Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,726 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

Iranian Colonel Hossein Ali Javadanfar Killed By Armed Men In Saravan, Iran - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iranian Colonel Hossein Ali Javadanfar Killed By Armed Men In Saravan, Iran (27978 Views)

Colonel Alexander Bespalov Killed! Putin Loses 9th Top Ranking Officer / Colonel Doumbouya Covers President Condé With Umbrella (Throwback Photo) / Meet Colonel Mamady Doumbouya, The Man Who Led The Guinean Coup (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iranian Colonel Hossein Ali Javadanfar Killed By Armed Men In Saravan, Iran by ivolt: 3:07am On Jan 18
Princedapace:

Exactly what I used to tell those American worshipers here about Russia. Gadaffi did not do 15 percent of what the west claimed that Putin has done yet, they invaded Libya, declared a no flight zone and aided to kill the man and even used missles right inside the country. Yet, America and her 30 plus countries and allies in Asia have not invaded Russia. If it was one weak country now If it has no nukes, they would have quickly invaded her. Same thing they do in Iran. They cant invade Iran. Iran has diobeyed practically all international sactions against them yet, US and her 30 plus countries wont invade or strike into Iran grin
Fixed.
Don't be afraid.
Say exactly what you mean.
You obviously have no idea why America invades
and what pushes it to do so.
Pick up some history book!

The only problem I have is that you guys will start crying about innocent Iran
when you finally get the outcome you claim is impossible.

2 Likes

Re: Iranian Colonel Hossein Ali Javadanfar Killed By Armed Men In Saravan, Iran by ivolt: 3:09am On Jan 18
Hndrrxxx:
counter him with your own facts?? Fools
Please point out the facts not the opinion.
Verifiable facts.
Re: Iranian Colonel Hossein Ali Javadanfar Killed By Armed Men In Saravan, Iran by ivolt: 3:13am On Jan 18
cucumbar:
All these casualties, and there was no outcry?
Are you sure?
Don't mind him.
America that is so divided.
Such scale of casualties and the political opponents will keep quiet
and not use it against the ruling party.
Also, crazy journalists who take pride in being the first to break news also kept mum.
And hundreds of books have already not been published.
Just the ordinary Bengazi incident was used to defeat Hillary.
Re: Iranian Colonel Hossein Ali Javadanfar Killed By Armed Men In Saravan, Iran by wealthpreach(m): 3:57am On Jan 18
Hndrrxxx:
so apparently I just found myself arguing with a fool that thinks you must have 5k+ nuclear warheads fore you can cause a planetary devastation

You. need intercontinental missiles. If not, how do they get any devastating weapons to the US? Over 11 hours over the Atlantic Ocean and Africa. Lol. You don't need to call names, but as usual, your people are always irrational and never logical.

Give a practical example, and that will bring you back to reality.
Re: Iranian Colonel Hossein Ali Javadanfar Killed By Armed Men In Saravan, Iran by wealthpreach(m): 4:00am On Jan 18
ivolt:

Verifiable facts.

He would resort to insults and chest-beating. No logical or factual reasoning. Just emotion-filled opinions.
Re: Iranian Colonel Hossein Ali Javadanfar Killed By Armed Men In Saravan, Iran by ColonelMichael: 4:52am On Jan 18
Hndrrxxx:

You want me to counter bullshit with facts, what is wrong with the mentality of you worthless muslims? Am not surprised.
Shey I should counter with facts someone who said US is flexing muscles in Yemen that has been targeting ships, guys the both of have same mental illness.

How come none of you Nonessential human beings haven't replied me since, your worthless quoran has David and Solomon as prophets, now where were they living when they were existing and which part of their kingdoms have the current Israelis trespassed?
Is there Palestine in your quoran? What is there is the land allah gave to the Jews, I know you saw it or you guys now know your quoran is worthless hence all these nonsense fights that your arses are pummeled left and right.

Deluded bastards and idiots that want me to counter bullshit with facts, when the premise of the argument is already flawed with nonsense. You guys will take a document and doctor it in your mosques and come out to talk nonsense. Scalywags.

2 Likes

Re: Iranian Colonel Hossein Ali Javadanfar Killed By Armed Men In Saravan, Iran by TWoods(m): 5:06am On Jan 18
Saturnalia:

No, it isn’t a win win for the West. If the Cowardly gang of 30+ Countries are not so scared of Iran, they should move their fleet towards the Strait of Hormuz and bomb Iran rather than flexing their muscles with defenseless Yemen’s Houthis.

