Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Reno Omokri Tutors A Fan On Biafria War - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Tutors A Fan On Biafria War (2570 Views)

Reno Omokri Tutors A Bigot On X (formerly Twitter) / Reno Omokri: Nigeria Recorded Highest GDP Growth When Igbos Returned To Biafria / Rano Omokri Tutors The Primitive Tribes Of The Lower Niger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Tutors A Fan On Biafria War by Christlike01: 9:20pm On Jan 16
danvon:

Can you point to a single thing that was gibberish there I bet you can't, I doubt your 30 seconds attention span could even read it
Take your frustration to Reno Omokri,bye !
Re: Reno Omokri Tutors A Fan On Biafria War by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 9:29pm On Jan 16
Odogwuzack:

You know it's the truth.

Your parents and grandparents know it's the truth.

But I understand that denial is the first stage of trauma induced psychosis. cool
i find it hard to believe that a lot of your people are educated grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Tutors A Fan On Biafria War by Christlike01: 9:31pm On Jan 16
ariesbull:
and you take that rascal Omokiri serious

Lol,Reno Omokri,Igbo's nemesis ! You guys have never been able to dispute any of his claims and that's because Reno is always right !

Like I told you earlier RECEIPTS plenty here, I'm just about to begin with you ! Hopefully,I should have your time before this week runs out. Trust me,shame go catch you by the time I'm done with Igbo. My major concern is that I may not be able to upload some materials here but I will try ! Trust me,when I'm done showing your true identity as an Igbo,you'll feel like commiting a suicide 'cause of shame !

Empty chestbeating braggarts from hell !

7 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Tutors A Fan On Biafria War by maivd: 9:48pm On Jan 16
Christlike01:

Lol,Reno Omokri,Igbo's nemesis ! You guys have never been able to dispute any of his claims and that's because Reno is always right !

Like I told you earlier RECEIPTS plenty here, I'm just about to begin with you ! Hopefully,I should have your time before this week runs out. Trust me,shame go catch you by the time I'm done with Igbo. My major concern is that I may not be able to upload some materials here but I will try ! Trust me,when I'm done showing your true identity as an Igbo,you'll feel like commiting a suicide 'cause of shame !

Empty chestbeating braggarts from hell !

They are pathological liars.

7 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Tutors A Fan On Biafria War by Rolings: 9:58pm On Jan 16
Killerofpigs:
What makes you feel that the person is IGBO?

This is a racial thread created by Yoruba, who bait Reno with IGBO monikers and reproduce his Worthless responses that they push all over as statements.

Understand this...IGBOs don't regard Reno.

I don't know why some igbos are allergic to the truth that they always deny what is so obvious.
Well I won't say theres no possibility the moniker could be a fake but almost always it's isn't.....not on Twitter that igbos are very active

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Tutors A Fan On Biafria War by Armaggedon: 10:30pm On Jan 16
Putindbutt:

Lol, those ones in the pictures are what?. You don't even know your own history, you probably a kid. Mercinaries flying in all over the world to fight for biafra. Some died, some got wounded. Was it the little boys of age 7yrs and above that Ojukwu conscripted from the minorities into biafra army that would have fought the war?
You are the one apparently without correct senses. You are commenting faster than your brain can process. You think you are talking to grade a one, Mr arms chair rabble rouser that wants to pass as a historian. Pause, take a deep breath and read my comment again and see you didn't even reply me.

Listen again, lack of Arms and ammunitions were the major problems Biafra faced in the war. At the beginning of the war, thousands of young men were willing to fight for BIAFRA, but as the war continued and the arms were not available, morale fell and momentum swung to the Nigerian side who were backed by UK, Soviet Union and US with all sorts of weaponry, tanks, artillery, aircrafts and tens of thousands of mercenaries from Niger and Egyptian pilots( yea...your country couldn't fly planes)

The issue of conscription came as men withdrew for lack of arms.

You are showing me two white men as evidence that mercenaries were "flying into Biafra"? Lol... You dey ment?

