Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,756 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Ibadan Explosion: Illegal Miners Must Be Fished Out – Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibadan Explosion: Illegal Miners Must Be Fished Out – Tinubu (17339 Views)

Ibadan Explosion: Illegal Miners Claimed FG Approvals — Oyo State / Watch Out! Tinubu Will Be Nigeria's Best President Ever, Says Matawalle / Sanai Agunbiade: ENDSARS Has Political Undertone, Influencers Must Be Fished Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibadan Explosion: Illegal Miners Must Be Fished Out – Tinubu by gaskiyamagana: 7:19pm On Jan 17
jkpbestseries:
In Nigeria never allow urself to be a victim, avoid it at all cost.
Abuja residents should take this advice religiously.
Re: Ibadan Explosion: Illegal Miners Must Be Fished Out – Tinubu by BigDawsNet: 7:30pm On Jan 17
KanuSE:

Our govt officials are still in shock 😲 so they will wait small first. grin

😎😎😎 is aiit... shey bii the miners will resume work na wen things cool down
Re: Ibadan Explosion: Illegal Miners Must Be Fished Out – Tinubu by Deblow: 7:31pm On Jan 17
She should be reinstated so she can go and finish the unfinished project abi? because she has a degree in "disaster management and embezzlement"
Re: Ibadan Explosion: Illegal Miners Must Be Fished Out – Tinubu by Nahunger(m): 7:35pm On Jan 17
fuckJones:
Today make it exactly 7years a woman sharing food in a wedding occasion in Ibadan removed me from line with the allegations that I have eaten before, I will never forget this

Forgive and forget, sorry 😞
Re: Ibadan Explosion: Illegal Miners Must Be Fished Out – Tinubu by Nahunger(m): 7:36pm On Jan 17
fuckJones:
No

Sorry 😔
Re: Ibadan Explosion: Illegal Miners Must Be Fished Out – Tinubu by spiSeyi: 7:38pm On Jan 17
I talk am nah Chinco cause am undecided if Nigeria government is serious the Immigration office in Ibadan should be put on their toes to fish out all the Chinco in that area. Because this same immigration officers knows how to knock at the doors of Indias, Pakistani and Chinese for bribe and depot the one wey no fit give dem bribe

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Explosion: Illegal Miners Must Be Fished Out – Tinubu by ObalendeCMS: 7:41pm On Jan 17
Tinubu no gree for anybody!
Re: Ibadan Explosion: Illegal Miners Must Be Fished Out – Tinubu by lozanni(m): 7:41pm On Jan 17
fuckJones:
Today make it exactly 7years a woman sharing food in a wedding occasion in Ibadan removed me from line with the allegations that I have eaten before, I will never forget this

😄 A foodie is spotted.
Re: Ibadan Explosion: Illegal Miners Must Be Fished Out – Tinubu by coputa(m): 7:54pm On Jan 17
Slurity:
Get the point clear, they are not mining in Bodija, but they store the explosive in their house they leave in Bodija with them, According to the eye withness that saw them running away from the house with their children and wives before the blast, they only go to the site in the morning and come back home in the evening, only God knows the actual site of the mining.
What minerals are they mining in Oyo state.Does Oyo State has mineral deposits.

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Explosion: Illegal Miners Must Be Fished Out – Tinubu by virginchaser(m): 8:40pm On Jan 17
Why must government officers start running kitikita only when incident happens which could have been prevented by official that knows what he is doing.
Re: Ibadan Explosion: Illegal Miners Must Be Fished Out – Tinubu by medicaljobadver: 9:18pm On Jan 17
https://youtube.com/watch?v=KZbGM2qIdls&si=oTIl4twmuK14h9ht

Did Tinubu or any presidential candidate in the 2023 election visit this pastor? I want to prove whether this pastor is a blatant liar.Share the video till President Tinubu can react to it.
Re: Ibadan Explosion: Illegal Miners Must Be Fished Out – Tinubu by Ghoxt: 9:59pm On Jan 17
Cyril44:
Nice move

