Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,940 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

See The Goat Meat Pepper Soup I Made To Reciprocate Love To My Female Neighbor - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Goat Meat Pepper Soup I Made To Reciprocate Love To My Female Neighbor (35471 Views)

See The Oha Soup My Female Neighbor Brought For Me This Morning. / See How I Made This Very Delicious Goat Meat Pepper Soup Recipe (Photos, Video) / Native Assorted Meat Pepper Soup (pix & video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Goat Meat Pepper Soup I Made To Reciprocate Love To My Female Neighbor by Keepamsafe: 8:24am On Dec 22, 2023
I havenโ€™t been feeling fine cos of malaria and typhoid since on Wednesday so I took Thursday and today off from work. Being sick and a bachelor, Iโ€™ve been craving things especially goat meat pepper soup but I have no one to prepare it for me amidst my sickness. So, I had to take the bull by the horn.

I wrote down a list and went to the market to buy things for goat meat pepper soup. Before leaving the house, I realized my female neighbor was at home, so I thought it was a good time to reciprocate her generosity so, I went to the market having her in mind.

Im done cooking now so i want to surprise her with my delicacy. I have dished her own share and im taking it to her now. Im thinking of adding malt too. Well, I hope she likes it.

13 Likes

Re: See The Goat Meat Pepper Soup I Made To Reciprocate Love To My Female Neighbor by Nwodosis(m): 8:28am On Dec 22, 2023
grin Don't start what you can't finish o

299 Likes 16 Shares

Re: See The Goat Meat Pepper Soup I Made To Reciprocate Love To My Female Neighbor by sgtponzihater1(m): 8:29am On Dec 22, 2023
Wish you sound recovery

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Goat Meat Pepper Soup I Made To Reciprocate Love To My Female Neighbor by dawnomike(m): 8:29am On Dec 22, 2023
Keepamsafe:
I havenโ€™t been feeling fine cos of malaria and typhoid since on Wednesday so I took Thursday and today off from work. Being sick and a bachelor, Iโ€™ve been craving things especially goat meat pepper soup but I have no one to prepare it for me amidst my sickness. So, I had to take the bull by the horn.

I wrote down a list and went to the market to buy things for goat meat pepper soup. Before leaving the house, I realized my female neighbor was at home, so I thought it was a good time to reciprocate her generosity so, I went to the market having her in mind.

Im done cooking now so i want to surprise her with my delicacy. I have dished her own share and im taking it to her now. Im thinking of adding malt too. Well, I hope she likes it.

OAM4J Mynd44 Rocktation Nlfpmod Seun Dominique lalasticlala help for wider opinion please
You've done well

10 Likes

Re: See The Goat Meat Pepper Soup I Made To Reciprocate Love To My Female Neighbor by Jewessgratitud3: 8:49am On Dec 22, 2023
Nice but I hope she doesn't start taking this kind gesture too personal and begin to reason you two getting into something you didn't plan for.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Goat Meat Pepper Soup I Made To Reciprocate Love To My Female Neighbor by Shalommy(f): 8:52am On Dec 22, 2023
Op, nothing do you. Soon una go reach that promise land. Chaii... cheesy cheesy

118 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See The Goat Meat Pepper Soup I Made To Reciprocate Love To My Female Neighbor by garriAndsugar: 8:53am On Dec 22, 2023
Nice one
Re: See The Goat Meat Pepper Soup I Made To Reciprocate Love To My Female Neighbor by Zonefree(m): 9:00am On Dec 22, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
Nice but I hope she doesn't start taking this kind gesture too personal and begins to reason you two getting into something you didn't plan for.
He said he wants to "Reciprocate", means the girl has been doing more than that for him. It's a kind gesture, there's nothing to reason here.

You will be among the people that will condemn the OP if he fails to reciprocate care from a female neighbor. Now, he's doing the right thing and you're still not satisfied.

What do women want?

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Goat Meat Pepper Soup I Made To Reciprocate Love To My Female Neighbor by NoSmoking: 9:04am On Dec 22, 2023
When will u nack dis ur neighbor?

