Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,567 members, 7,816,386 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Pakistan Condemns Attack By Iran, And Says It Killed 2 Children And Wounded 3. - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Pakistan Condemns Attack By Iran, And Says It Killed 2 Children And Wounded 3. (12886 Views)

US Navy Seals Seized Weapon Sent By Iran To Arm Houthi Rebel In The Red Sea / Viktor Sokolov Seen In Video After Ukraine Said It Killed Him / ISIS Praises Ukraine War And Says It Hopes It Will Destroy 'Enemies Of Islam' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pakistan Condemns Attack By Iran, And Says It Killed 2 Children And Wounded 3. by Moniya4Real(m): 10:16am On Jan 17
Pakistan don see shege . First American bombardment , now Iran. It’s not good to be a weak nation in this world o

1 Like

Re: Pakistan Condemns Attack By Iran, And Says It Killed 2 Children And Wounded 3. by nedekid: 10:23am On Jan 17
inoki247:
There's no money to feed dere citizens buh they all AV money to make arms and ammunition and be killing each other....
Iran has no money to feed their kids? Just visit YouTube and see Iran. Despite illegal US sanctions for years, their citizens live 10 times better than Nigerians. Their gdp per capita is more than twice ours, so is their infrastructure, standard of living. They developed indigenous refining and drilling technologies after western sanctions to disable their oil industry, to the extent they are now exporters of refined products and technology.
Their tech extends to indigenous vehicle, agricultural and aviation manufacturing.
No money to feed their citizens? Funny, because food is nothing to such countries compared to us. It is standard for the poorest person to eg eat a whole chicken for breakfast, not like us that a family of 10 will slaughter 1 chicken only on the first Sunday of the month after church service. Lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pakistan Condemns Attack By Iran, And Says It Killed 2 Children And Wounded 3. by ObalendeCMS: 10:25am On Jan 17
It's scary & not so interesting being a parent with the current situation both home & abroad.
Re: Pakistan Condemns Attack By Iran, And Says It Killed 2 Children And Wounded 3. by bdon12: 10:29am On Jan 17
Righteousness2:
Innocent kids are reported dead and others injured in the Strike,
Worse of all is that the strike did not hit any terrorist or their location .
The missiles were fired to strike a location inside Iran, It strayed 90km into Pakistan's Airspace destroyed homes and killed innocent kids.

But since it is not ISRAEL in the news, noise makers have suddenly turned deaf, dumb, lame and blind.

Na this same Iran wan send missile go israel....i dey laugh.Missile wey go land for Gaza instead of israel lol

1 Like

Re: Pakistan Condemns Attack By Iran, And Says It Killed 2 Children And Wounded 3. by regenerateman(m): 10:31am On Jan 17
BALLOSKI:
It seems the nuclear food they have been cooking is ready and it seems they're ready to serve it cos I don't know what is giving them this boldness recently(they're always bold though).

No thanks to Joe Biden for reversing some of the nuclear deal agreements.

This is the reason why we are rooting for Trump snr. All American presidents from Bush (Snr) to Obama were afraid to take out Qasem Soleiman. Former president D Trump was equally warned of the implications of killing Soleimani, he brushed it aside and said nothing will happen and it truely came to pass. He took out Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi in Syria. There should be no mercy for terrorists.
Re: Pakistan Condemns Attack By Iran, And Says It Killed 2 Children And Wounded 3. by bdon12: 10:31am On Jan 17
Alaigbo:
You have no idea how foolish your comment sound. We are talking 2 children here to over 12000 Isreal slaughtered this few months alone?!

Who send gaza militants to attack a sleeping lion?did i send dem?i comdemn d current canpaign in gaza as i feel its become too mch bt then truth must be said...if dem like again,make dem attack israel after this lesson

1 Like

Re: Pakistan Condemns Attack By Iran, And Says It Killed 2 Children And Wounded 3. by Chukwuka319(m): 10:31am On Jan 17
Pakistan and Iran both deserve each other and they can annihilate themselves, for all I care, because both are animal kingdoms.
In Iran,men are publicly flogged for hugging a woman in public, women are harassed by the so called morality police, for improper wearing of dresses and hijabs.
In Pakistan, women are murdered by family members for bringing "shame and disgrace" to the family (Honour Killings).
Re: Pakistan Condemns Attack By Iran, And Says It Killed 2 Children And Wounded 3. by AngelicBeing: 10:40am On Jan 17
Botragelad:
Pakistan statement!
Remember, no protest, no outburst. No Israel, no news.
Gbamsulotely, Pakistan and lran can both kill and destroy themselves, l don't really care, they are both sponsors of terror and mayhem globally smiley
Re: Pakistan Condemns Attack By Iran, And Says It Killed 2 Children And Wounded 3. by Botragelad: 10:43am On Jan 17
AirCraft:
why all these shelling...?

