Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

My Family Started Anglican Church In Nigeria But I’m Juju Worshipper – Seun Kuti - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Family Started Anglican Church In Nigeria But I’m Juju Worshipper – Seun Kuti (25126 Views)

Dj Cuppy: "I May Not Have A Man But I’m A Great Mother. Ask My Dogs" / Black Rome: Togo Chief Devil Worshipper Found With 2000 Dead Corpses / Being Duped Was My Worst Experience But I’m Not Depressed – Yung6ix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Family Started Anglican Church In Nigeria But I’m Juju Worshipper – Seun Kuti by Franklydes(m): 8:05pm On Jan 17
FarmPlanetNG:
What a shame, rejoicing at the triumphing of Satan over your soul.
I just wish say you get sense
Re: My Family Started Anglican Church In Nigeria But I’m Juju Worshipper – Seun Kuti by happney65: 8:06pm On Jan 17
Yes

Africans should discard all foreign religions and Juju inclusive. Discard all religion in all. Foreign and African and you will be better for it

I did.

I don't do any foreign religions neither do I do juju or Ogun or sango or any other thing.
Re: My Family Started Anglican Church In Nigeria But I’m Juju Worshipper – Seun Kuti by FarmPlanetNG: 8:06pm On Jan 17
Franklydes:
I just wish say you get sense

Go and Find out about hell before it is too late.
Re: My Family Started Anglican Church In Nigeria But I’m Juju Worshipper – Seun Kuti by Postinor: 8:07pm On Jan 17
Boldideas:

A life without Christ is a life filled with crises!
lies, without Allah you will most likely end up in hell

2 Likes

Re: My Family Started Anglican Church In Nigeria But I’m Juju Worshipper – Seun Kuti by Adakintroy: 8:10pm On Jan 17
This one still do not understand the Need of a unified human deity which Jesus present

Still small mind.
Re: My Family Started Anglican Church In Nigeria But I’m Juju Worshipper – Seun Kuti by Cruise777: 8:13pm On Jan 17
No lies , fela' s mum was a great figure bringing western ways

2 Likes

Re: My Family Started Anglican Church In Nigeria But I’m Juju Worshipper – Seun Kuti by Dagger111(m): 8:13pm On Jan 17
Stephench:

Is your mom among the crooks and agberos?

No she is not. She is amongst the responsible ones sir.
Re: My Family Started Anglican Church In Nigeria But I’m Juju Worshipper – Seun Kuti by Checkwell: 8:16pm On Jan 17
StaffofOrayan:
Mad love for Seun Kuti, omo Abami Eda
Anikulapo fun ara e

Local man spotted.
Re: My Family Started Anglican Church In Nigeria But I’m Juju Worshipper – Seun Kuti by Proffdada: 8:17pm On Jan 17
When the irrelevant wants attention, he says stupid things

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Family Started Anglican Church In Nigeria But I’m Juju Worshipper – Seun Kuti by Demigod22: 8:17pm On Jan 17
The rate of intellectual and emotional slavery these Africans celebrate is quite alarming. A guy choose to worship the God of his ancestors and a Lilly liver, intellectual prisoner calls him names?

Even the Jews, 95 percent of them don't believe in this Christian fable or a God who is merciful, but can't forgive His creatures their sins, unless His only son must die first, even though He confessed that He created them imperfect. A man who is believe to love people unconditionally is watching Gaza and Israel, Banditry in Nigeria and all the maladies threatening humanity and do nothing.

The Islam is funny too. A man will give you virgins to have sex with when you cause violence in the name of fighting for him.

All these Colonial gods imported into this African continent is nothing but disastrous Idolatry of feeble creation of the white yellow pale men.

Bishop Ajayi Crowther and Rev. Henry Townsend started the Anglican Church in Nigeria, from Badagry with Rev. Gollmer, they spread it to Abeoukuta where Henry Townsend spent 34 years. So Seun Kuti's family were later converts.

I will always be proud of my African heritage and the gods of my ancestors than to be slavery to foreign creation of god imported into my land.

