Stats: 3,152,656 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Can 2.5M Buy You A Decent Car? - Car Talk (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Can 2.5M Buy You A Decent Car? (30411 Views)

Which Model Of Mercedes Can I Buy For 2.5M / What Decent Car Can I Get For 2-2.5m? / Which Clean SUV Can 2.8m Go For (2) (3) (4)

Re: Can 2.5M Buy You A Decent Car? by erico2k2(m): 12:07am On Jan 26
owunabastard:
rx350 is still 3.5litre v6 engine
yeh true at least its an SUV ahahah
but there are some Rx with 4plugs, my Dad had one, but has since changed into the Gas guzzling MDX 3.7ltr grin grin
Re: Can 2.5M Buy You A Decent Car? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 4:44am On Jan 26
Ajehkpako4naija:
Accord na motor, u spend your entire fortune on leg issues.
then you have never used an accord.i have use 3 accords without spending fortune on them.because of upgrade.Am eyeing infinity
Re: Can 2.5M Buy You A Decent Car? by Dshocker(m): 7:27am On Jan 26
Abduletudaye:
Crazy price, I agree but is there even any gleam of hope?

First time buyer by the way.πŸ™‚

Yes, but a Nigerian used car, like 2003-2007 Toyota Corolla

Re: Can 2.5M Buy You A Decent Car? by 82man: 8:51am On Jan 26
Depression is killing your papa and your useless mother too , mumu with capital letter
Bolu004:

See wetin grown adult wake up to type by 4am, depression is really bad 😞
Re: Can 2.5M Buy You A Decent Car? by geezyk(m): 10:20am On Jan 26
erico2k2:

me I don talk my own, the only earth road I dey enter nah to my father house., last i i got o n an earth rd, I was gifted a 6 inches nail. tyre condemn as it came towards the sides
Ps When Im in Nigeria Im based i n PH, I never drive if I manage to find myself in Lagos nah Ubar or bolt
grin grin cheesy
Re: Can 2.5M Buy You A Decent Car? by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 12:00pm On Jan 26
Aaaaarghmed:
then you have never used an accord.i have use 3 accords without spending fortune on them.because of upgrade.Am eyeing infinity
which of the Accord?
Re: Can 2.5M Buy You A Decent Car? by erico2k2(m): 2:08pm On Jan 26
Dshocker:

wetin do Golf?
Re: Can 2.5M Buy You A Decent Car? by oneMalik: 12:52am On Jan 27
Save your energy

you may understand soon

Myrepublic:
Investor Sabinus don show. 2m to 3m in 23months.. A year is 12months + Another 11 months..

Just for 1m..

Investment of 2m to give 1m in 2years. To me that doesn't sound like a good investment..
Re: Can 2.5M Buy You A Decent Car? by saintchris11(m): 11:57am On Jan 27
I am interested pls.. does the AC function pls?

Re: Can 2.5M Buy You A Decent Car? by Decentlyproud(m): 7:22pm On Jan 27
But they're majorly into fire trucks.

Thomthom:
Pamas Motors jos
Re: Can 2.5M Buy You A Decent Car? by Adgraced: 7:23pm On Jan 27
Yes nah. I have a Nigerian used mazda cx7 for sale. Going for less the amount quoted. Contact me if you are serious.

Re: Can 2.5M Buy You A Decent Car? by chukel(m): 9:54pm On Jan 27
geezyk:
Dem dey explain to you, you no wan gree. Carry your money go buy accord 08-11 make you learn nah.
geezyk:
I know, but it's still more fuel efficient than the Accord 08. Very fuel efficient sef.
geezyk:
Big daddy problems
1. Suspension issues
2. Power steering issues.

You see that Suspension issue, na the major wahala for the car, you go dey repair underneath everytime, from low arm to shocks, stabilizer linkage bushings and so on. But na still confort ride sha, premium AC.
You have shown nothing but profound ignorance of cars in this thread. Please quit advising anyone on anything about cars. It's a plea.
Re: Can 2.5M Buy You A Decent Car? by chukel(m): 9:59pm On Jan 27
erico2k2:

