Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

Supreme Court Judgement: Nwagboso Congratulates Governor Otti - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Judgement: Nwagboso Congratulates Governor Otti (5501 Views)

Aisha Yesufu Reacts As Governor Otti Spends ₦927M On Food, Others / Governor Otti Spent ₦‎927 Million On Meals, ₦‎25 Million On Public Schools / Senate President, Saraki Congratulates Governor Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Supreme Court Judgement: Nwagboso Congratulates Governor Otti by ogugwa1992: 3:51pm On Jan 15
ABIA STATE BORN FINANCIAL EXPERT, NWAGBOSO, CONGRATULATES GOV. OTTI ON HIS VICTORY AT THE COURT, CALLS FOR COLLECTIVE EFFORT TO MOVE STATE FOWARD.

Abia state born financial expert, Ejikeme Alozie-Nwagboso, has congratulated the Governor of Abia state, Dr Alex Otti, on his victory at the polls and at the courts stating that Governor Otti has proven that the mandate he enjoys was undisputedly given to him by Abia people.

Alozie Nwagboso explained that the victory will mark a turning point in the political history and governance landscape of Abia state as the state which has suffered succesive bad leadership since the return to democracy in 1999 can now have a breath of fresh ideas, purposeful leadership, and a promising future.

" He notes that Since 1999, past Governors of Abia state have all governed to the best of their abilities but could not fully unleash the potentials of the state, noting that Otti's administration will succeed and citizens will hold the administration to account to ensure success."

Nwagboso saluted the brilliance of Governor Alex Otti adding that one cannot get to the pinnacle in the Banking sector without being exceptionally brilliant.

He expressed optimism that Abians would benefit from his leadership capacity, intellectual ability, principle and humanity of governor Otti.

The US based financial expert added that he will study the fiscal policies of Dr. Otti's administration and provide applause and criticism when necessary,
calling on the Governor to be magnanimous in victory and eschew the "winner takes it all" disposition. He enjoins the opposition political parties in Abia state to come together and contribute towards the success of Otti's administration stressing the need for all hands to be on deck to move Abia state foward.

https://ait.live/abia-state-born-financial-expert-nwagboso-congratulates-gov-otti-on-his-victory-at-the-court/#google_vignette

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: Nwagboso Congratulates Governor Otti by Raskimonojendor: 3:58pm On Jan 15
" He notes that Since 1999, past Governors of Abia state have all governed to the best of their abilities but could not fully unleash the potentials of the state, noting that Otti's administration will succeed and citizens will hold the administration to account to ensure success."

Theodore Orji and Okezie Ikpeazu left the chat.

8 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: Nwagboso Congratulates Governor Otti by Majesty33(m): 4:02pm On Jan 15
Congrats OTTI

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: Nwagboso Congratulates Governor Otti by money121(m): 4:05pm On Jan 15
Ok
Re: Supreme Court Judgement: Nwagboso Congratulates Governor Otti by breathcutter(m): 4:06pm On Jan 15
Bros don use style sample himself for Otti govt...

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: Nwagboso Congratulates Governor Otti by ProudNigerian01: 4:11pm On Jan 15
He should follow the example of the master to do righteousness and justice:

Ps.9.8 - He shall judge the world in righteousness, And He shall administer judgment for the peoples in uprightness.

Repent of your sins. Don't say you weren't told.

God loves you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: Nwagboso Congratulates Governor Otti by Funkyswagzz(m): 4:16pm On Jan 15
Thank God for otti, thank God for labour party

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: Nwagboso Congratulates Governor Otti by CandidAdmin(m): 4:25pm On Jan 15
To me, aside the lagos and rivers state aspirants of LP, this is the only sensible governor that made use of the obidient movement.

As for the lagos, he tried his best but he shot himself in the foot with his past comment.
As 4 the rivers, Obi sold her out to wike but got duped.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: Nwagboso Congratulates Governor Otti by Kaybaba5(m): 4:33pm On Jan 15
Gov Otti should deliver the Abians and allow them to enjoy for voting for him
Re: Supreme Court Judgement: Nwagboso Congratulates Governor Otti by chinonfelix2(m): 4:43pm On Jan 15
So these people get mind still de drag my governor "even thou I'm not from the said state"?.
Why don't we like good things in our lives?
If I'm to be the court anybody that comes with any case concerning removal of H.E OTTI I will dismiss it on just hearing it.
Allow Abia to be librated for once..
Abeg can we borrow una OTTI for just a year?.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: Nwagboso Congratulates Governor Otti by TOYNEX(f): 4:55pm On Jan 15
Well deserved
Re: Supreme Court Judgement: Nwagboso Congratulates Governor Otti by uyimove20: 5:05pm On Jan 15
congratulation OTTI
Re: Supreme Court Judgement: Nwagboso Congratulates Governor Otti by Kaycee9242(m): 5:14pm On Jan 15
chinonfelix2:
So these people get mind still de drag my governor "even thou I'm not from the said state"?.
If I'm to be the court anybody that comes with any case concerning removal of H.E OTTI I will dismiss it on just hearing it.

