Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

2023 Polls: Buhari Reveals Why Tinubu Lost To Atiku In Katsina - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Polls: Buhari Reveals Why Tinubu Lost To Atiku In Katsina (1030 Views)

Gov Polls: Buhari Returns To Abuja / Buhari Reveals Boko Haram’s Sponsors / 2019 Polls: Buhari Encouraging Under-age Voting — Afenifere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Polls: Buhari Reveals Why Tinubu Lost To Atiku In Katsina by Thonyboy: 9:59am On Jan 17
The immediate past president of Nigeria, Muhammadu Buhari, has revealed why his party, the All Progressives Congress, APC, and its presidential candidate for the 2023 general elections, Bola Tinubu, were defeated in Katsina, his (Buhari) home State.

Buhari said his party might have taken things for granted during the presidential election because it was his state, and they thought they would win easily.

Buhari stated this in a memoir titled “Working with Buhari: Reflections of a Special Adviser, Media and Publicity (2015 – 2023)”, written by former Special Adviser to President Buhari on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina.

“My state, Katsina, showed the beauty of the whole system. In the Presidential poll, APC lost, but they came back to win the governorship.

“Maybe they took things for granted earlier because it was my state, and they thought they would win easily. People do not like being taken for granted,” he said.

.ng recalls that the APC candidate, Tinubu was defeated in Katsina by the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, with Alhaji Atiku Abubakar as its presidential candidate.

However, Tinubu went on to win the presidential election, defeating Atiku and Peter Obi of the Labour Party.

https://.ng/2024/01/17/2023-polls-they-thought-itd-be-easy-buhari-reveals-why-tinubu-lost-to-atiku-in-katsina/

1 Like

Re: 2023 Polls: Buhari Reveals Why Tinubu Lost To Atiku In Katsina by Malroux: 9:59am On Jan 17
Deepest part of hell fire is reserved for you for destroying Nigeria and helping to rig Ebola Tinubu to power.

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Polls: Buhari Reveals Why Tinubu Lost To Atiku In Katsina by Hezzyluv: 10:00am On Jan 17
Buhari's intention was for a northerner to take after him. When it comes to politics, (the country as a whole), northerners have same ideologies. Even if it's their greatest rival, they may end up supporting him. Tambuwal realized that WIKE was about to clinch the PDP primary ticket, he told his delegates to vote for Atiku at the eleventh hour just for a northerner to emerged as the flag bearer.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Polls: Buhari Reveals Why Tinubu Lost To Atiku In Katsina by Cruise777: 10:02am On Jan 17
Tinubu isn't a party man

1 Like

Re: 2023 Polls: Buhari Reveals Why Tinubu Lost To Atiku In Katsina by jkpbestseries: 10:02am On Jan 17
my friend u didnt support him, Tinubu fought his way

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Polls: Buhari Reveals Why Tinubu Lost To Atiku In Katsina by Righthussle: 10:03am On Jan 17
Katsina people will vote for a Yoruba man instead of a fulani man?

1 Like

Re: 2023 Polls: Buhari Reveals Why Tinubu Lost To Atiku In Katsina by Malroux: 10:03am On Jan 17
Cruise777:
Tinubu isn't a party man
Re: 2023 Polls: Buhari Reveals Why Tinubu Lost To Atiku In Katsina by Cruise777: 10:05am On Jan 17
Malroux:
Sharap.

Did your mom raise you this way?!.. honest question

1 Like

Re: 2023 Polls: Buhari Reveals Why Tinubu Lost To Atiku In Katsina by Malroux: 10:06am On Jan 17
Cruise777:

Re: 2023 Polls: Buhari Reveals Why Tinubu Lost To Atiku In Katsina by donphilopus: 10:06am On Jan 17
jkpbestseries:
my friend u didnt support him, Tinubu fought his way

Don't forget Tinubu also lost his state of Lagos to Obi. That's politics.
Re: 2023 Polls: Buhari Reveals Why Tinubu Lost To Atiku In Katsina by Cruise777: 10:08am On Jan 17
Malroux:
I'm not a nephew that can be raped. Be warned.

Lol.. closet gay using reverse psychology

Homosexual shall die insha allah
Re: 2023 Polls: Buhari Reveals Why Tinubu Lost To Atiku In Katsina by Malroux: 10:10am On Jan 17
Cruise777:

Lol.. closet gay using reverse psychology

Homosexual shall die insha allah
Amin. Including those that raped their mother and nephew.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Polls: Buhari Reveals Why Tinubu Lost To Atiku In Katsina by Cruise777: 10:11am On Jan 17
Malroux:
Amin. Including those that raped their mother and nephew.

