Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Halima, A University Of Abuja Student, Declared Missing By Her Family Member - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Halima, A University Of Abuja Student, Declared Missing By Her Family Member (31039 Views)

Missing University Of Abuja Student, Halima, Found / Nonuplets: 27-year-old Halima Cisse Returns To Mali (photos) / Major Reasons Why Family Member Do Not Help Each Other. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Halima, A University Of Abuja Student, Declared Missing By Her Family Member by socialmediaman: 8:16am On Jan 17
Please my sister is missing, she’s a student of University of Abuja, she went to school today, as she just finished from Electrical Engineering Department late last year, so she’s doing project and the rest.

She called by 3pm and said that she was on her way back, and asking if food is ready and we didn't hear from her till now.

We kept calling her number and one person picked at some point and said the owner of this phone is dead, the owner of this phone is dead, started speaking Hausa and dropped the call, then they stopped picking our calls to let us know where they are and all.

We have called and called and called. Please help us post please and retweet. Please I beg you all If you have any idea of her whereabouts please help us Please

Her name is Halima

Faiza Mahmud

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Halima, A University Of Abuja Student, Declared Missing By Her Family Member by RepoMan007: 8:35am On Jan 17
The moment a certified zoologist(GEJ) couldn't manage this zoo-like enclave, it became clear there was severe structural issues with Nigeria. For people to go missing and get abducted like chickens or dogs, yet the govt still continue with affairs as though it is normal, is a very disturbing sign.

106 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Halima, A University Of Abuja Student, Declared Missing By Her Family Member by money121(m): 8:45am On Jan 17
All is well

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Halima, A University Of Abuja Student, Declared Missing By Her Family Member by AqualinaXYZ: 8:45am On Jan 17
pmmbat:
Hope she's found safe without harm

Not by prayers

The atrocities happening in Abuja doesn’t need prayers

It requires intermediate actions from the maggot who rigged himself in Aso Rock

God can’t do for man what man can do for himself

138 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Halima, A University Of Abuja Student, Declared Missing By Her Family Member by Yugoslavia247(m): 8:46am On Jan 17
So because is Tinubu they are now reporting what has been happening for long since buhari.

I don't like Tinubu but I hate northern hypocrisy.

This is bad.

Tinubu Should do something About it. Not just in Abuja but everywhere else.
There is no change in this APC. Just worsening the whole situation

40 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Halima, A University Of Abuja Student, Declared Missing By Her Family Member by ojonugba2014(m): 8:47am On Jan 17
Hopefully she is found in good condition oooo

8 Likes

Re: Halima, A University Of Abuja Student, Declared Missing By Her Family Member by EmperorEmerald2: 8:47am On Jan 17
Sorry for ur Loss but Still Try & Searching
Re: Halima, A University Of Abuja Student, Declared Missing By Her Family Member by Creamypie(m): 8:47am On Jan 17
What is wrong with this country? If I talk now, one mod go come ban me like they did for one week when I spoke truth

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Halima, A University Of Abuja Student, Declared Missing By Her Family Member by Vipro(m): 8:47am On Jan 17
F
Re: Halima, A University Of Abuja Student, Declared Missing By Her Family Member by temitope66(m): 8:48am On Jan 17
Nigeria is gone

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Halima, A University Of Abuja Student, Declared Missing By Her Family Member by Brendaniel: 8:48am On Jan 17
Insecurity under Tinubu's administration has turned to something else, Imagine the trauma the parents are passing through right now, I pray she is found safe and sound....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Halima, A University Of Abuja Student, Declared Missing By Her Family Member by promisechris63(m): 8:48am On Jan 17
Is this happenings in Abuja a joke or what? Can someone make me understand what is happening please...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Halima, A University Of Abuja Student, Declared Missing By Her Family Member by Treasure17(m): 8:48am On Jan 17
Be safe out there.
Re: Halima, A University Of Abuja Student, Declared Missing By Her Family Member by gratiaeo(m): 8:48am On Jan 17
Something is seriously wrong with APC government

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Halima, A University Of Abuja Student, Declared Missing By Her Family Member by Westerhoffe(m): 8:48am On Jan 17
🥺
We kept calling her number and one person picked at some point and said the owner of this phone is dead, the owner of this phone is dead, started speaking Hausa and dropped the call, then they stopped picking our calls to let us know where they are and all.

