Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,690 members, 7,813,279 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

Nigeria Is Totally Against Violence On The People Of Gaza - Tuggar - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nigeria Is Totally Against Violence On The People Of Gaza - Tuggar (13259 Views)

Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' / Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution / Twitter And Facebook Lock Donald Trump's Account After Violence On Capitol Hill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Is Totally Against Violence On The People Of Gaza - Tuggar by Slimmy22: 8:51pm On Jan 16
Nigerian are against kidnapping, killing and turture of Nigerians in Nigeria

Gaza is not our priority

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Is Totally Against Violence On The People Of Gaza - Tuggar by kiltoko1(m): 8:52pm On Jan 16
Waiting you dey fine, you go get ... you will not talk about our problem, you leave am dey talk another people own

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Totally Against Violence On The People Of Gaza - Tuggar by stunnert(m): 8:52pm On Jan 16
Oga minister watch your mouth ooo dont step on toes thst are bigger than urx

Death to all terrorists

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Is Totally Against Violence On The People Of Gaza - Tuggar by McLizbae: 8:53pm On Jan 16
grin grin grin
cbrezy:
Is this playing

Who and who are you referring to as Nigerians in this situation?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Totally Against Violence On The People Of Gaza - Tuggar by RepoMan007: 8:54pm On Jan 16
Who appointed this fool to speak on my behalf. Action and reaction no concern you oga.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Totally Against Violence On The People Of Gaza - Tuggar by Killerofpigs: 8:54pm On Jan 16
MURIC supports HAMAS and other Islamic groups. They even have open and sponsored protests in OYO State.

If you didn't come out to say you are from SS. They will say you are IGBO. wink

AqualinaXYZ:
Thank God I’m not Nigerian

I’m Niger Deltan so I support the violence

Watch these people that has black dot on their head come to cry for Palestine

Meanwhile kidnapping has been on rampage in their region for weeks now and they’re yet to protest

But they protested against Israel in Abuja but won’t protest against kidnapping in Abuja

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Totally Against Violence On The People Of Gaza - Tuggar by RepoMan007: 8:55pm On Jan 16
Slimmy22:
Nigerian are against kidnapping, killing and turture of Nigerians in Nigeria

Gaza is not our priority
The idiots minister to their pockets instead of Nigerians. He doesn't know his limits clearly.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Totally Against Violence On The People Of Gaza - Tuggar by kalemy(m): 8:55pm On Jan 16
Mr Minister speak for yourself and your family not Nigerians

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Is Totally Against Violence On The People Of Gaza - Tuggar by RALPHOW(m): 8:57pm On Jan 16
OYO IS YOUR NAME!!!!!
ON YOUR OWN TUGGAR !!!!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Is Totally Against Violence On The People Of Gaza - Tuggar by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:00pm On Jan 16
You can supply them ammunition and aids they need openly! I am a Biafran! Go and fight them..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Is Totally Against Violence On The People Of Gaza - Tuggar by Major1984(m): 9:02pm On Jan 16
HonNL:

@AriseTV
Go to Gaza and fight Israel and get nuke ,head slammer

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Totally Against Violence On The People Of Gaza - Tuggar by NSK4U(m): 9:02pm On Jan 16
Minister from a stolen mandate president, is that one a minister

I just hope he knows those he's referring as Nigerians and by the way, he can go to Gaza and wage the war/fight against them since he's not happy with it, nonsense!!

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Totally Against Violence On The People Of Gaza - Tuggar by Segzy19: 9:03pm On Jan 16
Shey this one know wetin he dey talk like this?

Wetin concern us with Gaza...
The problems we are facing here no pass Gaza own?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Totally Against Violence On The People Of Gaza - Tuggar by zoomzoom(m): 9:04pm On Jan 16
[quote author=cbrezy post=127976622]Is this playing

Who and who are you referring to as Nigerians in this situation?

No mind am!!
Make him dey play!!!.

