Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,244 members, 7,825,938 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Ibadan: The Toxicity Is Real - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibadan: The Toxicity Is Real (3718 Views)

Obidients: Which Path, Civility Or Toxicity? - Amaka Ogunjobi / Live From Ibadan, The Well Of The People Most Prevail(photos) / Governor Dave Umahi Is Real Mr Projects, Check Out His Recent Projects (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibadan: The Toxicity Is Real by ednut1(m): 8:42pm On Jan 18
Christistruth00:

You have Stated again

Ibadan is not No Man’s Land

Yes other Ethnic Group live there but it is still Yorubaland

I just saying this to prevent any Misunderstanding from the Sons of Perdition

Before they start telling us Ibadan Belongs to the King of Dahomey

God forbid
who said its not Yoruba land My point is for anyone to gloat and be happy over such its sad. There will surely be hausa gatemen in that street, igbo traders, delta etc. like Yoruba will say if you throw stones into a market it can meet your family members.
Re: Ibadan: The Toxicity Is Real by Christistruth00: 8:58pm On Jan 18
ednut1:
who said its not Yoruba land My point is for anyone to gloat and be happy over such its sad. There will surely be hausa gatemen in that street, igbo traders, delta etc. like Yoruba will say if you throw stones into a market it can meet your family members.

Ibadan is Yorubaland

As for those who tried to blow up Bodija even Tinubu will not be able to save them

Ibadan people are on their Case they are not waiting for DSS or Police they are doing our own investigation

Re: Ibadan: The Toxicity Is Real by dazzlingd(m): 3:56pm On Jan 19
omoharry:
You have a black heart and a soulless idiot . An explosion took place , lives and properties were lost and that is the only response you could muster out of your stinking mouth.
What manner of human being are you ? You are the reason why people are insulting obidient all about .. I don't care the reason behind your bitterness or lack of humanity in the face of an unforeseen disaster that affected people..
I am not from the East nor from the SW ,nor did I vote APC nor PDP in the last election but I know when to remove the mask of politics and put on my human face and heart in times like this .
I want to believe you are a very young man and must be teenager because of your level of reasoning. However,if you happen to be an adult, then i must feel sorry for what you have become for there is no difference btw you and those that kill in cold blood out if hatred in thier heart .
You do not represent the obidient movement and your kind will not turn this movement to a something else.
Return to your IPob pit where you belong ..

You spoke well!
Re: Ibadan: The Toxicity Is Real by azzima(m): 3:58pm On Jan 19
Deeeepandholy:
It’s really unfortunate, the same candidate that me and guys carried for head.

I have also been reading it on Nairaland how some people wish the explosion was a terrorist attack. It weak me i swear.

You mean "the Coupist"
Re: Ibadan: The Toxicity Is Real by PHAYOL81: 9:43pm On Jan 19
The way the mob are going, they're just ruining the chances of their principal the more. It will take a miracle for OBI (whether as the main aspirant or the vice)to amass as many numbers as he posted the last election. Their sorrow's just begun.

WE RISE!

1 Like

Re: Ibadan: The Toxicity Is Real by truthhurtsnaira: 9:46pm On Jan 19
PHAYOL81:
The way the mob are going, they're just ruining the chances of their principal the more. It will take a miracle for OBI (whether as the main aspirant or the vice)to amass as many numbers as he posted the last election. Their sorrow's just began.

WE RISE!

Rise in foolishness or jealousy?
Re: Ibadan: The Toxicity Is Real by Mantul: 11:26pm On Jan 21
Deeeepandholy:
It’s really unfortunate, the same candidate that me and guys carried for head.

I have also been reading it on Nairaland how some people wish the explosion was a terrorist attack. It weak me i swear.

it a terrorist attack stop deceiving yourself and others
Re: Ibadan: The Toxicity Is Real by toujurs: 9:01am On Apr 13
Shut up, Foool. You don't know choices in life comes with consequences. The worst is yet to start.
Re: Ibadan: The Toxicity Is Real by lexylaw40: 12:19pm On Apr 26
Na wa oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Joyful Bandits Filmed Dancing And Hailing State Minister Of Defence Matawalle / LASG To Criminalise Sexual Offences Concealment By Teachers / I Tricked Owerri Zone - Rochas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.