Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,554 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Ibadan: The Toxicity Is Real - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibadan: The Toxicity Is Real (3716 Views)

Obidients: Which Path, Civility Or Toxicity? - Amaka Ogunjobi / Live From Ibadan, The Well Of The People Most Prevail(photos) / Governor Dave Umahi Is Real Mr Projects, Check Out His Recent Projects (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibadan: The Toxicity Is Real by Deeeepandholy(m): 8:55pm On Jan 17
successmatters:
Seun
Mynd44
Fergie001
Making
Nlfpmod
Dominique

Do you wanna end tribalism on nairaland or should we return to the trenches?

Where is the tribalism?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan: The Toxicity Is Real by Omoawoke2(m): 8:57pm On Jan 17
Deeeepandholy:

Where is the tribalism?

The thing shock me oo

We are talking of someone celebrating a disaster because of politics. He dey shout triablism

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan: The Toxicity Is Real by Christistruth00: 9:11pm On Jan 17
They are the Black Version of Adolf Hitler’s Nazis

Nigeria dodged a big one

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan: The Toxicity Is Real by Malroux: 9:12pm On Jan 17
Cruise777:
Many of them grew up lacking parental care.. they are wild and bitter
Seun Mynd44 Nlfpmod Mukina2 Dominique rule 2. How you guys still allows this bigot to roam around nairaland freely is a mystery.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ibadan: The Toxicity Is Real by Cruise777: 9:19pm On Jan 17
Malroux:
How you guys still allows this bigot to roam around nairaland freely is a mystery.

My enemies will cry and wail this year insha Allah

Lol

3 Likes

Re: Ibadan: The Toxicity Is Real by Malroux: 9:21pm On Jan 17
Cruise777:

My enemies will cry and wail this year insha Allah

Lol

Re: Ibadan: The Toxicity Is Real by Omoawoke2(m): 9:28pm On Jan 17
Malroux:
Seun Mynd44 Nlfpmod Mukina2 Dominique rule 2. How you guys still allows this bigot to roam around nairaland freely is a mystery.

It’s time nairaland creates a new rule for calling names of MOD in vain.

Which person una be, are you devoid of common sense?

What rule did he break exactly?? Stop creating nuisance please

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan: The Toxicity Is Real by Malroux: 9:31pm On Jan 17
Omoawoke2:

It’s time nairaland creates a new rule for calling names of MOD in vain.

Which person una be, are you devoid of common sense?

What rule did he break exactly?? Stop creating nuisance please
So you support him for insulting someone's parents abi? Bird of a feather.
Re: Ibadan: The Toxicity Is Real by Putindbutt: 9:35pm On Jan 17
Proudlyomonna:

grin so which kinsmen Eben from? You tribalist don't know how daft y'all sound when you do your rubbish tribal hate and banters.

Have You engaged tribalist from Edo, plateau,Benue,Hausa,Calabar etc especially Lagos based ones? So You think its only You and your co tribalist You engage here do tribal hate?
Chai tribalist no get sense fa grin FACT!!

you go explain tire.

1 Like

Re: Ibadan: The Toxicity Is Real by Ogene001: 9:35pm On Jan 17
We ain't even started yet. Ntoor. When you carry Chinese "investors" full your land and brag of IGR this is the result

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ibadan: The Toxicity Is Real by Mbanda(m): 9:38pm On Jan 17
Omoawoke2:
Believe me, there are some beings whose soul are darker than darkness itself, they are dangerous to humanity.
They want chaos and evil to prevail, that’s the only thing that gives them fulfillment.

It’s no longer a news that some elements are excited about the Ibadan incident. Seriously, freedom of speech has a limit and people like this should be fished out and taught lessons.

Why would you celebrate the death of innocent people because your candidate lost an election?
Do you want us to remind you how most of you celebrated Operation Python Dance in SE?

Stop complaining and deal with whatever they are saying to you as a result of your celebration during Python dance. They are only reciprocating your actions.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ibadan: The Toxicity Is Real by PaellaPaella: 9:39pm On Jan 17
Omoawoke2:

The way the conscience is pricking you is interesting.

As far as I’m concerned, I’m calling out an animal over political issue, please what has tribe got to do with it? Tell me

You bigot deserve over 100 years ban on Nairaland, everyone knows you here as a bigot, fact , I spit on your mango head

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibadan: The Toxicity Is Real by PaellaPaella: 9:40pm On Jan 17
Bigots make una rest small
Re: Ibadan: The Toxicity Is Real by PaellaPaella: 9:44pm On Jan 17
Christlike01:

You're the one that should shut your dirty trap up,fool ! You guys must really think we are not taking notes of how you've all been jubilating over the unfortunate incident in Ibadan,right ? Trust me,if you guys are not careful,this might just be the last straw that will finally break the camel's back ! You fools are running your dirty mouths dangerously too much for people who can't live in their own land ! If this gbege you idiots are looking for should start,na una go dey count your losses,walahi !

Your plan is to gag everyone here while you idiots go about insulting others freely as you like but Omo heebo,e no go work that way !