Na me go point him house give mossad wey go bundle am go Gaza 😜🤪

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Totally Against Violence On The People Of Gaza - Tuggar by Teenwolf(m): 9:05pm On Jan 16
Talking like a fool... Palestine and Israel fighting each other shouldn't be Africans concern

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Totally Against Violence On The People Of Gaza - Tuggar by IMPARTIAL: 9:05pm On Jan 16
I hope this man is ok

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Totally Against Violence On The People Of Gaza - Tuggar by Proffdada: 9:06pm On Jan 16
This one don chop belleful

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Totally Against Violence On The People Of Gaza - Tuggar by ABC101FF: 9:06pm On Jan 16
Terrorists are wrecking havocs in abuja. lmbeciles.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Totally Against Violence On The People Of Gaza - Tuggar by Nursepepeye(f): 9:09pm On Jan 16
AqualinaXYZ:

Meanwhile kidnapping has been on rampage in their region for weeks now and they’re yet to protest

But they protested against Israel in Abuja but won’t protest against kidnapping in Abuja
you dey mind the useless people, they support violence against Nigerians but stand with Palestinians, Oloriburuku people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Totally Against Violence On The People Of Gaza - Tuggar by CockPit: 9:10pm On Jan 16
What about against people of Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Totally Against Violence On The People Of Gaza - Tuggar by ObalendeCMS: 9:10pm On Jan 16
What's wrong with all these foo1ish old men.
Religion don danbaru this one brain.
Your children should be ashamed of you, sir!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Totally Against Violence On The People Of Gaza - Tuggar by smileyoo: 9:11pm On Jan 16
AqualinaXYZ:

bros, high the volume.
these religious slaves are destroying our beautiful nation, called Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Totally Against Violence On The People Of Gaza - Tuggar by brainhgeek(m): 9:12pm On Jan 16
Dear Israel,
The Nigerians he is talking about are the minority few milking the country dry. They are the ones who turned a blind eye and deaf ears to kidnappings and slaughtering of the kins.
Please take note.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Totally Against Violence On The People Of Gaza - Tuggar by BucketHat(m): 9:14pm On Jan 16
Mr minister for your information Nigerians are been killed,kidnapped,terrorised,displaced from their homes & farm lands in the federal capital & it's environ incase you missed it.

What do you have to say about that Mr minister 🤔

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Totally Against Violence On The People Of Gaza - Tuggar by ebenholer2(m): 9:16pm On Jan 16
Tugarr is entitled to his opinion…I think he is out of his mind by saying this and I therefore suggest that he needs to be referred for psychiatric check up by saying such. He should rather say that northerners are against Gaza onslaught and never Nigerians cos at south as he dey pain them he dey sweet us that terrorists are dying in numbers

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Totally Against Violence On The People Of Gaza - Tuggar by gift2xl: 9:16pm On Jan 16
This dude should speak for himself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Totally Against Violence On The People Of Gaza - Tuggar by fuck419: 9:16pm On Jan 16
Stupid and bias idiots. That's where they will see him.

Why is he not making any contribution to the peace and security of his home country.

There is no foreign ministration for now until internal peace and order is restored.

I don't know why Tinubu appointed these bias people again.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Totally Against Violence On The People Of Gaza - Tuggar by Andersonken(m): 9:17pm On Jan 16
Oga speak for yourself o.
The hunters are getting hunted now everyone is complaining.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Totally Against Violence On The People Of Gaza - Tuggar by Is04970: 9:17pm On Jan 16
I'm pro Tinubu and 100% pro Isreal.
Who's with me in the Venn diagram?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Totally Against Violence On The People Of Gaza - Tuggar by mecuries(m): 9:18pm On Jan 16
Like either nation gives a f**k about you

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Totally Against Violence On The People Of Gaza - Tuggar by franudi: 9:20pm On Jan 16
Do not start what you cannot finish. Hamas started the war, now they are using their people as human shields.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kofi Annan Resigns As UN Envoy To Syria / China Hates Black People / Woman Sued Police For Shooting Her Dog 15 Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.