@Botragelad

please reachout
Yes mate, I received your email stuff. I didn't respond because you didn't explain what it was for.

What's going on?
Re: Pakistan Condemns Attack By Iran, And Says It Killed 2 Children And Wounded 3. by tishbite43: 10:45am On Jan 17
The recent audacity of Iran sha
Seems they have gotten a nuclear weapon
Pakistan is a nuclear power so I don't know what gave Iran the boldness to do that
Re: Pakistan Condemns Attack By Iran, And Says It Killed 2 Children And Wounded 3. by tishbite43: 10:47am On Jan 17
nedekid:

Iran has no money to feed their kids? Just visit YouTube and see Iran. Despite illegal US sanctions for years, their citizens live 10 times better than Nigerians. Their gdp per capita is more than twice ours, so is their infrastructure, standard of living. They developed indigenous refining and drilling technologies after western sanctions to disable their oil industry, to the extent they are now exporters of refined products and technology.
Their tech extends to indigenous vehicle, agricultural and aviation manufacturing.
No money to feed their citizens? Funny, because food is nothing to such countries compared to us. It is standard for the poorest person to eg eat a whole chicken for breakfast, not like us that a family of 10 will slaughter 1 chicken only on the first Sunday of the month after church service. Lol
Don't mind that fella
He thinks a poor country can flex muscles with the US and Israel

2 Likes

Re: Pakistan Condemns Attack By Iran, And Says It Killed 2 Children And Wounded 3. by Osanoghodua1: 10:47am On Jan 17
Let Pakistan attack Iran
Re: Pakistan Condemns Attack By Iran, And Says It Killed 2 Children And Wounded 3. by bigwig071(m): 10:49am On Jan 17
Nonsense talk no Muslim is innocent
Re: Pakistan Condemns Attack By Iran, And Says It Killed 2 Children And Wounded 3. by AlluviaUC: 10:53am On Jan 17
Righteousness2:
Innocent kids are reported dead and others injured in the Strike,
The missiles were fired to strike a location inside Iran, It strayed 90km into Pakistan's Airspace destroyed homes and killed innocent kids.

But since it is not ISRAEL in the news, noise makers have suddenly turned deaf, dumb, lame and blind.

You are not righteous anything. You are nothing more than a brainwashed fool, an agent of destruction and confusion, slave of evil and ignorant bastard
Re: Pakistan Condemns Attack By Iran, And Says It Killed 2 Children And Wounded 3. by Austineva(m): 11:17am On Jan 17
No Jews 🇮🇱, No News
Re: Pakistan Condemns Attack By Iran, And Says It Killed 2 Children And Wounded 3. by November24(f): 11:23am On Jan 17
Alaigbo:
You have no idea how foolish your comment sound. We are talking 2 children here to over 12000 Isreal slaughtered this few months alone?!

Keep counting...we never start...70 Times 7
Re: Pakistan Condemns Attack By Iran, And Says It Killed 2 Children And Wounded 3. by emapeteum(m): 11:30am On Jan 17
Stephench:

One thing about Christians is that they're too ignorant about. A Jew is more likely to pray with a Muslim then a Christian. A Jew will go to a mosque to pray if there's no synagogue but can never go to the churche. They view you as the most evil thing to happen to the world and an abomination. They you with passion
This is absolutely nonsense. You so ignorant of what Islam say about the Jews and the murder of the Jews by Muhammad in Arabian peninsula
Christianity and Judaism are two side of a coin:both used Bible except Christianity has a new testament in addition.Christianity is a confirmation of the old testament. Though Christians persecuted the Jews in the middle age but played a very significant role for the re-establishment of the modern state of Israel. Islam call for the killing of all the Jews but Christians send resources to those who were massacred by your brothers ,Hamas.In conclusions, I think you are the one that is ignorance.
Re: Pakistan Condemns Attack By Iran, And Says It Killed 2 Children And Wounded 3. by bizzibodi(m): 11:38am On Jan 17
What effontery! Pakistan need to retaliate too...they have ballistic missiles too.
That is how Iran will fire ballistic missiles into Israel & it will land in gaza.
Re: Pakistan Condemns Attack By Iran, And Says It Killed 2 Children And Wounded 3. by Killbill09(m): 11:40am On Jan 17
Righteousness2:

Missile strayed 90km away into Pakistan? grin

You must be very stup1d to spread disinformation on Nairaland. Iran made it clear they hit Baloch/ISIS militant in Pakistan.

