Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,476 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Does Donald Trump Have Syphilis? (picture) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Does Donald Trump Have Syphilis? (picture) (1612 Views)

"Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) / Help Me! Syphilis Wants To Finish My Life / Help: Boil On The Hand; HPV, Syphilis, Monkeypox Or Insect Bite. (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Donald Trump Have Syphilis? (picture) by Obrigardo: 11:07pm On Jan 17
What's wrong with this man? Is this syphilis?

Re: Does Donald Trump Have Syphilis? (picture) by ShoeGetSize: 7:33am On Jan 18
All the photoshop in the world won't stop him from becoming your president again.

9 Likes

Re: Does Donald Trump Have Syphilis? (picture) by Pussyisgud: 10:01am On Jan 18
ShoeGetSize:
All the photoshop in the world won't stop him from becoming your president again.

Exactly, baba trump agba oko iya won
Re: Does Donald Trump Have Syphilis? (picture) by Obrigardo: 8:28pm On Jan 18
ShoeGetSize:

That's not Photoshop tout.
Well I don't think he'll ever see that office again. He's just too dirty to occupy there when all Americans are aware who the criminal is now.
Re: Does Donald Trump Have Syphilis? (picture) by Beverlyjean(f): 8:30pm On Jan 18
Obrigardo:

Well I don't think he'll ever see that office again. He's just too dirty to occupy there when all Americans are aware who the criminal is now.

Ur shame will be epic

1 Like

Re: Does Donald Trump Have Syphilis? (picture) by Obrigardo: 11:17pm On Jan 18
Beverlyjean:

Ur shame will be epic

What shame? Coz from what i see right now the shameless people are maga cultists. I mean he is a court certified rapist, with 91 counts and 4 indictments from multiple criminal prosecutions.
He is even way behind President Biden in the polls, and he lost last by 7 million votes. I don't think this criminal can cover the 7 million votes he lost last time. He might even lose by 10 million votes now.

You see how i explained myself, try that for a change
Re: Does Donald Trump Have Syphilis? (picture) by ShoeGetSize: 11:54pm On Jan 18
Who will stop him? Fanni Willis the Georgia prosecutor who is in charge of the electoral fraud case against him (which we all know is a lie) currently has her hands full (or should I say something else is full? ☺️) with her own little scandal.
It turns out that sweet little Fanny has been offering her Fanny to a married man who she paid over $ 600,000 dollars from public funds as "hush" money, but now everything is in the open, including Fanny's Fanny!
Let's not forget that she also has her conflict of interest case still pending which could see her thrown off the case.
So Trump is winning my dear dimwit. And there's nothing you DEMONRATS can do to stop him😂

Obrigardo:

Re: Does Donald Trump Have Syphilis? (picture) by Beverlyjean(f): 11:57pm On Jan 18
Obrigardo:

What shame? Coz from what i see right now the shameless people are maga cultists. I mean he is a court certified rapist, with 91 counts and 4 indictments from multiple criminal prosecutions.
He is even way behind President Biden in the polls, and he lost last by 7 million votes. I don't think this criminal can cover the 7 million votes he lost last time. He might even lose by 10 million votes now.

You see how i explained myself, try that for a change

Look at how u keep on fooling urself .... u will be disgraced in a very epic way...
Re: Does Donald Trump Have Syphilis? (picture) by Obrigardo: 3:00am On Jan 19
ShoeGetSize:
Who will stop him? Fanni Willis the Georgia prosecutor who is in charge of the electoral fraud case against him (which we all know is a lie) currently has her hands full (or should I say something else is full? ☺️) with her own little scandal.
It turns out that sweet little Fanny has been offering her Fanny to a married man who she paid over $ 600,000 dollars from public funds as "hush" money, but now everything is in the open, including Fanny's Fanny!
Let's not forget that she also has her conflict of interest case still pending which could see her thrown off the case.
So Trump is winning my dear dimwit. And there's nothing you DEMONRATS can do to stop him😂

All these waste of text for nothing

Re: Does Donald Trump Have Syphilis? (picture) by Obrigardo: 3:03am On Jan 19
Beverlyjean:

Look at how u keep on fooling urself .... u will be disgraced in a very epic way...

You are not in tune with American politics, coz you'll know that the republican party right now is the least productive in history in congress, and very awful in governance. They even admit they are not working at all.

With recent poor iowa caucus showing and his coming criminal conviction, criminal trump will lose so woefully and by over 9 million votes this time. At the moment he looks like he's about to pass on by the way.

Re: Does Donald Trump Have Syphilis? (picture) by ShoeGetSize: 7:01am On Jan 19
Typical low energy, low brain DEMONRAT 😂

Obrigardo:

All these waste of text for nothing
Re: Does Donald Trump Have Syphilis? (picture) by VEXT: 10:11am On Jan 19
Obrigardo:

Why do Abduls hate trump
Re: Does Donald Trump Have Syphilis? (picture) by Obrigardo: 12:27pm On Jan 19
VEXT:

Why do Abduls hate trump

Ah ah 😂😂 WTH is Abduls lol

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Men And Their Bo/mo. . . .body Odor/mouth Odor / Have You Or Your Dog Been Poisoned By Diamond Pet Foods? / Please, What's The Best Method Of Having A Fresh And Spotless Face?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.