Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,085 members, 7,821,748 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

My Work Was Just Put On Hold Now, I Need A New Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Work Was Just Put On Hold Now, I Need A New Job (755 Views)

I Was Tricked, Now I Can't Sleep. / Updates On Beneficiaries With Device On Hold And Not N-agro #npowerng2017 / How To Get A New Job After Losing Your Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Work Was Just Put On Hold Now, I Need A New Job by Sunnybabe(m): 9:06am On Jan 16
I worked as a warehouse Inventory officer for a company in Lagos the warehouse location is in Oyo State, I was just Message by my manager yesterday that the bank mailed them that I should leave the warehouse, that they have disengaged with the owner of the warehouse. I now chatted the HR and informed her. She said its through, I further ask her that what's the next step now. She replied that l, it means my work with the company will be on hold for now.

I am just short of words because, I purpose relocated to this location in 2022 because of the work.

Anyways, I need a new Job please 🙏
Re: My Work Was Just Put On Hold Now, I Need A New Job by 1TrippleCee: 9:15am On Jan 16
What did you do that a whole bank would mail your company? First explain this clearly then the world would see what they can do about your matter
Re: My Work Was Just Put On Hold Now, I Need A New Job by Sunnybabe(m): 2:50pm On Jan 16
1TrippleCee:
What did you do that a whole bank would mail your company? First explain this clearly then the world would see what they can do about your matter
its the bank that employed my company to supervise and monitor the warehouse for them, coz the owner of the warehouse collected some loans from them. Now, the bank and the warehouse owners have parted ways
Re: My Work Was Just Put On Hold Now, I Need A New Job by NaijaphiliaBlog: 5:21pm On Jan 16
OP:

Visit and subscribe to this blog:

https://naijaphilia.com/blog/

Genuine vacancies are regularly posted there.
Re: My Work Was Just Put On Hold Now, I Need A New Job by Peking: 7:37am On Jan 17
Sunnybabe:
I worked as a warehouse Inventory officer for a company in Lagos the warehouse location is in Oyo State, I was just Message by my manager yesterday that the bank mailed them that I should leave the warehouse, that they have disengaged with the owner of the warehouse. I now chatted the HR and informed her. She said its through, I further ask her that what's the next step now. She replied that l, it means my work with the company will be on hold for now.

I am just short of words because, I purpose relocated to this location in 2022 because of the work.

Anyways, I need a new Job please 🙏

Sorry for that, but I don't know if you will be willing to work a federal job though the salary is 150k,
If you are interested immediately chat me up whatsapp so I can connect you with the job.
Zero Eight Zero Six Four Five Five Three Five Six Five
Re: My Work Was Just Put On Hold Now, I Need A New Job by Godlyman112: 2:33pm On Jan 17
Peking:

Sorry for that, but I don't know if you will be willing to work a federal job though the salary is 150k,
If you are interested immediately chat me up whatsapp so I can connect you with the job.
Zero Eight Zero Six Four Five Five Three Five Six Five
God punish your father, bloody scammer. You will son be apprehended
Re: My Work Was Just Put On Hold Now, I Need A New Job by Sunnybabe(m): 1:26pm On Feb 27
Nairalanders, I have spent all I have and even loss some to crpyto, pls come to my aid, this nigeria situation and inflation is not helping at all, i need a job, be it remote or onsite.

I can work in a warehouse, I am a graphics designer ( I need gig pls), or any job. I have HND in SLT(Environmental Biology Option)

I believe someone here can help me

Please
Re: My Work Was Just Put On Hold Now, I Need A New Job by NaijaphiliaBlog: 2:44am On Mar 01
Sunnybabe:
Nairalanders, I have spent all I have and even loss some to crpyto, pls come to my aid, this nigeria situation and inflation is not helping at all, i need a job, be it remote or onsite.

I can work in a warehouse, I am a graphics designer ( I need gig pls), or any job. I have HND in SLT(Environmental Biology Option)

Please
Send your updated CV to:

naijaphilia1960@gmail.com
Re: My Work Was Just Put On Hold Now, I Need A New Job by Sunnybabe(m): 8:28am On Mar 01
NaijaphiliaBlog:

Send your updated CV to:

naijaphilia1960@gmail.com
done sir
Re: My Work Was Just Put On Hold Now, I Need A New Job by DigitalJobs: 5:16am On Mar 07
Sunnybabe:

Please

Can You Work For A CRYPTO NEWS FORUM As A Virtual Assistant To Generate Leads Using Your Graphic Design Skills ?

If You Can Do This; Then You Can Learn Your Way Up To Earning A Minimum of $50 USDT Per Week if You Are Serious On Contract Jobs.

There Are Several Remote Jobs To Chose From Based on Your Skills And Preference. You get your earnings based on Contracts from The Portal.

Registration And Earnings Are In Crypto, So You Must Learn The Dynamics of Sending And Receiving Crypto Payments.

Registration Fees To Joining This Remote Crypto Job is $5 USDT.

It's A Secret Portal And I Cannot Drop Insider Details About The Platform On The Web.

You can visit Our Website Link on Our Bio To Call Us To Learn More About This Remote Crypto Jobs.

Secondly; We Handle Trainings on Facebook Paid Per Click (PPC) Ads on WhatsApp That Can Help You Utilize Your Graphic Design Skills To Earn Money From International Clients Living Abroad. If You Want To Be Trained On This Aspect; You Can Reach Out To Us By Placing A Call Via Our Contact Below On Our Bio.

(1) (Reply)

How Did You Get Your Remote Job From Nigeria? / Nestle Test Format / Osu Diploma What Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.