Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,291 members, 7,811,872 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

Pictures Of Obasanjo And Tinubu At Imo State Inauguration - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Obasanjo And Tinubu At Imo State Inauguration (2821 Views)

Ogbonnaya Onu Would’ve Been President In 1999 Instead Of Obasanjo – Shehu Sani / Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN / Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Obasanjo And Tinubu At Imo State Inauguration by Noerection: 6:00am On Jan 16
gidgiddy:

Most people in Imo State didn't even know that Uzodimma was being inaugurated, they didn't even know tgat Tinubu was in town

Imo State don't really care about two greedy politicians who have nothing to offer
consolation post
I can feel your pain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Obasanjo And Tinubu At Imo State Inauguration by sms4sure(m): 6:00am On Jan 16
When it's your turn, nothing, I say nothing can change it.
Re: Pictures Of Obasanjo And Tinubu At Imo State Inauguration by gidgiddy: 6:03am On Jan 16
Noerection:
consolation post
I can feel your pain

The real consolation should be for the average Nigerian who has seen life get tougher since the clueless Tinubu came to office
Re: Pictures Of Obasanjo And Tinubu At Imo State Inauguration by YorubaDemonswag: 7:20am On Jan 16
Nonny95:

Must you guys sneak in Obi's name in everything? It has turned into psychosis honestly. Celebrate your inauguration and leave Obi out of your mouth. You won't die,if you try this.

We will mention Obi and there's nothing you can do about it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Obasanjo And Tinubu At Imo State Inauguration by TheFacelessMan: 7:51am On Jan 16
FaceTanke:
Tinubu can no longer bow to any OBJ

JAGABAN

💪

The posture and body language are different now.

"I am The Boss. I don't need any favours from you"

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Obasanjo And Tinubu At Imo State Inauguration by WilsonBright935: 11:31am On Jan 16
FaceTanke:
Tinubu can no longer bow to any OBJ

JAGABAN

💪

He wasn't bowing down to him before 🤜
Re: Pictures Of Obasanjo And Tinubu At Imo State Inauguration by danzaki63: 11:42am On Jan 16
please, help me look at Tinubu"s inner wear, did he mistakenly wear Remi"s own.
Re: Pictures Of Obasanjo And Tinubu At Imo State Inauguration by splendournoni: 11:54am On Jan 16
Those supporting the clueless president I pray all the things this administration has to offer follow their generation....
Re: Pictures Of Obasanjo And Tinubu At Imo State Inauguration by Jking20(m): 6:34pm On Jan 16
Gbogbowa:
the game that is destroying Nigeria.keep playing game with human life.i pray Nigeria will not happen to you

What do you mean?
Did you even understand my write up?
Politics is game which I didn't specify whether it's dirty one Nigeria is playing or not, of cuz everyone knows that it's a dirty one. So why all this...
Re: Pictures Of Obasanjo And Tinubu At Imo State Inauguration by Jking20(m): 6:35pm On Jan 16
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

The game is to whose benefit?
Is it the political game that only favour the elites? Keep encouraging them. Why can't we learn the political game being played in Europe or other civilized countries, that made them to achieve development?
Ours is to be oppressive and be using state money to be exhibiting god like nature.
Without government money, they are nobody.

We the youths are the ones to change the narrative bro

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Obasanjo And Tinubu At Imo State Inauguration by Saao(m): 6:40pm On Jan 16
Even as president, Tinubu is not brushing his teeth. No tooth brush in aso rock too?
Re: Pictures Of Obasanjo And Tinubu At Imo State Inauguration by 9japride(m): 1:09am On Jan 17
Jking20:

We the youths are the ones to change the narrative bro
[color=#006600][/color]

That's true, but the youths are not yet ready.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Government To Transfer 10% Of Oil Ventures To Niger Delta Residents / What Is The Political Value Of Nairaland? / Deji Of Akure Deposed, Banished and Detained

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.