Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Gabriel Fadamitan As An Ambassador Of Hope For The Next Generation - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gabriel Fadamitan As An Ambassador Of Hope For The Next Generation (104 Views)

CeeC Becomes An Ambassador For Delta Soap (photos) / My Name Is Isabella Idibia, An Ambassador For Walk4kids - 2face Daughter / Juliana Olayode Becomes Ambassador Of SCAF Nigeria [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gabriel Fadamitan As An Ambassador Of Hope For The Next Generation by Factfindingmiss: 1:19pm On Jan 17
GABRIEL FADAMITAN AS A CATALYST FOR SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT AND AMBASSADOR OF HOPE FOR THE NEXT GENERATION OF LEADERS.

Gabriel Fadamitan O. Is a renowned media professional with years of experiences cutting across public and private sector. His work of credible impacts recently earned him a role of ambassador for the moniepoint POS business promotion and other accolades over the years.

Mr Gabriel has been inspiring the next generation of leaders in diverse ways across the length and breadth of Nigeria. His current role as the protocol and I.C.T personnel for the largest palace in Africa, Olowo of owo located in Southwest Nigeria, has brought 21st century innovation to the Media department of the monarch, Oba Ajibade Gbadegesin Ogunoye III.

My recent meeting with him gave me hope of better future for Ondo State, pointing to his vision and drive for solutions to dynamic problems bedeviling the Nigeria society.

Although, mischief makers recently sponsored a media publication against him for reasons best known to them, but findings of Sugartainment Media team (A subsidiary of Samuel Egunjobi Empowerment Foundation) revealed otherwise.

Nigeria Youths was labeled as " lazy'' by the past administration of Muhammadu Buhari, but Gabriel Fadamitan is working continuously in changing the narrative of lazy Nigeria Youths.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02J8zVE8rhSWC9VnrCfzSqVrSDtXGqaoxKpshZdCJAXJKcBmgDUnrzDZLghtyZzNAcl&id=100065144155187&mibextid=UyTHkb

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gabriel Fadamitan As An Ambassador Of Hope For The Next Generation by HomeofSolution(m): 1:25pm On Jan 17
Highly inspiring

(1) (Reply)

Itchy Scalp No Dandruff: Causes And Solutions / Yul Edochie: Tinubu Still Remain My Man Like It Or Not / 8 Forgotten Celebrities | This Is Unbelievable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.