Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

Tinubu, Obasanjo Meet At Uzodimma's Swearing-In Ceremony (Picture) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, Obasanjo Meet At Uzodimma's Swearing-In Ceremony (Picture) (32819 Views)

Tinubu To Grace Uzodimma’s Swearing In Ceremony On Monday / Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) / Bishop Oyedepo, Atiku And Obasanjo Meet At OBJ's Residence In Abeokuta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu, Obasanjo Meet At Uzodimma's Swearing-In Ceremony (Picture) by Day169: 6:59am On Jan 16
Ogbuefi Tinubu and Mazi Obasanjo! cheesy
Re: Tinubu, Obasanjo Meet At Uzodimma's Swearing-In Ceremony (Picture) by lexy2014: 6:59am On Jan 16
Righthussle:
Tinubu is the most powerful man in West Africa.

How has that prevented kidnappers from killing a little 13year old girl and bandits from attacking an army base in katsina?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Obasanjo Meet At Uzodimma's Swearing-In Ceremony (Picture) by viodemus: 7:00am On Jan 16
Oga Obj is legit in the SE and with cousins, while the other one is viewed as a life long fraud.
Re: Tinubu, Obasanjo Meet At Uzodimma's Swearing-In Ceremony (Picture) by Uncletony(m): 7:01am On Jan 16
Golan007:
Emilokan 1 of Orsu Autonomous community of Imo state.
Orsu you said?! The admin should take note of this derogatory words from this Yoruba guys that can't express themselves freely without insulting others
Re: Tinubu, Obasanjo Meet At Uzodimma's Swearing-In Ceremony (Picture) by grandstar(m): 7:01am On Jan 16
seunmsg:

Best caption! grin grin grin

Obasanjo has finally accepted defeat. What he dreaded all his life - a Yoruba man becoming the president other than him has finally happened in his life time and he can’t do shit about it. He has no choice than to stand up and greet his president with his two hands.

In Yoruba land, there is a saying that “when your mother’s male-lover is doing well for you more than your father, you have no choice than to call him daddy”. Obasanjo has finally accepted Tinubu as his Daddy.

Who told you OBJ did not want another Yoruba to ever rule?

All OBJ ever wanted was fair play (the North after his 8 years of South rule) and that anyone who mounted the saddle after and even always were honest, competent and dedicated. He didn't want who simply wanted to loot the country blind or weren't dedicated like he felt of Atiku

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Obasanjo Meet At Uzodimma's Swearing-In Ceremony (Picture) by Lt20000624(f): 7:04am On Jan 16
EreluRoz:
It's giving an I did it without you vibes.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu, Obasanjo Meet At Uzodimma's Swearing-In Ceremony (Picture) by seeme2(f): 7:06am On Jan 16
Emilokan I of Igboland.

No need for any Igbo king to coronate. Dem no kuku get kings before. Na to enter town collect leaves 🍃 put am for cap. Who pass you don pass you.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Obasanjo Meet At Uzodimma's Swearing-In Ceremony (Picture) by Bluntemperor: 7:07am On Jan 16
Richtaiwo:
Obj is like, you are truly the Jagaban of Africa, the great Emilokan. Respect, Your Excellency. grin

This Picture,en,ehhh, what?😀😀😂
I don laugh tire o!
OBJ Vs Emilokan- ehhh😂
Hope Uzordimma, you see, waiting you de cause now. 😂😂😂!
Re: Tinubu, Obasanjo Meet At Uzodimma's Swearing-In Ceremony (Picture) by ojex004: 7:09am On Jan 16
It sure me die say if hoebi dey thr, Na black on black him go wear
Re: Tinubu, Obasanjo Meet At Uzodimma's Swearing-In Ceremony (Picture) by sonofElElyon: 7:19am On Jan 16
Treasure17:
You eeh, I will still deal with you. Oga goan fix the insecurity in Nigeria and peradventure you are clueless about it, kindly resign.

They got it wrong. Its buck not bulk. Tinubu's twirter handler should've googled first before tweeting
Re: Tinubu, Obasanjo Meet At Uzodimma's Swearing-In Ceremony (Picture) by anonymous1759(m): 7:24am On Jan 16
Uncletony:

U yorubas have resume insulting other tribes in this forum. I know you guys can't do without insults but will be the first to cry blue murder when others retaliate.

How is this insult ? You’re the real tribal bigot , and lack sense of humor.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Obasanjo Meet At Uzodimma's Swearing-In Ceremony (Picture) by Golan007: 7:28am On Jan 16
Uncletony:

Orsu you said?! The admin should take note of this derogatory words from this Yoruba guys that can't express themselves freely without insulting others

If you are ibo, you should be quite ashamed of yourself not knowing about Orsu.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Obasanjo Meet At Uzodimma's Swearing-In Ceremony (Picture) by Sleekfingers: 7:30am On Jan 16
Despite OBJ conniving with enemies and losers. Tinubu still became the president in his wrinkled face.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Obasanjo Meet At Uzodimma's Swearing-In Ceremony (Picture) by Mandate2023: 7:34am On Jan 16
lexy2014:

Which defeat is obasanjo accepting?

Did obasanjo contest against Tinubu?

At what point in time did obasanjo tell you that all his life he dreaded another yoruba man becoming president?

