Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,872 members, 7,813,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

The Blackmail That Northern Muslims Are Making Tinubu Look Inept - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Blackmail That Northern Muslims Are Making Tinubu Look Inept (823 Views)

Why Does Seyi Tinubu Look Like An Igbo Man? / Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats / Asiwaju Tinubu Look Super Dapper In This Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Blackmail That Northern Muslims Are Making Tinubu Look Inept by jmoore(m): 9:11am On Jan 16
I find it ridiculous that some people are blackmailing the northern muslims for the current insecurity in the north.
These folks are fabricating stupid conspiracy theories that the northern muslims want to paint the administration of Tinubu as in inept government.
Let's talk about facts. It was during Buhari's tenure that bokoharam came into Abuja and freed their members from Kuje prison. Terrorists attacked Abuja-Kaduna train during Buhari's tenure. Most of the terrorist attacks were underreported during Buhari's tenure.
These folks have used the votes of north to put Tinubu in power. They are now paying the north with blackmail. What an ungrateful act!

2 Likes

Re: The Blackmail That Northern Muslims Are Making Tinubu Look Inept by Cruise777: 9:17am On Jan 16
Which northern Muslim, what are their names and Twitter handle, where and when did they lay this claims
Re: The Blackmail That Northern Muslims Are Making Tinubu Look Inept by jmoore(m): 9:23am On Jan 16
Cruise777:
Which northern Muslim, what are their names and Twitter handle, where and when did they lay this claims
Read the post again. You asked the wrong question.
Re: The Blackmail That Northern Muslims Are Making Tinubu Look Inept by Prigidypogodo(f): 9:24am On Jan 16
Cruise777:
na lie oo
good morning dearie

1 Like

Re: The Blackmail That Northern Muslims Are Making Tinubu Look Inept by Cruise777: 9:26am On Jan 16
Prigidypogodo:
na lie oo
good morning dearie

Happy new year sir

Shall the vawulence continue
Re: The Blackmail That Northern Muslims Are Making Tinubu Look Inept by Prigidypogodo(f): 9:40am On Jan 16
Cruise777:

Happy new year sir

Shall the vawulence continue
no I'm ma'am
new year
new me
I've repented 😍😍😍😍
do you love me ?
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Re: The Blackmail That Northern Muslims Are Making Tinubu Look Inept by jmoore(m): 11:48am On Jan 16
The guys above, make una find room abeg.
Re: The Blackmail That Northern Muslims Are Making Tinubu Look Inept by Alaigbo(m): 11:56am On Jan 16
Either which way Tinubu will find a lasting solution to all that security bridge.

The man is too smart to be bamboozled but it all takes time. I remember how once was prevalent in Lagos before he became a governor n how it nearly dissappered when he created RRS from Operation Sweep n yes Lagosian can all see the difference today.

I Kno for a fact the economy pose a bigger change to him once he set that on the pedestal he want next will be this insecurity.

jmoore:
I find it ridiculous that some people are blackmailing the northern muslims for the current insecurity in the north.
These folks are fabricating stupid conspiracy theories that the northern muslims want to paint the administration of Tinubu as in inept government.
Let's talk about facts. It was during Buhari's tenure that bokoharam came into Abuja and freed their members from Kuje prison. Terrorists attacked Abuja-Kaduna train during Buhari's tenure. Most of the terrorist attacks were underreported during Buhari's tenure.
These folks have used the votes of north to put Tinubu in power. They are now paying the north with blackmail. What an ungrateful act!
Re: The Blackmail That Northern Muslims Are Making Tinubu Look Inept by Ogonimilitant(m): 12:02pm On Jan 16
The op is a hypocrite.
You guys are teaching Igbos lesson

3 Likes

Re: The Blackmail That Northern Muslims Are Making Tinubu Look Inept by jmoore(m): 4:03pm On Jan 16
Ogonimilitant:
The op is a hypocrite. You guys are teaching Igbos lesson
Gbara ogwu gi nwuo. Nkogheri!

(1) (Reply)

One Egg Now Sold For N180. We're Finished... / Some Receipts Of The $845,000 School Fees Bello Paid For American School / 42,642 Americans Died In Traffic Accidents In 2006

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.