I think you give Iran far more credit than it deserves. It could if the US wanted to wipe out Iran in one day. However, the population of Iran is almost 90m. You have to factor in that many refugees become a serious problem since more than half of them want to emigrate to Europe and the US, who don't want them. It will sink the entire Middle East into a war of attrition - Syria, Lebanon, Yemen... with Iraq and Saudi Arabia bearing the brunt of the fallout of splinter terror groups. It isn't about fear or lack of will, it's the problem of what comes after. America took in millions of displaced Europeans after WW2, we certainly do not want even 1% of Iran's population near our borders.

Diplomacy is hard... it does not permit thoughtless posts from folks like you. But you go on saber rattling.

2 Likes

Re: Iranian Colonel Hossein Ali Javadanfar Killed By Armed Men In Saravan, Iran by Mrtaye: 5:34am On Jan 18
Saturnalia:

No, it isn’t a win win for the West. If the Cowardly gang of 30+ Countries are not so scared of Iran, they should move their fleet towards the Strait of Hormuz and bomb Iran rather than flexing their muscles with defenseless Yemen’s Houthis.

Not that I give a fvck about what happens between the 2 warring blocs (Axis of Evil & Axis of Resistance) but I hate hypocrisy from people like you.

If any sensible person or entity wants to tackle a problem, you deal with the said problem from its roots, and not just by attacking its leaves or branches.

If the West is telling us that the Yemen’s Houthis are being propped & funded by Iran, why not concentrate your forces on Iran to eradicate the problem once & for all, rather than chasing shadows - bombing helpless civilians in Yemen?

Muammar Gaddafi did not do 15% of what Iran is “allegedly” doing before the gang of 30 Countries invaded & killed him.

Trump killed Qasem Soleimani in 2020 and dared the Iranians to respond to his cowardly crime at the Baghdad Airport which killed Soleimani.

Guess what? The Iranians called his bluff and responded with severity, raining down ballistic missiles on 2 of her bases in Iraq – and Trump went silent for HOURS, with not so much as a tweet.

The Mainstream Media went into overdrive and denied any casualties were recorded.

Alas, Attached is the result of Iran’s retaliatory attacks on 2 of Amerikas bases in Iraq.

Those who do not know Amerika’s penchant for BLATANT LIES & PROPAGANDA are the Secondary School Children on Nairaland always posting nonsense to garner “useless likes”

Even the Pentagon knows that the day Amerika and her cowardly gang of 30+ Countries (called NATO) attacks Iran is the day NY, WA, IL, CA, TX & VA will be leveled & turned into radioactive dusts, including all her vassal states in Europe.

As always, for countless Billions of Dollars, Amerika can only send her army against illiterate savages armed with coconuts.
Iran is actually the one seeking attention from USA using houthis as bait.....but dem go collect wotowoto

3 Likes

Re: Iranian Colonel Hossein Ali Javadanfar Killed By Armed Men In Saravan, Iran by ariesbull: 5:41am On Jan 18
kerry57:
Iran is a nonentity. They ought to have learnt from what happened to Saddam Hussein and Iraq; also Gaddafi and how they ended.

Here u must agree for somebody o. They must agree for America. America is ahead of almost all the countries of the world in military intelligence and silent elimination. They know exactly how to infiltrate any govt and get their target. Russia is their only headache in this area.

Have we been able to identify the guy that pulled the trigger on Gaddafi when he was cought alive? Even though the arrangement was to get him alive which he surrendered when cought.

America have killed so many Iranian top military personnel that the believe are the brains that is behind their nuclear prowess and will keep killing them to limit Iran power. That is just what it is.

Forget this mob story, who are the mobs?
Iran is no pushover nation ....they are technological strong
Re: Iranian Colonel Hossein Ali Javadanfar Killed By Armed Men In Saravan, Iran by Hndrrxxx(m): 5:42am On Jan 18
ColonelMichael:

You want me to counter bullshit with facts, what is wrong with the mentality of you worthless muslims? Am not surprised.
Shey I should counter with facts someone who said US is flexing muscles in Yemen that has been targeting ships, guys the both of have same mental illness.

How come none of you Nonessential human beings haven't replied me since, your worthless quoran has David and Solomon as prophets, now where were they living when they were existing and which part of their kingdoms have the current Israelis trespassed?
Is there Palestine in your quoran? What is there is the land allah gave to the Jews, I know you saw it or you guys now know your quoran is worthless hence all these nonsense fights that your arses are pummeled left and right.

