Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,877 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

‘Abuja Not Safe’: Folorunsho Ariyo Killed Alongside Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Abuja Not Safe’: Folorunsho Ariyo Killed Alongside Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar (46257 Views)

What Bandits Told Us Before We Found Nabeeha’s Corpse – Uncle / Fake Photo Alert: Tinubu In Abuja Not In The United States - Bayo Onanuga / 'APC One-Million-Man March In Abuja Not Up To 2k People' - Deji Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Abuja Not Safe’: Folorunsho Ariyo Killed Alongside Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar by ozijay: 4:49pm On Jan 15
Ur head is better off a septic tank full of shit.

JoeEeL:
YOU KNOW WHY I DON'T PITY BLACK PEOPLE? I'LL TELL YOU WHY:

They don't know how to properly evaluate the scope of a problem and make carefully guided projections. Please let me explain a bit.

When Boko Haram was ravaging the north east, how many of you used to remember how middlebelters and southerners especially used to boast that "the nonsense can't reach here." Some would even say "as long as they keep the madness in the north". What makes it worse is that Boko Haram split into another faction called ISWAP, with the "WA" in it represnting West Africa. But some deluded folks down south are still thinking its a northern problem when their intentions are clear that they are not only coming for the whole of nigeria but even west africa. Today, from north to south in nigeria, has been affected

Secondly, the year of Covid was the year these terrorists loaded a lot of weapons in the forests. There were videos upon videos of these terrorists and their trucks being searched and assault rifles amongst variety of illegal weapons were found. Do you know what the youth were doing during that period? I'll tell you: they were watching BBNaija. They were argunig Tacha vs nengi vs Mercy, vs Cee-C. No protests, no nothing.

The examples are numerous but let me give you one final example. Corpers from Akwa Ibom were kidnapped in Zamfara or so... till date some of them are missing. Instead of the whole NYSC program to grind to a halt and major protests sponsored by all schools until they are rescued and a list of agenda is made to at least safeguard graduating students and corpers (not the whole country now o, just students alone), no noise was really made and everyone has moved on.

I HAVE NEVER SEEN A KIND OF BLACK PEOPLE IN MY ENTIRE LIFE, THIS NIGERIAN VERSION OF BLACK PEOPLE. I CANNOT EXPLAIN THEIR OT. BEING THE MOST POPULOUS SINGULAR BLACK NATION, THEY ARE THE DIRECT REASON BLACK RACE IS A CANNON FODDER ACROSS THE GREEN EARTH.

With all this calamity, someone who barely escaped these kidnappers' lair, would find a way to go to church to give one idiotic statement about how the g_d of his ______ (insert church denomination here) saved him... indirectly implying that what he serves is superior. What is painful is that they can't realise their barefaced idiocy. In fact, the rest of the congregation would clap and cement the overall idiocy we are talking about but usually that is only short-lived as there's always some form of other nigerian calamity around the corner waiting to befall one of these warped-thinking primates.
Re: ‘Abuja Not Safe’: Folorunsho Ariyo Killed Alongside Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar by Charly68: 4:54pm On Jan 15
And we have security oo...the country is in a big mess ..another terrible mass protest loading. This time around it may be against the security men and women who are deceiving themselves with the guns they wield on the street just to collect money from criminals and leave the masses unsecured
Re: ‘Abuja Not Safe’: Folorunsho Ariyo Killed Alongside Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar by PHILipu1(m): 4:55pm On Jan 15
FarmPlanetNG:
I am waiting for your comment, Wike
Muslims and northerners like it or not, Wike will remain Minister of the Abuja.
They can import bokoharam to he doing the killings.
Re: ‘Abuja Not Safe’: Folorunsho Ariyo Killed Alongside Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar by ariesbull: 4:57pm On Jan 15
yoruba ronu! our brother is there we are fine ...even if Fulani chased us from Ogun and Ondo villages