Stop fouling this thread with your demented ignorance!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibadan: The Toxicity Is Real by PaellaPaella: 9:45pm On Jan 17
Deeeepandholy:

Where is the tribalism?

Fergie001
Making
Nlfpmod
He is supporting a bigot and deserve ban
Re: Ibadan: The Toxicity Is Real by Deeeepandholy(m): 9:48pm On Jan 17
PaellaPaella:

Fergie001
Making
Nlfpmod
He is supporting a bigot and deserve ban
Delusional
Re: Ibadan: The Toxicity Is Real by Nice2023(m): 10:01pm On Jan 17
Omoawoke2:

You are calling me the tribalist.

The incident in Ibadan didn’t identify any tribe or religion. It took out humans. But I’m the tribalist for getting pissed off over a very insensitive post by someone agitated over an election result

U are a chief tribalist.

Do I care how u feel.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ibadan: The Toxicity Is Real by Omoawoke2(m): 10:17pm On Jan 17
Nice2023:

U are a chief tribalist.

Do I care how u feel.

I wasn’t expecting you to care in anyway. And the feeling is mutual, I don’t give a shit about you.
All I know is, Peter obi will never ever be president of Nigeria. The packaged fraud and failure will never ever be president and no amount of votes from Southeast can change that

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan: The Toxicity Is Real by hafeeanubasy: 10:20pm On Jan 17
Raskimonojendor:
It's terrible. I saw the way they jubilated on twitter and wishing there were more deaths.
All because their candidate lost an election, even though Oyo is a PDP state.

Those people are disgusting!

8 Likes

Re: Ibadan: The Toxicity Is Real by RisenObinna: 11:21pm On Jan 17
Why the hypocrisy?
Are you not the same guys that are happy of the erosion happening in the east?

And you all masturbated on the unknown gunmen menace?

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ibadan: The Toxicity Is Real by RisenObinna: 11:41pm On Jan 17
Mbanda:
Do you want us to remind you how most of you celebrated Operation Python Dance in SE?

Stop complaining and deal with whatever they are saying to you as a result of your celebration during Python dance. They are only reciprocating your actions.
They're hypocrites.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibadan: The Toxicity Is Real by Justiceleague1: 11:44pm On Jan 17
Omoawoke2:
Believe me, there are some beings whose soul are darker than darkness itself, they are dangerous to humanity.
They want chaos and evil to prevail, that’s the only thing that gives them fulfillment.

It’s no longer a news that some elements are excited about the Ibadan incident. Seriously, freedom of speech has a limit and people like this should be fished out and taught lessons.

Why would you celebrate the death of innocent people because your candidate lost an election?

Here we go again!

Guy when will you start thinking of your life and stop minding about rats and cockroaches??!

Nairaland is fed up with this childish play from you everyday!

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ibadan: The Toxicity Is Real by DMerciful(m): 12:26am On Jan 18
Don't leave the people who caused the explosion to face people who are trying to be mischievous.

The tail should not wag the dog
Deeeepandholy:
It’s really unfortunate, the same candidate that me and guys carried for head.

I have also been reading it on Nairaland how some people wish the explosion was a terrorist attack. It weak me i swear.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Ibadan: The Toxicity Is Real by DMerciful(m): 12:29am On Jan 18
The person that made that comment on Twitter and the Op that posted it here and you are working towards pushing a narrative and this your reaction is exactly the reaction that you guys want. Shift the focus from Makinde and Tinubu to Obi
mrkunlex:
dem like it or not, that cursed obidaft will never rule this country

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibadan: The Toxicity Is Real by DMerciful(m): 12:30am On Jan 18
Why are you bothered about one person on Twitter?
Omoawoke2:

You are calling me the tribalist.

The incident in Ibadan didn’t identify any tribe or religion. It took out humans. But I’m the tribalist for getting pissed off over a very insensitive post by someone agitated over an election result
Re: Ibadan: The Toxicity Is Real by DMerciful(m): 12:32am On Jan 18
Why are you trying hard to place the culpability of the explosion on crazy people on Twitter instead of Makinde, the local govt chairman and the Nigerian police for not getting to the illegal miners on time?
Raskimonojendor:
It's terrible. I saw the way they jubilated on twitter and wishing there were more deaths.
All because their candidate lost an election, even though Oyo is a PDP state.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ibadan: The Toxicity Is Real by greatness22(m): 12:48am On Jan 18
I noticed that the moderators took down the reports and left other comments.

Seun, look
Re: Ibadan: The Toxicity Is Real by arantess: 2:38am On Jan 18
Omoawoke2:

You can’t shut everyone up, this is a forum and open to discussion. As far as I’m concerned , this post did not break any rule.
You are fighting my freedom of expression but don’t have problem with someone celebrating disaster

What you should do is go and press report button on twitter or call the dog to order
Good, so why don't you report the person on twitter since you saw it first, instead of coming here to grunt....
What are we supposed to do now? Start insulting ourselves on nairaland? Please we are trying to clean this place up

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Agagu Vs. Mimiko: Tribunal Declares Mimiko Winner / Fg To Buy 4 More Presidential Aircraft / Three Reasons Why Sultan Of Sokoto Is A Boko Haram Sponsor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.