Deluded bastards and idiots that want me to counter bullshit with facts, when the premise of the argument is already flawed with nonsense. You guys will take a document and doctor it in your mosques and come out to talk nonsense. Scalywags.
You talk shyt like a preacher sounding so pained and delusional like that .xdd
Re: Iranian Colonel Hossein Ali Javadanfar Killed By Armed Men In Saravan, Iran by ariesbull: 5:44am On Jan 18
kerry57:
Iran is a nonentity. They ought to have learnt from what happened to Saddam Hussein and Iraq; also Gaddafi and how they ended.

Here u must agree for somebody o. They must agree for America. America is ahead of almost all the countries of the world in military intelligence and silent elimination. They know exactly how to infiltrate any govt and get their target. Russia is their only headache in this area.

Have we been able to identify the guy that pulled the trigger on Gaddafi when he was cought alive? Even though the arrangement was to get him alive which he surrendered when cought.

America have killed so many Iranian top military personnel that the believe are the brains that is behind their nuclear prowess and will keep killing them to limit Iran power. That is just what it is.

Forget this mob story, who are the mobs?

You must be a Yoruba man...you talk like one....
Re: Iranian Colonel Hossein Ali Javadanfar Killed By Armed Men In Saravan, Iran by new2012: 5:44am On Jan 18
Hndrrxxx:

two guys have counter opinions And you have none, only insults!
Easy to tell your religion and your mental capabilities
Re: Iranian Colonel Hossein Ali Javadanfar Killed By Armed Men In Saravan, Iran by Hndrrxxx(m): 5:45am On Jan 18
ivolt:

Yeah, Russia is defending its land inside Ukraine and Iran is defending its land inside Yemen.
Well, you must have supported US for defending its land in Afghanistan and Iraq.
yeah that sure shows how delusional you are
Re: Iranian Colonel Hossein Ali Javadanfar Killed By Armed Men In Saravan, Iran by new2012: 5:45am On Jan 18
DystopianMuse:
I'd advise you to find out who you dealing with. Just make a quick glance tru my profile.

another religious fanatic you are.
Re: Iranian Colonel Hossein Ali Javadanfar Killed By Armed Men In Saravan, Iran by new2012: 5:46am On Jan 18
Hndrrxxx:
why can’t you advise your Israel to drop bombs on Iran first or is it their elder brother USA that is going to do it?? Fools

read, research. Israel have carried out multiple attacks inside Iran. but Iran, not one inside Israel, they'll rather use proxy. who is the coward then?

1 Like

Re: Iranian Colonel Hossein Ali Javadanfar Killed By Armed Men In Saravan, Iran by Hndrrxxx(m): 5:46am On Jan 18
wealthpreach:

You. need intercontinental missiles. If not, how do they get any devastating weapons to the US? Over 11 hours over the Atlantic Ocean and Africa. Lol. You don't need to call names, but as usual, your people are always irrational and never logical.

Give a practical example, and that will bring you back to reality.
just SHUT IT OFF okay
Re: Iranian Colonel Hossein Ali Javadanfar Killed By Armed Men In Saravan, Iran by Hndrrxxx(m): 5:47am On Jan 18
new2012:

read, research. Israel have carried out multiple attacks inside Iran. but Iran, not one inside Israel, they'll rather use proxy. who is the coward then?
yeah where are the attacks??
Re: Iranian Colonel Hossein Ali Javadanfar Killed By Armed Men In Saravan, Iran by Hndrrxxx(m): 5:48am On Jan 18
new2012:

two guys have counter opinions And you have none, only insults!
Easy to tell your religion and your mental capabilities
shut your damn mouth fore you dropped nigga
Re: Iranian Colonel Hossein Ali Javadanfar Killed By Armed Men In Saravan, Iran by Hndrrxxx(m): 5:49am On Jan 18
ivolt:

Verifiable facts.
why do I have to do it for you?? Cuz you are a dunce right, yeah that must be it
Re: Iranian Colonel Hossein Ali Javadanfar Killed By Armed Men In Saravan, Iran by new2012: 5:49am On Jan 18
wealthpreach:

You're overestimating their power. The US is only being politically correct. Check war in Afghanistan, Iraq, and Vietnam. They adhered to the rule of engagement. Check what happened in Japan.

Only China and Russia have that capacity. Not by emotions. Let's do facts. Does Iran have 5k plus nuclear warhead? How many intercontinental missiles do they have?

Even small Israel has bombers that can't be detected by Iran's radar. Google's your friend my boy. Don't fail to check the new air defense to be delivered to Israel by the US in addition to David's sling, iron dome, and arrow system. Lol.

Spend time on popularmechanics and the conversation and you will never speak with ignorance.

