Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

Netanyahu: Despite Allies’ Advice,ISRAEL Will ‘make Our Own Decisions’ On Securi - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Netanyahu: Despite Allies’ Advice,ISRAEL Will ‘make Our Own Decisions’ On Securi (12864 Views)

People Thinking Israel Will Stop Gaza War Are Detached From Reality - Netanyahu / Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns / Israel Will Not Join America In War Against Iran - Benjamin Netanyahu (2) (3) (4)

Netanyahu: Despite Allies’ Advice,ISRAEL Will ‘make Our Own Decisions’ On Securi by Holiness2100: 9:31pm On Apr 17
NETANYAHU TO ALLIES:
THANK YOU FOR YOUR ADVICE! BUT ISRAEL WILL MAKE ITS OWN DECISION ON SECURITY

Following meetings with the British and German foreign ministers, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu vowed at Wednesday’s cabinet meeting that Israel will make its own decisions and do whatever is necessary to protect itself, even if it is contrary to the advice offered by its allies.

British Foreign Secretary David Cameron and German Foreign Minister Annalena Baerbock both arrived in Israel on Wednesday for a flying visit in the wake of Iran’s unprecedented attack on Israel overnight Saturday-Sunday, in which it launched some 350 attack drones and missiles at the country.

Both Germany and the UK have urged Israel to show restraint in the aftermath of the attack, warning that any additional direct hostilities with Iran could send the Middle East spiraling into an all-out war. ISRAEL, however, has vowed to retaliate against Iran, saying that it cannot be allowed to attack without facing repercussions.

Appearing to respectfully reject Baerbock’s and Cameron’s counsel, Netanyahu told the cabinet meeting that the two had “all kinds of suggestions and advice,” and while it was appreciated, Israel would nevertheless “make our own decisions, and the State of Israel will do everything necessary to defend itself.”

Acknowledging Israel’s right to make its own decisions, Cameron told the press in Israel on Wednesday that while it was clear there would be retaliation against Tehran, he hoped that it would be carried out “in a way that is smart as well as tough and also does as little as possible to escalate this conflict.”

Germany’s Baerbock was more vocal in her opposition to Israel’s plan to strike back at Iran, but stressed that nevertheless, her country remains in full solidarity with Israel.

“Iran and its proxies such as Hezbollah or the Houthis must not be allowed to add fuel to the fire,” she said, adding that there would be consequences to the strike, as the European Union was working on imposing further sanctions against Tehran.

Netanyahu’s office said earlier that during his meetings with the German and British foreign ministers, the prime minister “reiterated that Israel would maintain its right to self-defense.”

The two visiting diplomats also met earlier Wednesday with President Isaac Herzog and Foreign Minister Israel Katz, with all the conversations focused on the potential of an Israeli retaliation.

Both Baerbock and Cameron are due to attend a meeting of Group of Seven foreign ministers in Italy on Wednesday afternoon, where among other things, they will discuss imposing new sanctions on Iran.

Reiterating her call for Israel to exercise restraint, Baerbock said that “everyone must now act prudently and responsibly.”

“I’m not talking about giving in. I’m talking about prudent restraint, which is nothing less than strength,” the German minister said. “Because Israel has already shown strength with its defensive victory at the weekend.”

Cameron too, urged Israel to turn its attention back to Gaza, where the war against the Hamas terror organization is in its seventh month.

“The real need is to refocus back on Hamas, back on the hostages, back on getting the aid in, back on getting a pause in the conflict in Gaza,” he told the press.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/netanyahu-despite-allies-advice-israel-will-make-our-own-decisions-on-security/

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Netanyahu: Despite Allies’ Advice,ISRAEL Will ‘make Our Own Decisions’ On Securi by Divine14(f): 9:33pm On Apr 17
This fighting will eventually end one day

17 Likes

Re: Netanyahu: Despite Allies’ Advice,ISRAEL Will ‘make Our Own Decisions’ On Securi by Righteousness2(m): 9:36pm On Apr 17
Divine14:
This fighting will eventually end one day
Don't try that thing you want to do here.
I know what you want to do.
You open new accounts everyday to beg?

