Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,652 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Few People Looted Nigeria Through Subsidy In The Last 40 Years - Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few People Looted Nigeria Through Subsidy In The Last 40 Years - Tinubu (11395 Views)

FG To Provide Solar Subsidy In Nigeria Through $750 Million World Bank Loan / Buhari: Few People In 5 States Control Nigeria’s Wealth / FFK Replies El-Rufai: Northerners Have Looted Nigeria More Than Other Regions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few People Looted Nigeria Through Subsidy In The Last 40 Years - Tinubu by G00dharddick: 8:09am On Jan 16
Putindbutt:

PH refinery is now imaginary abi?, the same way you bitter leaf people called Dangote refinery a scam. Just get out, don't let thunder fire you this morning.

It is a complete scam.

Ever asked yourself how much dangote will sell his fuel? Dude dangote is ready to reap Nigeria off. The man won't sell his fuel below #600 per liter meanwhile the pH refinery isn't working. So WTF is our refinery?

Will the price of fuel be reduced to #85 as it was in the days of GEJ? Nigerians really missed Jonathan!
Re: Few People Looted Nigeria Through Subsidy In The Last 40 Years - Tinubu by Felix6: 8:13am On Jan 16
Amala talk.
Re: Few People Looted Nigeria Through Subsidy In The Last 40 Years - Tinubu by Putindbutt: 8:15am On Jan 16
G00dharddick:

It is a complete scam.

Ever asked yourself how much dangote will sell his fuel? Dude dangote is ready to reap Nigeria off. The man won't sell his fuel below #600 per liter meanwhile the pH refinery isn't working. So WTF is our refinery?

Will the price of fuel be reduced to #85 as it was in the days of GEJ? Nigerians really missed Jonathan!
if he likes, he sells his fuel for 2,000naira, that's his own palava. But i thought you bitter leaf people say he won't produce until 2027, na so God go dey shame una.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Few People Looted Nigeria Through Subsidy In The Last 40 Years - Tinubu by Ironbull: 8:17am On Jan 16
Richtaiwo:
Okay. But your govt that doesn't allow the looting, what is the consequence on Nigerian? Is that not a cure worse than the disease?

Think outside the box.

Nigeria is not Gambia with the population less than 2 million and don't expect any magician in power to fix 27 years of total rots in 7 months, it is democracy and millitary govt. Okwa ya?

Good morning....
Re: Few People Looted Nigeria Through Subsidy In The Last 40 Years - Tinubu by Putindbutt: 8:20am On Jan 16
blackgold2018:
wait until the refineries start producing PMS

Also wait and see the price of PMS. Until the common man feel the impact. That's when you will talk.

So for now, keep quiet.
you must be out of your mind, when refineries was redundant for 40years, you didn't say anything then but now that our refineries are coming back up gradually, you say we should keep quiet. Thunder fire that bitter soul.
Re: Few People Looted Nigeria Through Subsidy In The Last 40 Years - Tinubu by G00dharddick: 8:21am On Jan 16
Putindbutt:

if he likes, he sells his fuel for 2,000naira, that's his own palava. But i thought you bitter leaf people say he won't produce until 2027, na so God go dey shame una.

If he sells his fuel for 2k, ur type cannot afford it, you keep hailing Tinubu with empty stomach. Maybe you don't know the price of transportation and foodstuffs will skyrocket again with full spend, Ur type cannot afford it.
Suffering and smiling. What a 🤡 you are

1 Like

Re: Few People Looted Nigeria Through Subsidy In The Last 40 Years - Tinubu by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:22am On Jan 16
Putindbutt:

we now having our refineries back. Think beyond your stomach.

