Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,740 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Has Anyone Received Transcorp Certs.? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Has Anyone Received Transcorp Certs.? (1377 Views)

Tony Elumelu In The Gym At Transcorp Hotel / CBN Celebrates Its "Achievements" At Transcorp Hilton (photos) / An Aerial View Of Nicon Nuga Hilton (Now Transcorp Hotel) Abuja In 1987 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anyone Received Transcorp Certs.? by shigidi(m): 2:29pm On Sep 17, 2007
pls has anyone received their tanscorp certificates some people i know have received but i havent received mine. please who knows their registrars.
thanks angry angry
Re: Has Anyone Received Transcorp Certs.? by walcolm(m): 7:45am On Sep 18, 2007
yet to receive mine but a colleague has received his and his wife's and i think i have heard of people on this forum who have received theirs.

just a matter of time, you shld receive urs if nipost does not do the thing they know how to do most (loose letters)

cheers
Re: Has Anyone Received Transcorp Certs.? by teetalks: 8:55am On Sep 18, 2007
same here,
am yet to receive mine,,i also heard on one of the Threads
that some people have received theirs,
Re: Has Anyone Received Transcorp Certs.? by iyken(m): 9:41am On Sep 18, 2007
@shigidi,
Received mine 6wks ago and gone for verification.Will get you the registras,but i think a lot depends on the issuing house used.
Re: Has Anyone Received Transcorp Certs.? by teetalks: 10:30am On Sep 18, 2007
pls Iyken,
let's have the Issuing House or Registra office Address so
as to follow up
Re: Has Anyone Received Transcorp Certs.? by naira4doll(m): 11:19am On Sep 18, 2007
Yes o!, I will appreciate any help on how to get it fast, am yet to get mine.
Re: Has Anyone Received Transcorp Certs.? by marjson(m): 12:08pm On Sep 18, 2007
afrbank is their registrar
Re: Has Anyone Received Transcorp Certs.? by shigidi(m): 12:29pm On Sep 18, 2007
thank you all for your replies. i purchased my shares from UBA. afribank registrars is on keffi street ikoyi, i might get there soon. any other info will be greatly appreciated
Re: Has Anyone Received Transcorp Certs.? by wanaj0: 2:06pm On Sep 18, 2007
shigidi:

thank you all for your replies. i purchased my shares from UBA. afribank registrars is on keffi street ikoyi, i might get there soon. any other info will be greatly appreciated

Afribank Registrar has moved to Gbagada.
Re: Has Anyone Received Transcorp Certs.? by crazyT(m): 2:13pm On Sep 18, 2007
I haven’t received mine either, same thing with my Dangote sugar certificate. Virtually everyone I know has received both certificates.
I don’t know if I can contact the registrars through phone or email to inquire on what is going on.

Any suggestions please!!!
Re: Has Anyone Received Transcorp Certs.? by niceuzor: 2:27pm On Sep 18, 2007
No comment.
Re: Has Anyone Received Transcorp Certs.? by shigidi(m): 5:51pm On Sep 20, 2007
and finally my cert has shown up. grin grin grin grin
Re: Has Anyone Received Transcorp Certs.? by crazyT(m): 10:11pm On Sep 20, 2007
@Shigidi

Congratulations on the recipient of your Transcorp certificate, (A we o) grin.
Please can you help me with the Transcorp registrar's contact?
Re: Has Anyone Received Transcorp Certs.? by TOLABABE1(f): 10:34pm On Sep 20, 2007
HI GUYS,

WHY IS SHARE HOLDINGS VERIFICATION NECESSARY AND WHAT ARE THE PROCEDURES OF VERIFYING.
Re: Has Anyone Received Transcorp Certs.? by bonjee: 9:01pm On Sep 22, 2007
now that i have my certificate
what do i do to sell
do i have to get to a stockbroker
Re: Has Anyone Received Transcorp Certs.? by Bancckky: 3:17pm On Feb 08, 2008
I have not received the cert.I heard the registra is in Gbagada,where in Gbagada ?
Re: Has Anyone Received Transcorp Certs.? by walcolm(m): 3:16pm On Feb 10, 2008
Bancckky:

I have not received the cert.I heard the registra is in Gbagada,where in Gbagada ?

the link road between the ikorodu road and Oworonsoki express way where you have corona and greensprings schools
Re: Has Anyone Received Transcorp Certs.? by walcolm(m): 3:17pm On Feb 10, 2008
bonjee:

now that i have my certificate
what do i do to sell
do i have to get to a stockbroker

you have to give it to a stockbroker to verify for you, after verification, you can then sell
Re: Has Anyone Received Transcorp Certs.? by walcolm(m): 3:20pm On Feb 10, 2008
TOLA_BABE:

HI GUYS,
WHY IS SHARE HOLDINGS VERIFICATION NECESSARY AND WHAT ARE THE PROCEDURES OF VERIFYING.

shareholding verification is not necessary it is SHARE CERTIFICATE verification that is necessary to guide against fraud. forging a paper certificate is not very difficult in lagos so, if you have a certificate that claims you have a holding in a particular company, it needs to be verified that you are the owner using your signature
Re: Has Anyone Received Transcorp Certs.? by SEANGIZZY: 4:37pm On Feb 11, 2008
HI, GUYS I GOT MINE SINCE LAST YEAR CANT REMEMBER THE DATE , I THINK IT WAS AROUND DECEMBER.
Re: Has Anyone Received Transcorp Certs.? by ucheuche1(m): 1:40pm On Feb 12, 2008
i got mine last year too. bt its sad dat after all the hype abt it being d best and all dat, it was a bad buy 4 us all. d price just keep going down n down. transcorp is my worst buy ever. i jst don knw wats going on there.it made me 2 neglect the japaul offer and nw i'm licking my wounds. japaul is d best thing dat has happened to the nigeria stock market lately. we dat were apprehensive den n never bought it are nw regretting. so the moral is: put your money into anything "penny stock". u may gain, u may lose. jst like dey say "win some, lose some"

(1) (Reply)

Make Real Money Using Your Alert Pay Account / Laundry Business In Lagos / How Do I Start A Creche/daycare Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.