Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

Ruggedman: How To Identify Real SARS Operatives (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ruggedman: How To Identify Real SARS Operatives (Photos) (42573 Views)

Kizz Daniel Goes With SARS Operatives To Arrest Demmie Vee / SARS Operatives Beats Ajikawo, Radio Lagos, Eko FM's Staff And His Siblings / Ruggedman Comes For Woman In Breastfeeding Photo: "It's A Damn Shame!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ruggedman: How To Identify Real SARS Operatives (Photos) by Amagite(m): 6:10am On Jul 18, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

Nigerian ace rapper, Ruggedman, who has been one of the celebrities speaking up against SARS brutality, has revealed how to know the real operatives of the scheme.

He shared a video of himself with some SARS officers and showed the detailing on their jackets, revealing how to know the real ones.

He wrote;

"So back to my mission with the new OC SARS Lagos state ,CSP Peter Gana.
He said a lot of people have been impersonating and carrying out terrible acts as sars officials and he showed me how to spot fake sars. So I thought to share them with my people.

1. The real sars have a Red scorpion on their cap and jacket with the number 039 on them.

2. Sars units are only allocated 2 riffles. So any group of alleged sars officials you see with more than 2 riffles are fake.

I then told him that
1. Without a proper uniform, anybody (including armed robbers) can buy black t-shirts and print sars on them.

2. They need proper mode of identification e.g. name/number badge to make tracing their station easy.

3. Since they are a special unit with so much negativity around them at the moment, it's best to get them off the streets for now (unless when a special crime is happening) because the brutalisation, extortion, kidnapping and unlawful arrests of innocent Nigerians is too much.
We don't have a problem with them dealing with confirmed criminals, but treating innocent Nigerians like animals is turning the country into a ticking time bomb.

If you fall victim to the rogue officials, if a video is impossible just try to get a good picture of one of them. Then dm me or call

CSP Chike, PPRO, Lagos - 07065246927; CSP Dolapo, ZPPRO, Onikan - 09071555555 and CSP Peter Gana, OC FSARS Ikeja- 08033119661.

Just like us, he is also tired of the police impunity. While we wait to see the difference the new OC Sars has promised, the #Endsars campaign is here to stay until our demands are met.
"

Watch the video here; https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/07/ruggedman-reveals-how-to-know-real-sars-operatives.html

21 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ruggedman: How To Identify Real SARS Operatives (Photos) by Mutemenot(m): 6:13am On Jul 18, 2018
Hahahahaha. If we fit get naija jersey for every corner even before Nike finish signing the contract na this scorpion them no fit print for backyard ? #endsars# jare

271 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Ruggedman: How To Identify Real SARS Operatives (Photos) by Hardeybohwarley(m): 6:20am On Jul 18, 2018
Hmmm. Check for Scorpion as if you will get time to check them out. Let us just hope we don't fall victims. Only those that have experienced their wrath can explain.

68 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ruggedman: How To Identify Real SARS Operatives (Photos) by Drniyi4u(m): 10:53am On Jul 18, 2018
Nice one Ruggedy Baba

s4cs:
third to comment. haha

eya who come be all this pple above. abeg make una park well jor
....you wish tongue

4 Likes

Re: Ruggedman: How To Identify Real SARS Operatives (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:53am On Jul 18, 2018
Very Good Info.
Thanks for all these Ruggedy Baba.
#RESPECT!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ruggedman: How To Identify Real SARS Operatives (Photos) by JUSTICETHEO: 10:53am On Jul 18, 2018
So, you are going to argue with 4-6 heavily armed men wielding AK-47s because you didn't see a red scorpion on their hat or jackets?

This is by far the most stupid thing I have ever heard from any of these yeyebrities.

The point of having Police uniforms is to know that you are dealing with a Police officer.

SARS operatives are the number one armed robbery, kidnapping and extortion racketeering criminals in Nigeria because they can easily switch to being either Police or armed robbers. They have no visible means of identification such as name tags or a police serial number and they are allowed to roam around a state as they are independent of the State Divisional police jurisdictions.

Get them to wear proper uniforms as intended.

After all, General Paton once remarked; "They don't dress or act like soldiers so how do you want them to fight like one".

SARS are criminals!