If they work, it’s not his handwork, the whole process is wacko, they do as they like, because they know you can’t do nothing.
Re: Few People Looted Nigeria Through Subsidy In The Last 40 Years - Tinubu by Angrymode: 8:23am On Jan 16
If you can't prosecute or don't have any concrete legal backup to prosecute them, simply shut up!
Re: Few People Looted Nigeria Through Subsidy In The Last 40 Years - Tinubu by Smithwilliams826: 8:25am On Jan 16
Let them produce the list. We need list.
Re: Few People Looted Nigeria Through Subsidy In The Last 40 Years - Tinubu by Smithwilliams826: 8:26am On Jan 16
Angrymode:
If you can't prosecute or don't have any concrete legal backup to prosecute them, simply shut up!
Thank you
Re: Few People Looted Nigeria Through Subsidy In The Last 40 Years - Tinubu by casualobserver: 8:29am On Jan 16
Richtaiwo:
Okay. But your govt that doesn't allow the looting, what is the consequence on Nigerian? Is that not a cure worse than the disease?

If not for subsidy, you would have been better educated!

2 Likes

Re: Few People Looted Nigeria Through Subsidy In The Last 40 Years - Tinubu by Putindbutt: 8:32am On Jan 16
tegrianonigltd:

If they work, it’s not his handwork, the whole process is wacko, they do as they like, because they know you can’t do nothing.
thank you, brother busybody, let it be wacko, we're not complaining.
Re: Few People Looted Nigeria Through Subsidy In The Last 40 Years - Tinubu by Honestey: 8:35am On Jan 16
"Tinubu, however, lamented that Nigerians are suffering the pains of the loot."

So, Mr president, who are they and what are you going to do to punish them? As far as I'm concern if they are not severely punished and all the loots recovered from them to serve as deterrent to others, then there is no hope for this country because others like them will still continue to bleed the country.
Re: Few People Looted Nigeria Through Subsidy In The Last 40 Years - Tinubu by Putindbutt: 8:38am On Jan 16
Re: Few People Looted Nigeria Through Subsidy In The Last 40 Years - Tinubu by olawonder(m): 8:39am On Jan 16
Richtaiwo:

You don’t know how anything works! Get up, go carry your okrika to sell in the market and leave social media news for those who understand how things work biko!

1 Like

Re: Few People Looted Nigeria Through Subsidy In The Last 40 Years - Tinubu by aswani(m): 8:51am On Jan 16
SisterAnn:
Because he's a beneficiary too, either directly or through his proxies. Infact, through his proxies!
When politicians say A, just know they meant B.

If he is a beneficiary as you said, do you think he would have removed it?

And if he removed it even though he us a beneficiary, doesn't that deserve some praise?

1 Like

Re: Few People Looted Nigeria Through Subsidy In The Last 40 Years - Tinubu by KBlackLegal: 8:57am On Jan 16
It is very necessary that the cure be administered. Since the administration has begun, let it be sustained to a logical conclusion whilst the debate on whether it is properly or not properly administered continues. Long live Nigeria beloved.
Richtaiwo:

1 Like

Re: Few People Looted Nigeria Through Subsidy In The Last 40 Years - Tinubu by blackgold2018(m): 8:58am On Jan 16
Putindbutt:

you must be out of your mind, when refineries was redundant for 40years, you didn't say anything then but now that our refineries are coming back up gradually, you say we should keep quiet. Thunder fire that bitter soul.

you didn't understand what I said. It's either you're a kid or you have low IQ to comprehend.

I said wait for the impact on common man.
The refineries will be only beneficial to Nigerians if the prices of petroleum products reduce drastically. I don't mean N50 kind of reduction.

What's the difference between our refineries are working but the petroleum prices still remain the same.

I hope I have explained it at your level of understanding.

1 Like

Re: Few People Looted Nigeria Through Subsidy In The Last 40 Years - Tinubu by Egoveen: 9:02am On Jan 16
saintopus:
Olodo, then why did you protest in 2012 when GEJ removed subsidy?

Was it envy and hate for GEJ?
That's politics,I no like the man but honestly he is a master strategist when it comes to politics.

1 Like

Re: Few People Looted Nigeria Through Subsidy In The Last 40 Years - Tinubu by Obainomilano: 9:07am On Jan 16
Putindbutt:

we now having our refineries back. Think beyond your stomach.

grin grin
Re: Few People Looted Nigeria Through Subsidy In The Last 40 Years - Tinubu by Exceed15: 9:08am On Jan 16
saintopus:
Olodo, then why did you protest in 2012 when GEJ removed subsidy?