5 Likes

Re: My Family Started Anglican Church In Nigeria But I’m Juju Worshipper – Seun Kuti by Demigod22: 8:20pm On Jan 17
FarmPlanetNG:

I feel sorry for you. Satan has captured you

I really feel sorry for you for being a hapless slave to lies told to extort you. Sorry, you have been scammed.
Re: My Family Started Anglican Church In Nigeria But I’m Juju Worshipper – Seun Kuti by CHIOMAEZEH: 8:20pm On Jan 17
Re: My Family Started Anglican Church In Nigeria But I’m Juju Worshipper – Seun Kuti by Pickieox(m): 8:23pm On Jan 17
FarmPlanetNG:

What do you know? Carrying white man religion on head? Continue battling with your biblical imaginary Satan ooo

😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: My Family Started Anglican Church In Nigeria But I’m Juju Worshipper – Seun Kuti by Iluvmycontr3: 8:24pm On Jan 17
FarmPlanetNG:

Don't mind him. Only ranting and making noise everywhere.

#The kind of family background he is privileged to have is what Davido also had, but he's confused and making noise while his counterpart is MAKING MONEY DUE TO VISION AND CONSISTENT EFFORTS,,,

2 Likes

Re: My Family Started Anglican Church In Nigeria But I’m Juju Worshipper – Seun Kuti by FarmPlanetNG: 8:24pm On Jan 17
Pickieox:

What do you know? Carrying white man religion on head? Continue battling with your biblical imaginary Satan ooo

😂😂😂

I feel sorry for you. Once people enter hell, there is no way out !
Re: My Family Started Anglican Church In Nigeria But I’m Juju Worshipper – Seun Kuti by yommygift15: 8:25pm On Jan 17
So we should fry AKARA or what? that's ur personal problem.
Re: My Family Started Anglican Church In Nigeria But I’m Juju Worshipper – Seun Kuti by MrDoGood(m): 8:27pm On Jan 17
FarmPlanetNG:

Keep quiet.

What makes you feel the white man religion is superior?

They couldn't destroy and conquer Asia because they couldn't divide and destroy them with religion
Re: My Family Started Anglican Church In Nigeria But I’m Juju Worshipper – Seun Kuti by Bamss1: 8:28pm On Jan 17
chiedu7:
Satan was once an arch angel.
This your comment to make sense.
You've said it all.

1 Like

Re: My Family Started Anglican Church In Nigeria But I’m Juju Worshipper – Seun Kuti by Shimran(m): 8:28pm On Jan 17
Uyi168:
Some worship a dead jew.
Some,a dead Arabian caravan raider..

This one decided to follow his own way.

To each,its own.

'A dead Arabian Caravan Raider' who happens to be
✓ The 100: the most influential Person in history
✓ the most Mentioned Name worldwide
✓ Called by Trustworthy by his enemies
✓ Forgiver of his enemies when had the chance retaliate (conquer of Mecca).

He deserved to be followed by 😎
Re: My Family Started Anglican Church In Nigeria But I’m Juju Worshipper – Seun Kuti by richie240: 8:32pm On Jan 17
How I wish u can see what ur juju-worshoipping father is passing thru now, u for know d scores!

Small pikin nor know melecin, e dey call am vegetable!
cool

1 Like

Re: My Family Started Anglican Church In Nigeria But I’m Juju Worshipper – Seun Kuti by placeofallure(f): 8:38pm On Jan 17
Dagger111:
This guy again. Why is it that great people normally have 1 or 2 Judas in the list of their children? Almost every great men o.

My maternal late grandfather had lot of children and he is a very known cleric and so wealthy but believe me, over half of his children are crooks and agberos. Why?

You mean your mum's siblings? Pray for the redemption of their souls and pray also that the largesse doesn't extend to you or your children.
Re: My Family Started Anglican Church In Nigeria But I’m Juju Worshipper – Seun Kuti by izubext007: 8:38pm On Jan 17
This guy doesn't pretend
Re: My Family Started Anglican Church In Nigeria But I’m Juju Worshipper – Seun Kuti by lilytender: 8:40pm On Jan 17
FarmPlanetNG:

Juju is not worship of Satan. Are you saying that all Africans we're worshiping Satan before Christianity and Islam came? Are you saying that all Africans that lived before Christianity and Islam are going to Hell Fire? If this is what you are saying, and it makes sense to you, I am sorry, it doesn't make sense to me
Re: My Family Started Anglican Church In Nigeria But I’m Juju Worshipper – Seun Kuti by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:40pm On Jan 17
Aren't nobody got time for this shalaye man
Re: My Family Started Anglican Church In Nigeria But I’m Juju Worshipper – Seun Kuti by shonepa(m): 8:41pm On Jan 17
U beta sharap....who em worship na em choice

One of the oldest religion....na satan

Na why dem call Jesus for u white man. Dey worship image...wey d same bible tell us not to.

