Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Nigeria Info FM Presenter, Deborah Ohamara Dies In Road Accident - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria Info FM Presenter, Deborah Ohamara Dies In Road Accident (40154 Views)

Obituary Of The Only Daughter Killed In Road Accident In Igbariam (Photo) / 2 Corpers Die In Road Accident Along Ajeokuta-Lokoja Expressway (Disturbing Pix) / Soldier Dies In Road Accident 22 Days To His Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Info FM Presenter, Deborah Ohamara Dies In Road Accident by Omola2ulv: 11:12am On Jan 16
Re: Nigeria Info FM Presenter, Deborah Ohamara Dies In Road Accident by Myhusband(m): 11:14am On Jan 16
Mynd44:

Read the article, the truck was not at fault. A car rammed into her from the back and she ran into the truck

a car hitting a moving car shouldn't have led her to hit a moving truck

is either she's nursing BP/shock, or tension of what to do

as a driver when you're driving on the road or anywhere, you must understand two things;

prepare your mind for anything, this will make you handle any emergency

understand you're the only sane driver on the road, this will make you avoid a crazy drivers that face one-way, overtake inappropriately etc

I was driving on the ikorodu road sometimes 2021 then this trailer had break problem, the driver left his lane and cross to other lane, I have to climb the pavement in the middle of the road, if I had not take that risk the trailer would have land on the car

another experience was on when life wire drop on the road at ikorodu, I was on high motion trying to meet up with an appointment, the way I was able to swerve from the wire I don't even know

may her soul rest in peace
Re: Nigeria Info FM Presenter, Deborah Ohamara Dies In Road Accident by Love800(m): 11:16am On Jan 16
Goodmorning sis.
Hw did u start agric business?
maureensylvia:

Something related like this made me stop driving
I have phobia for steering

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Info FM Presenter, Deborah Ohamara Dies In Road Accident by Love800(m): 11:19am On Jan 16
Jeez!
Ur write-up just throw me to a state of sadness.
This life sef!
Penisman:

My brother at that stage she is mentally unstable considering her closeness to the person.

I remember when I lost my Mum, I was the one who took her remains to the mortuary. But two days after, I drove to her house, honk my car as usual expecting her to come welcome me like she normally do.

After a few minutes of not seeing her, I walked briskly to the door and began knocking at the same time saying " mummy am here, please open the door".

After waiting for a while, tears started rolling down my eyes, I cried heavily and drove away.

Losing a loved one is never easy, especially one you were so closed to.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Info FM Presenter, Deborah Ohamara Dies In Road Accident by Yousuph007(m): 11:27am On Jan 16
This is painful. R I P😢
Re: Nigeria Info FM Presenter, Deborah Ohamara Dies In Road Accident by abiaumo(m): 11:29am On Jan 16
kelahns:
Wrong info please!...the accident posted up there happened yesterday,the accident Debby was involved in happened on saturday,and she was unresponsive for 48hrs after the accident and she passed away yesterday afternoon....May her soul rest in peace..🙏

Very wrong info indeed, people just post nonsense anyhow. Cause I also heard her accident was Saturday and this white ford's accident was just recent.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Info FM Presenter, Deborah Ohamara Dies In Road Accident by abiaumo(m): 11:33am On Jan 16
CharleyBright:

Op. this is false.
I know the deceased very well.
That's not the accident scene.
Her accident happened on Saturday morning on airport road close to city gate . The accident scene in the picture you are showing happened on Monday afternoon after police sign post along airport road.

Don't mind them, they just post conflicting stories. This is clearly not Debbie's accident scene.

Pls stop misinforming the public.
Re: Nigeria Info FM Presenter, Deborah Ohamara Dies In Road Accident by Geofavor(m): 11:36am On Jan 16
I smell a rat. If only the Nigeria Police can do a proper investigation
Re: Nigeria Info FM Presenter, Deborah Ohamara Dies In Road Accident by Zico777(m): 11:41am On Jan 16
UDOKABESTLUV:

https://www.facebook.com/100008153714575/posts/pfbid02scJxXXPNJQVX1oArbLALrMme8TSpPorJEqTvqzp8B42sgPNMZP7THeUcnhV73igLl/?app=fbl

Source: https://punchng.com/video-truck-crushes-nigeria-info-fm-presenter-deborah-ohamara-to-death-in-abuja/
Very fake news!
Debbie wasn't involved in yesterday's accident.
Hers happened on Saturday, she eventually died yesterday afternoon.
Stop spreading fake news abeg!
Re: Nigeria Info FM Presenter, Deborah Ohamara Dies In Road Accident by frog12: 12:12pm On Jan 16
Are u sure none planned ramming to kill her? You know that station dey criticise govt
Re: Nigeria Info FM Presenter, Deborah Ohamara Dies In Road Accident by Bimpe29: 12:23pm On Jan 16
It's a painful loss. Her golden voice will be sorely missed on the air waves of popular Nigeria Info 95.1, Abuja.
Re: Nigeria Info FM Presenter, Deborah Ohamara Dies In Road Accident by Coolcat95: 12:58pm On Jan 16
[s][/s]
Re: Nigeria Info FM Presenter, Deborah Ohamara Dies In Road Accident by purpleicious(f): 1:02pm On Jan 16
She was one of the friendliest people I met CRBC; always ready to work and this endeared her to our Newscope boss: Mrs. Uduak Ikang.Am still in self denial, Deborah. Who are you leaving your kids for?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Info FM Presenter, Deborah Ohamara Dies In Road Accident by Coolcat95: 1:06pm On Jan 16
[
Re: Nigeria Info FM Presenter, Deborah Ohamara Dies In Road Accident by Coolcat95: 1:12pm On Jan 16
Ubdavis:

Would u have said this if it happened to ur sister or ur mother..

