Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Abuja Kidnappers Kill Three Of 10 Victims, Jerk Ransom To N700m(picture) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abuja Kidnappers Kill Three Of 10 Victims, Jerk Ransom To N700m(picture) (61854 Views)

Troops Kill Bandits, Rescue 10 Victims Chained In Kaduna Forest / Kidnappers Kill Funke Olakunrin, Daughter Of Reuben Fasoranti, Afenifere Leader / Gang Leader Kidnaps 10 Victims To Raise Money For His Father’s Funeral (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Kidnappers Kill Three Of 10 Victims, Jerk Ransom To N700m(picture) by usagee36: 8:34pm On Jan 15
I dont 4king care. You think i'm scared of your stupid tinubu, foolish dss or military?
Evolutionism:

You are committing treason against the state.

4 Likes

Re: Abuja Kidnappers Kill Three Of 10 Victims, Jerk Ransom To N700m(picture) by obesse: 8:34pm On Jan 15
Supan:
Elections truly has consequences. We are now living the life after election.

So sad. Rip to the departed.
Re: Abuja Kidnappers Kill Three Of 10 Victims, Jerk Ransom To N700m(picture) by Bluffly: 8:35pm On Jan 15
sulaak:

If Peter Obi were president, the situation would be worse?

The North is sending a message that unless the president is Fulani, the country will be ungovernable.
Was Buhari not Fulani?

3 Likes

Re: Abuja Kidnappers Kill Three Of 10 Victims, Jerk Ransom To N700m(picture) by Evolutionism: 8:38pm On Jan 15
usagee36:
I dont 4king care. You think im scared of your stupid tinubu or foolish dss or military?

Enter the next vailable flight and come down to Nigeria before i believe say you no dey scaredgrin
Re: Abuja Kidnappers Kill Three Of 10 Victims, Jerk Ransom To N700m(picture) by Oluhitare562: 8:38pm On Jan 15
see below

Re: Abuja Kidnappers Kill Three Of 10 Victims, Jerk Ransom To N700m(picture) by tola268: 8:38pm On Jan 15
I don't know what is behind this nonsensical act. Government should declare total war against this action. Let any bandits or kidnappers arrested receive quick judgment of not more than a month to the day arrested, after the judgment they should face firing squad if they are guilty. Government can set up special court or tribunal of not more than twelve personnel which will comprises three judges, three lawyers, three soldiers and three police.
Re: Abuja Kidnappers Kill Three Of 10 Victims, Jerk Ransom To N700m(picture) by lexy2014: 8:42pm On Jan 15
seborrhic:
A serious president would have called a state security Council meeting or summoned the IGP and DSS DG and in that process it would put the pressure on them.
For kidnappers to deliberately kill victims due to delayed ransome is something new and shows a level of deep anger with the system.
I believe some of the kidnappers were people frustrated by the goverment in one way or the other.

But kidnapping innocent people is just cowardice while at the same time the government should address the suffering in the land which I believe is part of the cause.

oga, which system are you talking about that there is anger?

how are kidnappers people that are frustrated by the government?

what has kidnapping and killing children got to do with being frustrated by government?
Re: Abuja Kidnappers Kill Three Of 10 Victims, Jerk Ransom To N700m(picture) by lexy2014: 8:43pm On Jan 15
Evolutionism:

You are committing treason against the state.
which treason did he commit against the state?

1 Like

Re: Abuja Kidnappers Kill Three Of 10 Victims, Jerk Ransom To N700m(picture) by SenatePresdo(m): 8:43pm On Jan 15
madridguy:
Useless bastards with black hearts. Killing innocent children over money.

President Tinubu should come out and rescue them all. Give the bastards the 100 million and let the remain children go back home to their parent..

Shame on the FG for not being able to protect Nigerians.

That's what the bandits wants, since they must have heard that the issue is now public.

If the Govt obliges and pay for the ransom, they will continue kidnapping more people, and would even increase it to 200m per person.
Would govt still come to pay for it? More people would end up joining kidnapping.

