Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,455 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

Kano Gov’ship: ‘you Lost But Made Moves To Hijack Power,’ Sanusi Mocks Ganduje - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Gov’ship: ‘you Lost But Made Moves To Hijack Power,’ Sanusi Mocks Ganduje (32517 Views)

Why Is Your State, Kano, Not Hooked To National Grid?, APGA Mocks Ganduje / PDP mocks Ganduje: 'Gandollar, Hit The Ground Running To EFCC' / Thug Burnt To Death While Trying To Hijack Election Materials In Akwa Ibom. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Gov’ship: ‘you Lost But Made Moves To Hijack Power,’ Sanusi Mocks Ganduje by Gandrova: 5:36pm On Jan 17
Tonytonex:
probably you didn't read the whole article.
If you did, then truth is always bitter as they say.
Sanusi talks too much.
Re: Kano Gov’ship: ‘you Lost But Made Moves To Hijack Power,’ Sanusi Mocks Ganduje by Bluntemperor: 5:40pm On Jan 17
Gandrova:
Sanusi talks too much.

👍👍👍👍 True talk!
One part of his body,na Politician-he be!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano Gov’ship: ‘you Lost But Made Moves To Hijack Power,’ Sanusi Mocks Ganduje by lilytender: 5:47pm On Jan 17
MUMU ex king
Re: Kano Gov’ship: ‘you Lost But Made Moves To Hijack Power,’ Sanusi Mocks Ganduje by Egoveen: 5:53pm On Jan 17
Tonytonex:
you be gurl?
I cover my yansh with ........oga I no be girl I be man with blokos undecided
Re: Kano Gov’ship: ‘you Lost But Made Moves To Hijack Power,’ Sanusi Mocks Ganduje by Miyachi: 5:56pm On Jan 17
tuoyoojo:
I am reminded of the lyrics of this song

The winner takes it all
The loser has to fall
it's simple and it's plain
why should I complain

The nostalgia this brings.
Re: Kano Gov’ship: ‘you Lost But Made Moves To Hijack Power,’ Sanusi Mocks Ganduje by Olurondo: 6:16pm On Jan 17
Just like Sanusi Lamido was disgraced and dethroned from Emir position. Sanusi will go down in history as the Emir of Kano that was disgraced,rubbished,humiliated and dethroned. He is a disgruntled individual!
Re: Kano Gov’ship: ‘you Lost But Made Moves To Hijack Power,’ Sanusi Mocks Ganduje by webincomeplus(m): 6:17pm On Jan 17
CommonSense1967:
He removed him from office so don't except hm to say anything good about the man.
It's common sense.
Do you know anything good about the man?
Re: Kano Gov’ship: ‘you Lost But Made Moves To Hijack Power,’ Sanusi Mocks Ganduje by BennyDGreat: 6:55pm On Jan 17
yogayoga23:
Anyone who thinks APC lost in Kano is dumb…
They intentionally let it go to keep some sanity on the country…

You don’t know the kind of games this people play…

APC didn't win Kano Bro.

1 Like

Re: Kano Gov’ship: ‘you Lost But Made Moves To Hijack Power,’ Sanusi Mocks Ganduje by Gandollar(f): 7:13pm On Jan 17
Kukutente23:
Gandollar will be in jail in a sane country

But Zombies say he's not in jail because he's loyal

To Zombies, you can loot, just be loyal and you'll be left alone to enjoy your loot and even loot more
And they still believe this country will make meaningful progress with such cronyism and lawlessness.
Re: Kano Gov’ship: ‘you Lost But Made Moves To Hijack Power,’ Sanusi Mocks Ganduje by magzey: 7:24pm On Jan 17
and how is it illegal to follow your right in election,is Ganduje the only one? grin grin

