Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Nollywood Actor, Chinedu Nwani Dies In A Ghastly Accident - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nollywood Actor, Chinedu Nwani Dies In A Ghastly Accident (41511 Views)

Chinedu Ubachukwu Wins Gulder Ultimate Search 11 / Chinedu Ikedieze Vs Osita Iheme Who Acts Better? / Aki and Pawpaw: Chinedu Ikedieze and Osita Iheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood Actor, Chinedu Nwani Dies In A Ghastly Accident by Salmoneus(m): 9:52pm On Nov 05, 2011
Ignorant people are going to start shouting fetish, God's punishment etc, ignoring the bad roads and poor health care system in Nigeria. I hope Nollywood rises up and protest against these things and not run to churches, Hollywood embrasses homosexuality and other 'ungodly' things yet they don't seem to die of road accidents ask yourselves why.
Re: Nollywood Actor, Chinedu Nwani Dies In A Ghastly Accident by MeandSum: 10:17pm On Nov 05, 2011
engr j:

Hey Sometin is wrong

Nothing is wrong. You people would start looking for god's hand or some juju in this before the end of the day.

First, car safety in Nigeria is next to none.
road safety isĀ  zero

when you add high level of illiteracy among drivers to the above mix you'll start seeing the picture for what it is.
Re: Nollywood Actor, Chinedu Nwani Dies In A Ghastly Accident by Outstrip(f): 10:56pm On Nov 05, 2011
I think we can look at driver error with some of these accidents. The roads are bad but there is a lot people can do to protect themselves. I think quite a few of these accidents were single car accidents and one hit a parked vehicle even though that vehicle should not have been there. It is sad but I think more should be done to educate drivers. The problem is that nothing works in Nigeria. If maybe infrastructure is bad then maybe you can count on the police to make sure everyone driving has a valid drivers license that is up to date or even if that sector will not work then maybe the sector that is responsible for road signs will come through. Not in Nigeria though. Nothing works and all these young lives keep getting lost.
Re: Nollywood Actor, Chinedu Nwani Dies In A Ghastly Accident by ArQuAbOy(m): 11:17pm On Nov 05, 2011
RIP act wateva
Re: Nollywood Actor, Chinedu Nwani Dies In A Ghastly Accident by londoner: 1:08am On Nov 06, 2011
RIP, Its not juju, its the state of the roads and lack of adherance to road rules/driver education.

People are dying each and every day in Nigeria and other places, Nollywood is an industry where people tend to drive long distances within the country to shoot, if they are unable to fly with all the equipment.

There is a very high risk of road accidents when you put into perspective the amount and frequency of road travel these people do.

I'm sure each and every one of us knows of someone who has been killed or seriously injured on Nigeria's roads, does it mean we know many people who are into juju?

We should stop sensationalizing death, its in very bad taste.
Re: Nollywood Actor, Chinedu Nwani Dies In A Ghastly Accident by somadila: 7:12am On Nov 06, 2011
kingron:

A man dials his home and a strange
woman answers.
The man says, "Who is this?"
"This is the maid," answers the
woman. "We don't have a maid," says
the man.
The woman says, "I was hired this
morning by the lady of the house."
The man says, "Well, this is her
husband. Is she there?"
The woman replies, "She is upstairs in
the bedroom with someone who I
figured was her husband."
The man is fuming and says to the
maid, "Listen, would you like to make
$50,000?"
The maid says, "What will I have to
do?" The man tells her, "I want you to
get my gun from the desk, and shoot
the witch and the jerk she's with."
The maid puts the phone down; the
man hears footsteps and then two
gun shots. The maid comes back to
the phone "What do I do with the
bodies?"
The man says, "Throw them in the
swimming pool."
Puzzled, the maid answers, "But you
don't have a pool."
A long pause and the man says, "Is
this

pally, do u think you are normal here tongue tongue tongue This is not a section for puzzle, it's a thread commenting on the dead of a nollywood Actor, chinedu nwani. kindly delete this unholy post from this tread or you visit a psychiatric hospital.
Re: Nollywood Actor, Chinedu Nwani Dies In A Ghastly Accident by totorimi: 9:15am On Nov 06, 2011
Death is inevitable, it can happen at any fcuk1ng time, live life to the fullest, be merry, enjoy, jubilate, make friends not enemies, live well for it is a price everyone must pay, big, small rich or poor no one is immune to death. Whether we like it or not someone somewhere is dying now and another is been born. So do not cry just prepare you selves for that day when 6th will be home. We do not own the life so why brag about it. Death is a welcome thing for those who prepare for it knowing that nobody knows the hour nor the time.
RIP Chinedu Nwani gone too soon though.
Re: Nollywood Actor, Chinedu Nwani Dies In A Ghastly Accident by bigfat01: 9:57am On Nov 06, 2011
na wah

