Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,676 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Will You Accept This Gift From A Neighbor - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Will You Accept This Gift From A Neighbor (53092 Views)

See The Goat Meat Pepper Soup I Made To Reciprocate Love To My Female Neighbor / See The Oha Soup My Female Neighbor Brought For Me This Morning. / Very Irritating Food Combos I Can Never Cook Or Accept From Any One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Accept This Gift From A Neighbor by Ten06(m): 11:11pm On Jan 15
Some of you will eat what you don't know it source. After 3 days, if you don't see your d1ck again you will go and grab an innocent man that just passed you by that he has collected your private part.
Don't let them use you for ritual
Re: Will You Accept This Gift From A Neighbor by EMIOMOADEOYE: 11:21pm On Jan 15
NikoDeBonAmi:
So as a young bachelor that just moved into a new apartment, a next door neighbor who happens to be a single female brought this bowl of afang soup as a show of warm welcome.

Would you accept it?

This on na correct "efo"

O ti je efo
Re: Will You Accept This Gift From A Neighbor by winner37(m): 11:22pm On Jan 15
I just laugh....πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘
She is giving directly but the receiver will pay back indirectly 😜😜😜
Re: Will You Accept This Gift From A Neighbor by ajbiggie(m): 11:23pm On Jan 15
With open hands but will not eat alone, I will invite my friends to join me oo
Re: Will You Accept This Gift From A Neighbor by NikoDeBonAmi(m): 11:23pm On Jan 15
Bmaster:
better stop the lie this new year oo

What is the lie?
Do you have a problem with reading, comprehending and just answering a simple question?
Re: Will You Accept This Gift From A Neighbor by shegzyRico: 11:35pm On Jan 15
Somebody tell your neighbor……
Re: Will You Accept This Gift From A Neighbor by Askme2020(m): 11:43pm On Jan 15
NikoDeBonAmi:
So as a young bachelor that just moved into a new apartment, a next door neighbor who happens to be a single female brought this bowl of afang soup as a show of warm welcome.

Would you accept it?
I will buy fuel and Malta Guinness and ask that we eat it together in my new house I just moved into
Re: Will You Accept This Gift From A Neighbor by lendahand(m): 11:44pm On Jan 15
Starboytwo:
I go over collect.

Make Eba and lock my door.
cheesy grin foodie sighted...
Re: Will You Accept This Gift From A Neighbor by lendahand(m): 11:48pm On Jan 15
Ten06:
Some of you will eat what you don't know it source. After 3 days, if you don't see your d1ck again you will go and grab an innocent man that just passed you by that he has collected your private part.
Don't let them use you for ritual
this is the benefit of having a spiritual leading, me for instance will accept the food and if the spirit of God approves to eat or not, I'll do as directed. You don't reject such gift especially when you don't know whether it's coming from a pure heart.

Ps: that soup rich die.

1 Like

Re: Will You Accept This Gift From A Neighbor by Maliqcious: 11:56pm On Jan 15
SavageResponse:

Go ahead and accept it, she's merely extending a hand of friendship to you.

Just know that you will have to reciprocate the gesture one way or another cos nothing is free in this life grin
nobody fit force me to reciprocate
Re: Will You Accept This Gift From A Neighbor by Integrafamoo: 11:58pm On Jan 15
NikoDeBonAmi:

Would you accept it?
Even if your spirit doesn't consume it, you have to collect it first. You can reciprocate later.

1 Like

Re: Will You Accept This Gift From A Neighbor by shotuns: 12:12am On Jan 16
Will collect it but wont eat it, then discard it secretely without alerting him or her especially in this hunger period, make my beautiful desiny wey still dey worry inside naija no enter one chance. Aye le o.

1 Like

Re: Will You Accept This Gift From A Neighbor by adanny01(m): 12:26am On Jan 16
NikoDeBonAmi:

Would you accept it?

Where is the soup, all I see is assorted.
Re: Will You Accept This Gift From A Neighbor by adanny01(m): 12:28am On Jan 16
NikoDeBonAmi:

Would you accept it?

Your rent has doubled.

