Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,495 members, 7,816,178 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

My Family Started Anglican Church In Nigeria But I’m Juju Worshipper – Seun Kuti - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Family Started Anglican Church In Nigeria But I’m Juju Worshipper – Seun Kuti (25128 Views)

Dj Cuppy: "I May Not Have A Man But I’m A Great Mother. Ask My Dogs" / Black Rome: Togo Chief Devil Worshipper Found With 2000 Dead Corpses / Being Duped Was My Worst Experience But I’m Not Depressed – Yung6ix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Family Started Anglican Church In Nigeria But I’m Juju Worshipper – Seun Kuti by Truthshotcrazy: 9:00pm On Jan 17
Dagger111:
This guy again. Why is it that great people normally have 1 or 2 Judas in the list of their children? Almost every great men o.

My maternal late grandfather had lot of children and he is a very known cleric and so wealthy but believe me, over half of his children are crooks and agberos. Why?
Because you can only force horse 🐴🐎 to river , but you cannot force it to drink water 💦.
After all said and done, parents will inculcate good morals, and guide kids the right and best way to follow.
At the end of the day pikin when one spoil go still spoil.

@me, mi grandfather birthed 8kids.7 grew up to be fine responsible well adjusted adults, 6 even became teachers like my grand father. The eldest even opened a secondary school after retirement .

Sadly , one out of the 8kids with identical training & nurturing from same parents , turned out to be very wayward , and became an armed robber. Las las, Na police shoot am die for one unsuccessful robbery operation . Nobody cry for am
Re: My Family Started Anglican Church In Nigeria But I’m Juju Worshipper – Seun Kuti by Newusername(m): 9:00pm On Jan 17
FarmPlanetNG:
What a shame, rejoicing at the triumphing of Satan over your soul.

Because he chose to be a traditional worshipper, he should then be ashamed of himself?

Let people worship who their conscience align with. Thank you sir.
Re: My Family Started Anglican Church In Nigeria But I’m Juju Worshipper – Seun Kuti by Newusername(m): 9:02pm On Jan 17
FOLYKAZE:
You've done well Seun by identifying with the root, the African spirituality.

Christianity and Islam are the two foreign religions that tried not only to steal our heritage away from us but they completely want to erode us of our history and heritage. We've come of age to realise that ROF Ogboni had it source from the church. As a matter of fact, the Reformed Ogboni Fraternity (Inc.) was instituted on 18 December 1914 by a Anglican Clergyman, the late Hon. Archdeacon T.A.J. Ogunbiyi. Pushing history back, dark spirituality like Geomancy has it source from the church. Its therefore not a new song that started yesterday that the core of those churches are closet traditionalist who sold dummies to their flocks.

Funny enough, traditional spirituality does not have founder. Unlike Christianity and Islam that was created by a dead Jew and Caravan robber in the middle east desert, African spirituality connects us with the world beyond. And only through it one can know itself

Help me tell them ooo, especially the first commenter.
Re: My Family Started Anglican Church In Nigeria But I’m Juju Worshipper – Seun Kuti by kernniejay(m): 9:02pm On Jan 17
[quote author=FOLYKAZE post=127991321]You've done well Seun by identifying with the root, the African spirituality.

Christianity and Islam are the two foreign religions that tried not only to steal our heritage away from us but they completely want to erode us of our history and heritage. We've come of age to realise that ROF Ogboni had it source from the church. As a matter of fact, the Reformed Ogboni Fraternity (Inc.) was instituted on 18 December 1914. Its therefore not a new song that started yesterday that the core of those churches are closet traditionalist who sold dummies to their flocks.

Funny enough, traditional spirituality does not have founder. Unlike Christianity and Islam that was created by a dead Jew and Caravan robber in the middle east desert, African spirituality connects us I GUESS USING CARS, SMART PHONES, TECHNOLOGY AND WEARING SHIRT AND TROUSER WILL ALSO ROB YOU OF YOUR ROOT AND SHOULD ALSO BE DISCOURAGED?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Family Started Anglican Church In Nigeria But I’m Juju Worshipper – Seun Kuti by Christlike01: 9:04pm On Jan 17
Nobody really cares about what you worship dude, you're however doomed if you die without having Jesus Christ !