Raf4
Christlike01
Sergio101
Obaofpigs
marsman
KoshCAD
AfonjaFula

help me here

It wasn't this bad before
Re: ‘Abuja Not Safe’: Folorunsho Ariyo Killed Alongside Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar by walefresh3(m): 5:05pm On Jan 15
Seunpapa65:
Collect 2k vote idiots look at where it leads us sai baba 💔💔
Mumu Nigerians nah to the rave like dogs on rabbies for social media the won't do a shit
Politicians are united in looting
Why the foolish masses are divided
ELection time is over ... Your akpu head can tell u that... Move on and criticize constructively...
Re: ‘Abuja Not Safe’: Folorunsho Ariyo Killed Alongside Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar by Meteng: 5:06pm On Jan 15
FarmPlanetNG:
I am waiting for your comment, Wike
Him no go show him power here, him power na for Fubara body
Re: ‘Abuja Not Safe’: Folorunsho Ariyo Killed Alongside Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar by Seunpapa65: 5:16pm On Jan 15
walefresh3:
ELection time is over ... Your akpu head can tell u that... Move on and criticize constructively...
Idiot use a positive thing to canter my quote bingo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Abuja Not Safe’: Folorunsho Ariyo Killed Alongside Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar by YourKarma: 5:34pm On Jan 15
JoeEeL:
YOU KNOW WHY I DON'T PITY BLACK PEOPLE? I'LL TELL YOU WHY:

They don't know how to properly evaluate the scope of a problem and make carefully guided projections. Please let me explain a bit.

When Boko Haram was ravaging the north east, how many of you used to remember how middlebelters and southerners especially used to boast that "the nonsense can't reach here." Some would even say "as long as they keep the madness in the north". What makes it worse is that Boko Haram split into another faction called ISWAP, with the "WA" in it represnting West Africa. But some deluded folks down south are still thinking its a northern problem when their intentions are clear that they are not only coming for the whole of nigeria but even west africa. Today, from north to south in nigeria, has been affected

Secondly, the year of Covid was the year these terrorists loaded a lot of weapons in the forests. There were videos upon videos of these terrorists and their trucks being searched and assault rifles amongst variety of illegal weapons were found. Do you know what the youth were doing during that period? I'll tell you: they were watching BBNaija. They were argunig Tacha vs nengi vs Mercy, vs Cee-C. No protests, no nothing.

The examples are numerous but let me give you one final example. Corpers from Akwa Ibom were kidnapped in Zamfara or so... till date some of them are missing. Instead of the whole NYSC program to grind to a halt and major protests sponsored by all schools until they are rescued and a list of agenda is made to at least safeguard graduating students and corpers (not the whole country now o, just students alone), no noise was really made and everyone has moved on.

I HAVE NEVER SEEN A KIND OF BLACK PEOPLE IN MY ENTIRE LIFE, THIS NIGERIAN VERSION OF BLACK PEOPLE. I CANNOT EXPLAIN THEIR OT. BEING THE MOST POPULOUS SINGULAR BLACK NATION, THEY ARE THE DIRECT REASON BLACK RACE IS A CANNON FODDER ACROSS THE GREEN EARTH.

With all this calamity, someone who barely escaped these kidnappers' lair, would find a way to go to church to give one idiotic statement about how the g_d of his ______ (insert church denomination here) saved him... indirectly implying that what he serves is superior. What is painful is that they can't realise their barefaced idiocy. In fact, the rest of the congregation would clap and cement the overall idiocy we are talking about but usually that is only short-lived as there's always some form of other nigerian calamity around the corner waiting to befall one of these warped-thinking primates.

apt

1 Like

Re: ‘Abuja Not Safe’: Folorunsho Ariyo Killed Alongside Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar by oobelomo: 5:38pm On Jan 15
Have seen this sleepless night coming to Abuja some years back. Since 2017. I knew it, there will be a time when fear will envelop the whole FCT..... I dont blame our security agencies. I blame HAUSAS, soon or later u will realize why I put blames on HAUSA