No matter how u see am, every religion believe in a supreme beign.

No be 1 God dey?

FarmPlanetNG:
Re: My Family Started Anglican Church In Nigeria But I’m Juju Worshipper – Seun Kuti by FarmPlanetNG: 8:41pm On Jan 17
lilytender:

Juju is not worship of Satan. Are you saying that all Africans we're worshiping Satan before Christianity and Islam came? Are you saying that all Africans that lived before Christianity and Islam are going to Hell Fire? If this is what you are saying, and it makes sense to you, I am sorry, it doesn't make sense to me

You are closer to the kingdom of God than you even realize. My response to you is to press in amd push further deeper
Re: My Family Started Anglican Church In Nigeria But I’m Juju Worshipper – Seun Kuti by shonepa(m): 8:44pm On Jan 17
See nonsense, how is privileged to come from em own family? And wetin be d comparisons seff ?

Dem fit compare u to the same Davido?

Stop sebè

Edu beta

Iluvmycontr3:

Don't mind him. Only ranting and making noise everywhere.

#The kind of family background he is privileged to have is what Davido also had, but he's confused and making noise while his counterpart is MAKING MONEY DUE TO VISION AND CONSISTENT EFFORTS,,,
Re: My Family Started Anglican Church In Nigeria But I’m Juju Worshipper – Seun Kuti by richie240: 8:45pm On Jan 17
cool
lilytender:

Re: My Family Started Anglican Church In Nigeria But I’m Juju Worshipper – Seun Kuti by QueenDima47(f): 8:51pm On Jan 17
FOLYKAZE:
You've done well Seun by identifying with the root, the African spirituality.

Christianity and Islam are the two foreign religions that tried not only to steal our heritage away from us but they completely want to erode us of our history and heritage. We've come of age to realise that ROF Ogboni had it source from the church. As a matter of fact, the Reformed Ogboni Fraternity (Inc.) was instituted on 18 December 1914 by a Anglican Clergyman, the late Hon. Archdeacon T.A.J. Ogunbiyi. Pushing history back, dark spirituality like Geomancy has it source from the church. Its therefore not a new song that started yesterday that the core of those churches are closet traditionalist who sold dummies to their flocks.

Funny enough, traditional spirituality does not have founder. Unlike Christianity and Islam that was created by a dead Jew and Caravan robber in the middle east desert, African spirituality connects us with the world beyond. And only through it one can know itself
Look at how foolish you are.
Re: My Family Started Anglican Church In Nigeria But I’m Juju Worshipper – Seun Kuti by Kukutente23: 8:51pm On Jan 17
This is factually untrue
Anglican Church was started in Nigeria by Henry Townsend and some other white missionaries.
Ajayi Crowther was the first Anglican priest of Nigerian origin
Re: My Family Started Anglican Church In Nigeria But I’m Juju Worshipper – Seun Kuti by africandollar: 8:52pm On Jan 17
JealousCobra:
😎

Dis boy head wey be lyk Asian guinea fowl own, he too lyk mumu tok.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Family Started Anglican Church In Nigeria But I’m Juju Worshipper – Seun Kuti by Dagger111(m): 8:55pm On Jan 17
placeofallure:

You mean your mum's siblings? Pray for the redemption of their souls and pray also that the largesse doesn't extend to you or your children.

No it can't.... we are living better and fulfilling our dreams. My mom is amongst his responsible children not those ones that are violent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Halima Abubakar Stuns In New Photoshoot / Regina Chukwu: "Poverty Almost Made Me Abort My Son" / Lala Akindoju Baby Shower Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.