Pls, only reply with facts... No nairaland beer parlor emotions.

he's not capable of using Google, he rely on what his religion tells him. he has no idea that Israel have carried out attacks deep inside Iran. Religious fanatics are always ridiculous. Israel isn't a Christian state and even Iran does not align with the Muslim world, but trust Christian and Muslim fanatics in Nigeria to mess things up articulating nonsense.
Re: Iranian Colonel Hossein Ali Javadanfar Killed By Armed Men In Saravan, Iran by new2012: 5:50am On Jan 18
Hndrrxxx:
so apparently I just found myself arguing with a fool that thinks you must have 5k+ nuclear warheads fore you can cause a planetary devastation

must you pass your own opinion with insults? grow up dude!
Re: Iranian Colonel Hossein Ali Javadanfar Killed By Armed Men In Saravan, Iran by new2012: 5:53am On Jan 18
ivolt:

Yeah, Russia is defending its land inside Ukraine and Iran is defending its land inside Yemen.
Well, you must have supported US for defending its land in Afghanistan and Iraq.

Bro, some people's reasoning is utterly ridiculous. I'm not sure that guy is capable of reading or researching, just what his religion tells him. I hope he defends Israel and not Hamas since his has missed up land defense, except his religion will make him stick with Hamas.

how can Russia and Iran be defending their lands inside another person's land?
Re: Iranian Colonel Hossein Ali Javadanfar Killed By Armed Men In Saravan, Iran by Hndrrxxx(m): 5:54am On Jan 18
new2012:

must you pass your own opinion with insults? grow up dude!
yeah what a bunch of grown up dudes y’all are
Re: Iranian Colonel Hossein Ali Javadanfar Killed By Armed Men In Saravan, Iran by new2012: 5:56am On Jan 18
Hndrrxxx:
shut your damn mouth fore you dropped nigga

from religion fanatic to gangster? I'd thought you were an adult, my apologies

1 Like

Re: Iranian Colonel Hossein Ali Javadanfar Killed By Armed Men In Saravan, Iran by RobbStark(m): 6:15am On Jan 18
lexy2014:

Which mossad?

Ok sorry boko haram doings.

Are you happy now.??
Re: Iranian Colonel Hossein Ali Javadanfar Killed By Armed Men In Saravan, Iran by RobbStark(m): 6:18am On Jan 18
smileyoo:
I wish wike can muster the courage to invite the anti-terrorists crack team from the state of Israel to come over to Abuja, to fish out these useless and heartless terrorists, bandits, kidnappers, e.t.c. making life hellish in Abuja. before they will go back to Israel, they must train a team of Nigerians on how to sustain the fight against terror and criminals, hence this tinubu government have decided to adopt the Oga Bubu's style of be on top and do nothing, but experts in useless emotional condolence messages to victims of terrorists in Nigeria.
Can wike set the pace of defending Nigerians, for other governors to emulate ?

The person who can do that is tinubu, but he's busy showing off like they just announced him president yesterday.

And our military are not helping.
Go after the terrorist, no way, allow people carry gun and defend themselves, that when you will see them coming to make arrest of supposed victim.

Nigerians are bewitched
Re: Iranian Colonel Hossein Ali Javadanfar Killed By Armed Men In Saravan, Iran by Hndrrxxx(m): 6:22am On Jan 18
new2012:

from religion fanatic to gangster? I'd thought you were an adult, my apologies
I know you don’t want no tension boy you just want attention so I’ma pop up at your house if you pop in my mentions
Re: Iranian Colonel Hossein Ali Javadanfar Killed By Armed Men In Saravan, Iran by kerry57: 6:46am On Jan 18
ariesbull:

You must be a Yoruba man...you talk like one....

You must be tribaless cos u sound envious and confused.
Re: Iranian Colonel Hossein Ali Javadanfar Killed By Armed Men In Saravan, Iran by Blackdisciple(m): 7:04am On Jan 18
Them go still say na Israel kill am
Re: Iranian Colonel Hossein Ali Javadanfar Killed By Armed Men In Saravan, Iran by Awaja(m): 7:14am On Jan 18
One spanner lost
Re: Iranian Colonel Hossein Ali Javadanfar Killed By Armed Men In Saravan, Iran by lexy2014: 7:17am On Jan 18
RobbStark:

Ok sorry boko haram doings.

Are you happy now.??
thats not what I asked you.

Which mossad?
Re: Iranian Colonel Hossein Ali Javadanfar Killed By Armed Men In Saravan, Iran by Hotice085: 7:30am On Jan 18
madridguy:
Comments like this will make foreigners to be laughing at us. grin

Only dullards foreigners will take the word of one person and generalize the entire people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog / Shooting Incident At Xavier High School, New Orleans. Suspect Detained / UK Government Lobbying Hard To Cut Russia Off From SWIFT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.