Confirm if she is not the landlord's daughter.
Re: Will You Accept This Gift From A Neighbor by fitinwell: 12:36am On Jan 16
Possible she as seen your Glory/destiny eat with caution.. the question is why you?
Re: Will You Accept This Gift From A Neighbor by Nigaah: 12:58am On Jan 16
Cholls:
My brother na because you get a car and a good job. Na normal naija girl format. Go read am make you learn
True
Re: Will You Accept This Gift From A Neighbor by Nigaah: 1:01am On Jan 16
FireUpNow:
I will accept but won't eat ooo. That neighbor get plans towards you.

Bros abeg i need advice. My neighbour bring rice with plantain and chicken give me on Christmas abeg wetin e mean
Re: Will You Accept This Gift From A Neighbor by Nigaah: 1:05am On Jan 16
jojothaiv:
But we've agreed not collect anything from our female neighbors na, so why is OP breaking this gentleman rule.

But why?
Re: Will You Accept This Gift From A Neighbor by Nigaah: 1:11am On Jan 16
Cholls:
My brother na because you get a car and a good job. Na normal naija girl format. Go read am make you learn
What of we wey no get car but get job?
Re: Will You Accept This Gift From A Neighbor by easyelliot(m): 1:35am On Jan 16
No
I’ll throw it away and say I ate it
Re: Will You Accept This Gift From A Neighbor by Maxtipulation(m): 2:21am On Jan 16
Did she bring the other food? grin
Re: Will You Accept This Gift From A Neighbor by Dmacqh(m): 2:37am On Jan 16
I'll right now if someone help me to sub my GOTV πŸ™πŸΏ
Re: Will You Accept This Gift From A Neighbor by Enemyofpeace: 3:40am On Jan 16
Wife loading
Re: Will You Accept This Gift From A Neighbor by DeGLORIOUS: 4:32am On Jan 16
Starboytwo:
I go over collect.

Make Eba and lock my door.
Stingy fellow. Something that you were given, you are locking your door chai chai
Re: Will You Accept This Gift From A Neighbor by bigcasava1(m): 4:34am On Jan 16
NikoDeBonAmi:

Would you accept it?
hmm, how I wish am in your show chai!
Re: Will You Accept This Gift From A Neighbor by bigcasava1(m): 4:35am On Jan 16
bigcasava1:
hmm, how I wish am in your shoe chai!
Re: Will You Accept This Gift From A Neighbor by Oseone1: 5:02am On Jan 16
SavageResponse:

Go ahead and accept it, she's merely extending a hand of friendship to you.

Just know that you will have to reciprocate the gesture one way or another cos nothing is free in this life grin
Even in Freetown nothing is Free
Re: Will You Accept This Gift From A Neighbor by Chasito(m): 5:04am On Jan 16
zoeymikey:
angry angry angry angry
wetin grin
Re: Will You Accept This Gift From A Neighbor by Juliearth(f): 5:08am On Jan 16
NikoDeBonAmi:

Would you accept it?

Anything to malign women. I want to believe this story is fake since the image you used was culled from a culinary page on Facebook.

Re: Will You Accept This Gift From A Neighbor by Juliearth(f): 5:12am On Jan 16
Quodseverismete:

Can you swear that a young lady neighbor actually gift you this ?

The story was made up. He culled the image from Facebook.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Accept This Gift From A Neighbor by epainos: 5:21am On Jan 16
If foreign ladies can learn Nigerian dishes, they will control most Nigerian men because they are gluttons. With so many livestock being fed chemical-grown grasses, they don't live beyond 55 years ago. The population of Nigerians with high blood pressure before they reach 40 years is alarming. We have advised them against eating livestock skin (ponmo), but they won't listen. That thing is one of the main causes of cancer in Nigeria. After finishing that, what next? Top it up with cold soda or beer. grin Gateway to premature death.

Dem be gluttons.
Re: Will You Accept This Gift From A Neighbor by Onogiede(m): 5:35am On Jan 16
You mean for this Tinubu Depenstation, well if this happens na to rush the girl for marriage, me Edo need a good lady as this now..my sisters go spoil her with an abundant of love...

Training!!! Cybercrime security programming
Contact ID: Ikeja Lagos, Email: onogiede20@gmail.com
Opay: 9032656369

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

15 Ways Of Drinking Garri / If You Were Hungry Right Now, What Meal Will You Pick? (photo) / How To Prepare Homemade Ewa Agonyin (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.