๐Ÿค•

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Goat Meat Pepper Soup I Made To Reciprocate Love To My Female Neighbor by samsegs(m): 9:05am On Dec 22, 2023
Abeg shoot ur shot jire...nothing do u...girls like this kind thing heeen

6 Likes

Re: See The Goat Meat Pepper Soup I Made To Reciprocate Love To My Female Neighbor by Zonefree(m): 9:08am On Dec 22, 2023
NoSmoking:
When will u nack dis ur neighbor?

๐Ÿค•
OP got more serious things to do with his life.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Goat Meat Pepper Soup I Made To Reciprocate Love To My Female Neighbor by NoSmoking: 9:10am On Dec 22, 2023
Zonefree:

OP got more serious things to do with his life.

See u

U never nack ur neighbor serious nack b4

E dey sweet ๐Ÿ˜‹
๐Ÿค•

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Goat Meat Pepper Soup I Made To Reciprocate Love To My Female Neighbor by Zonefree(m): 9:12am On Dec 22, 2023
NoSmoking:

See u

U never nack ur neighbor serious nack b4

๐Ÿค•
I'm a child of God. I don't indulge in sex before marriage.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Goat Meat Pepper Soup I Made To Reciprocate Love To My Female Neighbor by NoSmoking: 9:13am On Dec 22, 2023
Zonefree:

I'm a child of God. I don't indulge in sex before marriage.

Eweey!

Who did God marry to born u ๐Ÿ™„

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Goat Meat Pepper Soup I Made To Reciprocate Love To My Female Neighbor by Jewessgratitud3: 9:25am On Dec 22, 2023
Zonefree:

He said he wants to "Reciprocate", means the girl has been doing more than that for him. It's a kind gesture, there's nothing to reason here.

You will be among the people that will condemn the OP if he fails to reciprocate care from a female neighbor. Now, he's doing the right thing and you're still not satisfied.

What do women want?

Do you understand what I wrote at all?

I know he's returning a kind gesture she did him. I read his previous post about it. What I'm saying is I hope his own kindness will not lead to something else because from his previous post he said the lady is kinda obsessed with him to the point of even fighting him when a girl came to visit him.

I'm a lady and I know how these things play especially if we fancy the said guy. Any friendly move from him is seen as a proposal.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Goat Meat Pepper Soup I Made To Reciprocate Love To My Female Neighbor by Starhearts: 9:34am On Dec 22, 2023
U like trouble
Who hurts u..

Naa because u don gain strength ๐Ÿ’ชsmall 4rm d illness dats y you dey find wetin u no loss..

Anyway wetin concerned with wetin wey no concerned me

AfghaEastern pple good early in d morning to knack kpa-kpa-kpa

1 Like

Re: See The Goat Meat Pepper Soup I Made To Reciprocate Love To My Female Neighbor by Zonefree(m): 9:39am On Dec 22, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Do you understand what I wrote at all?

I know he's returning a kind gesture she did him. I read his previous post about it. What I'm saying is I hope his own kindness will not lead to something else because from his previous post he said the lady is kinda obsessed with him to the point of even fighting him when a girl came to visit him.

I'm a lady and I know how these things play especially if we fancy the said guy. Any friendly move from him is seen as a proposal.
@bolded
Blame the girl if she sees that as a proposal.

Naturally, men don't forget good acts. The young man is only returning a kind gesture. If the lady interpretes that as a proposal, it means she's low in thinking and a kind and God fearing man like the OP shouldn't be anywhere near a girl like that.

5 Likes

Re: See The Goat Meat Pepper Soup I Made To Reciprocate Love To My Female Neighbor by Vinnie2000(m): 9:41am On Dec 22, 2023
OP, When things turn Sour, Pray make she no call you Goat o. ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜Œ

6 Likes

Re: See The Goat Meat Pepper Soup I Made To Reciprocate Love To My Female Neighbor by 9182736455O1999(m): 9:42am On Dec 22, 2023
Na so e dey carry start. The love don dey pass foundation level.
What am i even saying? We're humans BTW.