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Netanyahu: Despite Allies’ Advice,ISRAEL Will ‘make Our Own Decisions’ On Securi by Righteousness2(m): 9:37pm On Apr 17
I Fully and Comprehensively Stand with GOD'S COVENANT nation, ISRAEL.
Everything and Anything to Crush the Enemies of ISRAEL , do it. Give them Wotowoto.

God will ask no one if they stood up for America, Nigeria, Germany, India or any other nation. He will only ask if they stood up for ISRAEL.

In these historic times of biblical proportions, let the enemy not deceive you. STANDING WITH ISRAEL IS NOT AN OPTION FROM GOD; IT'S A COMMANDMENT FROM GOD.

Genesis 12:3a
I will bless those who bless you,
And I will curse him who curses you
…”

Joel 3:1-2
“For behold, in those days and at that time,
When I bring back the captives of Judah and Jerusalem,
I will also gather all nations,
And bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat;
And I will enter into judgment with them there
On account of My people, My heritage Israel,
Whom they have scattered among the nations;
They have also divided up My land.”

Matthew 25:37-40
“Then the righteous will answer Him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see You hungry and feed You, or thirsty and give You drink? When did we see You a stranger and take You in, or naked and clothe You? Or when did we see You sick, or in prison, and come to You?’ And the King will answer and say to them, ‘Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did it to one of the least of these My brethren, you did it to Me.’”

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Netanyahu: Despite Allies’ Advice,ISRAEL Will ‘make Our Own Decisions’ On Securi by ojun50(m): 9:38pm On Apr 17
Garri na 3700 na that dey vex me, Israel and Iran don belle full.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Netanyahu: Despite Allies’ Advice,ISRAEL Will ‘make Our Own Decisions’ On Securi by LAXconfidential(m): 9:47pm On Apr 17
Righteousness2:
I Fully and Comprehensively Stand with GOD'S COVENANT nation, ISRAEL.
Everything and Anything to Defend the Nation, do it.

God will ask no one if they stood up for America, Nigeria, Germany, India or any other nation. He will only ask if they stood up for ISRAEL.

In these historic times of biblical proportions, let the enemy not deceive you. Standing with ISRAEL is not an option from God; it's a commandment from God.

Guy go warm eba chop abeg, we support Isreal but your own is almost nearing lunacy. You're gradually loosing your senses but people are not seeing it. What is this you wrote up there? You need help, bro. Seriously. Go see a licenced psychiatrist and discuss what goes on in your head with them. It's not just for your own good, but also for those people who are unfortunate to have their affairs intertwined with yours because one way or another, your shortcomings will affect them.

71 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Netanyahu: Despite Allies’ Advice,ISRAEL Will ‘make Our Own Decisions’ On Securi by CorrectionFLuid: 9:53pm On Apr 17
Re: Netanyahu: Despite Allies’ Advice,ISRAEL Will ‘make Our Own Decisions’ On Securi by Dittodat: 9:55pm On Apr 17
Yeah right. grin grin

After Jordan, the UK, the US, France, and others helped you shoot down some Iranian missiles, 2 of your Air bases were still damaged by Iran.
Try that shit next time and let's see if those countries will help you next time.
Let's not forget that Iran also gave them a 72-hour warning before firing anything. They knew what was coming and they still couldn't shoot them all down. Next time, Tel Aviv will be targeted.

FVCK ISRAEL.

82 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Netanyahu: Despite Allies’ Advice,ISRAEL Will ‘make Our Own Decisions’ On Securi by mastermaestro(m): 9:55pm On Apr 17
Country with balls. Iran go chop better lunch in the most brutal manner. wink

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Netanyahu: Despite Allies’ Advice,ISRAEL Will ‘make Our Own Decisions’ On Securi by Raskimonojendor: 9:55pm On Apr 17
Righteousness2:
[i]I Fully and Comprehensively Stand with GOD'S COVENANT nation, ISRAEL.
Everything and Anything to Crush the Enemies and Defend the Nation of ISRAEL, do it.

In these historic times of biblical proportions, let the enemy not deceive you. Standing with ISRAEL is not an option from God; it's a commandment from God.

