Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,741 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

Ibadan Explosion Is An Attack On Biafra Dominated Area In Yorubaland - IPOB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibadan Explosion Is An Attack On Biafra Dominated Area In Yorubaland - IPOB (2208 Views)

Ibadan Explosion: Foreign Illegal Miners Ran Out Of The House Before Explosion — / Nigeria’s Population Explosion Is Frightening - Buhari / I've Learnt My Lessons, Says Blood-soaked Voter Who Survived An Attack In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibadan Explosion Is An Attack On Biafra Dominated Area In Yorubaland - IPOB by Mazisimonekpa(m): 9:20pm On Jan 17
PHOTO STORY: Aerial footage from a drone showing impact of explosion in Bodija area of Ibadan, Oyo State.

This is a terrorist attack on Biafra dominated area in Yorubaland, it is part of the ongoing pogrom against Igbo Biafrans and their businesses across Yorubaland.
This was the current Vice President Shettima planned many years ago with his Islamic state caliphate.
We will continue to call on Biafrans to return home where their lives and properties can be secured and saved.

They claim the explosion was caused by explosive devices stored up by illegal miners, it is lie and fallacy.

https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1747572860728533380

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Prime Minister

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibadan Explosion Is An Attack On Biafra Dominated Area In Yorubaland - IPOB by hisexcellency34: 9:21pm On Jan 17
Mad short imp. Prime Minister gbu o gi ebeahu

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Explosion Is An Attack On Biafra Dominated Area In Yorubaland - IPOB by Malroux: 9:22pm On Jan 17
I have been thinking along this line and I think Ekpa is right. Why did it happened in the Igbo dominated area? Too many questions begging for answers.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibadan Explosion Is An Attack On Biafra Dominated Area In Yorubaland - IPOB by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:23pm On Jan 17
lipsrsealed
Re: Ibadan Explosion Is An Attack On Biafra Dominated Area In Yorubaland - IPOB by madridguy(m): 9:34pm On Jan 17
grin
Re: Ibadan Explosion Is An Attack On Biafra Dominated Area In Yorubaland - IPOB by Jking20(m): 9:45pm On Jan 17
Hmmn...
Re: Ibadan Explosion Is An Attack On Biafra Dominated Area In Yorubaland - IPOB by Sergio101(m): 9:46pm On Jan 17
Joke and madness mixed together

Rubbish

13 Likes

Re: Ibadan Explosion Is An Attack On Biafra Dominated Area In Yorubaland - IPOB by Donaldoni: 9:47pm On Jan 17
Re: Ibadan Explosion Is An Attack On Biafra Dominated Area In Yorubaland - IPOB by LibertyRep: 9:47pm On Jan 17
This has to be a joke.

4 Likes

Re: Ibadan Explosion Is An Attack On Biafra Dominated Area In Yorubaland - IPOB by yoruboid: 9:48pm On Jan 17
This deranged dimwit

15 Likes

Re: Ibadan Explosion Is An Attack On Biafra Dominated Area In Yorubaland - IPOB by Deeeepandholy(m): 9:56pm On Jan 17
I remember when my friend also took Canadian loud. It wasn’t a funny experience.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibadan Explosion Is An Attack On Biafra Dominated Area In Yorubaland - IPOB by LegendHero(m): 10:19pm On Jan 17
Aside the joke and mental stwepedeety of Simon Ekpa, I think this should be a lesson to the SW governor, leader, and communities.

For people to be this happy and fervently praying for terrorism to happen in Ibadan, it means that if they have the means to do it, they won’t hesitate to carry out real terrorism.

If Ekpa have the means, he won’t blink an eye before he send some boys to carry out attack such as this in the heart of Ibadan for example just because he wants to make a statement.

We can all think it’s online banter but any serious government and community leader will take this serious.

Oju la lakan fi’n sori like they say. I know Nigeria will eventually split, but until then, some region like the SW need to be bold enough to challenge the status quo about internal migration in general.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Explosion Is An Attack On Biafra Dominated Area In Yorubaland - IPOB by FaceTanke: 10:27pm On Jan 17
Are u mad or something?

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Explosion Is An Attack On Biafra Dominated Area In Yorubaland - IPOB by dealslip(f): 10:32pm On Jan 17
Malroux:
I have been thinking along this line and I think Ekpa is right. Why did it happened in the Igbo dominated area? Too many questions begging for answers.
Please you are too young for this. Think like a forward thinking brilliant young man

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibadan Explosion Is An Attack On Biafra Dominated Area In Yorubaland - IPOB by buharibanjo(m): 11:04pm On Jan 17
🤣 🤣
This man
You're lucky to have 'still', people to fool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Explosion Is An Attack On Biafra Dominated Area In Yorubaland - IPOB by jmoore(m): 11:08pm On Jan 17
LegendHero:
Aside the joke and mental stwepedeety of Simon Ekpa, I think this should be a lesson to the SW governor, leader, and communities.