Mercenaries in Biafra were few and didn't bring weaponry. Biafra started the war with less that 150 guns. Biafrans fought gallantly with the very, very little they had. It was so bad that if the arms came at the near end of the war, things would have turned around. Even Nigerian foreign backers were embarrassed by their inability to win on time despite heavy arms supply.

Quit grandstanding! even recent events have continued to prove history right. For instance, unknown gunmen have whopped your military's ass since 2021 for the simple reason of relative easy accessibility of arms in modern era

Sotey your army leadership is giving politicians signal to initiate dialogue. Continue making empty boasts. Worst thing for Nigeria now is to go hard on seperatists.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Tutors A Fan On Biafria War by PoloG: 11:50pm On Jan 16
If not for nairaland gagging us, i know the kind of hateful comment i would i have written about igbos here

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Tutors A Fan On Biafria War by Odogwuzack: 11:58pm On Jan 16
NimrodEndOfDays:
i find it hard to believe that a lot of your people are educated grin

Lol the same people that taught your forefathers how to read and write?? cheesy

You wouldn't have been able to write this if not for my people's magnanimity. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Tutors A Fan On Biafria War by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 12:35am On Jan 17
Odogwuzack:

Lol the same people that taught your forefathers how to read and write?? cheesy

You wouldn't have been able to write this if not for my people's magnanimity. grin
you taught who how to read and write?you have a president that didnt even go to school from SW!! hahahahaha
same you that are controlled by illiterates....keep fooling yourself grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri Tutors A Fan On Biafria War by Alaigbo(m): 12:36am On Jan 17
Same Achebe that lived his entire life in bigotry n also perish to rot in the deepest part of hell also in bigotry is who you want any sensible human to counter. ? You think everyone is jobless like you ?!

immortalcrown:
Reno is crafty. He twist things so much.

Ask yourself why nobody from any part of the world has dared to publish any book to counter "There was a Country" by Chinua Achebe. Nobody has tried to use even a short article to counter any sentence in "There was a Country".

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Tutors A Fan On Biafria War by Alaigbo(m): 12:38am On Jan 17
s e de pain you e de sweet we foe here.

gidgiddy:
The only thing Reno can can talk about is something relating to Igbo

He is talking about the first coup because Igbos were involved

But he will never in a million years talk about the seven other coups that occured in Nigeria, because Igbos were not involved

If it doesn't involve Igbo, he can't talk about it. The idiot finally found his true calling as an Igbo troll

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Tutors A Fan On Biafria War by 7lives: 2:00am On Jan 17
opamoses1:

LMAO. Abeokuta which the dahomeans fought was NEVER conquered. Only Abeokuta ooo, and not even the whole Yoruba land. They invaded and were repelled. Abeokuta now took the war to their land to finish them of. Dahomey was even under Oyo.

https://guardian.ng/life/the-1851-invasion-of-abeokuta-by-the-lethal-dahomey-amazon-warriors/

The was a liberation war, after a 100 years of subjugation to Oyo empire.
Oyo was already collapsing due to constitutional crisis in Oyo.
Everything is written in the West African history.
Re: Reno Omokri Tutors A Fan On Biafria War by azzima(m): 3:59am On Jan 17
immortalcrown:

When you lack facts in an argument, you are easily defeated. That's what happened to this Okwudili in this arguement between him and Reno. The Okwudili falsely gives credit to Hausa for the defeat of Biafra.

Neither Hausa nor Yoruba made Biafra lose the war. The death of Banjo and the overpowering of Biafra were just a coincidence. The overpowering was not made possible by the death of Banjo.

Biafra was defeated because Nigeria was heavily supported by Britain and many countries. Was it the death of Banjo that made blockade of food and medicines possible against Biafra? Even with supply of weapons from other countries to Nigeria, Biafra was wining. It was the blockade that caused starvation and death to weaken Biafra.

Ask yourself why nobody from any part of the world has dared to publish any book to counter "There was a Country" by Chinua Achebe. Nobody has tried to use even a short article to counter any sentence in "There was a Country".

PAINMENT!!!!!