1 Like

Re: ‘Abuja Not Safe’: Folorunsho Ariyo Killed Alongside Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar by mukthar2000(m): 5:45pm On Jan 15
Is getting to a stage that we no greee anymore.
Re: ‘Abuja Not Safe’: Folorunsho Ariyo Killed Alongside Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar by yommen: 5:51pm On Jan 15
FeliciaOja:
When i said Demoracy cannot work in Nigeria, prople where busy criticizing me
The reason democracy worked in the west is because they one ethnic group in each country

But when you have a mixture of differnt trubes insude one pool and try to do Democracy it will become competiton
Each tribe will be fighting for who to rule instead of voting a qualuty leader

Imagine if ukraine had 76 differnt tribes in one country speaking different languages

You will see that 60% will support russia
Because russia favor their tribe
But that can never happen because ukraine have ONE tribe. Norway has one ethnic tribe, Croatia, Romania, itlay has one ethnic tribe italians. All speaking ONE language
So they are united and not bias by tribe ir ethnic propaganda.

During end sars , The SW SE were united in that protest. While the north was doing anti protest supporting Sars

This is why i hold Baba Olusegun Obasanjo with the highest regards for handling true democracy.

Instead of coting Peter Obi you all decided to put hand in fire and now you are crying that it hurts. Before Nko??

You collect 2k to sell your votes
And still wonder why you are suffering
Una never see anything
Even Bible says The ignorant will suffer from their lack of knowledge

Newtons 3rd law
All actions have equal cosequence

Even though your comments here gathered a lot of likes, I don't you really thought it well.

Okay!!! Do you think these occurrences would not have happened if it was Peter Obi that won the last election? Do you this he would have found solutions to all Nigeria's problems by now? Lies! It's a system that have matured for decades with a lot of corrupt people in the government including the military and police. In fact, if would be worse if it was Peter Obi that is the President because the spoilers would really mean him.

Okay, think about it. Aren't there governors in SE where unknown gunmen have been committing atrocities? Or are the IPOB boys causing security breaches in SW not Igbos? Are the majority of the people in SE not Igbos? Are their governors not Igbo? Is there tribalism among SEasterners? So, why the killings, stay at home others, disruption of commercial activities? Think about it.
Re: ‘Abuja Not Safe’: Folorunsho Ariyo Killed Alongside Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar by Hassanmaye(m): 5:52pm On Jan 15
azpekuliar:
Hassanmaye, is that you do not know what is going on? Well you are at liberty to bury your head in the sand.
Hahahaha
Re: ‘Abuja Not Safe’: Folorunsho Ariyo Killed Alongside Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar by Amumaigwe: 6:18pm On Jan 15
jamesversion:
All these acts are conducted by the Northerners to discredit President Tinubu.

They want to make it seem like Wike isn't fit for the office of the FCT minister.

Are you not tired of this kind of silly narrative? The North used it to absolve Buhari of blames for insecurities in the North till it came to this proportion.
Re: ‘Abuja Not Safe’: Folorunsho Ariyo Killed Alongside Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar by yemmit90: 6:27pm On Jan 15
TimeManager:
The North is not ready, kidnapping started in the southeast but when it was about to swallow them up, they came together to form Bakassi boys which salvaged the ugly situation. When One Million boys were becoming a menance in SW, the leaders including traditional leaders and OPC rose to the challenge. Yahaya Bello recently derobed some traditional rulers in Kogi state and were exiled out of the state to neighbouring states for alleged involvements in insecurity, that sent a strong signal.
I was shocked reading an account by a man in Zamfara whose daughter was forcefully married off to a group of bandits. Funnily, the man did not raise an alarm when the bandits had asked him not to give out his daughter to someone else, he didn't report to the security when the bandits gave him an ultimatum to bring back his daughter from her husband, he only contacted the security after the bandits came back to attack him and went to his daughter's house and took her away from her husband.

-kiss the truth!

100% right, I don't take such news serious again especially if it happened in the North. All these kidnappers and terrorists are living among them, and they know everything about them and their lineage, so why is it difficult for them to fish them out.

If the North could think of creating hisbba police, why can't they do the same like other regions to tackle crimes in their domain? It is quite obvious that some elements within them don't want this to end, hence their reluctant to do something about it.