[b]
Na you go open thread with one username and comment immediately after with another user name of yours. grin

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Netanyahu: Despite Allies’ Advice,ISRAEL Will ‘make Our Own Decisions’ On Securi by Melagros(m): 9:56pm On Apr 17
COMRADES, honestly, I don't want this war to escalate because both sides will suffer casualties
I think it is hightime for Netanyahu to go, he is hell bend on bringing trouble or disaster to Israel

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Netanyahu: Despite Allies’ Advice,ISRAEL Will ‘make Our Own Decisions’ On Securi by frankson1(m): 9:57pm On Apr 17
All the ALLIES are giving good advice for the first time and maybe because they already know what is in front you.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Netanyahu: Despite Allies’ Advice,ISRAEL Will ‘make Our Own Decisions’ On Securi by id4sho(m): 9:57pm On Apr 17
Bibi has spoken tongue
Re: Netanyahu: Despite Allies’ Advice,ISRAEL Will ‘make Our Own Decisions’ On Securi by BigYash: 9:57pm On Apr 17
Na them know abeg.. The war when dey naija pass their own.. High cost of living dey war with citizens for naija everyday

Re: Netanyahu: Despite Allies’ Advice,ISRAEL Will ‘make Our Own Decisions’ On Securi by rahmontech(m): 9:58pm On Apr 17
Watch Mr. leftghiousness masturbate and cum to this post. Just watch

Re: Netanyahu: Despite Allies’ Advice,ISRAEL Will ‘make Our Own Decisions’ On Securi by mobisonkk2: 9:58pm On Apr 17
Cowards can't do nothing to Iran without big daddy. The greatest humiliation to the "4th" best military in the world 🌎. cheesy
There's a limit of propaganda. Iran finally exposed IDF as nothing but child killing tiktok army.

26 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Netanyahu: Despite Allies’ Advice,ISRAEL Will ‘make Our Own Decisions’ On Securi by Felabrity: 9:58pm On Apr 17
If you like strike Iran back

USA no send you o

Re: Netanyahu: Despite Allies’ Advice,ISRAEL Will ‘make Our Own Decisions’ On Securi by Akwamkpuruamu: 9:58pm On Apr 17
Strong man. The nemesis of the Islamic terrorist
Re: Netanyahu: Despite Allies’ Advice,ISRAEL Will ‘make Our Own Decisions’ On Securi by Danisaint112(m): 9:58pm On Apr 17
One thing with atheist, agnostics and floor nodders is that they don't learn from history. To them it's about the present & the Numbers.

I heard someone making a dumb statement like "Iran has more military men than Israel therefore, they outnumber them and would easily win the war" and I was like what da heck.

Meanwhile, Israel's military strength is often regarded as more advanced and technologically sophisticated.

Wars and battle aren't won by numbers but by strength, quick instinct and decisiveness, skills, experience and speed.

Even the Bible explained how Jehovah used Gideon and 300 soldiers to fight & defeat a worrisome large force of the midianites (book of Judges, chapter 7)

And here we are talking about not just any Jew but the real Jews. People don't learn from history but the reason I love history is that it repeats itself often.

When Hamas attacked Israel I told you all, that HAMAS would pay a heavy price for doing so and that about 30% of Gaza land area will be flattened or destroyed but you all know how its going today.

Fact is, IRAN don price market 😝 and they will pay badly in due time. Their own na do me I do you.

IRAN and only IRAN is the aggressor here.

IRAN attacked because they have been wanting to attack Israel for a long time now. And they did this because they believe that Israel won't open another front, considering the fact that they are facing HAMAS & Islamic Jihad in Gaza, Hezbollah & al-Qassam brigade in Southern Lebanon and the Houthis of Yemen (all terrorist sponsored by IRAN for the annihilation of Israel).

IRAN and her supporters, implying their embassy was bombed is a lie from the pit of hell. Because In reality it was just an IRGC building and their territost commander (a major plotter of the Oct 7th massacre and a terrorist enclave).

But brainwashed fellows who are "notorious fake new spreader & peddlers" hijacked & broadcasted it without proper verification.

One thing is certain IRAN will regret that very decision they took. Bookmark this comment for future reference.

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Netanyahu: Despite Allies’ Advice,ISRAEL Will ‘make Our Own Decisions’ On Securi by NwaNimo1(m): 9:59pm On Apr 17

Re: Netanyahu: Despite Allies’ Advice,ISRAEL Will ‘make Our Own Decisions’ On Securi by LeeSmart: 10:00pm On Apr 17
USA be advising israel to carry out cyber attack on iran as daht won't escalate things as compared to direct attack using military grade weapons.