Reno kills it with FACTS!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Tutors A Fan On Biafria War by amandi47d: 7:48am On Jan 17
Did you see the comment of the Igbo guy he replied??Did you see the comment of the Igbo guy he replied??...
Re: Reno Omokri Tutors A Fan On Biafria War by maivd: 8:22am On Jan 17
Armaggedon:
You are the one apparently without correct senses. You are commenting faster than your brain can process. You think you are talking to grade a one, Mr arms chair rabble rouser that wants to pass as a historian. Pause, take a deep breath and read my comment again and see you didn't even reply me.

Listen again, lack of Arms and ammunitions were the major problems Biafra faced in the war. At the beginning of the war, thousands of young men were willing to fight for BIAFRA, but as the war continued and the arms were not available, morale fell and momentum swung to the Nigerian side who were backed by UK, Soviet Union and US with all sorts of weaponry, tanks, artillery, aircrafts and tens of thousands of mercenaries from Niger and Egyptian pilots( yea...your country couldn't fly planes)

You are showing me two white men as evidence that mercenaries were "flying into Biafra"? Lol... You dey ment?

Mercenaries in Biafra were few and didn't bring weaponry. Biafra started the war with less that 150 guns. Biafrans fought gallantly with the very, very little they had. It was so bad that if the arms came at the near end of the war, things would have turned around. Even Nigerian foreign backers were embarrassed by their inability to win on time despite heavy arms supply.

Quit grandstanding! even recent events have continued to prove history right. For instance, unknown gunmen have whopped your military's ass since 2021 for the simple reason of relative easy accessibility of arms in modern era

Sotey your army leadership is giving politicians signal to initiate dialogue. Continue making empty boasts. Worst thing for Nigeria now is to go hard on seperatists.
Stop this delusional argument,Gowon was a moderate officer who didn't want war and that was why he issued a police arrest for Ojukwu despite the fact that Ojukwu had started ransacking and looting government properties. If Muritala was the presidential when the war broke out,trust me he would have dropped a bomb or two and the war wouldn't linger. Mercenaries are mercenaries even if it is just a white skinned cripple. Is it not the same military that sank you ipob dolts in muddy waters and your likes couldn't do jack. You guys are pathological liars.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Tutors A Fan On Biafria War by Armaggedon: 8:43am On Jan 17
maivd:

Stop this delusional argument,Gowon was a moderate officer who didn't want war and that was why he issued a police arrest for Ojukwu despite the fact that Ojukwu had started ransacking and looting government properties. If Muritala was the presidential when the war broke out,trust me he would have dropped a bomb or two and the war wouldn't linger. Mercenaries are mercenaries even if it is just a white skinned cripple. Is it not the same military that sank you ipob dolts in muddy waters and your likes couldn't do jack. You guys are pathological liars.
reply me with your main handle. Coward!
Re: Reno Omokri Tutors A Fan On Biafria War by maivd: 9:08am On Jan 17
Armaggedon:
reply me with your main handle. Coward!
You are pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Tutors A Fan On Biafria War by aswani(m): 9:08am On Jan 17
danvon:

... Ojukwu had only one chance to reverse the tide and that was if he could capture Lagos the capital of Nigeria in a surprise attack...

but Banjo had moves of his own, he intentionally delayed the Lagos attack, losing all the element of surprise.

A surprise attack with tanks and lorries trundling down minor roads from Benin to Lagos, remember the Lagos Benin Expressway didn't exist then, this is the surprise Biafra were planning àbi?

Even when Biafra illegally invaded Benin City, it was no surprise to anyone. It only happened successfully because Gowon deliberately demilitarised The Midwest region to avoid it being seen as provocative to Ojukwu coupled with concerns that Anioma officers were sympathetic to Biafra and any weapons would quickly and easily fall into the wrong hands.

Ojukwu wanted Banjo to proceed to Lagos immediately without properly securing Benin City, why would Banjo proceed with an enemy in front and behind?

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Tutors A Fan On Biafria War by danvon(m): 11:30am On Jan 17
aswani:

A surprise attack with tanks and lorries trundling down minor roads from Benin to Lagos, remember the Lagos Benin Expressway didn't exist then, this is the surprise Biafra were planning àbi?

