Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,093 members, 7,811,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

Missing University Of Abuja Student, Halima, Found - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Missing University Of Abuja Student, Halima, Found (33754 Views)

Halima, A University Of Abuja Student, Declared Missing By Her Family Member / Nonuplets: 27-year-old Halima Cisse Returns To Mali (photos) / Nonuplets: Halima Cisse, Malian Woman Gives Birth To Nine Babies In Morocco (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Missing University Of Abuja Student, Halima, Found by socialmediaman: 10:29pm On Jan 17
She has been found!

You guyyysssss!!!!!!!
Someone just called me they have seen her my dad is on his way to get her😭😭
Thank you all so much😭😭
Thank you😭😭😭😭❤️❤️
Gorghermosa

Previous thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7972511/halima-university-abuja-student-declared

32 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Missing University Of Abuja Student, Halima, Found by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:39pm On Jan 17
Glad she was found

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Missing University Of Abuja Student, Halima, Found by finallybusy: 10:44pm On Jan 17
“We the family have chosen to keep to ourselves till further notice.”

Translation: Bleep you idiots. We needed your attention and goodwill. You have no use henceforth.

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Missing University Of Abuja Student, Halima, Found by 3verblazing(m): 10:52pm On Jan 17
So what happened to her?

93 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Missing University Of Abuja Student, Halima, Found by buharibanjo(m): 10:56pm On Jan 17
Thank goodness

5 Likes

Re: Missing University Of Abuja Student, Halima, Found by Chicagograduate(m): 10:56pm On Jan 17
Hookups

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Missing University Of Abuja Student, Halima, Found by internationalman(m): 10:58pm On Jan 17
Where did she go

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Missing University Of Abuja Student, Halima, Found by Gadafii: 11:19pm On Jan 17
Her family should as well tell us where she was found and how she was found, very important

113 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Missing University Of Abuja Student, Halima, Found by dawnomike(m): 11:20pm On Jan 17
Why did she raise our hearts all up!!!

She should stop that rough play please!!!

7 Likes

Re: Missing University Of Abuja Student, Halima, Found by southernbelle(f): 11:31pm On Jan 17
Northernblood8:
She don go fvck without mercy. Her V-hole and A-hole right now can swallow my head.

Shut your mouth and stop trying to ridicule women always.

It’s as if the poor lady fell victim to one-chance criminals: https:///marajay___/status/1747712949123244305?s=46

I am really glad she has been found and I am happy for her family.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Missing University Of Abuja Student, Halima, Found by gaby(m): 11:33pm On Jan 17
It ended in praise.

We are grateful to God, almighty.

12 Likes

Re: Missing University Of Abuja Student, Halima, Found by fyzaila: 12:20am On Jan 18
AlhamdulilLah

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Missing University Of Abuja Student, Halima, Found by Nemesis0147(m): 1:07am On Jan 18
Chicagograduate:
Hookups
not hook up
One chance victim in Abj..
I followed the story.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Missing University Of Abuja Student, Halima, Found by DKM123: 2:36am On Jan 18
Nemesis0147:
not hook up
One chance victim in Abj..
I followed the story.

southernbelle:

Shut up your mouth and stop trying to ridicule women always.

It’s as if the poor lady fell victim to one-chance criminals: https:///marajay___/status/1747712949123244305?s=46

I am really glad she has been found and I am happy for her family.

God bless you for your responses.

The only thing in the empty br@ins of some Nairaland small minded boys is segzzz. Nothing else.

To them anything that concerns a fellow human who is female has to be ABOUT SEGZ. Nothing else.

Very intellectually deficient cumj£rk addicts with peasized bra!ns.

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Missing University Of Abuja Student, Halima, Found by AchrafHakimi: 5:36am On Jan 18
I stand with hookup.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Missing University Of Abuja Student, Halima, Found by KingLennon(m): 6:20am On Jan 18
AchrafHakimi:
I stand with hookup.
What of hook down? sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing University Of Abuja Student, Halima, Found by EbenezerTriumph: 7:15am On Jan 18
DKM123:

The only thing in the empty br@ins of some Nairaland small minded boys is segzzz. Nothing else.

To them anything that concerns a fellow human who is female has to be ABOUT SEGZ. Nothing else.

shut up

1 Like

Re: Missing University Of Abuja Student, Halima, Found by blowjohn(m): 7:43am On Jan 18
DKM123:

Ur being overly vexed.
See eh in abuja, the amount of gals who leave their homes to meet men in hotels is very.
alarming.

My outreach job takes me places so I know what am saying. A gal will just lodge with a man for days yet she has a family house in abuja O. There are gals schooling outside abuja who leave their schools, enter abuja, do hookup for days and return back. Real facts

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Missing University Of Abuja Student, Halima, Found by DKM123: 8:38am On Jan 18
EbenezerTriumph:
I am Victor Omerigwe, a pa£dophile school teacher and a drugg!e and my m0ther is an Ashawo
who supports her colleagues.
Them go use you my m0ther and sister do ritual before the end of this year. Amennn!
My mother, Mrs Omerigwe, who spat out Victor Omerigwe is an Ashawo

Eyaaaa! No wonder you are a well known 35 year old nu!sance who thrives on tr0lling young girls on Nairaland with his over 50 monikers.
Mummy issues trauma I guess... Pele.

Edit: I can see you c0wardly edited your earlier comment above but screenshots can't be edited. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Missing University Of Abuja Student, Halima, Found by money121(m): 8:48am On Jan 18
Aliamudulilahi
Re: Missing University Of Abuja Student, Halima, Found by phemmie06(m): 8:51am On Jan 18
So every lady missing don go for hookup pray you don't experience such, she is a university student not a secondary school girl or apprentice, she could have cooked up a story that might make her not come home for months if she wan go for hookup (that is if she is mandatory to come home on a daily basis)

Chicagograduate:
Hookups

3 Likes

Re: Missing University Of Abuja Student, Halima, Found by AllahOfBlood: 8:51am On Jan 18
grin

I won't say anything

Keeping my fingers crossed
Re: Missing University Of Abuja Student, Halima, Found by Ishilove: 8:53am On Jan 18
DKM123:

Hear hear

3 Likes

Re: Missing University Of Abuja Student, Halima, Found by Successlane: 8:53am On Jan 18
To God be the glory !!!
Whatever happens is secondary, the primary thing is she's been found.
Hope hale and hearty.
May God almighty continue to guard and guide our children right,

3 Likes

Re: Missing University Of Abuja Student, Halima, Found by jojothaiv(m): 8:54am On Jan 18
Congratulations to her and her family.

She's fortunate and I'm not in the mood to dig into details (be it rational or otherwise).
Re: Missing University Of Abuja Student, Halima, Found by newnigerdelta00: 8:55am On Jan 18
socialmediaman:
She has been found!

Gorghermosa

Previous thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7972511/halima-university-abuja-student-declared

Boyfriend and girlfriend plans,too hot to miss boyfriend camping

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missing University Of Abuja Student, Halima, Found by sslcrypt: 8:55am On Jan 18
Wonderful news, we are all humans at the end. Please let's support one another regardless of tribe.
Re: Missing University Of Abuja Student, Halima, Found by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:57am On Jan 18
So what happened to her?
Why was she missing?

1 Like

Re: Missing University Of Abuja Student, Halima, Found by CHIOMAEZEH: 8:57am On Jan 18
Thank God 🙏

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Friend's Wife Always Loves Calling Me / My Aunt's Husband Accused Their Neighbour Of Fathering Their Son / Lady Narrates How Her Friend's Husband Buys Things From Side Chick For Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.