Lots like you should be banned on this forum. Do you even have a job at all?
Re: Pakistan Condemns Attack By Iran, And Says It Killed 2 Children And Wounded 3. by Stephench: 11:44am On Jan 17
emapeteum:

This is absolutely nonsense. You so ignorant of what Islam say about the Jews and the murder of the Jews by Muhammad in Arabian peninsula
Christianity and Judaism are two side of a coin:both used Bible except Christianity has a new testament in addition.Christianity is a confirmation of the old testament. Though Christians persecuted the Jews in the middle age but played a very significant role for the re-establishment of the modern state of Israel. Islam call for the killing of all the Jews but Christians send resources to those who were massacred by your brothers ,Hamas.In conclusions, I think you are the one that is ignorance.

You're just imagining things and arguing with someone that has actually lived with Jews including Zionists. Jews and Muslims are at loggerheads but when it comes to religion, they're 100% more at ease with Muslims than with Christians. They call y'all idolaters and abhore and hate you with passion. They can pray with Muslims and pray in a mosque but when it comes to churches, no Jew would ever contemplate that. I've casually interviewed Jews on this and they explained some things to me

Mind you, I'm neither a Christian, a Jew nor a muslim. I'm an atheist
Re: Pakistan Condemns Attack By Iran, And Says It Killed 2 Children And Wounded 3. by emapeteum(m): 11:45am On Jan 17
Stephench:

You're just imagining things and arguing with someone that has actually lived with Jews including Zionists. Jews and Muslims are at loggerheads but when it comes to religion, they're 100% more at ease with Muslims than with Christians. They call y'all idolaters and abhore and hate you with passion. They can pray with Muslims and pray in a mosque but when it comes to churches, no Jew would ever contemplate that. I've casually interviewed Jews on this and they explained some things to me

Mind you, I'm neither a Christian, a Jew nor a muslim. I'm an atheist
Sorry you may ,but you don't know who is responding to your ill informed messages. I have read and been to Synagogue ,Toulouse, France. Your book call for the killing of all the Jews but Christianity does not .Your prophet even said you cannot make friends with the Christians and the Jews because they are brothers. Is not about having an ignorant jew as a neighbour but logical in your assertion .sorry I never knew you were an atheist
Re: Pakistan Condemns Attack By Iran, And Says It Killed 2 Children And Wounded 3. by ivolt: 12:19pm On Jan 17
A305:
Iran is the super power military in the middle East. The NATO bloc, Eastern Russian,China and Indian knows this. Even Saudi Arabia knows this fact.

Iran doesn't only boast of the capabilities in weapons but in the covert management and funding of their proxies such as Hezbollah, Hamas, Houthis etc.

The U.S doesn't want to risk a regional war as it will further complicate things for Isreal who is currently locked in a battle with Hamas. And the U.S fears prolonged war.

Iran knows this so, they flexing their muscle to show dominance in the region.

They are not flexing any muscle.
There is a sure way to flex muscle and get US direcyly involved.
They should do similar thing Hitler did to American ships or do what German did in Pearl harbor.
Then you will understand US better.
Re: Pakistan Condemns Attack By Iran, And Says It Killed 2 Children And Wounded 3. by ThunderFireAgba: 12:21pm On Jan 17
Righteousness2:

You are not a bright kid. Your brain is filled with Hate for the jews.
Your Hatred for the Jews will consume you if you don't reset your life.
You, what tribe are you from?
Are you a jew?
Now I've confirmed you're very senseless.
Your family really cursed you.
Re: Pakistan Condemns Attack By Iran, And Says It Killed 2 Children And Wounded 3. by Morphinne: 12:28pm On Jan 17
Alaigbo:

You are the foolish one here my friend. What’s happened to the sanctity of human lives?
So the two innocent children killed were animals abi? It’s shouldn’t be condemned because it’s just two. Na mad people plenty pass for this country and forum and you are undoubtedly one of them
Re: Pakistan Condemns Attack By Iran, And Says It Killed 2 Children And Wounded 3. by A305: 12:38pm On Jan 17
ivolt:

They are not flexing any muscle.
There is a sure way to flex muscle and get US direcyly involved.
They should do similar thing Hitler did to American ships or do what German did in Pearl harbor.
Then you will understand US better.

