Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Woman Filmed Hawking Intimacy Gadget Publicly In Lagos Street - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Woman Filmed Hawking Intimacy Gadget Publicly In Lagos Street (70126 Views)

Street Trading, Hawking Still Banned In Lagos State / Man Spotted Hawking Crocodile In Port Harcourt Traffic (Photos) / Pant Of Lady Hawking Plantain In Leggings In Lagos Shows, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Filmed Hawking Intimacy Gadget Publicly In Lagos Street by Boldideas: 9:26pm On Jan 15
If there was no market for it, she wouldn't sell it.

1 Like

Re: Woman Filmed Hawking Intimacy Gadget Publicly In Lagos Street by OKEIYIOKODU: 9:37pm On Jan 15
Glimpsetv:
You know, before now, sexual gadgets like these were not openly displayed. They were a thing of secret affairs, and anyone seen with one was considered wayward or promiscuous.

As a matter of fact, you had to go to a specific store to be able to get one. However, recently, the advent of the internet and social media seems to have brought them a little closer to those who need them, as the gadgets are advertised by some vendors online.

However, the one seen in this video is very unusual and obviously never seen by many. I mean, seeing a woman boldly hulking a sextoy publicly.

The question is, are ladies, or maybe some ladies, bold enough to openly patronize her?

Well, maybe she wouldn't be hulking the toys around if nobody ever buys them.

What are your thoughts on this? Do you think this is civilization or something else? We would like to know your thoughts in the comment section.
It may a case of somebody importing the gadgets in large quantity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5x2D3VUcZh8
Re: Woman Filmed Hawking Intimacy Gadget Publicly In Lagos Street by fapcrook(m): 9:45pm On Jan 15
Mama olowo, egboko wa o
Penis seller, bring penis o

This is how to call her if you want to buy

1 Like

Re: Woman Filmed Hawking Intimacy Gadget Publicly In Lagos Street by AntiMen: 9:57pm On Jan 15
chukskafor:
Another family member spotted

Just like one of your family members,we are the same descendants....
Black for a reason.
Re: Woman Filmed Hawking Intimacy Gadget Publicly In Lagos Street by 7upnigeria: 9:59pm On Jan 15
They're coming to insult her now whereas na dem use am psss.

G00dharddick:
Sadly the average Nigerian girl has nothing to write home about

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 You don vex.
Re: Woman Filmed Hawking Intimacy Gadget Publicly In Lagos Street by Konskott(m): 10:14pm On Jan 15
Majority of men have weak election. Women need hard gbola which is scarce to come by so they now buy these no nonsense, no failure, hard rods as backups. Weak gbola de cause depression na.
Re: Woman Filmed Hawking Intimacy Gadget Publicly In Lagos Street by Melagros(m): 11:09pm On Jan 15
Saturnalia:

At least, she’s not peddling Cocaine, and she hasn’t committed any crime.

God bless you brother, don't mind the yeye man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Filmed Hawking Intimacy Gadget Publicly In Lagos Street by ariesbull: 11:19pm On Jan 15
chukskafor:
You gotta be kidding me, like seriously, and MODERATORS allow such an unholy folks to infiltrate this forum like that, may God help us all
lol
Re: Woman Filmed Hawking Intimacy Gadget Publicly In Lagos Street by Trustmea: 12:43am On Jan 16
SuperOnyi:
shocked

This is why I'll always prefer Mama Safiyat to majority of hypocritical Nigerians. If half of the population of Nigeria was as honest as this great woman, Nigeria would have been so great that we would be manufacturing pencils and gadgets like these here.

But I'm afraid she might be stepping on the tiny heads of the religious hypocrites and those men with gbola smaller than the size of that stick I mentioned up there, kids use for writing.
Nwaamikpe?
Re: Woman Filmed Hawking Intimacy Gadget Publicly In Lagos Street by Emman08: 12:48am On Jan 16
SuperOnyi:
shocked

This is why I'll always prefer Mama Safiyat to majority of hypocritical Nigerians. If half of the population of Nigeria was as honest as this great woman, Nigeria would have been so great that we would be manufacturing pencils and gadgets like these here.

But I'm afraid she might be stepping on the tiny heads of the religious hypocrites and those men with gbola smaller than the size of that stick I mentioned up there, kids use for writing.

Everywhere in the world. People are discreet when buying intimacy gadgets. No be only Nigeria grin
Re: Woman Filmed Hawking Intimacy Gadget Publicly In Lagos Street by Enemyofpeace: 3:50am On Jan 16
This is one of the reasons Dpen11 dey take me do yanga
Re: Woman Filmed Hawking Intimacy Gadget Publicly In Lagos Street by BlessedChild7: 5:42am On Jan 16
I don't see any issues with that, it doesn't affect anybody. It is even safe here for the ladies
Re: Woman Filmed Hawking Intimacy Gadget Publicly In Lagos Street by HRMK: 7:20am On Jan 16
SHE IS ONLY BEEN DESPERATE TO SURVIVE THE ECONOMIC SITUATION OF THE COUNTRY!
Re: Woman Filmed Hawking Intimacy Gadget Publicly In Lagos Street by BALLOSKI: 8:07am On Jan 16
EreluRoz:
😆 na wa but this is not Nigerian men's sizes. Nigerian men have small dicks according to world research
speak for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Woman Filmed Hawking Intimacy Gadget Publicly In Lagos Street by bizzibodi(m): 9:18am On Jan 16
No viewers descretion! Although nothing is as exciting to behold as a an erect BBC,Thanks Jah for creating that canon called gbola grin grin grin
Re: Woman Filmed Hawking Intimacy Gadget Publicly In Lagos Street by Omola2ulv: 11:30am On Jan 16

1 Like

Re: Woman Filmed Hawking Intimacy Gadget Publicly In Lagos Street by Cesearleo: 12:55pm On Jan 16
;DOhhh so you support her selling it in public?it's show you are same with the lady
Saturnalia:

At least, she’s not peddling Cocaine, and she hasn’t committed any crime.

Re: Woman Filmed Hawking Intimacy Gadget Publicly In Lagos Street by Cromagnon: 2:20pm On Jan 16
chukskafor:
See painment, I no know say na vibrator ya papa take give ya mama belle born you, no vex, salute your mother for me o, make she hawk am well
she will hawk it
She will hammer
You will be divorced by your wife cos you can't satisfy her but for your mind you're the man not knowing it's not you that fathered your chudren
Re: Woman Filmed Hawking Intimacy Gadget Publicly In Lagos Street by fareed69(m): 2:42pm On Jan 16
chukskafor:
You can imagine the level of rotteness our society have gone through, a woman old enough to be a grand mother displaying this kind of wares with such impunity, it goes a long way to tell you the type of life she led as a youth.... SMH

After all she's not selling other people's babies.
Neither is she selling Cocaine.
Re: Woman Filmed Hawking Intimacy Gadget Publicly In Lagos Street by chukskafor(m): 2:44pm On Jan 16
fareed69:

After all she's not selling other people's babies.
Neither is she selling Cocaine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures Of Made In Aba Furniture. / Bob Johnson Marries Lauren Wooden / This Nigerian Man And His Friends Slept At Shoprite In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.