Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,245 members, 7,829,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Pictures And Video From The Ibadan Explosion - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures And Video From The Ibadan Explosion (35402 Views)

What I Saw At The Ibadan Explosion Site (pics/ Video) / Ibadan Explosion: Before And After Photos Of A Lucky Survivor / Ariel View Of Ibadan Explosion before and after(picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures And Video From The Ibadan Explosion by VULCAN(m): 7:19pm On Jan 17
The pretend Christian is back again.

Complete Muslim shamelessly pretending to be a Christian because of Taqqiya.

One day you will confess Jesus is your Lord and Saviour

GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I hope all those hypocrites supporting isreali bombing of Gaza can see exactly what Palestinians are experiencing. This that happened in Ibadan is just a tip of the ice berg of the Palestine experience, yet you see wicked and insensitive people rejoicing over Isreal's brutality in Gaza. My condolences to the people of ibadan and especially the people of Palestine. We nigerian Christians stand with you and will continue to pray for Palestine. sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures And Video From The Ibadan Explosion by Iceberg3: 9:10pm On Jan 17
Goodnewsforlife:
if emeka is caught doing crime he should b punished

Fulanis are horrible but this particular case is all about criminals in Yoruba land n they are yorubas
You can't be too sure,we hear different stories,some are saying Senegalese and stuff...
Re: Pictures And Video From The Ibadan Explosion by Goodnewsforlife: 9:45pm On Jan 17
Iceberg3:

You can't be too sure,we hear different stories,some are saying Senegalese and stuff...
oga this is not Fulani herdsmen
Re: Pictures And Video From The Ibadan Explosion by soccerlite: 10:28pm On Jan 17
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I hope all those hypocrites supporting isreali bombing of Gaza can see exactly what Palestinians are experiencing. This that happened in Ibadan is just a tip of the ice berg of the Palestine experience, yet you see wicked and insensitive people rejoicing over Isreal's brutality in Gaza. My condolences to the people of ibadan and especially the people of Palestine. We nigerian Christians stand with you and will continue to pray for Palestine. sad

Born again indeed, who ask you

Where were you in Oct 7 when hamas was attacking Israel

Abi you think Israeli country na mumu

Palestine has not seen anything yet
Re: Pictures And Video From The Ibadan Explosion by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:50pm On Jan 17
This is bad 😲
Re: Pictures And Video From The Ibadan Explosion by zumbigbo(m): 12:16am On Jan 18
Amotekun never see am?
Re: Pictures And Video From The Ibadan Explosion by olawonder(m): 3:05pm On Jan 18
Someone said ‘illegal mining is the new source of income for most Nigerian governors nowadays’! The Oyo State governor found out, on that same night without any day-after investigation, that the explosion was caused by illegal explosives stored in a premises by illegal miners… the question is how did they figure out so quickly? Watch how the whole crime will be swept under the carpet undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rain Falls For The First Time In Maiduguri, Residents Celebrate (Screenshots) / Married Lady Dies In Accident In Makurdi While Trying To Avoid Okada Man (pics) / Overspeeding Causes Ghastly Accident In Ibadan, Oyo State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.