Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Why I Choose To Identify As A Man – Bbnaija's Phyna - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Choose To Identify As A Man – Bbnaija's Phyna (149 Views)

"Why I Want To Identify As Man" – Phyna / Felix Otabor: My Daughter Disappeared After Winning ₦100M - Bbnaija Phyna’s Dad / You’ve Not Spent Upto 24 Hours, You Are Already Lying On Top Man”- Bbnaija Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Choose To Identify As A Man – Bbnaija's Phyna by chymer(m): 9:10am On Jan 17
Former Big Brother Naija reality show winner, Josephina Otabor, popularly known as Phyna, expressed her desire to identify as a man despite her physical gender being female.

She shared her thoughts during a recent episode of the Big Friday Show with Tacha on Cool FM Nigeria, shedding light on her perspective shaped by societal stereotypes against women.

Phyna acknowledged that while she is a woman biologically, her mental identification leans towards being a man.

She delved into the societal pressures and biases that often cast a shadow on women, prompting her to seek refuge in identifying with the male gender.

The insightful conversation unfolded against the backdrop of a recent social media altercation between Phyna and the renowned artist Davido.

Full Story:

https://naijaupdate.ng/why-i-choose-to-identify-as-a-man-bbnaijas-phyna/

Re: Why I Choose To Identify As A Man – Bbnaija's Phyna by Frappovately: 10:18am On Jan 17
Oh wow. Nice pic!!geometry dash online

(1) (Reply)

As A Woman, Your Value Is Not Your Breast Or Bumbum / If Haven't Watch This Video Then You Are Missing / Real Cause Of Eedris Abdukareem And Burnaboy Will Fight Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.