Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

Nigeria Info FM Presenter, Deborah Ohamara Dies In Road Accident - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria Info FM Presenter, Deborah Ohamara Dies In Road Accident (40128 Views)

Obituary Of The Only Daughter Killed In Road Accident In Igbariam (Photo) / 2 Corpers Die In Road Accident Along Ajeokuta-Lokoja Expressway (Disturbing Pix) / Soldier Dies In Road Accident 22 Days To His Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Info FM Presenter, Deborah Ohamara Dies In Road Accident by Curious345: 7:44am On Jan 16
Ibaaboy:
all this drug addicts killing people all in the name of driving

Nigeria was destroyed by buhari
Re: Nigeria Info FM Presenter, Deborah Ohamara Dies In Road Accident by TheFacelessMan: 7:44am On Jan 16
FuckTheMod:

By sensible in thinking
Read my post again

Since you have refused to use your brains. Carry on.
Re: Nigeria Info FM Presenter, Deborah Ohamara Dies In Road Accident by Zagee: 7:50am On Jan 16
Ah! Not my Debbie cry
Re: Nigeria Info FM Presenter, Deborah Ohamara Dies In Road Accident by Enny2013(f): 7:53am On Jan 16
Hope d car dat hit her from behind wasn't intentional.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Info FM Presenter, Deborah Ohamara Dies In Road Accident by drsmut: 7:54am On Jan 16
I guess your brain dey the soles of your feet

finallybusy:
Such is life. She was here yesterday and gone today. Another one bites the dust. No wonder Nigerians fire ahead when birthing children. Five plus is the norm.
Re: Nigeria Info FM Presenter, Deborah Ohamara Dies In Road Accident by Coolcat95: 7:56am On Jan 16
Tell Dem to buy old model Volvo or old model jeta inshort all old model cars Dem go say no Say na flashy cars Dem want, den know know say all this flashy cars are coffins

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Info FM Presenter, Deborah Ohamara Dies In Road Accident by kelahns: 7:56am On Jan 16
Wrong info please!...the accident posted up there happened yesterday,the accident Debby was involved in happened on saturday,and she was unresponsive for 48hrs after the accident and she passed away yesterday afternoon....May her soul rest in peace..🙏

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Info FM Presenter, Deborah Ohamara Dies In Road Accident by Ubdavis(m): 7:57am On Jan 16
If u listen to this lady, u will know who we have lost.... She was absolutely magnificent.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Info FM Presenter, Deborah Ohamara Dies In Road Accident by lexy2014: 8:00am On Jan 16
What was done to the person that instigated the accident?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Info FM Presenter, Deborah Ohamara Dies In Road Accident by CAPteencee(m): 8:00am On Jan 16
She was involved in an accident on Saturday, have been unconscious before death took her on Monday afternoon.

She was a very very sweet soul.

May her soul rest in peace.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Info FM Presenter, Deborah Ohamara Dies In Road Accident by kinkydude: 8:00am On Jan 16
Oh Lord! Debbie, Loshi Loshi, Iyalode awon sorosoro.......Rest in peace. You left us too soon, no goodbye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Info FM Presenter, Deborah Ohamara Dies In Road Accident by Ubdavis(m): 8:00am On Jan 16
Coolcat95:
Tell Dem to buy old model Volvo or old model jeta inshort all old model cars Dem go say no Say na flashy cars Dem want, den know know say all this flashy cars are coffins

Would u have said this if it happened to ur sister or ur mother..

May u give this advice to ur beloved relative after their dead. say Amen

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Info FM Presenter, Deborah Ohamara Dies In Road Accident by duduade: 8:01am On Jan 16
May her soul rest in perfect peace

So sad

I'm sure she must have prayed in the morning before setting out for her daily activities...

Nobody ever knows when death will come suddenly...
Re: Nigeria Info FM Presenter, Deborah Ohamara Dies In Road Accident by winner37(m): 8:02am On Jan 16
Why bad things do happened to good people .?
My heart felt condolences to the family of the deceased..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Info FM Presenter, Deborah Ohamara Dies In Road Accident by RevenuesBoost(f): 8:05am On Jan 16
Another sad news this morning...