What move?
Re: Ibadan Explosion: Illegal Miners Must Be Fished Out – Tinubu by cardoctor(m): 10:08pm On Jan 17
Illegal miners that got blown up in the incident.
Re: Ibadan Explosion: Illegal Miners Must Be Fished Out – Tinubu by denny97797: 10:20pm On Jan 17
Dnt forget zafaraNot until something evil happenDnt forget zafaraNot until something evil happen...
Re: Ibadan Explosion: Illegal Miners Must Be Fished Out – Tinubu by Ttipsy(f): 11:30pm On Jan 17
SalamRushdie:
As usual ..what were dey mining in Bodija ?
is bodija a forest?
Re: Ibadan Explosion: Illegal Miners Must Be Fished Out – Tinubu by babamoha(m): 11:32pm On Jan 17
Free border gives chance to illegal miners
And since government is not interested in mining why won't foreigner engage in it.
Re: Ibadan Explosion: Illegal Miners Must Be Fished Out – Tinubu by nigmarelli(m): 11:58pm On Jan 17
Them dey kidnap and kill since for Abuja et al you no yarn! You hear illegal mining where e fit benefit una for government suddenly you find your voice.
Re: Ibadan Explosion: Illegal Miners Must Be Fished Out – Tinubu by tollyboy5(m): 5:31am On Jan 18
fuckJones:
That's so painful comrade. embarassed cry cry cry
Re: Ibadan Explosion: Illegal Miners Must Be Fished Out – Tinubu by itsene: 5:58am On Jan 18
Don't arrest the labourers..They too are victims.
Prosecute the OWNERS.
Re: Ibadan Explosion: Illegal Miners Must Be Fished Out – Tinubu by akinsmail51: 6:42am On Jan 18
How I wish our security agencies do their jobs diligently, it's time to show their competence. Fish out the culprits and let them face the consequences.
Re: Ibadan Explosion: Illegal Miners Must Be Fished Out – Tinubu by Mysteriousworld: 6:43am On Jan 18
Cyril44:
Nice move

Na lie...
What if apc is behind it??
Re: Ibadan Explosion: Illegal Miners Must Be Fished Out – Tinubu by Mysteriousworld: 6:44am On Jan 18
akinsmail51:
How I wish our security agencies do their jobs diligently, it's time to show their competence. Fish out the culprits and let them face the consequences.

What if its those sending the security agnecy to do their job that did it?
This bomb was no mistake... Take it or leave it
Re: Ibadan Explosion: Illegal Miners Must Be Fished Out – Tinubu by Mysteriousworld: 6:45am On Jan 18
itsene:
Don't arrest the labourers..They too are victims.
Prosecute the OWNERS.

Which owner... They lied to you.
That explosion was no mistake.
It was no dynamite
It was a bomb
It pains me we believe any lie they tell us
Re: Ibadan Explosion: Illegal Miners Must Be Fished Out – Tinubu by Mysteriousworld: 6:46am On Jan 18
babamoha:
Free border gives chance to illegal miners
And since government is not interested in mining why won't foreigner engage in it.

That has nothing to do with illegal miners...
Thats an attack... They lied.
Wake up
Re: Ibadan Explosion: Illegal Miners Must Be Fished Out – Tinubu by Mysteriousworld: 6:48am On Jan 18
cardoctor:
Illegal miners that got blown up in the incident.

Its not illegal miners.... Fake news.
That was a bomb.
An attack.
They dont want you to panic
The same way you guys believed buhari did the cashless policy against tinubu... Nigerians can gock....
I repeat . its no miners mistake
Re: Ibadan Explosion: Illegal Miners Must Be Fished Out – Tinubu by Mysteriousworld: 6:49am On Jan 18
[quote author=BigDawsNet post=127991363]

😎😎😎 is aiit... shey bii the miners will resume work na wen things cool down[/quot
]

No miners... Bomb attack
Re: Ibadan Explosion: Illegal Miners Must Be Fished Out – Tinubu by LeeSmart: 6:56am On Jan 18
lexy2014:
Are you talking of verbal response?
In words and in action sir.
Re: Ibadan Explosion: Illegal Miners Must Be Fished Out – Tinubu by lexy2014: 7:16am On Jan 18
LeeSmart:

In words and in action sir.

which action is that?
Re: Ibadan Explosion: Illegal Miners Must Be Fished Out – Tinubu by 140oladayo: 7:19am On Jan 18
this is so funny! ......but had you eaten before?this is so funny! ......but had you eaten before?...
Re: Ibadan Explosion: Illegal Miners Must Be Fished Out – Tinubu by lexy2014: 7:26am On Jan 18
Slurity:
GOVERMENT KNOWS ABOUT THEM, THEY ALSO KNOWS THAT THEY KEPT EXPLOSIVE THAT CAN KILL PEOPLE AND DESTROY ABOUT 3 STREETS AT HOME BUT THEY JUST DONT WANT TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT. ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?

that is not what I asked you.

How can you say government is not aware?

How did government know that these people are illegal miners?

How do you know that they carry out their activities in thick forests?
Re: Ibadan Explosion: Illegal Miners Must Be Fished Out – Tinubu by bablon20(m): 4:50pm On Jan 18
Yinmu! As if there are any record or data the FG will use in tracking them.
Re: Ibadan Explosion: Illegal Miners Must Be Fished Out – Tinubu by babamoha(m): 9:28pm On Jan 18
Mysteriousworld:

That has nothing to do with illegal miners...
Thats an attack... They lied.
Wake up
Not too far from truth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Calls For Inquiry To Unravel Boko Haram Sponsors, Modus Operandi / The National Electricity Grid Has Experienced A System Collapse. / Tinubu Thrives In Controversy, Yet He Succeeds All The Time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.