I guess raping your mother is one of your fantasy and you are closet gay, hiding anonymous online

Shame!! Be a man and stop chasing dicks
Re: 2023 Polls: Buhari Reveals Why Tinubu Lost To Atiku In Katsina by Malroux: 10:16am On Jan 17
Cruise777:

I guess raping your mother is one of your fantasy and you are closet gay, hiding anonymous online

Re: 2023 Polls: Buhari Reveals Why Tinubu Lost To Atiku In Katsina by Malroux: 10:19am On Jan 17
Cruise777:

How come you can spell my name right?! Atleast if you want to troll on Facebook and Twitter, even LinkedIn you get the name right

Now have the names

Safiu Muhammed Oyedele

Give your mum the name as well
Re: 2023 Polls: Buhari Reveals Why Tinubu Lost To Atiku In Katsina by Cruise777: 10:23am On Jan 17
Malroux:
You raped your nephew and mother. Shame on you. Everyone heard about it in Ibadan when it happened.

Dry joke.. try and be creative

So let's discuss why you decided to be this kind of a negative person In life

What broke you
Re: 2023 Polls: Buhari Reveals Why Tinubu Lost To Atiku In Katsina by Malroux: 10:25am On Jan 17
Cruise777:

Seun Mynd44 Nlfpmod Mukina2 Dominique rule 2
Re: 2023 Polls: Buhari Reveals Why Tinubu Lost To Atiku In Katsina by Malroux: 10:26am On Jan 17
Cruise777:

Re: 2023 Polls: Buhari Reveals Why Tinubu Lost To Atiku In Katsina by Cruise777: 10:27am On Jan 17
Malroux:

What a joyous life you have chosen

Kikiki
Re: 2023 Polls: Buhari Reveals Why Tinubu Lost To Atiku In Katsina by Malroux: 10:28am On Jan 17
Cruise777:

What a joyous life you have chosen

Kikiki
Confess now or else..
Re: 2023 Polls: Buhari Reveals Why Tinubu Lost To Atiku In Katsina by Cruise777: 10:37am On Jan 17
Malroux:
Confess now or else..

You took after your mother... am enjoying this

Can we talk more, I want to understudy you for a report
Re: 2023 Polls: Buhari Reveals Why Tinubu Lost To Atiku In Katsina by Prigidypogodo(f): 10:49am On Jan 17
kiss
Re: 2023 Polls: Buhari Reveals Why Tinubu Lost To Atiku In Katsina by Prigidypogodo(f): 10:49am On Jan 17
Cruise777:

Dry joke.. try and be creative

So let's discuss why you decided to be this kind of a negative person In life

What broke you
I hope you're not thinking I'm the one
Re: 2023 Polls: Buhari Reveals Why Tinubu Lost To Atiku In Katsina by Prigidypogodo(f): 10:51am On Jan 17
Cruise777:

How come you can spell my name right?! Atleast if you want to troll on Facebook and Twitter, even LinkedIn you get the name right

Now have the names

Safiu Muhammed Oyedele

Give your mum the name as well
lol
I've retired
it's not worth it trust me.
I'm quiting nairaland soon.
Re: 2023 Polls: Buhari Reveals Why Tinubu Lost To Atiku In Katsina by Prigidypogodo(f): 10:52am On Jan 17
Cruise777:

you're thinking it's me right ?
Re: 2023 Polls: Buhari Reveals Why Tinubu Lost To Atiku In Katsina by Cruise777: 8:33pm On Jan 17
Prigidypogodo:
[/b]
Fergie001 mynd44 nlfpmod Seun Dominique Mukina2
Rule 2

New year same failure

Kikikiki
Re: 2023 Polls: Buhari Reveals Why Tinubu Lost To Atiku In Katsina by Prigidypogodo(f): 8:33pm On Jan 17
Cruise777:

New year same failure

Kikikiki
Rule 2
Re: 2023 Polls: Buhari Reveals Why Tinubu Lost To Atiku In Katsina by Cruise777: 8:34pm On Jan 17
Prigidypogodo:
Rule 2

Let me help you tag Seun

Since that's your own life purpose

Oga Seun, Kingsley needs your help
Re: 2023 Polls: Buhari Reveals Why Tinubu Lost To Atiku In Katsina by Gandollar(f): 8:48pm On Jan 17
donphilopus:

Don't forget Tinubu also lost his state of Lagos to Obi. That's politics.
.. Osun too. cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Criticize The 2006 Census Between The Federal Govt And Lagos State Govt / Fear Of Arrest Grips Atiku in UK / Mugabe's 83rd Birthday And 27 Years As A President.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.