Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,059 members, 7,849,281 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:48 PM

How To Set Up And Include Google Adsense Code On My Wordpress Website. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Set Up And Include Google Adsense Code On My Wordpress Website. (109 Views)

Where Do I Place Adsense Code To Increase Earnings / Help, Adsense code Not Save After I Click Refresh What Do I Do? / How Do I Add The Google Adsense Code To My Website? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Set Up And Include Google Adsense Code On My Wordpress Website. by PhilipSantus: 3:14pm On Jan 15
Before we talk about how to include GOOGLE ADSENSE CODE on your WordPress Website, let’s briefly examine what Google Adsense is.
What is Google Adsense? (GOOGLE ADSENSE CODE)
Google Adsense is an advertising program of the Google. (GOOGLE ADSENSE CODE). This is a process whereby Google places ads on your website for you to get a commission on any action taken by visitors of your website either by CPC(cost per click), CPM(click per impression) and other advertising formats of the Google.
Then let us go deep into how you can place GOOGLE ADSENSE CODE on your wordpress website.

STEP1:– SignUp for a free adsense account.
First of all, open your browser and type in Google adsense to enter into the web page. Then, there are inforgraphs for practical understanding so you have to follow this link:-- https://blogtostay.com/how-to-set-up-and-include-google-adsense-code/

(1) (Reply)

Virtual Bank Account For Us Paypal ( Vba For Usa Paypal ) Strongvcc.com / How To Break Into Tech With Zero Experience / Online Banking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.