Even when Biafra illegally invaded Benin City, it was no surprise to anyone. It only happened successfully because Gowon deliberately demilitarised The Midwest region to avoid it being seen as provocative to Ojukwu coupled with concerns that Anioma officers were sympathetic to Biafra and any weapons would quickly and easily fall into the wrong hands.

Ojukwu wanted Banjo to proceed to Lagos immediately without properly securing Benin City, why would Banjo proceed with an enemy in front and behind?

Saying Gowon demilitarized the Midwest would imply they had weapons in the first place, most of the weapons were fully concentrated in Lagos and by extent in the hands of Northerners...

Gowon main expectation was a swift surrender of Biafra he didn't expect an attack on Lagos because it was a bad move politically and he expected Ojukwu to do everything to regain his lost capital Enugu, the attack on Lagos was a surprise attack...

The Midwest was a neutral region therefore they weren't really enemies and they wouldn't have given Banjo much trouble if he chose to attack Lagos, only he halted too long, squandering all the elements of surprise.
Re: Reno Omokri Tutors A Fan On Biafria War by danvon(m): 11:37am On Jan 17
maivd:

Muritala Mohammed was actually mercilessly defeated at Onitsha invasion, if he was the president Biafra would have won, (Britain would not even support Nigeria) Gowon would rule Nigeria for 9 years whereas Muritala would rule for 6 months that tells you a lot.

A mercenary can never ever be compared with an actual professional soldier, mercenaries fight purely for money therefore when they fight they don't fight to die, they only fight against weaker does.
Re: Reno Omokri Tutors A Fan On Biafria War by aswani(m): 12:03pm On Jan 17
danvon:

Saying Gowon demilitarized the Midwest would imply they had weapons in the first place, most of the weapons were fully concentrated in Lagos and by extent in the hands of Northerners...

Gowon main expectation was a swift surrender of Biafra he didn't expect an attack on Lagos because it was a bad move politically and he expected Ojukwu to do everything to regain his lost capital Enugu, the attack on Lagos was a surprise attack...

The Midwest was a neutral region therefore they weren't really enemies and they wouldn't have given Banjo much trouble if he chose to attack Lagos, only he halted too long, squandering all the elements of surprise.

Firstly, you keep using the word "surprise", it can't be a surprise if the other person can see what's coming. Biafra's slow armoured infantry was no surprise.

Secondly, the Midwest wasn't a neutral zone, it was and still is located in the Federal Republic of Nigeria, the Biafran army were an uninvited and unwelcome invading force and the amount of issues they caused in Benin City to the native people*, which poor Banjo had to spend time clearing up personally, showed they weren't considered "not enemies".

You are looking to rewrite history, please stop.

*E pa Nowa Omoigui (RIP) has detailed these in a list that is by no means exhaustive.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Tutors A Fan On Biafria War by maivd: 12:24pm On Jan 17
danvon:

Muritala Mohammed was actually mercilessly defeated at Onitsha invasion, if he was the president Biafra would have won, (Britain would not even support Nigeria) Gowon would rule Nigeria for 9 years whereas Muritala would rule for 6 months that tells you a lot.

A mercenary can never ever be compared with an actual professional soldier, mercenaries fight purely for money therefore when they fight they don't fight to die, they only fight against weaker does.
Very watery,the counter coup that dislodged the ibos forever in the scheme of things in this country was planned,executed and sealed by muritala. He then installed Gowon.....take it or leave it Muritala brought the ibo ruling class to it's kneels permanently. If he was the military head during the war he would have sank biafra and everything attached to it in the bottom of the ocean.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Tutors A Fan On Biafria War by danvon(m): 2:00pm On Jan 17
maivd:

Very watery,the counter coup that dislodged the ibos forever the scheme of things in this country was planned,executed and sealed by muritala. He then installed Gowon.....take it or leave it Muritala brought the ibo ruling class to it's kneels permanently. If the was the military head during the war he would have sank biafra and everything attached to it in the bottom of the ocean.

