Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

Christmas Rice I Shared In Igbere Not From FG — Senator Kalu (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christmas Rice I Shared In Igbere Not From FG — Senator Kalu (Video) (12248 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu To Convert His House To A Resort In Igbere, Abia (Photos) / Ahmad Lawan Bags Chieftaincy Title In Igbere, Orji Kalu’s Hometown (Photos) / Yemi Osinbajo Fountain In Igbere By Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christmas Rice I Shared In Igbere Not From FG — Senator Kalu (Video) by Metrix147: 4:05pm On Jan 15
Senator representing Abia North Senatorial District, Sen. Orji Uzor Kalu has said the bags of rice he recently distributed to his constituents in Igbere, Bende local government area of the state was not donated by the federal government, AbnTV repots.

This is in response to the rumours that the bags of rice branded in the former Abia governor's image was donated to the Senate for distribution to their constituents.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pR11BHIMnjY

In a video release, Sen. Kalu, former Chief Whip of the Senate noted that the rice was sponsored by Orji Uzor Kalu Foundation, a custom he said the non-governmental organisation has upheld for decades.

"The rice I shared in Igbere, carrying my picture is a normal rice that Orji Uzor Kalu Foundation has been giving since 1986 and we used to share to the whole state — Abia North, South and Central and we also shared to less privileged persons in other parts of the country.

"It is not rice from the Senate. Today is 14th January 2024. If we will collect rice, unless we will collect it tomorrow but as of now, I have not collected any rice from the Senate"
, the lawmaker stated.

He said donations from NEMA had since been distributed, urging his constituent to ignore the rumour.

The former Governor had distributed 25,000 bags of rice and cash grants in Igbere, his hometown, to enable his constituents to celebrate the yuletide.

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/video-christmas-rice-i-shared-in-igbere-not-from-fg-sen-kalu/

1 Like

Re: Christmas Rice I Shared In Igbere Not From FG — Senator Kalu (Video) by ThePolemicist: 4:10pm On Jan 15
Re: Christmas Rice I Shared In Igbere Not From FG — Senator Kalu (Video) by jmoore(m): 4:10pm On Jan 15
So where is the rice worth billions from FG?

Another scam from APC.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Christmas Rice I Shared In Igbere Not From FG — Senator Kalu (Video) by ProudNigerian01: 4:11pm On Jan 15
So many of us are so concerned with feeding ourselves with physical food. It's fine o, but try to also feed your spirit.

Some of us, our spirits are starving and we don't even know. PLEASE FEED YOUR SPIRIT.

The way to feed your spirit is by studying the word of God frequently and then thinking about what you studied (meditation) as much as possible.

God has said we should do so but we often ignore:

Josh.1.8 - This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate in it day and night, that you may observe to do according to all that is written in it. For then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success.

Ps.1.2 - But his delight is in the law of the LORD, And in His law he meditates day and night.

Repent of your sins. Don't say you weren't told.

God loves you.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christmas Rice I Shared In Igbere Not From FG — Senator Kalu (Video) by Barrywhite8620: 4:11pm On Jan 15
You try ... God bless you abundantly Sir

5 Likes

Re: Christmas Rice I Shared In Igbere Not From FG — Senator Kalu (Video) by Metu2016: 4:12pm On Jan 15
You go explain tire..
Re: Christmas Rice I Shared In Igbere Not From FG — Senator Kalu (Video) by MuMuOnBail: 4:12pm On Jan 15
Na wa ooo

Hopefully, Nigeria politicians will soon start printing their faces on Condoms and lubricants.

By 2027 we will see campaign posters and billboards like "VOTE CPA party or we will send bandits to kidnap and dis virgin your wises, daughters and grand mothers"
"VOTE PPD party and get free Whores for 2 nights"

1 Like

Re: Christmas Rice I Shared In Igbere Not From FG — Senator Kalu (Video) by Olarewaju89: 4:13pm On Jan 15
I went to a hotel today and shouted " your wife is coming" ...97 men ran out of the hotel rooms ...I will go there again tomorrow.. grin grin

14 Likes

Re: Christmas Rice I Shared In Igbere Not From FG — Senator Kalu (Video) by starpower(m): 4:13pm On Jan 15
Country discussing rice distribution, you or government people sha! Received rice. Thank you sir. Can we discuss new laws on kidnapping.
Re: Christmas Rice I Shared In Igbere Not From FG — Senator Kalu (Video) by 2blessed01(m): 4:14pm On Jan 15
Ok...welldone sir!!!
Re: Christmas Rice I Shared In Igbere Not From FG — Senator Kalu (Video) by IMASTEX: 4:14pm On Jan 15
You go talk true before?
Re: Christmas Rice I Shared In Igbere Not From FG — Senator Kalu (Video) by Eriggs: 4:15pm On Jan 15
Good one
Re: Christmas Rice I Shared In Igbere Not From FG — Senator Kalu (Video) by Eriggs: 4:15pm On Jan 15
Olarewaju89:
I went to a hotel today and shouted " your wife is coming" ...97 men ran out of the hotel rooms ...I will go there again tomorrow.. grin grin
na for tomorrow dem go beat ur eye swell up.
Show is pictures tomorrow.