Re: Nollywood Actor, Chinedu Nwani Dies In A Ghastly Accident by Yankee01: 9:59am On Nov 06, 2011
rip
Re: Nollywood Actor, Chinedu Nwani Dies In A Ghastly Accident by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 06, 2011
kingron:

A man dials his home and a strange
woman answers.
The man says, "Who is this?"
"This is the maid," answers the
woman. "We don't have a maid," says
the man.
The woman says, "I was hired this
morning by the lady of the house."
The man says, "Well, this is her
husband. Is she there?"
The woman replies, "She is upstairs in
the bedroom with someone who I
figured was her husband."
The man is fuming and says to the
maid, "Listen, would you like to make
$50,000?"
The maid says, "What will I have to
do?" The man tells her, "I want you to
get my gun from the desk, and shoot
the witch and the jerk she's with."
The maid puts the phone down; the
man hears footsteps and then two
gun shots. The maid comes back to
the phone "What do I do with the
bodies?"
The man says, "Throw them in the
swimming pool."
Puzzled, the maid answers, "But you
don't have a pool."
A long pause and the man says, "Is
this
are you lost?
Re: Nollywood Actor, Chinedu Nwani Dies In A Ghastly Accident by switch47(m): 12:53pm On Nov 06, 2011
bigfat01:

na wah
The picture above is that of John Dumelo the Ghanian Actor.
Re: Nollywood Actor, Chinedu Nwani Dies In A Ghastly Accident by otiigba1(m): 12:55pm On Nov 06, 2011
BAD ROADS, DRUNK DRIVERS, MASSSIVE POTS HOLE, ILLITRATE DRIVERS,LACK OF CONCENTRATIONS ON THE ROAD, TALKING ON THE PHONE WHILE DRIVING, NO SIT BELTS, OKADA ALL OVER THE ROAD, OVER TAKING, INPATIENCE ON THE ROAD, DRIVING ON THE OPPOSITE SIDE OF THE ROAD, and E.T.C thats whats wrong!!
Re: Nollywood Actor, Chinedu Nwani Dies In A Ghastly Accident by ugotuf(m): 1:51pm On Nov 06, 2011
RIP Chinedu,come to think of it all,Assuming death calls today,will you be smiling on the other side of life?"IT'S NOT SAFE ANYWHERE UNLESS YOU ARE SAVED".
Re: Nollywood Actor, Chinedu Nwani Dies In A Ghastly Accident by sima(f): 8:35pm On Nov 06, 2011
that's so sad sad((
may his soul rest in peace 0
n' the rate at which 9ja actors and actresses die these days is unthinkable, ahan, just this 2011 about 30 of them gone cry cry cry
Re: Nollywood Actor, Chinedu Nwani Dies In A Ghastly Accident by tlops(m): 9:09pm On Nov 06, 2011
rip
Re: Nollywood Actor, Chinedu Nwani Dies In A Ghastly Accident by samyng(m): 9:56pm On Nov 06, 2011
[size=13pt]MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PEACE [/size]
Re: Nollywood Actor, Chinedu Nwani Dies In A Ghastly Accident by wewe1(m): 1:36am On Nov 07, 2011
rip

Re: Nollywood Actor, Chinedu Nwani Dies In A Ghastly Accident by mallorca(m): 2:24pm On Nov 07, 2011
Chinedu Nwani is not an actor but a producer with the name GET RICH PRODUCTION.
He is from Umudiani Village in Nnewi South LGA,Anambra State.
May God have mercy on his soul,RIP
Re: Nollywood Actor, Chinedu Nwani Dies In A Ghastly Accident by Natasha2(f): 11:23am On Nov 08, 2011
R.I.P
Re: Nollywood Actor, Chinedu Nwani Dies In A Ghastly Accident by BoOOosHBoy: 6:16am On Nov 11, 2011
Sleep well
Re: Nollywood Actor, Chinedu Nwani Dies In A Ghastly Accident by veraniky(f): 2:50pm On Oct 31, 2014
May the good Lord grant him a mercifull judgement

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Wins AMVCA 2022 Best Actress In A Comedy - Movie/tv Series / It's Irritating When Kiddwaya Kisses Erica In My Presence - Laycon / Big Brother Nigeria 2017 Auditions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.