Tell me you kidding me.

German — pearl harbor

Goes to show your limited understanding of geopolitics. (Laughs)

2 Likes

Re: Pakistan Condemns Attack By Iran, And Says It Killed 2 Children And Wounded 3. by NextUK: 1:58pm On Jan 17
Hopefully the zeal you lot wail over the two dead will be extended to the over 12,000 civilians Isreal slaughtered on life TV

Entusky:
oga u be mumu.
So those innocent israeli children wey hamas slaughtered dem be goat abi?
Chienex24:

So we are now comparing number of deaths so that 2 children are now insignificant? You terrorists must be "dafter" than I thought....

Let Israeli news keep giving you terrorists orgasms, and I like how they keep treating you guys accordingly... Nonsense!
sslcrypt:

You are the fool here, did you go into gaza to count? Nonsense, keep eating the lies of a terrorist group Hamas. Why do you think the Arab nations are just silent because they know Hamas is a danger to them because they are a proxy of Iran and therefore will lie about anything.

You guys sound really stupid, just ask your self why the Arab nations are not Strongly invested in this conflict? Because they can't afford Iran encircling them. None of them bought the whole axis of resistance bull crap from Irana. They blatantly told iran to stop building such militia groups across the Middle east
akseph1:

So two children are not life, right?
Righteousness2:

You are not a bright kid. Your brain is filled with Hate for the jews.
Your Hatred for the Jews will consume you if you don't reset your life.
oz4real83:
[/quote][quote author=Successdude post=127979469]

I think u re the foolish one here - are two lives not lives enough ?

Re: Pakistan Condemns Attack By Iran, And Says It Killed 2 Children And Wounded 3. by kingharzy: 2:24pm On Jan 17
A305:
Iran is the super power military in the middle East. The NATO bloc, Eastern Russian,China and Indian knows this. Even Saudi Arabia knows this fact.

Iran doesn't only boast of the capabilities in weapons but in the covert management and funding of their proxies such as Hezbollah, Hamas, Houthis etc.

The U.S doesn't want to risk a regional war as it will further complicate things for Isreal who is currently locked in a battle with Hamas. And the U.S fears prolonged war.

Iran knows this so, they flexing their muscle to show dominance in the region.

This man!!!
They don't know na. I wonder how an adult literate enough to constantly throw hate over an issue like this without even showing commonsense to the the reality of situations.
This typically relates with the recent leak from the German Defense Ministry. Everyone is afraid of these guys who have cut themselves from the dollar because with every sanction, every intelligence, every propaganda, man outsmarts man.
Some of them are here shouting religion, fake news, insults, hate.... from IDP camps and serious economic torture without concern.

1 Like

Re: Pakistan Condemns Attack By Iran, And Says It Killed 2 Children And Wounded 3. by Welcomme: 3:19pm On Jan 17
adebowales:
that’s a lie with no evidence,Hamas never attacked babies as we re made to believe?, just went after Israeli military and men. But there re countless of evidence of Israeli soldiers attacking civilians, killing babies and women
Are you dumb or what? All those civilians that Hama's killed during festival in Israel on the 7th of October, are they also Israeli soldiers?
Re: Pakistan Condemns Attack By Iran, And Says It Killed 2 Children And Wounded 3. by YoungBlackRico(m): 3:59pm On Jan 17
God1000:
I'm not supporting Iran, but the strikes in irag, Syria and now Pakistan within two days is a strong warning from them.

They have something that is giving them so much confidence, they have invested heavily in missile technology for decades.
You'll still come here to cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

U.S. Orders Closure Of Russian Consulate In San Francisco / Over 100 Students Arrested In California, Texas As Gaza Protests Intensify / Netanyahu: Despite Allies’ Advice,ISRAEL Will ‘make Our Own Decisions’ On Securi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.