At topic,
I love eating rice and stew

1 Like

Re: Christmas Rice I Shared In Igbere Not From FG — Senator Kalu (Video) by Standstrong: 4:15pm On Jan 15
Ok
Re: Christmas Rice I Shared In Igbere Not From FG — Senator Kalu (Video) by saxahe33: 4:16pm On Jan 15
Alright
Re: Christmas Rice I Shared In Igbere Not From FG — Senator Kalu (Video) by zudozz: 4:16pm On Jan 15
This man has been a billionaire for 30 years before Wike made his 1st 1 million.

You can go n confirm yourself.

6 Likes

Re: Christmas Rice I Shared In Igbere Not From FG — Senator Kalu (Video) by Olarewaju89: 4:17pm On Jan 15
Eriggs:
na for tomorrow dem go beat ur eye swell up.
Show is pictures tomorrow.

At topic,
I love eating rice and stew

grin
Re: Christmas Rice I Shared In Igbere Not From FG — Senator Kalu (Video) by FireUpNow(m): 4:17pm On Jan 15
Na home sabi
Re: Christmas Rice I Shared In Igbere Not From FG — Senator Kalu (Video) by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 4:17pm On Jan 15
It's still federal government money directly or indirectly
Re: Christmas Rice I Shared In Igbere Not From FG — Senator Kalu (Video) by Lovelyn451(f): 4:17pm On Jan 15
Na the new scam, they'll do something and say its from the president,, just to win his people to Tinubu, hope even told imolites that his own is from Tinubu in person, not even presidency....lol...campaign don start....2027 on their mind, while Nigerians are still wailing....hehehe

1 Like

Re: Christmas Rice I Shared In Igbere Not From FG — Senator Kalu (Video) by money121(m): 4:18pm On Jan 15
Lamba
Re: Christmas Rice I Shared In Igbere Not From FG — Senator Kalu (Video) by Blackestjunior(m): 4:20pm On Jan 15
Bleepp

Who cares
Re: Christmas Rice I Shared In Igbere Not From FG — Senator Kalu (Video) by Seunpapa65: 4:21pm On Jan 15
Okay it's the masses money
Re: Christmas Rice I Shared In Igbere Not From FG — Senator Kalu (Video) by Brendaniel: 4:21pm On Jan 15
So who exactly did Tinubu give christmas palliative ?
Re: Christmas Rice I Shared In Igbere Not From FG — Senator Kalu (Video) by Glassysea(m): 4:22pm On Jan 15
Na only food them sabi share no reasonable things to empower people is food everywhere I pity Africa, all his 8 years as governor nothing to show as senator same, idoit he is sharing rice, useless man. See a leader no wonder white men dey insult hell out of us, if you see that man house for him village you go wonder if is hotel more than 100 rooms , tell me what he want to do with it.
Re: Christmas Rice I Shared In Igbere Not From FG — Senator Kalu (Video) by BigBlackPreek(m): 4:22pm On Jan 15
Palliative rice of 2020 pandemic abi
Re: Christmas Rice I Shared In Igbere Not From FG — Senator Kalu (Video) by Cromagnon: 4:24pm On Jan 15
MuMuOnBail:
Na wa ooo

Hopefully, Nigeria politicians will soon start printing their faces on Condoms and lubricants.

By 2027 we will see campaign posters and billboards like "VOTE CPA party or we will send bandits to kidnap and dis virgin your wises, daughters and grand mothers"
"VOTE PPD party and get free Whores for 2 nights"

una go kukuma vote dem
Re: Christmas Rice I Shared In Igbere Not From FG — Senator Kalu (Video) by StraightGaay: 4:31pm On Jan 15
Olarewaju89:
Oga this is 2024, a joke told twice is not funny. Much less several...
Re: Christmas Rice I Shared In Igbere Not From FG — Senator Kalu (Video) by Dpzeewonder: 4:39pm On Jan 15
Baba God answer my prayer too. Imagine,he has been distributing rice and other goodies since 1986 which literally means this man has been living comfortably even before i was born. Baba God answer my prayer and every other genuine hustlers,poverty must end in my life,it a must!
Metrix147:

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/video-christmas-rice-i-shared-in-igbere-not-from-fg-sen-kalu/

1 Like

Re: Christmas Rice I Shared In Igbere Not From FG — Senator Kalu (Video) by gratefulheart(m): 4:40pm On Jan 15
Ask your governor

jmoore:
So where is the rice worth billions from FG?

Another scam from APC.
Re: Christmas Rice I Shared In Igbere Not From FG — Senator Kalu (Video) by Charly68: 4:44pm On Jan 15
We appreciate you for the good welfare but please empower your people with good jobs particularly the educated youths in your constituency ...Plant a company there that can employ able youths and that will solve a lot of problems because of the multiplier effects that it will bring on the society

1 Like

Re: Christmas Rice I Shared In Igbere Not From FG — Senator Kalu (Video) by AllahOfBlood: 4:45pm On Jan 15
cheesy

But from a little of the amount you stole from the people

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Governors To Contribute N6Bn For Upcoming Congress, Despite Owing Salaries / Nigeria, Morocco Sign Agreement On Regional Gas Pipeline / Senators Exchange Blows As Biafra Mentioned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.