The bottom line is that the govt has failed, they are more concerned about their structure than securing the people.

3 Likes

Re: Abuja Kidnappers Kill Three Of 10 Victims, Jerk Ransom To N700m(picture) by wman(m): 8:44pm On Jan 15
These are terrorists. Not kidnappers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Kidnappers Kill Three Of 10 Victims, Jerk Ransom To N700m(picture) by usagee36: 8:47pm On Jan 15
Nigeria is the only place on earth i will never visit in my dream..
Evolutionism:

Enter the next vailable flight and come down to Nigeria before i believe say you no dey scaredgrin

1 Like

Re: Abuja Kidnappers Kill Three Of 10 Victims, Jerk Ransom To N700m(picture) by Shikini: 8:49pm On Jan 15
Terrible
Re: Abuja Kidnappers Kill Three Of 10 Victims, Jerk Ransom To N700m(picture) by Toluwanise247(m): 8:50pm On Jan 15
Nackzy:
Tinubu is worse than Buhari
You go cry tire ….

1 Like

Re: Abuja Kidnappers Kill Three Of 10 Victims, Jerk Ransom To N700m(picture) by olaniyilukman(m): 8:51pm On Jan 15
Fvckdgovt:
it's tiring Mann,how hard is it to combat insecurity
This kind of things will continue to happen in as much Police is still collecting bribe, do you think the kidnappers suddenly appeared to their victims and kidnapped them, no , all those kidnappers will have passed through all police checkpoint and scale through as a result of high level of corruption in the force
Re: Abuja Kidnappers Kill Three Of 10 Victims, Jerk Ransom To N700m(picture) by Chetas81(m): 8:53pm On Jan 15
WHO TO BLAME AS WE ALMOST BECOME HAITI OF THE FUTURE, BUT WE'RE HERE IN HAITI REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA ___ GUNMI SPONSOR BANDITS BUT NOBODY CAN ARRESTED HIM TILL THIS MINUTE 🦍🦍🦍🦍
Re: Abuja Kidnappers Kill Three Of 10 Victims, Jerk Ransom To N700m(picture) by firearcher: 8:53pm On Jan 15
seborrhic:
A serious president would have called a state security Council meeting or summoned the IGP and DSS DG and in that process it would put the pressure on them.
For kidnappers to deliberately kill victims due to delayed ransome is something new and shows a level of deep anger with the system.
I believe some of the kidnappers were people frustrated by the goverment in one way or the other.
But kidnapping innocent people is just cowardice while at the same time the government should address the suffering in the land which I believe is part of the cause.

There is no excuse to kidnap and murder innocent people. No excuse...

1 Like

Re: Abuja Kidnappers Kill Three Of 10 Victims, Jerk Ransom To N700m(picture) by Sunday2021: 8:55pm On Jan 15
What is the use of the NIA? BVN, NIN, and the national security Adviser( NSA)
If you insult Tinubu this night before morning DSS will be knocking on your door. So why can't we use the same thing to protect our people.
Nigerians no gree for politicians this 2024.
Re: Abuja Kidnappers Kill Three Of 10 Victims, Jerk Ransom To N700m(picture) by Greenfusion: 8:55pm On Jan 15
Nigeria is a failed state.......d only tin they know is nonsense politics ......if its to impeach Govs they know, if its election time they wud know how to deploy army every where....may God bring fast judgement and pain to them....
Re: Abuja Kidnappers Kill Three Of 10 Victims, Jerk Ransom To N700m(picture) by wordsNOTswords(m): 8:56pm On Jan 15
This Kidnapping issue is getting out of hand . Government should please do something about it .

