Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,754 members, 7,831,416 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Christmas Rice I Shared In Igbere Not From FG — Senator Kalu (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christmas Rice I Shared In Igbere Not From FG — Senator Kalu (Video) (12265 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu To Convert His House To A Resort In Igbere, Abia (Photos) / Ahmad Lawan Bags Chieftaincy Title In Igbere, Orji Kalu’s Hometown (Photos) / Yemi Osinbajo Fountain In Igbere By Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christmas Rice I Shared In Igbere Not From FG — Senator Kalu (Video) by Tranquility2345: 4:51pm On Jan 15
Metrix147:

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/video-christmas-rice-i-shared-in-igbere-not-from-fg-sen-kalu/

See the fake shirt wey this man wear. I been think say he get money undecided
Re: Christmas Rice I Shared In Igbere Not From FG — Senator Kalu (Video) by Solofresh2: 4:54pm On Jan 15
Olarewaju89:
I went to a hotel today and shouted " your wife is coming" ...97 men ran out of the hotel rooms ...I will go there again tomorrow.. grin grin
Not possible. Men will not run because their wife is coming. Only women will do that
Re: Christmas Rice I Shared In Igbere Not From FG — Senator Kalu (Video) by Emman08: 4:54pm On Jan 15
Then it's defo from FG
Re: Christmas Rice I Shared In Igbere Not From FG — Senator Kalu (Video) by poiZon: 5:13pm On Jan 15
25000 bags times 45000naira estimate for each bag is 1.125billion naira...
Plus other cash gifts he gave his constituents, abeg how much is senate salary and allowance yearly?
Re: Christmas Rice I Shared In Igbere Not From FG — Senator Kalu (Video) by yinkeys(m): 5:15pm On Jan 15
Be like bitcoin lord na future senator
Re: Christmas Rice I Shared In Igbere Not From FG — Senator Kalu (Video) by drehdinho(m): 5:17pm On Jan 15
Why would you even be sharing rice. When you embezzled all the money meant to build infrastructure for your people; evil people. Sharing rice . SMH.
Re: Christmas Rice I Shared In Igbere Not From FG — Senator Kalu (Video) by Akwamkpuruamu: 5:20pm On Jan 15
Anything from the mouth of APC member is pure lies
Re: Christmas Rice I Shared In Igbere Not From FG — Senator Kalu (Video) by drehdinho(m): 5:23pm On Jan 15
Tranquility2345:

See the fake shirt wey this man wear. I been think say he get money undecided

From the news, it’s the fake shirt you could process. Why won’t the likes of this man calling himself a leader feel he can share rice and get away with it?

Imagine! Why shouldn’t you comment on the abnormal and corrupt act of the man. Why would he be sharing rice? Is that what he was elected to do?

He stole people’s money and the sharing of rice is another loot and you’re there commenting on the cloths he wore. SMH.
Re: Christmas Rice I Shared In Igbere Not From FG — Senator Kalu (Video) by Tranquility2345: 5:28pm On Jan 15
drehdinho:

From the news, it’s the fake shirt you could process. Why won’t the likes of this man calling himself a leader feel he can share rice and get away with it?

Imagine! Why shouldn’t you comment on the abnormal and corrupt act of the man. Why would he be sharing rice? Is that what he was elected to do?

He stole people’s money and the sharing of rice is another loot and you’re there commenting on the cloths he wore. SMH.

Who be this bozo? Yamayama fall on your bald head there angry
Re: Christmas Rice I Shared In Igbere Not From FG — Senator Kalu (Video) by nedekid: 5:36pm On Jan 15
Metu2016:
You go explain tire..
No evidence abi? grin
Re: Christmas Rice I Shared In Igbere Not From FG — Senator Kalu (Video) by nedekid: 5:45pm On Jan 15
zudozz:
This man was has been a billionaire for 30 years before Wike made his 1st 1 million.

You can go n confirm yourself.
That I can confirm.
Did nysc in abia in the 90s. All around, all once could see was slok this slock that. Infact I thought slock was a government agency, only to find out it was owned by this man. Aside multinational eg guiness, slock was the most visible business.
This man na old monie..

1 Like

Re: Christmas Rice I Shared In Igbere Not From FG — Senator Kalu (Video) by nedekid: 5:55pm On Jan 15
poiZon:
25000 bags times 45000naira estimate for each bag is 1.125billion naira...
Plus other cash gifts he gave his constituents, abeg how much is senate salary and allowance yearly?
Nna, this man is a billionaire. Likely in dollars. People like him make daily money in hard currency.
His ships ie support vessels play active role in the oil and gas industry. He almost has a monopoly.
Politics for such people is just to be reliant.
https://directory.marinelink.com/companies/company/slok-nigeria-limited-306140
Re: Christmas Rice I Shared In Igbere Not From FG — Senator Kalu (Video) by Chicagograduate(m): 6:08pm On Jan 15
COVID-19 Rice
Re: Christmas Rice I Shared In Igbere Not From FG — Senator Kalu (Video) by Poanan: 6:10pm On Jan 15
zudozz:
This man was has been a billionaire for 30 years before Wike made his 1st 1 million.

You can go n confirm yourself.

Greed is a different thing. Greed or contentment has nothing to do with the amount of money u have.
Re: Christmas Rice I Shared In Igbere Not From FG — Senator Kalu (Video) by Sholaco: 6:29pm On Jan 15
Who cares
Re: Christmas Rice I Shared In Igbere Not From FG — Senator Kalu (Video) by Ubanz: 7:23pm On Jan 15
I believe u.
It's from the proceeds of the billions of Naira u stole when you ruled Abia state
Re: Christmas Rice I Shared In Igbere Not From FG — Senator Kalu (Video) by Smartguyboy(m): 7:33pm On Jan 15
Metrix147:

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/video-christmas-rice-i-shared-in-igbere-not-from-fg-sen-kalu/

Stop saying his constituents because ohafia his among his constituents . Just say the rice he shared in his village alone Igbere not even Bende LGA .
Re: Christmas Rice I Shared In Igbere Not From FG — Senator Kalu (Video) by Oluhitare562: 8:46pm On Jan 15
see below

Re: Christmas Rice I Shared In Igbere Not From FG — Senator Kalu (Video) by 249morohundiya: 9:51pm On Jan 15
LambaLamba...
Re: Christmas Rice I Shared In Igbere Not From FG — Senator Kalu (Video) by Jkilo: 6:34am On Jan 16
Metrix147:

Idiot! Even if it's not from the FG, is that suppose to be an achievement?
Re: Christmas Rice I Shared In Igbere Not From FG — Senator Kalu (Video) by HRMK: 7:11am On Jan 16
let us hope its not only for APC members!

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Your Achievements, Agbaje Tells Sanwo-olu / Tinubu Didn’t Order Removal Of ‘All Eyes On The Judiciary’ Billboards – ARCON DG / National Anthem For 1st October

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.