Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,401 members, 7,822,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

"Why I Want To Identify As Man" – Phyna - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Why I Want To Identify As Man" – Phyna (27335 Views)

"Why I Want To Identify As Man" - Phyna / Leo Dasilva Calls Out Celebrities Who Now Want To Identify With Banky W / Ruggedman: How To Identify Real SARS Operatives (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Why I Want To Identify As Man" – Phyna by Benblaq(m): 5:11pm On Jan 16
So in summary what are you saying?
Re: "Why I Want To Identify As Man" – Phyna by pikechukwu6(m): 5:48pm On Jan 16
You better remain Woman you be...No come drag man with us in next world...

MAN now=MAN in the next world
WOMAN now=WOMAN in the next world.

Period. undecided undecided
Re: "Why I Want To Identify As Man" – Phyna by femi4: 6:21pm On Jan 16
Odewaleadesoye:
Former Big Brother Naija reality show winner, Josephina Otabor, simply known as Phyna, has said she would love to identify as a man despite being a woman.

She said though she is a woman physically but mentally she identifies as a man because of societal stereotypes against women.

Speaking in the latest episode of the Big Friday Show with Tacha on Cool FM Nigeria, Phyna recalled her recent social media feud with Davido.

She said,

The reality star added that society needs to treat women better.

DAILY POST
Her thought process is always below par
Re: "Why I Want To Identify As Man" – Phyna by IBB007: 6:23pm On Jan 16
Lol…that davido matter really pain her sha…person talk say he no know you…Shey na by force to know you ni
Re: "Why I Want To Identify As Man" – Phyna by eepeepook: 7:55pm On Jan 16
The life of a man is hard. Women appreciate their priviledges after trying it as an alternative.
Re: "Why I Want To Identify As Man" – Phyna by Johnvincent: 8:03pm On Jan 16
This Man Is Compelled To Take Someone's Life And Change His Life Every Six Hours To Survive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0BEeU95z1o
Re: "Why I Want To Identify As Man" – Phyna by Dangrace01: 9:52pm On Jan 16
highoctane:

Your location?

Jakonde isolo lagos along Ejigbo road lagos
Re: "Why I Want To Identify As Man" – Phyna by bluefilm: 4:39am On Jan 17
So this bitch still dey?

Na wa oooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Xenophobia: 'Buhari Is A Witch' – Charly Boy (Video) / 18th February In Nigeria History: Destruction Of Kalakuta Republic By Army / Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' And Governor Ikpeazu On A Condolence Visit In Abia (Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.