Such a distressing short phone conversation!

It's like Abuja is cursed!!
The seat of power is in outer darkness.

8 Likes

Re: Halima, A University Of Abuja Student, Declared Missing By Her Family Member by Pickieox(m): 8:48am On Jan 17
What the F! I know this lady ooo
Re: Halima, A University Of Abuja Student, Declared Missing By Her Family Member by FeliciaOja(f): 8:49am On Jan 17
They will still collect 2k to sell vote

All in the name of teaching us a lesson

Proverb says those who dig a hole for others will fall inside that hole.

Una never see anything

Please who is teaching who a lesson now?

Just like Pontus Pilate
I wash my hands from anything to do with North

You reap what you sow

26 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Halima, A University Of Abuja Student, Declared Missing By Her Family Member by henryadex(m): 8:49am On Jan 17
Safety and security in Nigeria is at zero level
Re: Halima, A University Of Abuja Student, Declared Missing By Her Family Member by phonny22: 8:49am On Jan 17
Such a beauty...I pray she's found in good health

2 Likes

Re: Halima, A University Of Abuja Student, Declared Missing By Her Family Member by ugodson(m): 8:49am On Jan 17
May our Lord keep her safe
Re: Halima, A University Of Abuja Student, Declared Missing By Her Family Member by socialjustice93: 8:50am On Jan 17
Another fresh pomo for fulani bandits. True true Nigeria is a Zoo.

5 Likes

Re: Halima, A University Of Abuja Student, Declared Missing By Her Family Member by sudeba(m): 8:50am On Jan 17
Nigeria insecurity is getting out of hand, it is time to introduce roadblock & check time with heavy security agents present constantly checking the vehicles.. embarassed. This is sad

5 Likes

Re: Halima, A University Of Abuja Student, Declared Missing By Her Family Member by Judolisco(m): 8:52am On Jan 17
I see people saying even Abuja... Apart from central area in Abuja... D rest part no 2 safe oh.... And majority sef no dey stay central area

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Halima, A University Of Abuja Student, Declared Missing By Her Family Member by themanderon: 8:52am On Jan 17
Is it now this bad?
Re: Halima, A University Of Abuja Student, Declared Missing By Her Family Member by federalgodey: 8:52am On Jan 17
She will surely be released after her wicked abductors might have satisfied their sexual urge

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Halima, A University Of Abuja Student, Declared Missing By Her Family Member by Nbotee(m): 8:53am On Jan 17
Once chance operators and kidnappers have taken over Abuja

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Halima, A University Of Abuja Student, Declared Missing By Her Family Member by AllahOfBlood: 8:53am On Jan 17
angry

What were Nigeria thinking when they have the King of drugs and Rivers state agboro chairman all in Abuja?

All we should pray is for God to have mercy on Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Halima, A University Of Abuja Student, Declared Missing By Her Family Member by eliteweb(m): 8:53am On Jan 17
Hope Nigeria hasn't happened to her
Re: Halima, A University Of Abuja Student, Declared Missing By Her Family Member by Felix6: 8:53am On Jan 17
Northern business only is politics. Even the Dangote is a coded politician helping other guys in the region to launder stolen public funds. The moment the spoon is off their mouth for two seconds, they resume their nefarious activities.
Tinubu should man up and set example with one of the big criminal and watch others fall in line.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says / Pregnant Woman Plans To Divorce Her Husband For Lying About His Genotype. Photos / My Younger Sister Disrespects Me Alot - Help A First Born.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.