Are u saying obasanjo was having this phobia even as a 3year old?
Ok
Re: Tinubu, Obasanjo Meet At Uzodimma's Swearing-In Ceremony (Picture) by Mandate2023: 7:37am On Jan 16
SenatePresdo:

He's the most powerful man in the world.

Even Putin will bow before him.

Na ur problem be dat, dis small thing don dey pain u again that u can't look away.....if there's anybody as powerful as him in west Africa u can name d person

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Obasanjo Meet At Uzodimma's Swearing-In Ceremony (Picture) by ufotunang: 7:38am On Jan 16
Sakamaje:
BAT: Ah, Aremu, you're here too?

OBJ: Yes your Excellency. I came here to see you live, Mr. President.
.so OBJ wants to Japa to APC ? 🙄
Re: Tinubu, Obasanjo Meet At Uzodimma's Swearing-In Ceremony (Picture) by rafcrown(m): 7:38am On Jan 16
Naughty civilian versus Old soldier.
Re: Tinubu, Obasanjo Meet At Uzodimma's Swearing-In Ceremony (Picture) by ufotunang: 7:38am On Jan 16
So OBJ wants to Japa to APC ? 🙄
Re: Tinubu, Obasanjo Meet At Uzodimma's Swearing-In Ceremony (Picture) by seunmsg(m): 7:44am On Jan 16
arantess:

You encourage mothers having male lovers?
Wow!!

It’s just a proverb and nothing else. Context is very important when trying to understand what someone is saying.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Obasanjo Meet At Uzodimma's Swearing-In Ceremony (Picture) by Jonjam269: 7:48am On Jan 16
Losers will not be happy with this news. They have started convulsing as usual.
Re: Tinubu, Obasanjo Meet At Uzodimma's Swearing-In Ceremony (Picture) by berrystunn(m): 7:52am On Jan 16
Ipob were seating out home to honor Mr president. Hahahhahh

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Obasanjo Meet At Uzodimma's Swearing-In Ceremony (Picture) by lexy2014: 7:55am On Jan 16
mukthar2000:
See Baba iyabo smiling face like say the is loyal to Jagaban,but we still go back to badmouth him. Hypocrite old Yorubaman.

Why should he be loyal to Tinubu?
Re: Tinubu, Obasanjo Meet At Uzodimma's Swearing-In Ceremony (Picture) by wolebest: 7:59am On Jan 16
Richtaiwo:
Obj is like, you are truly the Jagaban of Africa, the great Emilokan. Respect, Your Excellency. grin

Yes ooooo!!!!

OBJ knows that BAT is the Real Jagaban of Africa. A Legend of Nigeria's political landscape.

The EMILOKAN of Nigerian politics.

Against all odds, despite all allegations, with all the name calling and ill will against BAT, he still became the President and Commander In Chief of the Armed Forces of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Obasanjo Meet At Uzodimma's Swearing-In Ceremony (Picture) by firearcher: 8:00am On Jan 16
Politicians. Smile outside. Frowns inside.
Re: Tinubu, Obasanjo Meet At Uzodimma's Swearing-In Ceremony (Picture) by McLizbae: 8:01am On Jan 16
The picture caption alot.
Re: Tinubu, Obasanjo Meet At Uzodimma's Swearing-In Ceremony (Picture) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:06am On Jan 16
Power meets Power. We are proud of you the greatest Jagaban of Africa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Obasanjo Meet At Uzodimma's Swearing-In Ceremony (Picture) by Ironbull: 8:12am On Jan 16
Treasure17:
You eeh, I will still deal with you. Oga goan fix the insecurity in Nigeria and peradventure you are clueless about it, kindly resign.

Fix yourself first.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Obasanjo Meet At Uzodimma's Swearing-In Ceremony (Picture) by mightyhaze: 8:12am On Jan 16
RevolverOcelot:

Mother's concubine
The boy no go school. Na tout for oshodi cheesy
Re: Tinubu, Obasanjo Meet At Uzodimma's Swearing-In Ceremony (Picture) by tunde1200(m): 8:12am On Jan 16
Two Yoruba presidents in Igbo land.
Am proud of being a Yoruba man.

Jagaban of Africa commander in chief of arm forces of Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu, Obasanjo Meet At Uzodimma's Swearing-In Ceremony (Picture) by mukthar2000(m): 8:13am On Jan 16
lexy2014:

Why should he be loyal to Tinubu?
OP try read to understand pls is too early pls.
Re: Tinubu, Obasanjo Meet At Uzodimma's Swearing-In Ceremony (Picture) by mightyhaze: 8:19am On Jan 16
Uncletony:

orsu is a local government area in imo

Carved out of old orlu
Re: Tinubu, Obasanjo Meet At Uzodimma's Swearing-In Ceremony (Picture) by Successlane: 8:19am On Jan 16
Obj: Alaiye, I doff my hat o, you show me shege in 2019 and 2023 elections. On the two occasions, I couldn't even deliver my polling unit
to my preferred candidate.

PBAT: Egbon, I respect your status in the society, but just keep away from politics and be a 'father' to all.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State / 2nd Niger Bridge Opens For Traffic February 2022 - FG / Petrol Prices To Fall Over Refineries’ Take Off, Says Cardoso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.