For people to be this happy and fervently praying for terrorism to happen in Ibadan, it means that if they have the means to do it, they won’t hesitate to carry out real terrorism.

If Ekpa have the means, he won’t blink an eye before he send some boys to carry out attack such as this in the heart of Ibadan for example just because he wants to make a statement.

We can all think it’s online banter but any serious government and community leader will take this serious.

Oju la lakan fi’n sori like they say. I know Nigeria will eventually split, but until then, some region like the SW need to be bold enough to challenge the status quo about internal migration in general.
Nigeria will split? You and Ekpa have many things in common. Why una dey pretend since?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibadan Explosion Is An Attack On Biafra Dominated Area In Yorubaland - IPOB by Alsenora: 11:15pm On Jan 17
Your take aptly sums it all.
Sergio101:
Joke and madness mixed together

Rubbish
Re: Ibadan Explosion Is An Attack On Biafra Dominated Area In Yorubaland - IPOB by Irupetepete: 12:06am On Jan 18
All my life, have been defending my fellow Nigerian SW people on nairaland but seeing them happy that a blast happened in ibadan, my ibadan is saddening...
Bodija is dominated by my fellow yoruba people...
Dugbe, queen cinema, ifeleye, ogunpa are dominated by igbos...
Bodija is where I do business everyday.. If not that I traveled, I could have been one of the casualty....
I hate tribalism
I am ashamed at what I saw the igbos writing on both nairaland and Twitter

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Explosion Is An Attack On Biafra Dominated Area In Yorubaland - IPOB by DMerciful(m): 12:21am On Jan 18
You guys are easily pulled into unnecessary conversations. The op is trying to be mischievous and you glady joined him because you're full of tribal mischievousness
LegendHero:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Explosion Is An Attack On Biafra Dominated Area In Yorubaland - IPOB by LegendHero(m): 12:26am On Jan 18
DMerciful:
Yiu guys are easily pulled into unnecessary conversations. The op is trying to be mischievous and you glady joined him because you're full of tribal mischievousness

Which OP?

Did Simon Ekpa not tweet that today? OP just lifted his tweet to Nairaland so who is actually mischievous? Simon Ekpa or the OP?

https:///simon_ekpa/status/1747572860728533380?s=46&t=oGAxjhiGeufNKlYA6fDTyA

5 Likes

Re: Ibadan Explosion Is An Attack On Biafra Dominated Area In Yorubaland - IPOB by DMerciful(m): 12:36am On Jan 18
Your link does not open.

Besides, Ekpa could be trying hard to be noticed. Somehow, you guys look for anybody, no matter how isolated the person is, to reflect the views of the generality of Easterners
LegendHero:

Which OP?

Did Simon Ekpa not tweet that today? OP just lifted his tweet to Nairaland so who is actually mischievous? Simon Ekpa or the OP?

https:///simon_ekpa/status/1747572860728533380?s=46&t=oGAxjhiGeufNKlYA6fDTyA

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Explosion Is An Attack On Biafra Dominated Area In Yorubaland - IPOB by LegendHero(m): 12:46am On Jan 18
DMerciful:
Your link does not open.

Besides, Ekpa could be trying hard to be noticed. Somehow, you guys look for anybody, no matter how isolated the person is, to reflect the views of the generality of Easterners

This is Ekpa. Check the likes on his post and you’ll know we can always generalize.

Now you’re blaming the victims of Ekpa nonsense right?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Explosion Is An Attack On Biafra Dominated Area In Yorubaland - IPOB by Omoawoke2(m): 1:11am On Jan 18
DMerciful:
Your link does not open.

Dmerciful, there’s no way you can tell people to shut up and pretend this things don’t exist. I know you are trying really hard but it’s not possible that people will not react.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Explosion Is An Attack On Biafra Dominated Area In Yorubaland - IPOB by DMerciful(m): 1:53am On Jan 18
What do you expect Ekpa to say? You expected something different from him?
LegendHero:

This is Ekpa. Check the likes on his post and you’ll know we can always generalize.

Now you’re blaming the victims of Ekpa nonsense right?

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Explosion Is An Attack On Biafra Dominated Area In Yorubaland - IPOB by Odogwuzack: 2:33am On Jan 18
Lol one of my pro Biafra friends said it few days ago but I thought he was joking.

Somebody should help confirm if that area is truly dominated by the Igbos??
Re: Ibadan Explosion Is An Attack On Biafra Dominated Area In Yorubaland - IPOB by Christistruth00: 2:44am On Jan 18
cool
Re: Ibadan Explosion Is An Attack On Biafra Dominated Area In Yorubaland - IPOB by Christistruth00: 3:12am On Jan 18
Odogwuzack:
Lol one of my pro Biafra friends said it few days ago but I thought he was joking.

Somebody should help confirm if that area is truly dominated by the Igbos??

It is a Yoruba Area

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Project Delta State! / The Igbo Still Remember How Awo Foiled Their Biafra Dream--Alaafin / Battle For Apc Soul In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.