That's my Kobo for you !
Re: My Family Started Anglican Church In Nigeria But I’m Juju Worshipper – Seun Kuti by studM(m): 9:09pm On Jan 17
Too muh Igbo intake don scatter this one head
Re: My Family Started Anglican Church In Nigeria But I’m Juju Worshipper – Seun Kuti by Greenfusion: 9:11pm On Jan 17
Na your choice....wetin concern me
Re: My Family Started Anglican Church In Nigeria But I’m Juju Worshipper – Seun Kuti by Emdebby2: 9:14pm On Jan 17
How does that solve the problem of Nigerians?
Re: My Family Started Anglican Church In Nigeria But I’m Juju Worshipper – Seun Kuti by ednut1(m): 9:31pm On Jan 17
Dagger111:
This guy again. Why is it that great people normally have 1 or 2 Judas in the list of their children? Almost every great men o.

My maternal late grandfather had lot of children and he is a very known cleric and so wealthy but believe me, over half of his children are crooks and agberos. Why?
how is he a judas His father was into African religion too. He is a rich guy and still makes money from foreign shows
Re: My Family Started Anglican Church In Nigeria But I’m Juju Worshipper – Seun Kuti by ednut1(m): 9:33pm On Jan 17
Armaggedon:
I didn't know Ajayi crowther and Samuel Jones were your father and uncle respectively.

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
among the pioneers yes
Re: My Family Started Anglican Church In Nigeria But I’m Juju Worshipper – Seun Kuti by blueAgent(m): 9:35pm On Jan 17
MrDoGood:

Keep quiet.

What makes you feel the white man religion is superior?

They couldn't destroy and conquer Asia because they couldn't divide and destroy them with religion

Which Asia? The one that depends entirely on Western technologies and education?
Re: My Family Started Anglican Church In Nigeria But I’m Juju Worshipper – Seun Kuti by JealousCobra(m): 9:36pm On Jan 17
africandollar:

grin grin grin

😁😁😁
Re: My Family Started Anglican Church In Nigeria But I’m Juju Worshipper – Seun Kuti by Banbanna(m): 9:38pm On Jan 17
Yours is the realest comment I came across. Just echoed what I was thinking. There's no point castigating any of the religions. To each, his or her own spiritual path. What matters is that, he should strive to live by the Golden Rule.
jyz200:
Both Christianity o
Islamic o
African traditional religions
Whatever you do , it's your choice
But remember humanity first

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Family Started Anglican Church In Nigeria But I’m Juju Worshipper – Seun Kuti by justmondris: 9:41pm On Jan 17
And so what? Even Satan was an angel of God before he went astray.
Re: My Family Started Anglican Church In Nigeria But I’m Juju Worshipper – Seun Kuti by Zony94: 9:42pm On Jan 17
Day's your prob but it might be too late for you accept Jesus Christ and be saved
Re: My Family Started Anglican Church In Nigeria But I’m Juju Worshipper – Seun Kuti by jojothaiv(m): 9:43pm On Jan 17
azadus18:
I don't feel nothing no more
Re: My Family Started Anglican Church In Nigeria But I’m Juju Worshipper – Seun Kuti by Armaggedon: 9:46pm On Jan 17
ednut1:
among the pioneers yes
he said "my family started"

I can read!
Re: My Family Started Anglican Church In Nigeria But I’m Juju Worshipper – Seun Kuti by Spirit7957(m): 9:49pm On Jan 17
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST
every mallam with him kettle
Re: My Family Started Anglican Church In Nigeria But I’m Juju Worshipper – Seun Kuti by Kingson28: 9:52pm On Jan 17
FOLYKAZE:
You've done well Seun by identifying with the root, the African spirituality.

Christianity and Islam are the two foreign religions that tried not only to steal our heritage away from us but they completely want to erode us of our history and heritage. We've come of age to realise that ROF Ogboni had it source from the church. As a matter of fact, the Reformed Ogboni Fraternity (Inc.) was instituted on 18 December 1914 by a Anglican Clergyman, the late Hon. Archdeacon T.A.J. Ogunbiyi. Pushing history back, dark spirituality like Geomancy has it source from the church. Its therefore not a new song that started yesterday that the core of those churches are closet traditionalist who sold dummies to their flocks.