116 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Ruggedman: How To Identify Real SARS Operatives (Photos) by s4cs: 10:54am On Jul 18, 2018
third to comment. haha

eya who come be all this pple above. abeg make una park well jor
Re: Ruggedman: How To Identify Real SARS Operatives (Photos) by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 18, 2018
Why not tell us to examine the number on their riffles too? Person wey SARS boys don hook go get time to check or tell them they're fake or original? Buhari sef.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruggedman: How To Identify Real SARS Operatives (Photos) by Sirpaul(m): 10:54am On Jul 18, 2018
SARS NA SARS #ENDSARS

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruggedman: How To Identify Real SARS Operatives (Photos) by Partnerbiz(f): 10:54am On Jul 18, 2018
phd in Sars issues
Re: Ruggedman: How To Identify Real SARS Operatives (Photos) by Cladez(m): 10:54am On Jul 18, 2018
If you know,you know

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ruggedman: How To Identify Real SARS Operatives (Photos) by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 18, 2018
Hardeybohwarley:
Hmmm. Check for Scorpion as if you will get time to check them out. Let us just hope we don't fall victims. Only those that have experienced their wrath can explain.
grin
Re: Ruggedman: How To Identify Real SARS Operatives (Photos) by dangoteinlaw: 10:54am On Jul 18, 2018
Nice one ruggedy Baba...this guy's really doing a great job in this sars issue.

2 Likes

Re: Ruggedman: How To Identify Real SARS Operatives (Photos) by FarahAideed: 10:55am On Jul 18, 2018
Rugged man has really tried but the problem with this is :

1: He has just taught fake SARS and scammers how to now see their jackets and their caps .

2: Identifying fake SARS might put the victim at further risks as he can be killed to hide evidence ..

The best thing for govt to do is to reform the entire unit by giving the Jackets and uniforms with features hard to replicate easily and issuing the rare weapons that can't easily be sourced at black market like the AK47 and finally issuing them rare operational vehicle that won't be easy to come by ....

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruggedman: How To Identify Real SARS Operatives (Photos) by miteolu(m): 10:55am On Jul 18, 2018
Let me check if Ruggedman is music artist or reporter

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ruggedman: How To Identify Real SARS Operatives (Photos) by faithesco(f): 10:56am On Jul 18, 2018
My aba brothers can deliver nau

if they could invent the SE jersey before Nike talk more of scorpion logo grin

Scorpion ko
spider ni undecided

18 Likes

Re: Ruggedman: How To Identify Real SARS Operatives (Photos) by Proffdada: 10:56am On Jul 18, 2018
Na only scorpion?
What about the ones with broom and umbrella sitting in government houses?
Re: Ruggedman: How To Identify Real SARS Operatives (Photos) by trinity227(m): 10:56am On Jul 18, 2018
So when you are confronted by the fake SARS who does not have the red scorpion sign what are you suppose to do? Fight them or call the police? Because those ones also have riffles to shot you instantly.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruggedman: How To Identify Real SARS Operatives (Photos) by ayaside(m): 10:56am On Jul 18, 2018
Nice one Ruggedman...We thank you for the effort.Hopefully,things will CHANGE.
Re: Ruggedman: How To Identify Real SARS Operatives (Photos) by Basitelo1(m): 10:57am On Jul 18, 2018
B4 u wan observe all these tins dem don beat witch comot 4 ur body

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman: How To Identify Real SARS Operatives (Photos) by Authoreety: 10:57am On Jul 18, 2018
Kvkkb
Re: Ruggedman: How To Identify Real SARS Operatives (Photos) by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 18, 2018
Cladez:
If you know,you know
You're the fourth monkey

10 Likes

Re: Ruggedman: How To Identify Real SARS Operatives (Photos) by honestivo(m): 10:58am On Jul 18, 2018
These can also be mimics
Re: Ruggedman: How To Identify Real SARS Operatives (Photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:58am On Jul 18, 2018
grin

SARS Ambassador!

Dis old man no go go find better sponsor.

4 Likes

Re: Ruggedman: How To Identify Real SARS Operatives (Photos) by eedriyz(m): 10:58am On Jul 18, 2018
Cool
Re: Ruggedman: How To Identify Real SARS Operatives (Photos) by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 18, 2018
ENDSARS NOT IDENTIFYSARS......
Mr Ruggedman.

2 Likes

Re: Ruggedman: How To Identify Real SARS Operatives (Photos) by seyiojomu(m): 10:58am On Jul 18, 2018
So Scorpion is hard to put on any black shirt and cap ABI?
Ordinary tailoring go use weeping machine ABI wetin den dey call am to see red scorpion comot for you in minutes.

Just remove SARS

3 Likes

Re: Ruggedman: How To Identify Real SARS Operatives (Photos) by alphaconde(m): 10:59am On Jul 18, 2018
this is rubbish

nice we know the real ones can they now go after the fake ones.

for godsake these people oppress us with guns if you identify them as fake u slap them or what?

abeggi

2 Likes

Re: Ruggedman: How To Identify Real SARS Operatives (Photos) by SunriseW(f): 10:59am On Jul 18, 2018
So if the fake sars is beating me up,I should tell them they are fake,or probably get them arrested or do what exactly?? while the beating is going on.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'I Am Spending The Rest Of My Life With Chioma - Davido To Birthday Guests (Vide / Toke Makinwa's Customized Number Plate Of Her New Range Rover / Mercy Eke Fires Back At Those Mocking Her Accent, I Lived & Schooled In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.