There is no horse here since the pound reached 1770 today. The horse ran away. Anyway, back to topic. The fact I'm trying to stress at is this, i nstead of countless journeys back and fort to mechanic, its better to just buy OME parts and I swear down people do cos you will end up spending more money buying cheap fakes.If one has anyone that lives abroad best to telle m to help buy OME parts. and oh yeah stop going to roadside mechanics, Cars are not cheap so be ready to pay to mention them or give up your car for good.I was buying used tyres for my car until it messed up my supension mudule cos each tyres werer diff sizes,I had to buy 4 brand new 22inch tyres from UK at cost of 200 per one.cost nearly 1300 buying and shipping, so my car tyres now cost nearly N2m, so my guy if you live i n an Earth Road Im not coming to your ends for the fear of 6inches n ails and stuff grin grin grin
OEM
Re: Can 2.5M Buy You A Decent Car? by chukel(m): 10:01pm On Jan 27
owunabastard:
rx350 is still 3.5litre v6 engine
no mind am. I'm sure his accord instrument cluster was littered with Christmas light. A faulty Corolla may consume more than a gx470. That it's a Corolla doesn't mean it won't consume much petrol even when it's plagued with powertrain issues.
Re: Can 2.5M Buy You A Decent Car? by chukel(m): 10:05pm On Jan 27
geezyk:
I know, but it's still more fuel efficient than the Accord 08. Very fuel efficient sef.
a very big lie. Your accord had issues. A simple check on the mpg consumption of the 2 vehicles will tell otherwise.
Re: Can 2.5M Buy You A Decent Car? by caracas: 12:30am On Jan 28
TheAdvocate:

I did so in 2008. All my cars were Benz to date.
If you actually did that , guy na him be say
You no get sense be that
Re: Can 2.5M Buy You A Decent Car? by erico2k2(m): 9:43am On Jan 28
chukel:
OEM
Hahaha I can't believe I wrote that. How embarrassing ahah
Re: Can 2.5M Buy You A Decent Car? by chukel(m): 11:22am On Jan 28
erico2k2:

Hahaha I can't believe I wrote that. How embarrassing ahah
lol. It happens. Me I shock sef.

Re: Can 2.5M Buy You A Decent Car? by nakoks(m): 12:01pm On Jan 28
Abduletudaye:

Interesting..I dont even want a benz.

We won't even sell our benz to you. Go buy Land Rover freelander.

Re: Can 2.5M Buy You A Decent Car? by erico2k2(m): 12:28pm On Jan 28
nakoks:

Bross E.never reach quarrel

Re: Can 2.5M Buy You A Decent Car? by erico2k2(m): 12:32pm On Jan 28
chukel:
no mind am. I'm sure his accord instrument cluster was littered with Christmas light. A faulty Corolla may consume more than a gx470. That it's a Corolla doesn't mean it won't consume much petrol even when it's plagued with powertrain issues.
Let me tell U guys a wee story.my car got hut by a concrete truck in tunnel SE London so the company took my car 4 repairs so they gave me a small toyota 4 doors. Its 1.2 ltrs I was wow fuel efficie t small Engine.one day some Aunty came frm 9ja and wants me to drive them to central London at night.so I had 4 very heavy women in the car.I kid U not.my fuel zapped cos of over weight. Consumption was like a 3ltr Engine.

Re: Can 2.5M Buy You A Decent Car? by Rinoxy: 3:33pm On Jan 28
erico2k2:

Let me tell U guys a wee story.my car got hut by a concrete truck in tunnel SE London so the company took my car 4 repairs so they gave me a small toyota 4 doors. Its 1.2 ltrs I was wow fuel efficie t small Engine.one day some Aunty came frm 9ja and wants me to drive them to central London at night.so I had 4 very heavy women in the car.I kid U not.my fuel zapped cos of over weight. Consumption was like a 3ltr Engine.
Meaning that weight/load on a car affects fuel consumption.

Re: Can 2.5M Buy You A Decent Car? by Abduletudaye(m): 4:30pm On Jan 28
nakoks:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Can 2.5M Buy You A Decent Car? by Abduletudaye(m): 4:31pm On Jan 28
erico2k2:

Bross E.never reach quarrel

I just tire πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Can 2.5M Buy You A Decent Car? by Abduletudaye(m): 4:33pm On Jan 28
Dshocker:

Really not looking to take up a corollaπŸ˜’
Re: Can 2.5M Buy You A Decent Car? by Thomthom(m): 7:24pm On Jan 28
Decentlyproud:
But they're majorly into fire trucks.

well I don't no about that sha but the car I bought there last year is about 3 meter lesser in the south here.

Re: Can 2.5M Buy You A Decent Car? by erico2k2(m): 9:56pm On Jan 28
Rinoxy:

Meaning that weight/load on a car affects fuel consumption.
Yes when your Engine is small.

Re: Can 2.5M Buy You A Decent Car? by Rinoxy: 11:08pm On Jan 28
erico2k2:

Yes when your Engine is small.
Gracias.

Re: Can 2.5M Buy You A Decent Car? by TheAdvocate(m): 8:44pm On Jan 30
caracas:
If you actually did that , guy na him be say
You no get sense be that

And where did your sense carried you to beyond Nairaland & trekking on foot? 😎

About Tinted Permits And Police Harrasment / My Toyota Highlander Goes Off After A Refill / Car Owners And Experts Can You Tell If A Vehicle Had Accident In The Past?