? You and I knows the answer
Re: Woman Filmed Hawking Intimacy Gadget Publicly In Lagos Street by Rejouir: 6:15pm On Jan 15
BloomingDale:
See as the pricks black, come big again. πŸ˜€πŸ˜€ Madame, how much?
How much, when you no dey easily wet. You go cry tyre.
Re: Woman Filmed Hawking Intimacy Gadget Publicly In Lagos Street by Hassanmaye(m): 6:26pm On Jan 15
BloomingDale:
Hahahaha my stomach
Re: Woman Filmed Hawking Intimacy Gadget Publicly In Lagos Street by Hassanmaye(m): 6:26pm On Jan 15
BloomingDale:
So this is what you guys want?
Re: Woman Filmed Hawking Intimacy Gadget Publicly In Lagos Street by nabiz(m): 6:52pm On Jan 15
chukskafor:
Bros this one does not have a husband, never had and never will.
Her offsprings are scattered here attacking my me with mention
Psychopathic family
lol
Re: Woman Filmed Hawking Intimacy Gadget Publicly In Lagos Street by Moneyboyz: 6:53pm On Jan 15
Aba made dildos don enter market.

1 Like

Re: Woman Filmed Hawking Intimacy Gadget Publicly In Lagos Street by BabaRamota1980: 7:06pm On Jan 15
Watch what I say here....Onitsha & Aba go soon produce counterfeit ones. After use the toto go begin rot from the contamination.

1 Like

Re: Woman Filmed Hawking Intimacy Gadget Publicly In Lagos Street by FuckTheMod: 7:09pm On Jan 15
SuperOnyi:
shocked

This is why I'll always prefer Mama Safiyat to majority of hypocritical Nigerians. If half of the population of Nigeria was as honest as this great woman, Nigeria would have been so great that we would be manufacturing pencils and gadgets like these here.

But I'm afraid she might be stepping on the tiny heads of the religious hypocrites and those men with gbola smaller than the size of that stick I mentioned up there, kids use for writing.
Or deh
So mama nkechi is now mama safiyat
Nothing wey I nor go here from OSUs mouth...
Re: Woman Filmed Hawking Intimacy Gadget Publicly In Lagos Street by BabaRamota1980: 7:09pm On Jan 15
chukskafor:
Yeah bro, I concor to the fact that she is selling market but her choice of wares didn't go well for public consumption and mind you, those days when morals was part of the system, you can't even boast of knowing a shop that stock intimacy gadget talk more of it being peddled in an open environment with kids and the likes.
Now let me ask a simple question for the goofers above whom had been attacking me with mention of all sorts simply because I called what is bad by its name; "can anybody, man or woman display such item as she is hawking anywhere around the northern Nigeria? You and I knows the answer

This new market will soon spread in South...but I guarantee you, there will be no market for it in Sharia North. Unless person wan commit suicide go carry this thing hawk for birni.
Re: Woman Filmed Hawking Intimacy Gadget Publicly In Lagos Street by FuckTheMod: 7:10pm On Jan 15
Saturnalia:

At least, she’s not peddling Cocaine, and she hasn’t committed any crime.

Or deh
I wonder who raised you and the kind of daughters you'll raise.
What explanation will give you 10 years old daughter on this?
Shame
Re: Woman Filmed Hawking Intimacy Gadget Publicly In Lagos Street by Ferebiekunake: 7:14pm On Jan 15
She's not selling "intimacy gadget" as peddled here. Those "products" are not meant to be used for masturbation. They are the so-called sizes your male things could grow into if you patronised her!

She's selling phycological products to those who believe their natural male tools could be enhanced!

I've never met anyone who authenticated the veracity of such claims!
Re: Woman Filmed Hawking Intimacy Gadget Publicly In Lagos Street by TheMostComplex1: 7:20pm On Jan 15
chukskafor:
You can imagine the level of rotteness our society have gone through, a woman old enough to be a grand mother displaying this kind of wares with such impunity, it goes a long way to tell you the type of life she led as a youth.... SMH

When some men will support men sleeping & getting married to married women. This's just the beginning. Madam sell your market. We can't only condemn some bad things & applaud some when it suits us
Re: Woman Filmed Hawking Intimacy Gadget Publicly In Lagos Street by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:49pm On Jan 15
This is a campaign against men
Obviously Men must have seriously dealt with.

Fat, ugly and unrefined. How can a woman like this ever get any serious guy to commit to her?

1 Like

Re: Woman Filmed Hawking Intimacy Gadget Publicly In Lagos Street by femi4: 7:59pm On Jan 15
EreluRoz:
πŸ˜† na wa but this is not Nigerian men's sizes. Nigerian men have small dicks according to world research
The pleasure lies in usage not size
Re: Woman Filmed Hawking Intimacy Gadget Publicly In Lagos Street by chukskafor(m): 8:07pm On Jan 15
BabaRamota1980:

This new market will soon spread in South...but I guarantee you, there will be no market for it in Sharia North. Unless person wan commit suicide go carry this thing hawk for birni.
Hahaha, that will tantamount to suicide
Re: Woman Filmed Hawking Intimacy Gadget Publicly In Lagos Street by EreluRoz: 8:08pm On Jan 15
femi4:
The pleasure lies in usage not size
Small prick people slang πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ i
Re: Woman Filmed Hawking Intimacy Gadget Publicly In Lagos Street by chukskafor(m): 8:09pm On Jan 15
StraightGaay:
Hypocrite
Your village people have really remembered you
Re: Woman Filmed Hawking Intimacy Gadget Publicly In Lagos Street by StraightGaay: 8:15pm On Jan 15
chukskafor:
Your village people have really remembered you
Hypocrite
Re: Woman Filmed Hawking Intimacy Gadget Publicly In Lagos Street by chukskafor(m): 8:19pm On Jan 15
StraightGaay:
Hypocrite
Wasted sperms
Re: Woman Filmed Hawking Intimacy Gadget Publicly In Lagos Street by Ttipsy(f): 8:58pm On Jan 15
chukskafor:
abeg rest

Hypocrites
Re: Woman Filmed Hawking Intimacy Gadget Publicly In Lagos Street by Sacrosanct12(m): 8:58pm On Jan 15
She is not selling them. Mostly it would be drugs that she sells. Those are just samples of what your joystick would look like if you use her medicine. Her targets are men.

1 Like

Re: Woman Filmed Hawking Intimacy Gadget Publicly In Lagos Street by gordonsmat(m): 9:06pm On Jan 15
Her advert would be like Era Oko onike. Meaning, buy Toy Di**k
Re: Woman Filmed Hawking Intimacy Gadget Publicly In Lagos Street by StraightGaay: 9:08pm On Jan 15
chukskafor:
Wasted sperms
Sissy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures Of Made In Aba Furniture. / Bob Johnson Marries Lauren Wooden / This Nigerian Man And His Friends Slept At Shoprite In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.