Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Ibadan Explosion: Owner Of Explosives That Ravaged Ibadan Identified (DETAILS) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ibadan Explosion: Owner Of Explosives That Ravaged Ibadan Identified (DETAILS) (1360 Views)

Groom Killed After Bride's Ex Gifted Them Sound System Rigged With Explosives / NSCDC Arrests Woman With Three Explosives In Cross River / Army Troops Intercept Explosives, Ammunitions In Cross River (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibadan Explosion: Owner Of Explosives That Ravaged Ibadan Identified (DETAILS) by Spectators: 4:38pm On Jan 17
Ibadan explosion: Owner of explosives that ravaged Ibadan identified (DETAILS)

https://spectatorsng.com/ibadan-explosion-owner-of-explosives-that-ravaged-ibadan-identified-details/

2 Shares

Re: Ibadan Explosion: Owner Of Explosives That Ravaged Ibadan Identified (DETAILS) by FarmPlanetNG: 4:39pm On Jan 17
The bomb that can wipe such houses is voluminous. Talking about atleast 4-8 bags of rice. How did they permit such ?

I disbelieve that just twk persons died with such amount of houses destroyed. I put the fugure at atleast 30. As usual aboki that hides such dangerous goods are never around their dumps.

4 Likes

Re: Ibadan Explosion: Owner Of Explosives That Ravaged Ibadan Identified (DETAILS) by Cruise777: 5:10pm On Jan 17
Illegal minner

People are fvcking rich in Nigeria

Last one was illegal floating oil rig

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Explosion: Owner Of Explosives That Ravaged Ibadan Identified (DETAILS) by LordIsaac(m): 10:19pm On Jan 17
FarmPlanetNG:
The bomb that can wipe such houses is voluminous. Talking about atleast 4-8 bags of rice. How did they permit such ?

I disbelieve that just twk persons died with such amount of houses destroyed. I put the fugure at atleast 30. As usual aboki that hides such dangerous goods are never around their dumps.
They didn’t permit anything. Sometimes, due to corruption, the blasters or the company they work for get signatures from the State Offices of the Ministry of Mines to blast. But they extend the days by two or three. Instead of keeping the high explosives, Nonel connectors, exploders, e.t.c. differently, they heap all of them in the same room, instead of a designated magazine! Since they are use to doing it like that over the years, they became careless….and this is the repercussion. A simple audit will nail those state directors.

(1) (Reply)

Female Ritualist Set Ablazed / Man Chops Off Woman’s Head In Benue / Webcam Sex With Fake Girl Sweetie Leads To Sentence!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.