Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,083 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Olubunmi Tunji-ojo And The Passport Cabal: Final Round Fight - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olubunmi Tunji-ojo And The Passport Cabal: Final Round Fight (1388 Views)

Olubunmi Tunji-ojo Commissioned Arrival E" Of Abuja Airport & Remodeled Gates / Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo In NYSC Certificate Controversy / Folashade Tinubu-Ojo And MC Oluomo Get FG Appointments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olubunmi Tunji-ojo And The Passport Cabal: Final Round Fight by HarunaWest(m): 8:34pm On Jan 15
TheRareGem1:

If you are called to bring proof, hope you'll have it
Heheheh so you don't watch channels TV where he claimed he was just a shareholder and not a Director.
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-ojo And The Passport Cabal: Final Round Fight by HarunaWest(m): 8:36pm On Jan 15
seanfer:

Are you a beneficiary of the passport cabal?
lol. Don't chat like a hypocrite. If you see the truth, criticise it accordingly. Have you ever seen me criticise the minister until today, are you aware he is the only minister I follow on social media cos I like his good works?
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-ojo And The Passport Cabal: Final Round Fight by Kukutente23: 8:48pm On Jan 15
aieromon:
60% of the comments on this thread were made by persons who registered accounts between August and September 2023.

Na OMC na Osinbajo media centre
Any thread opened by this raregem, na dem
I think they got the contract for image laundering for the minister
Man must wack
Na the job wey APC dey give youths be dat
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-ojo And The Passport Cabal: Final Round Fight by badoh(m): 8:59pm On Jan 15
Shikini:
Tunji-Ojo should be suspended too.

Why are they sending him to CCB instead of EFCC?

Thieves everywhere
Did Tunji-Ojo embezzled public funds that you want EFCC to pick him up? His case is ethically related and CCB is better to handle such.
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-ojo And The Passport Cabal: Final Round Fight by leisuretym: 9:46pm On Jan 15
kemzy107:
He has given them all they need to know about the supposed allegations but people who don't want the system to work are out to sabotage this. We say No to distraction

Why do you think people can't get NIN done today? I use to tell people that if you can sanitise the police, Nigeria will be good
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-ojo And The Passport Cabal: Final Round Fight by ExudeLoveToAll: 9:48pm On Jan 15
Why are most Nigerians myopic in things of Governance, that a man or woman is doing excellently well doesn't mean he or she doesn't engage in corrupt acts even if this corrupt act is not in the public domain currently.

It's about blind support and unidirectional support. The beauty of politics is been able to be open minded and dynamic, give kudos when necessary and chastise when it calls for that.

The era where people promote psychophancy even when issues that are antithetical to the development of the country is better been committed by their political leaders should be done with. Everyone should be able to have an independent mindset and deciphering issues for himself

1 Like

Re: Olubunmi Tunji-ojo And The Passport Cabal: Final Round Fight by Oracben: 10:28pm On Jan 15
The achievements of minister cannot be overemphasized, and its speaks volume when considering the time frame in which he achieved it, its clear that people against him are those whom his good work has put out of their nefarious business and are bent on fighting back trying to be both judge and jury, but it won't work, the minister will be exonerated because he has done nothing wrong.
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-ojo And The Passport Cabal: Final Round Fight by DanseMacabre(m): 11:01pm On Jan 15
aieromon:
60% of the comments on this thread were made by persons who registered accounts between August and September 2023.

Thought I was the only one who noticed.
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-ojo And The Passport Cabal: Final Round Fight by Gainman: 11:19pm On Jan 15
HarunaWest:
lol. Don't chat like a hypocrite. If you see the truth, criticise it accordingly. Have you ever seen me criticise the minister until today, are you aware he is the only minister I follow on social media cos I like his good works?
I can feel u are one of those benefitting from corruption in Nigeria.. No food for you and your cabals
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-ojo And The Passport Cabal: Final Round Fight by Shikini: 11:19pm On Jan 15
badoh:

Did Tunji-Ojo embezzled public funds that you want EFCC to pick him up? His case is ethically related and CCB is better to handle such.

Rubbish question.

Oga, are you telling us that a rag tag private company belonging to just he and the wife suddenly executed a multimillion Naira contract worth nearly #500m in about two months after their swearing in?

Lol ... tribal bigots everywhere in Nigeria. Is that how money is easy to make? How much have you made since this year began?
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-ojo And The Passport Cabal: Final Round Fight by Gainman: 11:23pm On Jan 15
ExudeLoveToAll:
Why are most Nigerians myopic in things of Governance, that a man is doing excellently we doesn't mean he or she doesn't engage in corrupt acts even if this corrupt act is not in the public domain currently.

It's about blind support and unidirectional support. The beauty of politics is been able to be open minded and dynamic, give kudos when necessary and chastise when it calls for that.

The era where people promote psychophancy even when issues that are antithetical to the development of the country is better been committed by their political leaders should be done with. Everyone should be able to have an independent mindset and deciphering issues for himself
is he your problem? He has given u people evidence that he and his wife have retired from d company and the money paid to d company is even a contract money not free money. So what is your problem with that
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-ojo And The Passport Cabal: Final Round Fight by DMerciful(m): 11:25pm On Jan 15
See how tribes defend their corruption but hate other people's corruption.

We need to separate along ethnic lines of you asked me
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-ojo And The Passport Cabal: Final Round Fight by HarunaWest(m): 11:29pm On Jan 15
Gainman:
I can feel u are one of those benefitting from corruption in Nigeria.. No food for you and your cabals
lol cabal this, cabal that. You are already abusing the word cabal.
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-ojo And The Passport Cabal: Final Round Fight by Sapiosexuality(m): 12:36am On Jan 16
aieromon:

It makes hard for an objective mind to take the hype seriously.

1 Like

Re: Olubunmi Tunji-ojo And The Passport Cabal: Final Round Fight by ExudeLoveToAll: 3:31am On Jan 16
Gainman:
is he your problem? He has given u people evidence that he and his wife have retired from d company and the money paid to d company is even a contract money not free money. So what is your problem with that

You lack good comprehension skills.
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-ojo And The Passport Cabal: Final Round Fight by 9japride(m): 3:58am On Jan 16
ExudeLoveToAll:
Why are most Nigerians myopic in things of Governance, that a man or woman is doing excellently well doesn't mean he or she doesn't engage in corrupt acts even if this corrupt act is not in the public domain currently.

[color=#006600][/color]

From my observations, those doing praise singing are just after their stomach.
Sorry, to go tribal if it were an Igbo man that was involved, it will be a different song. That's the present state of deceit in the country.
There is one of those monikers that never saw anything bad in the last government and now they are at it again.
If you ask them how they have benefitted as a citizen, none will have any reasonable thing to say.
Funny set of mediocrity beings that keep practicing archaic style of politics of stomach infrastructure.
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-ojo And The Passport Cabal: Final Round Fight by Gainman: 6:04am On Jan 16
ExudeLoveToAll:

You lack good comprehension skills.
Mr Good comprehension skills pele
Re: Olubunmi Tunji-ojo And The Passport Cabal: Final Round Fight by Gainman: 6:05am On Jan 16
HarunaWest:
lol cabal this, cabal that. You are already abusing the word cabal.
but u are already abusing d man who is not a cabal

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did Obi's Votes In Se,ss And Nc Outstrip Tinubu's Votes In Ne,nw And SW? / 19 Years After, Nnewi Man Who Died And Resurrected In Mortuary Singlehandedly Bu / States With Highest Population Of People With Access To Drinking Water(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.