Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,505 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Doctors In The House, Please Help Me Interpret This Test Result Please. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors In The House, Please Help Me Interpret This Test Result Please. (194 Views)

Plz Help Me Interpret This Sperm Analysis / Plateau To Punish Culprits Who Leaked COVID-19 Index Test Result / Coronavirus: Test result of suspected Katsina case negative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctors In The House, Please Help Me Interpret This Test Result Please. by Axel1: 6:28pm On Jan 16
Good evening nairalanders, I did a liver function blood test this afternoon but I don't understand what the result says. I asked one of the doctors to interpret it for me where I did the test but he could not, saying I should wait for the main doctor to arrive to interpret it for me, I waited for 4 hours and he didn't arrived, they later told me that he won't be available until next tomorrow.

I did this test because my father died of liver disease 2007 due to excessive drinking. I have been drinking also for the past couple of years but it seems to be getting worst lately, I have duely advised myself and I intended to tone it down to at least 3 or 4 times a week.

So please, doctors in the house help me and interpret this result, please as I'm quite scared and anxious to know what it entails.

Re: Doctors In The House, Please Help Me Interpret This Test Result Please. by immortalcrown(m): 6:38pm On Jan 16
You were not supposed to go for the test without a doctor's directive.
Re: Doctors In The House, Please Help Me Interpret This Test Result Please. by Axel1: 6:47pm On Jan 16
immortalcrown:
You were not supposed to go for the test without a doctor's directive.

I did it because I just wanted to know if I’m fine, based on some symptoms I’m experiencing.
Re: Doctors In The House, Please Help Me Interpret This Test Result Please. by matify83: 6:58pm On Jan 16
Both results are within normal limits .

Wondering the basis for RFT and LFT?

If done without a doctor's recommendation, then it's a complete waste of naira.
Re: Doctors In The House, Please Help Me Interpret This Test Result Please. by captainking(m): 7:05pm On Jan 16
Axel1:
Good evening nairalanders, I did a liver function blood test this afternoon but I don't understand what the result says. I asked one of the doctors to interpret it for me where I did the test but he could not, saying I should wait for the main doctor to arrive to interpret it for me, I waited for 4 hours and he didn't arrived, they later told me that he won't be available until next tomorrow.

I did this test because my father died of liver disease 2007 due to excessive drinking. I have been drinking also for the past couple of years but it seems to be getting worst lately, I have duely advised myself and I intended to tone it down to at least 3 or 4 times a week.

So please, doctors in the house help me and interpret this result, please as I'm quite scared and anxious to know what it entails.
You are fine man.. No cause for alarm..
Re: Doctors In The House, Please Help Me Interpret This Test Result Please. by Axel1: 7:11pm On Jan 16
matify83:
Both results are within normal limits .

Wondering the basis for RFT and LFT?

If done without a doctor's recommendation, then it's a complete waste of naira.

So you mean I’m alright and nothing’s wrong with my liver??

All the sleepless nights, unable to eat, anger, frustrations for the past 8 months were all for nothing…..Thank you Jesus Christ, thank you Lord God Almighty.

1 Like

Re: Doctors In The House, Please Help Me Interpret This Test Result Please. by Axel1: 7:12pm On Jan 16
captainking:

You are fine man.. No cause for alarm..

You’re serious about this?? Nothing is wrong with my liver??
Re: Doctors In The House, Please Help Me Interpret This Test Result Please. by psucc(m): 7:45pm On Jan 16
Just that you think so much about Nigeria
Zero your mind about this country and move on with your life. Never mind how things are going on or how the situation affects you

All of us are here
Only less than 2% has been able to japa
Axel1:

So you mean I’m alright and nothing’s wrong with my liver??

All the sleepless nights, unable to eat, anger, frustrations for the past 8 months were all for nothing…..Thank you Jesus Christ, thank you Lord God Almighty.
Re: Doctors In The House, Please Help Me Interpret This Test Result Please. by captainking(m): 7:56pm On Jan 16
Axel1:

You’re serious about this?? Nothing is wrong with my liver??
From this reports.. Your kidneys and liver is fine..
Re: Doctors In The House, Please Help Me Interpret This Test Result Please. by Axel1: 8:03pm On Jan 16
captainking:

From this reports.. Your kidneys and liver is fine..

Thank you so very much sir, I greatly appreciate your response….. Thank you so much sir

(1) (Reply)

90% Of People With High BP Later Develop These Illnesses! / Lowest Cost Of Blood Cancer Treatment In India / Cosmetic Dentistry Warwick NY | Implants Dentist Milford NJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.