Lol borrow him for which state?

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: Nwagboso Congratulates Governor Otti by Umueme: 5:50pm On Jan 15
Ok

Raskimonojendor:

Theodore Orji and Okezie Ikpeazu left the chat.

What does this one know about Abia state?
Don't put Theodore and Okezie in the same group. Both are thieves, but T.A and O.U.K are the worst things to happen to Abia. Ikpeazu was the best gov. Abia had since 1999 prior to Otti. That is to show you how bad Ikpeazus predecessors were
Re: Supreme Court Judgement: Nwagboso Congratulates Governor Otti by Theweekend: 6:08pm On Jan 15
chinonfelix2:
u won loan who, abeg enter lapo atleast soludo and nwifuru is available
Re: Supreme Court Judgement: Nwagboso Congratulates Governor Otti by ecolime(m): 7:07pm On Jan 15
chinonfelix2:
cheesy
Re: Supreme Court Judgement: Nwagboso Congratulates Governor Otti by VIKTO83(m): 8:48pm On Jan 15
Ejyk is now playing d politics I've always advised him to play.
Ebube agu I sight u.
Re: Supreme Court Judgement: Nwagboso Congratulates Governor Otti by Danisaint112(m): 8:17am On Jan 16
CandidAdmin:
To me, aside the lagos and rivers state aspirants of LP, this is the only sensible governor that made use of the obidient movement.

As for the lagos, he tried his best but he shot himself in the foot with his past comment.
As 4 the rivers, Obi sold her out to wike but got duped.

You guys will just open your mouth waaaaaaa and be saying rubbish. It seems you partook in the deal to have known Obi sold her out.

An election that was clearly won but rigged to pieces by devilish and heartless Wike is been tagged as sold out. Something even the NPF took part in. Very absurd way of reasoning.

Regarding Gbadebo, what was actually his offense please?

If I guess right, for commenting on threads that has to do with Biafra right? Because I can't see one bad thing he said that is offensive.

Hateful Yorubas in the past election just used that, and "Lagos is a no man's land claim" to rig, attack and shame.

The world and Nigerians at large have seen the major population of the Yorubas for what they are (hateful, inferiority complex filled entities). Spits.

Re: Supreme Court Judgement: Nwagboso Congratulates Governor Otti by CandidAdmin(m): 8:34am On Jan 16
Danisaint112:

I'm yoruba, true, but I don't hate Igbos or Obi.
Infact I was obidient before I realized no polithiefians was what fighting for. So calm down with your hate theory.

Also, it was Obi that said "Take state, give me federal"

That's what selling out means.

Although I liked the fact he campaigned for her later, but that was after he made his statement.
Re: Supreme Court Judgement: Nwagboso Congratulates Governor Otti by Danisaint112(m): 8:57am On Jan 16
CandidAdmin:

I'm yoruba, true, but I don't hate Igbos or Obi.
Infact I was obidient before I realized no polithiefians was what fighting for. So calm down with your hate theory.

Also, it was Obi that said "Take state, give me federal"

That's what selling out means.

Although I liked the fact he campaigned for her later, but that was after he made his statement.

In politics you strike deals to attain your goals faster for the good of the people.

'Take state, give me federal' is as simple as saying; we would step down (for state election) if you support us for the presidency.

I'm sure even the governorship aspirant of LP for Rivers, would have agreed without much complain, because Obi rocks her train and would probably get her a worthy and suiting position in office.

But wicked Wike was just a greedy and crook politician that has written off any atom of 'play fair' from his dairy.

Obi couldn't come to a conclusion or agreement with him, reason he had no choice than to go support the LP candidate.

It's as simple as ABC. The only place I would fault him was for saying it in public. But in politics you strike deals to attain your goal faster for the good of the people.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is 100 Million Naira Really So Much?! / 1.5million Email Address Of Top Business Executives And Ceos In Nigeria / Obasanjo Responds To Fayose.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.