May u give this advice to ur beloved relative after their dead. say Amen

Learn to mind your business
If not wetin you know know go kill U
Re: Nigeria Info FM Presenter, Deborah Ohamara Dies In Road Accident by Ubdavis(m): 1:18pm On Jan 16
Coolcat95:

Learn to mind your business
If not wetin you know know go kill U

U don't mind ur business... Dont give what u can't take
Re: Nigeria Info FM Presenter, Deborah Ohamara Dies In Road Accident by 3verblazing(m): 1:26pm On Jan 16
She probably tried to overtake the truck and swerved into another lane without using her side mirror.
Re: Nigeria Info FM Presenter, Deborah Ohamara Dies In Road Accident by LastProphet: 1:33pm On Jan 16
ddippset:
Life itself is a heartbreak,, I knew that firsthand, when I lost my Dad last year.

Life is for the strong minded and the emotionally tough!

Nothing hurts more than losing a loved one, especially if they died young.

Now look at those 3 little ones.. who would love them as much as their mother did?

No one!

May God have mercy on her soul and grant her a peaceful eternity.

May her kids and family be strong to bear their loss, and I pray that their lives would move on for the better, not for the worse!

So sad!!

Then I want you to imagine that man who was kidnapped with his 5 daughters and 1 was selected probably dragged screaming for her father then stabbed multiple times and butchered like a chicken to the hearing of her father and siblings. Imagine the other teenage girl too that was butchered in like manner? And the bandits still get the support of their fellow tribesmen that work in police, military etc and they are assured of going Scot free as it has been happening. That father even if he's released can still be slaughtered easily if he decides to start going around anyhow in search of justice, so I want you to imagine. This is what the leaders don't imagine and that's why you see them happy and doing celebrations and birthdays every day. That's why Nigeria is a useless country for at least another 2-3000 years to come
Re: Nigeria Info FM Presenter, Deborah Ohamara Dies In Road Accident by chudez0147(m): 1:49pm On Jan 16
Ubdavis:
If u listen to this lady, u will know who we have lost.... She was absolutely magnificent.
She was my favorite. The lady with many names. May her soul rest well

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Info FM Presenter, Deborah Ohamara Dies In Road Accident by chudez0147(m): 1:55pm On Jan 16
kinkydude:
Oh Lord! Debbie, Loshi Loshi, Iyalode awon sorosoro.......Rest in peace. You left us too soon, no goodbye
Oh my God. My favorite. I call her the lady with many names. May her soul rest well!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Info FM Presenter, Deborah Ohamara Dies In Road Accident by yusluvad(m): 1:58pm On Jan 16
Disheartening!

May God grant her family the fortitude to bear the irreplaceable loss!
Re: Nigeria Info FM Presenter, Deborah Ohamara Dies In Road Accident by WombBreaker: 2:35pm On Jan 16
SomtoOfESUT:

Mumu. Keep face like chimpanzee angry

Seun

Mynd44

Richiez

Seun

olawalebabs

Fynestboi

The troll switched to another account after being banned on previous alts

Troll deserves IP ban

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Info FM Presenter, Deborah Ohamara Dies In Road Accident by WombBreaker: 2:38pm On Jan 16
SomtoOfESUT:

Because you have charm in your mouth 🤣🤣🤣🤣

SomtoOfESUT:

Mumu. Keep face like chimpanzee angry

Seun

Mynd44

Richiez

Seun

olawalebabs

Fynestboi

Troll deserves IP ban

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Info FM Presenter, Deborah Ohamara Dies In Road Accident by WombBreaker: 2:40pm On Jan 16
SomtoOfESUT:

Seun

Mynd44

Richiez

Seun

olawalebabs

Fynestboi

The troll switched to another account after being banned on previous alts DyingFetus

Troll deserves IP ban

mukina2

Seun

Mynd44

Richiez

Seun

olawalebabs

Fynestboi

Troll deserves IP ban

Multiple rule violation

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Info FM Presenter, Deborah Ohamara Dies In Road Accident by TruthsFM: 4:33pm On Jan 16
Rip 🪦
Re: Nigeria Info FM Presenter, Deborah Ohamara Dies In Road Accident by EMIOMOADEOYE: 5:12pm On Jan 16
All this stupid Abuja boys
Re: Nigeria Info FM Presenter, Deborah Ohamara Dies In Road Accident by Lange: 5:19pm On Jan 16
This is a sad moment to ALL of us lovers of Nigerian Info. 95.1FM. Our own "Saraunia and Jekadiah mai shadi the Iyalode àwọn sọ̀rọ̀ sọ̀rọ̀" just died like that. I'd been wondering why the program of my lovely station had been disrupted since yesterday when I tuned from my car.
May God comfort her family and colleagues. Really really sad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

268 Stranded Nigerians Evecuated From China Arrive Abuja Airport (Pictures) / Over 20 People, Children Die In Cars Trapped In Snow Storm In Pakistan(Photos) / JAPA: My Marriage Shakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.