On another note, I have Two bed room to rent in Dawaki, Abuja to rent

Rent.......2 Million / Year
Agency.....20%
Service charge.....150k
Legal Fee......150k
Total Package .......2.7million

Call 09069254522

Re: Abuja Kidnappers Kill Three Of 10 Victims, Jerk Ransom To N700m(picture) by Emekmart: 8:56pm On Jan 15
May God save nigeria
Re: Abuja Kidnappers Kill Three Of 10 Victims, Jerk Ransom To N700m(picture) by Gandrova: 9:03pm On Jan 15
Iceberg3:

Smh at you... because we remember how you and your ilks always come for the heads of those who had criticised the govt especially that of the major culprit,buhari's.
It's only God that will have mercy
Must everything be about politics?
Grow up kid
Re: Abuja Kidnappers Kill Three Of 10 Victims, Jerk Ransom To N700m(picture) by Gandrova: 9:06pm On Jan 15
VEXT:
Muslims will never protests against terrorists in Nigeria...They main concern is Palestine
Why can't you keep mute if you don't have any reasonable thing to say
Re: Abuja Kidnappers Kill Three Of 10 Victims, Jerk Ransom To N700m(picture) by soccerlite: 9:08pm On Jan 15
Nackzy:
Tinubu is worse than Buhari

There's no nigerian president that can be worst than buhari

1 Like

Re: Abuja Kidnappers Kill Three Of 10 Victims, Jerk Ransom To N700m(picture) by BucketHat(m): 9:09pm On Jan 15
It is very shameful where we are today as a Nation !!! Why did we allow the worst of us to be in the corridor of government 🤔

Killings has become norm in 🇳🇬 there are no consequences for bad behaviour,impunity left right & centre.

The older generation & the so called elder state men,the so called current political elite's have failed real big time.

This is unacceptable and appalling.

Re: Abuja Kidnappers Kill Three Of 10 Victims, Jerk Ransom To N700m(picture) by moshino(m): 9:10pm On Jan 15
Tunechi5:
Funny thing is that,it's all happening in the nations capital where the president resides

What is "Funny" about it?
Re: Abuja Kidnappers Kill Three Of 10 Victims, Jerk Ransom To N700m(picture) by soccerlite: 9:11pm On Jan 15
In a country where there's dss, army, police, airforce, Nia, etc

Kidnappers will be using gsm network to call, they will receive money in deposit banks

Still they will not be apprehended

What a country

Devil rules in nigeria
Re: Abuja Kidnappers Kill Three Of 10 Victims, Jerk Ransom To N700m(picture) by YaQsGaYa(m): 9:11pm On Jan 15
Don't pay anything again...
Re: Abuja Kidnappers Kill Three Of 10 Victims, Jerk Ransom To N700m(picture) by 9japride(m): 9:14pm On Jan 15
It's hate motivated killing. I hope there won't be anything like repented kidnappers programme?
Re: Abuja Kidnappers Kill Three Of 10 Victims, Jerk Ransom To N700m(picture) by gordonsmat(m): 9:14pm On Jan 15
This is so sad! Insecurities everywhere. I thought the essence of NIN registration is to combat insecurities in the country. Why is it that, the number or call can not be tracked. May the souls of those killed rest in peace. Nigeria as a country is a zoo!
Re: Abuja Kidnappers Kill Three Of 10 Victims, Jerk Ransom To N700m(picture) by YourKarma: 9:15pm On Jan 15
ipobarecriminals:
angry angry about time FG release KYARI to go after these BLOOD SUCKER BEAST..if the people that take over KYARI post are USELESS ,then RELEASE KYARI now angry angry
These people are terrorists, not your average kidnappers. This is Boko Haram and ISWAP, and they've over-run the country's capital.

Nnamdi Kanu said this will happen

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Kidnappers Kill Three Of 10 Victims, Jerk Ransom To N700m(picture) by soccerlite: 9:15pm On Jan 15
olaniyilukman:
This kind of things will continue to happen in as much Police is still collecting bribe, do you think the kidnappers suddenly appeared to their victims and kidnapped them, no , all those kidnappers will have passed through all police checkpoint and scale through as a result of high level of corruption in the force

Oyo state gov recently gave vehicles to police, on Saturday I saw police drove the one of the vehicle to a igbo joint to collect bribe

I was perplexed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home / 'She Hugged Me & I Lost My Sense’ - Grandpa Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Lagos / Ritualist Den Uncovered Under Bridge Near Lagos Governor's House. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.