Was it envy and hate for GEJ?

Abi o..
Re: Few People Looted Nigeria Through Subsidy In The Last 40 Years - Tinubu by Exceed15: 9:08am On Jan 16
This man is sick .
Re: Few People Looted Nigeria Through Subsidy In The Last 40 Years - Tinubu by Putindbutt: 9:09am On Jan 16
blackgold2018:
you didn't understand what I said. It's either you're a kid or you have low IQ to comprehend.

I said wait for the impact on common man.
The refineries will be only beneficial to Nigerians if the prices of petroleum products reduce drastically. I don't mean N50 kind of reduction.

What's the difference between our refineries are working but the petroleum prices still remain the same.

I hope I have explained it at your level of understanding.
my guy, stop smoking weed. Impact will be slightly in the immediate and significant in the future. Prices would beat down by competition as more refineries come up.
It's a major breakthrough for the economy with the revitalization of the refineries and i don't care about how you feel about it.

1 Like

Re: Few People Looted Nigeria Through Subsidy In The Last 40 Years - Tinubu by benjaminlawson(m): 9:18am On Jan 16
Sule Lamido have said it all, that Nigeria elite have united in looting our nation. Mr president just confirmed it now. How can a sitting president declared in a public function that that few people have looted our country through subsidy scam, and because of these few people, more than two hundred million Nigerians must suffer by buying petrol at high prices which now leads to hyper inflation. Why cant me president investigate them and send them to prison as he has done to Emefele. Or is he telling us that these people are more citizen than others, that they can commit crime with impunity. That is why I regarded Emefele' s ordeal as persecution not prosecution, because the law that put him behind bar, should also be applied to subsidy scammers.
Re: Few People Looted Nigeria Through Subsidy In The Last 40 Years - Tinubu by WoroSeeWoro(m): 9:22am On Jan 16
He is among....them he is just playing mind tricks on Nigerian s
Re: Few People Looted Nigeria Through Subsidy In The Last 40 Years - Tinubu by Dskillful(m): 9:35am On Jan 16
Are they ghost?
Re: Few People Looted Nigeria Through Subsidy In The Last 40 Years - Tinubu by blackgold2018(m): 9:39am On Jan 16
Putindbutt:

my guy, stop smoking weed. Impact will be slightly in the immediate and significant in the future. Prices would beat down by competition as more refineries come up.
It's a major breakthrough for the economy with the revitalization of the refineries and i don't care about how you feel about it.

good narration.

Slightly in immediate, like N50 prices reduction in every petroleum products abi?

Significant in the future.. like probably not in our lifetime time

Look I love my country as you do. Allow things to unfold naturally then putting your mind and believe on the government.

Lp, Apc n pdp are all the same. Unless you are one of the useless nonlentities that support party than an individual.
Re: Few People Looted Nigeria Through Subsidy In The Last 40 Years - Tinubu by todugo(m): 9:55am On Jan 16
What has he done with the subsidy he removed? So far the only thing we had was luxurious purchases here and their👀

1 Like

Re: Few People Looted Nigeria Through Subsidy In The Last 40 Years - Tinubu by greatness22(m): 10:02am On Jan 16
Afamed, it seems you are serving Ban?

Bigot like you won't have it nice here anymore. grin
Re: Few People Looted Nigeria Through Subsidy In The Last 40 Years - Tinubu by goodman5(m): 10:05am On Jan 16
This man na idiot

1 Like

Re: Few People Looted Nigeria Through Subsidy In The Last 40 Years - Tinubu by keviniyatunde0: 10:18am On Jan 16
Lol... See who's talking about looting 🤣🤣🤣Lol... See who's talking about looting 🤣🤣🤣...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Exits Global Money Laundering And Terrorists Financing Watch List / South/south Beware: The Witch-hunt Is On! / Just In: INEC To Release Final List Of Candidates For General Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.