1 Like

Re: ‘Abuja Not Safe’: Folorunsho Ariyo Killed Alongside Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar by DaddyJapan(m): 7:25pm On Jan 15
FeliciaOja:
The reason democracy worked in the west is because they one ethnic group in each country

But when you have a mixture of differnt trubes insude one pool and try to do Democracy it will become competiton

Imagine if ukraine had 76 differnt tribes in one country speaking different languages

But that can never happen because ukraine have ONE tribe. Norway has one ethnic tribe, Croatia, Romania, itlay has one ethnic tribe italians. All speaking ONE language

During end sars , The SW SE were united in that protest. While the north was doing anti protest supporting Sars

This is why i hold Baba Olusegun Obasanjo with the highest regards for handling true democracy.

Instead of coting Peter Obi you all decided to put hand in fire and now you are crying that it hurts. Before Nko??

Una never see anything

Newtons 3rd law

Your post is not well-informed because India, the world's largest democracy, has 2,000 ethnic groups; at least 7 different religions that attract millions of followers; and more than a dozen languages. Yet it is wholesomely more stable and economically viable than Somalia is.

It is also wrong to suggest that countries in the west are ethnically monolithic, when multiculturalism is almost as old as time.
The USA, much like Europe, has always been a melting pot. Don't let anyone feed you lies that subvert history.
Re: ‘Abuja Not Safe’: Folorunsho Ariyo Killed Alongside Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar by BabaRamota1980: 7:55pm On Jan 15
FeliciaOja:

Una never see anything

Newtons 3rd law

grin grin

Thank God Obi lost. Otherwise entire Nigeria will observe sit-at-home. I have proof.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asun7JI_Mm8?si=4Wnb9pd_2hlu74a9
Re: ‘Abuja Not Safe’: Folorunsho Ariyo Killed Alongside Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar by broadman20: 8:05pm On Jan 15
TimeManager:
The North is not ready, kidnapping started in the southeast but when it was about to swallow them up, they came together to form Bakassi boys which salvaged the ugly situation. When One Million boys were becoming a menance in SW, the leaders including traditional leaders and OPC rose to the challenge. Yahaya Bello recently derobed some traditional rulers in Kogi state and were exiled out of the state to neighbouring states for alleged involvements in insecurity, that sent a strong signal.
I was shocked reading an account by a man in Zamfara whose daughter was forcefully married off to a group of bandits. Funnily, the man did not raise an alarm when the bandits had asked him not to give out his daughter to someone else, he didn't report to the security when the bandits gave him an ultimatum to bring back his daughter from her husband, he only contacted the security after the bandits came back to attack him and went to his daughter's house and took her away from her husband.

-kiss the truth!

Stop coming to on the internet to say rubbish,

Kidnapping never started in the south east,

And the Bakasi boys were formed because of the terrible activities of secret cult members and Agbero disturbing east.

Get your fact right.
Re: ‘Abuja Not Safe’: Folorunsho Ariyo Killed Alongside Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar by PaulH07: 8:08pm On Jan 15
Namaster:
It's funny how people seem oblivious to the level of insecurity in Nigeria until it reaches their backyard.

Nigeria has been unsafe since 2014 but I'd.ots in Abuja wouldn't do anything about it. Let it touch them ALL.

May the soul of the dead find peace.

I pray they don't kidnap Tinubu too.

Na so dem talk say dem go kidnap Buhari that time wink

2 Likes

Re: ‘Abuja Not Safe’: Folorunsho Ariyo Killed Alongside Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar by saxahe33: 8:28pm On Jan 15
Kidnapping In a whole capital
Re: ‘Abuja Not Safe’: Folorunsho Ariyo Killed Alongside Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar by Slydan204: 9:01pm On Jan 15
So so painful. Meanwhile, somewhere within d nation, our president is busy commissioning projects. Rest in peace young girl nd may Nigeria never happen 2 d rest of us. Once again, soo..soo painful
Re: ‘Abuja Not Safe’: Folorunsho Ariyo Killed Alongside Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar by achimendy(m): 9:45pm On Jan 15
FeliciaOja:

Una never see anything

Newtons 3rd law

Tribe is not the issue, but bad leaders using tribalism as an instrument to divide and rule her people. America is a country with different people from different nationalities that come together to form that powerful entity call USA. Kudos to the American past and present visionary leaders, they did the work. Unlike our tribalistic and nepotistic Nigerian thieves that call themselves leaders.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Abuja Not Safe’: Folorunsho Ariyo Killed Alongside Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar by BabaHenry(m): 10:03pm On Jan 15
NimrodEndOfDays:
you Yoruba have started with your normal lies again. Kidnapping started in the SS with the Niger Delta militants. They were kidnapping the whites for ransom. Easy with the lies your people are known for
You are not so wise with your response little boy undecided
Re: ‘Abuja Not Safe’: Folorunsho Ariyo Killed Alongside Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar by BabaHenry(m): 10:05pm On Jan 15
BabaRamota1980:

grin grin

Thank God Obi lost. Otherwise entire Nigeria will observe sit-at-home. I have proof.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asun7JI_Mm8?si=4Wnb9pd_2hlu74a9
You must be an animal for you to comment this nonsense undecided
Re: ‘Abuja Not Safe’: Folorunsho Ariyo Killed Alongside Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 10:55pm On Jan 15
BabaHenry:

You are not so wise with your response little boy undecided
you lie alot. Haba
Re: ‘Abuja Not Safe’: Folorunsho Ariyo Killed Alongside Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar by Zhunnurayn(m): 11:30pm On Jan 15
FeliciaOja:

Una never see anything

Newtons 3rd law

Mumu

Peter obi is not the solution
Re: ‘Abuja Not Safe’: Folorunsho Ariyo Killed Alongside Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar by bigcasava1(m): 4:41am On Jan 16
Southeast south south protect ur land, they have over run north central
Re: ‘Abuja Not Safe’: Folorunsho Ariyo Killed Alongside Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar by AnyanwuSilas: 9:51am On Jan 17
o123456789:
These kidnappers are working with coordinated intelligence. Because for them to kidnap high profile families in there numbers is not a case of guess work. These people are also backed by powerful men in power to have rejected almost 30 million naira, it means they are well funded and want to stay in business for a long time. Everyone must exercise caution to stay alive this period.
You can make your point without misleading people. Those countries you mentioned don't have only one ethnic group, there are russians in Ukrain, those people fighting for indipendent in Ukrain are ethnic Russians. The most important thing is for every ethnic groups be in charge of 90% of their teritory ie true federalism.
Re: ‘Abuja Not Safe’: Folorunsho Ariyo Killed Alongside Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar by o123456789(m): 11:33am On Jan 17
AnyanwuSilas:
You can make your point without misleading people. Those countries you mentioned don't have only one ethnic group, there are russians in Ukrain, those people fighting for indipendent in Ukrain are ethnic Russians. The most important thing is for every ethnic groups be in charge of 90% of their teritory ie true federalism.
Stop drug abuse, it is very bad for your health!!!
Re: ‘Abuja Not Safe’: Folorunsho Ariyo Killed Alongside Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar by AnyanwuSilas: 11:35am On Jan 17
ipobarecriminals:
sad they should release K.11YARI the SUPER TAILOR lipsrsealed to go after these TERRORISTS angry
IPOB should be your problem. So kyari the drug baron is the only person that can fight terrorists? Keep advocating for drug barons to lead every part of Nigeria
Re: ‘Abuja Not Safe’: Folorunsho Ariyo Killed Alongside Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar by AnyanwuSilas: 3:32pm On Jan 17
o123456789:
Stop drug abuse, it is very bad for your health!!!
stop misleading people and disgracing yourself, this quater of 21 centuary.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Minimum Wage: Details Of New Adjustment Formula Agreed By FG, Labour / List Of 84 Senators That Passed Vote Of Confidence On Saraki / Things To Know About Yahaya Bello Apc's Replacement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.