Funny enough, traditional spirituality does not have founder. Unlike Christianity and Islam that was created by a dead Jew and Caravan robber in the middle east desert, African spirituality connects us with the world beyond. And only through it one can know itself

May the Lord Jesus Christ have mercy on your ignorant and deluded soul.
You will be alright.
Re: My Family Started Anglican Church In Nigeria But I’m Juju Worshipper – Seun Kuti by IbileIfe: 9:58pm On Jan 17
Intellectual ignorance is worse than illiteracy.
Re: My Family Started Anglican Church In Nigeria But I’m Juju Worshipper – Seun Kuti by obontami: 10:02pm On Jan 17
So, what should we do what this information? Mumu man.
Re: My Family Started Anglican Church In Nigeria But I’m Juju Worshipper – Seun Kuti by cardoctor(m): 10:05pm On Jan 17
You are the true son of your father be dat.
Re: My Family Started Anglican Church In Nigeria But I’m Juju Worshipper – Seun Kuti by King3urna(m): 10:20pm On Jan 17
FarmPlanetNG:
What a shame, rejoicing at the triumphing of Satan over your soul.

So African tradition is satanic huh ndi mmadu sef
Re: My Family Started Anglican Church In Nigeria But I’m Juju Worshipper – Seun Kuti by OgaRico(m): 10:20pm On Jan 17
Which amongst the categories you fall under, the crooks side or agberos?

Dagger111:

Re: My Family Started Anglican Church In Nigeria But I’m Juju Worshipper – Seun Kuti by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:39pm On Jan 17
Dirry looking Nigga☹️
Re: My Family Started Anglican Church In Nigeria But I’m Juju Worshipper – Seun Kuti by Ironbull: 10:41pm On Jan 17
Seun Kuti na who asked you plenty talks?

Juju or no juju na your headache Mr man
Re: My Family Started Anglican Church In Nigeria But I’m Juju Worshipper – Seun Kuti by TOPMAN4LIFE: 10:48pm On Jan 17
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST
It was not surprising, Satan your master was also one of the Angels before he fell
Re: My Family Started Anglican Church In Nigeria But I’m Juju Worshipper – Seun Kuti by TheBillyonaire: 10:55pm On Jan 17
Worship nothing but yourself. You and all the Gods are made of the same stuff. The difference is they know, but you do not. Man was designed with capacity to be greater than Gods.

And they know it.
Re: My Family Started Anglican Church In Nigeria But I’m Juju Worshipper – Seun Kuti by Havisco: 10:58pm On Jan 17
Someone need to educate this guy.

blueAgent:

Which Asia? The one that depends entirely on Western technologies and education?
Re: My Family Started Anglican Church In Nigeria But I’m Juju Worshipper – Seun Kuti by Danmisra(m): 11:13pm On Jan 17
[quote author=FOLYKAZE post=127991321]You've done well Seun by identifying with the root, the African spirituality.

Funny enough, traditional spirituality does not have founder. Unlike Christianity and Islam that was created by a dead Jew and Caravan robber in the middle east desert, African spirituality connects us with the world beyond. And only through it one can know itself[/quote

]
The desert robber is your father, idiot. Speak for your baseless religion that deprives you of your money, dignity, culture and your whole identity. Speak for your homosexual religion.
A religion which turns it followers into brainwashed and ignorant puppet, a reliy full of pervasity.
Majority of you are worshippers of devil in your churches while pretending to be Saint.
Because lies and deceit are part your religion, Islam is not like your homosexual religion.
Idiot the missionaries have taken away everything from your, it now you realise.
Continue deceiving your followers and practicing homosexualities so that God can destroy you, deceitful hypocrite
Re: My Family Started Anglican Church In Nigeria But I’m Juju Worshipper – Seun Kuti by YorubaLord: 11:20pm On Jan 17
Baba, gbenu e soun! 🤬

Nobody cares, abeg!
Re: My Family Started Anglican Church In Nigeria But I’m Juju Worshipper – Seun Kuti by babamoha(m): 11:29pm On Jan 17
Freedom of association and freedom of religion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lala Akindoju Baby Shower Photos / Regina Chukwu: "Poverty Almost Made Me Abort My Son" / Fela Kuti's 81st Posthumous Birthday Is Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.