Re: Kano Gov’ship: ‘you Lost But Made Moves To Hijack Power,’ Sanusi Mocks Ganduje by princeabdul(m): 7:28pm On Jan 17
They should continue dragging each other's balls
Re: Kano Gov’ship: ‘you Lost But Made Moves To Hijack Power,’ Sanusi Mocks Ganduje by Enemyofpeace: 7:35pm On Jan 17
Sanusi versus Gandollar, it is war without end
Re: Kano Gov’ship: ‘you Lost But Made Moves To Hijack Power,’ Sanusi Mocks Ganduje by 1972xy: 7:38pm On Jan 17
Hmmm.Story for another day !
Is he still eyeing the stool ?
Why is he saying fulfill your campaign promises ?
Kano has moved on.
Please put down that head gear and move on with your life.
Re: Kano Gov’ship: ‘you Lost But Made Moves To Hijack Power,’ Sanusi Mocks Ganduje by Kkb1977: 7:49pm On Jan 17
Kano people are happy now.
Go to.kano and see
Re: Kano Gov’ship: ‘you Lost But Made Moves To Hijack Power,’ Sanusi Mocks Ganduje by martins1adelowo: 7:52pm On Jan 17
LolALL those other judges should be arrested And sent to prisonLolALL those other judges should be arrested And sent to prison...
Re: Kano Gov’ship: ‘you Lost But Made Moves To Hijack Power,’ Sanusi Mocks Ganduje by successman100: 8:10pm On Jan 17
In all things, remember God and tomorrow.
Re: Kano Gov’ship: ‘you Lost But Made Moves To Hijack Power,’ Sanusi Mocks Ganduje by medicaljobadver: 9:23pm On Jan 17
https://youtube.com/watch?v=KZbGM2qIdls&si=oTIl4twmuK14h9ht

Did Tinubu or any presidential candidate in the 2023 election visit this pastor? I want to prove whether this pastor is a blatant liar.Share the video till President Tinubu can react to it.
Re: Kano Gov’ship: ‘you Lost But Made Moves To Hijack Power,’ Sanusi Mocks Ganduje by naijastusa: 9:45pm On Jan 17
“One laughable thing is that after some people were defeated in an election, they went to court to hijack power. At last in the court they met Allah in wait. After stopping them from gaining power by force, now they said that they have accepted His decision.

“The best time to accept destiny is after the polls. You know people did not vote for you. You know you lost but made moves to hijack power. It’s too late.

“God is always on the side of the truth. He may give a tyrant a chance or two, but surely that would be short-lived.”
Re: Kano Gov’ship: ‘you Lost But Made Moves To Hijack Power,’ Sanusi Mocks Ganduje by cardoctor(m): 10:11pm On Jan 17
True
Re: Kano Gov’ship: ‘you Lost But Made Moves To Hijack Power,’ Sanusi Mocks Ganduje by rolams(m): 3:35am On Jan 18
CommonSense1967:
He removed him from office so don't except hm to say anything good about the man.
It's common sense.

Has Sanusi said the wrong thing? No!
Re: Kano Gov’ship: ‘you Lost But Made Moves To Hijack Power,’ Sanusi Mocks Ganduje by HRMK: 5:26am On Jan 18
BUT SANUSI ALSO LOST TO GANDUJE!HE HAD THE WRONG NOTION NO ONE COULD DETHRONE HIM BUT WAS SENT PACKING AND HEAVENS DIDNT FALL!I HEARD HIS FOREFATHERS SUFFERED SAME FAITH ANYWAY!TOO BAD!!
Re: Kano Gov’ship: ‘you Lost But Made Moves To Hijack Power,’ Sanusi Mocks Ganduje by Tonytonex(m): 8:08am On Jan 18
Egoveen:
I cover my yansh with ........oga I no be girl I be man with blokos undecided
. Your comment been dey like girl's own. That's why I asked.
Re: Kano Gov’ship: ‘you Lost But Made Moves To Hijack Power,’ Sanusi Mocks Ganduje by TheGift: 8:52am On Jan 18
CommonSense1967:
It's common sense.

Don’t attribute to malice something that can easily be attributed to logic and common sense.

Or did Sanusi statement not make common sense to you? As he often does?

Yet we are always looking for hidden meanings and motives.
Re: Kano Gov’ship: ‘you Lost But Made Moves To Hijack Power,’ Sanusi Mocks Ganduje by TheGift: 8:56am On Jan 18
yogayoga23:
Anyone who thinks APC lost in Kano is dumb…
They intentionally let it go to keep some sanity on the country…

You don’t know the kind of games this people play…

So They/Ganduje intentionally let it go, only to come to court and start fighting tooth and nail up to the Supreme Court to get it back.?

I think you need to think twice and check yourself first, before calling other people dumb.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Garba Shehu Backs Danjuma’s Call For Self-defence / Community Policing Takes Off In Lagos As Sanwo-olu Inaugurates Operation Teams / Update On South-East, South-South and South-West Registered Voters By States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.