5 Likes

Re: See The Goat Meat Pepper Soup I Made To Reciprocate Love To My Female Neighbor by gasparpisciotta: 9:55am On Dec 22, 2023
Please move this neighbour this neighbor that to the next level, we want more ๐Ÿค
Re: See The Goat Meat Pepper Soup I Made To Reciprocate Love To My Female Neighbor by Jewessgratitud3: 9:56am On Dec 22, 2023
Zonefree:

@bolded
Blame the girl if she sees that as a proposal.

Naturally, men don't forget good acts. The young man is only returning a kind gesture. If the lady interpretes that as a proposal, it means she's low in thinking and a kind and God fearing man like the OP shouldn't be anywhere near a girl like that.

@ the bold is what I'm trying to say. He should know better to avoid her after the previous altercation with her and not do anything affectionate or so personal. It could pass a wrong message.

As a lady, if you cook come give me, love don start be that o. Next time I go ask you wetin we go eat. From there, husband and wife things don start o lol.. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. That is if I like you though.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Goat Meat Pepper Soup I Made To Reciprocate Love To My Female Neighbor by Zonefree(m): 10:04am On Dec 22, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

@ the bold is what I'm trying to say. He should know better to avoid her after the previous altercation with her and not do anything affectionate or so personal. It could pass a wrong message.

As a lady, if you cook come give me, love don start be that o. Next time I go ask you wetin we go eat. From there, husband and wife things don start o lol.. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. That is if I like you though.
It's not just you. Mostly Nigerian girls. Go to school hostels and see what boys are doing to people's daughters with noodles and eggs.

9 Likes

Re: See The Goat Meat Pepper Soup I Made To Reciprocate Love To My Female Neighbor by Jewessgratitud3: 11:11am On Dec 22, 2023
Zonefree:

It's not just you. Mostly Nigerian girls. Go to school hostels and see what boys are doing to people's daughters with noodles and eggs.

Now you get my drift. Most girls are wired like that.

10 Likes

Re: See The Goat Meat Pepper Soup I Made To Reciprocate Love To My Female Neighbor by Starships4u(m): 11:19am On Dec 22, 2023
Wahala!
Na so e de start oh..
Small small uhna go begin smash...
Then turn to each other's worst nightmare.

Good tho....

Keepamsafe:

What's this girl's JOB?

1 Like

Re: See The Goat Meat Pepper Soup I Made To Reciprocate Love To My Female Neighbor by bhella10: 11:19am On Dec 22, 2023
Pussy ass nigga always kiss and tell

1 Like

Re: See The Goat Meat Pepper Soup I Made To Reciprocate Love To My Female Neighbor by hartopher76: 11:20am On Dec 22, 2023
Happy marriage in advance

1 Like

Re: See The Goat Meat Pepper Soup I Made To Reciprocate Love To My Female Neighbor by NFBI: 11:20am On Dec 22, 2023
Everyday my neighbor

The end shall tell ๐Ÿฅด
Re: See The Goat Meat Pepper Soup I Made To Reciprocate Love To My Female Neighbor by Dickson178(m): 11:21am On Dec 22, 2023
Zonefree:

including your sister, chai!

4 Likes

Re: See The Goat Meat Pepper Soup I Made To Reciprocate Love To My Female Neighbor by porthouse7(f): 11:21am On Dec 22, 2023
Just keep to noodles cooking, this is lame

1 Like

Re: See The Goat Meat Pepper Soup I Made To Reciprocate Love To My Female Neighbor by GoodRocks: 11:22am On Dec 22, 2023
Dude indomie and eggs would have been enough to do the job. You don't need to pass through all these stress.

With indomie and eggs you can get their legs open wide

5 Likes

Re: See The Goat Meat Pepper Soup I Made To Reciprocate Love To My Female Neighbor by dustydee: 11:22am On Dec 22, 2023
Keepamsafe:

Nine months later . . . lipsrsealed

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Many Of These Yoruba Food, Soups and Vegetables Do You Know? / The Cheap Egusi Soup I Prepared / How Is Your Weekend Going? Mine In Pictures With Egusi And Bitterleaf Soups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.