May her soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Info FM Presenter, Deborah Ohamara Dies In Road Accident by virginchaser(m): 8:05am On Jan 16
FRSC need to start proper defensive driving training with proper certification incorporating alcohol text, prohibited drug text and simulation text.
Re: Nigeria Info FM Presenter, Deborah Ohamara Dies In Road Accident by Vintage9999: 8:05am On Jan 16
My classmate back in uni, RIP

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Info FM Presenter, Deborah Ohamara Dies In Road Accident by mightyhaze: 8:06am On Jan 16
TheFacelessMan:

Be critical in thinking....

Look at the damage done to the car from the back.

It is obvious that she was hit at extremely high speed from the back. The damage was more at the back.

RIP to her.
Exactly,..she may have ruptured spine from the impact alone
Re: Nigeria Info FM Presenter, Deborah Ohamara Dies In Road Accident by segyoms: 8:06am On Jan 16
Aunty Debbie RIP Ma .we gonna miss your advice on NigInfo.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Info FM Presenter, Deborah Ohamara Dies In Road Accident by TheSourcerer: 8:08am On Jan 16
Stargangz:
No be dis kind news I for be FTC, dem take bad news do una for dis forum ni, Chai! Person no fit read better news this days on nairaland, tired of writing RIP everyday.
Bad news is usually good news to these bloggers. Good Morning
Re: Nigeria Info FM Presenter, Deborah Ohamara Dies In Road Accident by Rejouir: 8:08am On Jan 16
Tokskob2008:
Just too sad cry

All this Facebook posters sef I dey tire for all dis their unnecessary writeups...
You already knew what happened yet you still kept calling her number to what end na
grin grin wahala. Rip to her.
Re: Nigeria Info FM Presenter, Deborah Ohamara Dies In Road Accident by maureensylvia(f): 8:11am On Jan 16
Baztardidiot:
She should have swerved.most women can't handle steering.

Something related like this made me stop driving
I have phobia for steering

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Info FM Presenter, Deborah Ohamara Dies In Road Accident by Penisman: 8:13am On Jan 16
Tokskob2008:
Just too sad cry

All this Facebook posters sef I dey tire for all dis their unnecessary writeups...
You already knew what happened yet you still kept calling her number to what end na

My brother at that stage she is mentally unstable considering her closeness to the person.

I remember when I lost my Mum, I was the one who took her remains to the mortuary. But two days after, I drove to her house, honk my car as usual expecting her to come welcome me like she normally do.

After a few minutes of not seeing her, I walked briskly to the door and began knocking at the same time saying " mummy am here, please open the door".

After waiting for a while, tears started rolling down my eyes, I cried heavily and drove away.

Losing a loved one is never easy, especially one you were so closed to.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Info FM Presenter, Deborah Ohamara Dies In Road Accident by TheAlchemist: 8:17am On Jan 16
RIP... I hope a review of the accident scene would be looked in to by concerned authorities and feasible solutions put in place to avoid a future re-occurrence.
Re: Nigeria Info FM Presenter, Deborah Ohamara Dies In Road Accident by BigBashiru: 8:18am On Jan 16
Mynd44:

Read the article, the truck was not at fault. A car rammed into her from the back and she ran into the truck

Nigerians are too undisciplined....that's the root cause...always in a hurry (lack of planning) when driving and always undisciplined....

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Info FM Presenter, Deborah Ohamara Dies In Road Accident by CSTRR: 8:18am On Jan 16
Another one is gone due to fixable third world problems.

What a waste.
Re: Nigeria Info FM Presenter, Deborah Ohamara Dies In Road Accident by Maxtipulation(m): 8:19am On Jan 16
Failed break situation again
Re: Nigeria Info FM Presenter, Deborah Ohamara Dies In Road Accident by Konquest: 8:19am On Jan 16
Re: Nigeria Info FM Presenter, Deborah Ohamara Dies In Road Accident by Kukutente23: 8:20am On Jan 16
ddippset:
Life itself is a heartbreak,, I knew that firsthand, when I lost my Dad last year.

Life is for the strong minded and the emotionally tough!

Nothing hurts more than losing a loved one, especially if they died young.

Now look at those 3 little ones.. who would love them as much as their mother did?

No one!

May God have mercy on her soul and grant her a peaceful eternity.

May her kids and family be strong to bear their loss, and I pray that their lives would move on for the better, not for the worse!

So sad!!
Sorry for your loss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The True State Of Lagos Light Rail Marina Axis - Photos / EU Plans To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians / 268 Stranded Nigerians Evecuated From China Arrive Abuja Airport (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.