Re: Netanyahu: Despite Allies’ Advice,ISRAEL Will ‘make Our Own Decisions’ On Securi by Dittodat: 10:01pm On Apr 17
Raskimonojendor:

Na you go open thread with one username and comment immediately after with another user name of yours. grin
Don't mind the mumu.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Netanyahu: Despite Allies’ Advice,ISRAEL Will ‘make Our Own Decisions’ On Securi by mobisonkk2: 10:01pm On Apr 17
Iran is ready to destroy all 🇺🇸 basis in middle east and any country that helps isreal to attack Iran is going to be destroyed.

No one is doubting the capability of Iranian missiles to hit targets with high precision. For the first time in history, Israel looked helpless.

frankson1:
All the ALLIES are giving good advice for the first time and maybe because they already know what is in front you.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Netanyahu: Despite Allies’ Advice,ISRAEL Will ‘make Our Own Decisions’ On Securi by Dittodat: 10:01pm On Apr 17
Righteousness2:
[i]I Fully and Comprehensively Stand with GOD'S COVENANT nation, ISRAEL.
Everything and Anything to Crush the Enemies and Defend the Nation of ISRAEL, do it.

[b]

Fraudster. Opening a thread with one moniker and then commenting with another. You are a fraud just like Israel.

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Netanyahu: Despite Allies’ Advice,ISRAEL Will ‘make Our Own Decisions’ On Securi by Yari78: 10:03pm On Apr 17
War is not an option
Re: Netanyahu: Despite Allies’ Advice,ISRAEL Will ‘make Our Own Decisions’ On Securi by Damii55: 10:04pm On Apr 17
I pity the innocent souls that will fall in crossfire

Re: Netanyahu: Despite Allies’ Advice,ISRAEL Will ‘make Our Own Decisions’ On Securi by Honestey: 10:05pm On Apr 17
Do anyhow, Iraq is waiting with weapons that has never been used before

Re: Netanyahu: Despite Allies’ Advice,ISRAEL Will ‘make Our Own Decisions’ On Securi by Nahunger(m): 10:05pm On Apr 17
Iran go chop beans no doubt.
Re: Netanyahu: Despite Allies’ Advice,ISRAEL Will ‘make Our Own Decisions’ On Securi by 360degreess(m): 10:06pm On Apr 17
Israel cannot stand Iran one on one without the support of US and it allies.Israel that Hizbullah defeated in 2006 war.Israel can only show power in Palestine by killing innocent children and women.Till date Israel cannot defeat Hamas.Hamas is still holding some Israelis as captives.When Iran and Israel exchange Fire without western support,it will be like a boxing match between Anthony Joshua and Bobrisky grin grin

27 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Netanyahu: Despite Allies’ Advice,ISRAEL Will ‘make Our Own Decisions’ On Securi by 360degreess(m): 10:06pm On Apr 17
Righteousness2:

Don't try that thing you want to do here.
I know what you want to do.
You open new accounts everyday to beg?
..mumu grin

Re: Netanyahu: Despite Allies’ Advice,ISRAEL Will ‘make Our Own Decisions’ On Securi by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:06pm On Apr 17
LAXconfidential:

Guy go warm eba chop abeg, we support Isreal but your own is almost nearing lunacy. You're gradually loosing your senses but people are not seeing it. What is this you wrote up there? You need help, bro.

Re: Netanyahu: Despite Allies’ Advice,ISRAEL Will ‘make Our Own Decisions’ On Securi by ovie8200: 10:06pm On Apr 17
Israel is really an enemy of progress and it has cause many people to die. For those of you supporting Israel, imagine Israel violating internacional law and entering another country to destroy Iranian embassy. Who is calling for war and instability of Middle East? Seyría is a wick country because Isreal violate his teritory and they couldn't do anything. Syria support to be responding to Israel as well for violating it.

Israel is showing power because of USA. If it was not USA and other countries, Israel think they could have shot down those drones.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Ex-egyptian President, Morsi Jailed 20 Years / Senegal Election Results: Opposition's Diomaye Faye Leads Race For Presidency / Pakistan Condemns Attack By Iran, And Says It Killed 2 Children And Wounded 3.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56