Muritala Mohammed was the chief of signals based in Lagos, Ty Danjuma was Aguiyi Ironsi scribe and a member of Aguiyi Ironsi personal guard, it is not a sign of genius to kill someone who actually trusted you and placed you in a very key position, it doesn't require bravery or skill to kill disarmed officers knowing fully well you surround them 100 to 1...

wickedness doesn't equal tactics or strategy...

When actual war came, Officers like Obasanjo and Colonel Shuwa who tried to prevent bloodshed actual performed far better as war leaders than the likes of Muritala Mohammed.

If he was the leader there would have been far less support for Nigeria
Re: Reno Omokri Tutors A Fan On Biafria War by Odogwuzack: 4:20pm On Jan 17
aswani:

You are so intelligent.

Never knew this thread will become so educative like this.
Re: Reno Omokri Tutors A Fan On Biafria War by yampro: 5:53pm On Jan 17
Funny thing is that some of us know all these facts he(RenO) put across for a long time. I sometimes wonder some people have made lie to become truth. When they say something wrong you try correcting them they will argue and curse you. Me I have decided to do siddon and look position.
Mark my words this mentality of always attacking other people will an adverse consequences at the long run except we retrace our steps
You can't come online to read jeje without seeing insult & mockery. How I wish we can just learn to channel that energy to something positive for mankind

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Tutors A Fan On Biafria War by aswani(m): 6:07pm On Jan 17
Odogwuzack:

You are so intelligent.

Never knew this thread will become so educative like this.

I am honoured that you say that about my post. I can't claim any of the knowledge though, E pa Nowa Omoigui has thankfully put all the facts on the Internet which is useful to counter the false personal opinions of "some people" based on Peter Obi's election loss.

I also notice the absolute sterling work you are putting in to right the wrongs put forward by certain posters, kudos to you on that and more grease to your elbows.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Tutors A Fan On Biafria War by danvon(m): 6:30pm On Jan 17
aswani:

Firstly, you keep using the word "surprise", it can't be a surprise if the other person can see what's coming. Biafra's slow armoured infantry was no surprise.

Secondly, the Midwest wasn't a neutral zone, it was and still is located in the Federal Republic of Nigeria, the Biafran army were an uninvited and unwelcome invading force and the amount of issues they caused in Benin City to the native people*, which poor Banjo had to spend time clearing up personally, showed they weren't considered "not enemies".

You are looking to rewrite history, please stop.

*E pa Nowa Omoigui (RIP) has detailed these in a list that is by no means exhaustive.

You seem to be contradicting yourself

If the Midwest wasn't neutral as you claim, then explain what was wrong with the invasion, if Nigeria could attack Biafra why is it wrong to attack Nigeria in turn? If they saw Biafrans as enemies why should Biafra not equally see them and treat them as enemies... The only reason why the invasion of Midwest could be wrong was if they were neutral, in that case Biafra would be invading a neutral people without provocation...

Saying it wasn't a surprise attack would imply that Nigerian officers completely gambled the Midwest...for what exactly? Because they feared Ojukwu?

Explain what you meant by Banjo cleared up? Could you mean backstabbing Biafrans?

You keep going back and forth in your quotes it's not linear.
Re: Reno Omokri Tutors A Fan On Biafria War by aswani(m): 6:57pm On Jan 17
danvon:

Explain what you meant by Banjo cleared up? Could you mean backstabbing Biafrans?

This is the only part of your response I will reply to, there's only so much energy I can expand to combat blatant falsehood and conflation.

Biafran officers where extremely badly behaved and indisciplined in illegally invaded Benin City. Examples of officers not paying for goods and services, summary execution of locals that dared to appeal (not even complain ó) to them for fairness and other sundry ill treatments abound.

Wilful abduction and rape of locals and general drunken behaviour was a daily occurence. Loutish bragaddocious behaviour, of the likes we still see on Nairaland today was a common thing.

Victor Banjo was having to clear up the mess by personally going to the Ọba and various high Chiefs to apologise and beg on behalf of his Imbecilic soldiers.

You know what the kicker is, all of the above bad behaviour that I have stated was a small thing compared to what happened when the retreating Biafran army passed by Benin again. By this time, there was no principled Victor Banjo to try and help exert some restraint as he had gone ahead of them to meet his maker at the hands of Ojukwu.

As I have said before on this forum, that there are Ndigbo still in Benin City today is a testament to the magnanimity and forgiving spirit of Ovb'ẹdo.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Tutors A Fan On Biafria War by aribisala0(m): 6:57pm On Jan 17
immortalcrown:

When you lack facts in an argument, you are easily defeated. That's what happened to this Okwudili in this arguement between him and Reno. The Okwudili falsely gives credit to Hausa for the defeat of Biafra.

Neither Hausa nor Yoruba made Biafra lose the war. The death of Banjo and the overpowering of Biafra were just a coincidence. The overpowering was not made possible by the death of Banjo.

Biafra was defeated because Nigeria was heavily supported by Britain and many countries. Was it the death of Banjo that made blockade of food and medicines possible against Biafra? Even with supply of weapons from other countries to Nigeria, Biafra was wining. It was the blockade that caused starvation and death to weaken Biafra.

Reno crafty?
You are an outright liar
Like Achebe
Achebe has been countered several times in writing and one such rebuttal of his propaganda was the subject of a thread on Nairaland.com barely a month ago
If you say Nigeria had foreign support did Biafra have. Foreign mercenaries fighting for them?

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Tutors A Fan On Biafria War by Odogwuzack: 7:04pm On Jan 17
aswani:

I am honoured that you say that about my post. I can't claim any of the knowledge though, E pa Nowa Omoigui has thankfully put all the facts on the Internet which is useful to counter the false personal opinions of "some people" based on Peter Obi's election loss.

I also notice the absolute sterling work you are putting in to right the wrongs put forward by certain posters, kudos to you on that and more grease to your elbows.

Thank you very much.

I'm honoured too. cool

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Tutors A Fan On Biafria War by danvon(m): 7:11pm On Jan 17
aswani:

This is the only part of your response I will reply to, there's only so much energy I can expand to combat blatant falsehood and conflation.

Biafran officers where extremely badly behaved and indisciplined in illegally invaded Benin City. Examples of officers not paying for goods and services, summary execution of locals that dared to appeal (not even complain ó) to them for fairness and other sundry ill treatments abound.

Wilful abduction and rape of locals and general drunken behaviour was a daily occurence. Loutish bragaddocious behaviour, of the likes we still see on Nairaland today was a common thing.

Victor Banjo was having to clear up the mess by personally going to the Ọba and various high Chiefs to apologise and beg on behalf of his Imbecilic soldiers.

You know what the kicker is, all of the above bad behaviour that I have stated was a small thing compared to what happened when the retreating Biafran army passed by Benin again. By this time, there was no principled Victor Banjo to try and help exert some restraint as he had gone ahead of them to meet his maker at the hands of Ojukwu.

As I have said before on this forum, that there are Ndigbo still in Benin City today is a testament to the magnanimity and forgiving spirit of Ovb'ẹdo.

Lol cherry picking, please respond to the other points... They should be responded together

Again if the Midwest saw Biafrans as enemies, what is wrong with the actions of Biafran soldiers?

Muritala and his partner Taiwo would order Asaba Massacre...

Adekunle would order 'shoot anything that moves'

By comparison it seems the Biafrans were very lenient to their 'enemies'.
Re: Reno Omokri Tutors A Fan On Biafria War by aribisala0(m): 7:13pm On Jan 17
Armaggedon:

This is what you want to believe
Biafra used foreign mercenaries
That is a fact
You say they were few
That is opinion
How do you know?
How many were they?
The truth is that is what you want to believe
No evidence YGET

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Africa South Of The Sahara: What Are You Waiting For / Oba Of Benin Expels Minister Over Neglect Of Benin-Ore-Lagos Express Road / NIGERIA: Why We Must Talk! – A No-holds-barred Compendium By Henry Omoregie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.